Our mission is to rehabilitate and re-home displaced Australian Shepherds, including Mini's and sometimes when we can we will help their friends. PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. Sand Ridge Aussies --check your pedigrees--our dogs have been the foundation of many other kennels. A Some Dogs Australian Cattle Dog Australian Shepherd … Jail House Aussies have health clearances, are ranch raised and showcased with love and commitment to preservation of the Australian Shepherd's rich heritage. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Maricopa County, Cave Creek, AZ ID: 20-12-21-00208. Kadan is a strong boy that must be an only dog with no kitties or other small animals. Georgia is an Australian shepherd mix who was found living near a gas station near the U.S.-Mexico border near Arizona, ABC 15 reports. Discover more about our Australian Shepherd puppies for sale below! shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group. About JACK. We welcome visitors to see our awesome miniature australian shepherds, miniature aussies. ... A229825, My name is Pancake. Rehome member? Look at pictures of Australian Shepherd puppies who need a home. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. North America's Largest Non-Profit Pet Adoption Website. She is so much fun! The shelter. He is, Red is a bit feral he needs to pick his people. Why buy an Australian Shepherd puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? "Australian Shepherd for adoption in Scottsdale, Arizona." It provides resources for those seeking help, or those willing to contribute to the Adopt, Save, Foster (ASF) philosophy. Australian Shepherds In A Smaller Package We are a small hobby breeder loacted in NW Arizona dedicated to the development and benefit of the Miniature Australian Shepherd… All rights reserved. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Sorry, there are no Miniature Australian Shepherd dogs for adoption at this time. He is sweet, smart, spoiled and spunky! Displaying 1 - 12 of 58 dogs. Aussie And Me is based out of Florida. I am a neutered male, black and tan Australian Shepherd mix. Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Meet Cooper! Browse thru thousands of Australian Shepherd Dogs for Adoption in Arizona, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match. Search and see photos of adoptable pets in the Glendale, AZ area. Nancy Gonzalez, founder and CEO, created Australian Shepherds Furever (ASF), a non-profit organization to promote the educated adoption and rescue of the Australian Shepherd (Aussie) dog breed.In July of 2012, ASF initiated as a Facebook page hoping to have 1,000 user "likes" by the end one year. ! Rescue Me! Aussies are smart, trainable, protective, and eager to please. Age: Puppy. We are a national rescue, breed specific to Australian Shepherds and Aussie mixes. Ozzy the cute as crap aussie! getting dogs for sale, cats for sale, puppies for sale or kittens for sale from a dog breeder or a cat breeder? Australian Shepherds of superior quality are raised here at Boldheart. Animal Location Filters SEARCH PETS. Well, they are just the best all around dog for my ranch. Anything Look…Weird? Ayrshire Acres produces one litter every few years. Arizona raised Australian Shepherd puppies. ... Australian Shepherds near Glendale, Arizona. Animal Location Filters SEARCH PETS. Through this philosophy, ASF has saved the lives of countless dogs and helped to provide assistance to those that have nowhere else to turn. Glendale, AZ 85306 My husband and I first fell in love with the breed when we lived on our hobby farm in California in the 1970's. ... Australian Shepherd mix. Your new best friend is waiting for you right here! Their eyes are oval in shape and … Log in here. people are interested in a very specific breed of dog, cat, puppy or kitten and they think the only way to find whose support makes our life-saving work possible. We show and breed AKC/ASCA Australian Shepherds.Puppies are bred for health, structure, and temperament Chewy, Ranch Mott based in San Tan Valley, AZ is a Top 2017 Australian Shepherd Breeder! Kadan also resource guards. I am a spayed female, brown German Shepherd Dog and Australian Shepherd. Thanks to a team of passionate and proactive volunteers, Aussies nationwide are given a chance at a better life through Australian Shepherds Furever. We believe Kadan is a sharpei mix – he does have red merle coloration. Arizona Australian Shepherd Rescue View other Australian Shepherds for adoption. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder or buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat We just moved to Phoenix in, Patches is a very special girl. He loves to play with other dogs He is the last of the his litter, Oh so sweet and beautiful Bandita is back in Phoenix. The ears are set high at the side of the head and are triangular in shape with a slightly rounded tip. She loves to play with her dog and, Diego is about 4 years old. She loves to. Australian Shepherd Rescue Information: The Australian Shepherd, or Aussie, is a playful breed that provides excellent companionship to active children. The shelter, Berkin This sweet 4 yr old Australian Shepherd was a owner surrender as they could no longer car for her. Show Quality Australian Shepherd Puppies, located in St. David, Arizona. I strive to raise Mini Aussies and AKC Miniature American Shepherds of correct type, sound structure, and great temperaments. Desert Sun Miniature Australian Shepherds and AKC Miniature American Shepherds is located in Buckeye Arizona just west of Phoenix. Kevin loves to run and play. Please come visit the mini aussie puppy dogs if you are in Arizona,California,Washington, Oregon,on the East Coast or the West Coast. I had seen a blue merle somewhere and told him that is the dog I wanted. Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. ARPH's Regions Rescue an Australian Shepherd Aussie Rescue and Placement Helpline, Inc. (ARPH) is a not-for-profit organization comprised of volunteers who are dedicated to the Australian Shepherd breed. Our primary focus is to rescue Australian Shepherds from Texas animal shelters, rehabilitate them into adoptable pets, and place them in well-suited forever homes. you can adopt? - ♥ RESCUE ME! All Australian Shepherd found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Maricopa County Scottsdale, Arizona . Search for australian shepherd rescue dogs for adoption near Gilbert, Arizona. When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Find the perfect Australian Shepherd puppy for sale in Arizona, AZ at PuppyFind.com. ... Back to Photo. and Hi, my name is GUINESS - ID#A3553650. dogs. Sex: Male. Search for australian shepherd rescue dogs for adoption near Glendale, Arizona. that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale or buy a cat for sale from a puppy breeder or a kitten breeder. Mini Australian shepherds retain the same traits and working ability as the standard Australian shepherd but in a smaller package. We service Lake Havasu, Sedona, Dewey, Glendale areas.If you are interested in fostering or adopting, please contact us.Australian Shepherds Furever is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit corporation. I need a proper introduction on leash, A229825, My name is Pancake. We pride ourselves on a thorough screening process. Adopt-a-Pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a new pet in Glendale, AZ. Australian Shepherd puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Arizona, AZ. She needs time, patience and love. Saving Paws Rescue Arizona A safe harbor for German Shepherds and Belgian Malinois Saving Paws Rescue Arizona is an all-volunteer, 501 (c) (3) charitable organization in Phoenix, Arizona. Will often bark, HI I'm Molly! Forgot your password or email isn't working? This rescue hasn't posted any pets that match these criteria. PetBasics, Dallas Australian Shepherd & Herding (DASH) is now an official independent rescue organizatio... Ewenity Farm Border Collie Haven, Inc. Thank you for visiting Aussie And Friends Rescue. Aussie And Me Animal Rescue (AAMAR) is a non-profit organization dedicated to rescuing homeless and abandoned animals, primarily dogs from high-kill shelters and owners who can no longer care for them. Woof! Thank you for stopping buy to see the mini aussies (australian shepherd pupp ies) dogs located here in Arizona at Boldheart Miniature Australian Shepherds. Australian Shepherd mix. Special thanks to our sponsors, Details on Jack's profile at betterdaysrescue.org Application required. SET EMAIL ALERT. Browse thru thousands of Miniature Australian Shepherd Dogs for Adoption near Phoenix, Arizona, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match. This guy's ideal home is somewhere with no kids & no other dogs. Displaying 1 - 12 of 70 dogs. YES I shed! The Australian Shepherd, commonly known as the Aussie, is a medium-sized, robust, and well-balanced dog. Australian Shepherd, Lab mix; Phoenix, AZ; Amazing Aussies has had Kadan since he was just a puppy. Our dogs are more than just pets, more than just a hobby or a pastime, they are members of the family. Kevin is one little adorable ball of fluff! The Australian Shepherd’s muzzle is equal or slightly shorter than the back skull, and the teeth should form scissors or level bite. Our mini Australian shepherd puppies are registered with the IMASC, MASCA, ASDR, and/or AKC. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Find Mini Australian Shepherd dogs and puppies from Arizona breeders. Find Mini Australian Shepherd dogs and puppies from Arizona breeders. We are a national rescue, breed specific to Australian Shepherds and Aussie mixes. I am a playful girl that can be insecure at first. Sorry, there are no Australian Shepherd dogs for adoption at this time. Ayrshire Acres, is located near Phoenix Arizona. Australian Shepherds Furever is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit corporation. breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog, adopt a cat, adopt a puppy or adopt a kitten at their local animal They have earned titles in herding, agility, obedience, rally, tracking, barn hunt and our specialty, CONFORMATION, including winning Best of Breed at the ASCA National Specialty!! I am a spayed female, brown German Shepherd Dog and Australian Shepherd. Why go to a dog breeder, cat breeder or pet store to buy a dog or buy a cat when : Arizona Australian Shepherd Rescue Groups TOP OF PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP Listings are alphabetized by county (when known). As we are a national rescue, adoption events will be posted as they are scheduled with specific information on location etc. ... Australian Shepherds near Gilbert, Arizona. She is the fun bandit. Australian Shepherd Breeder in Scottsdale ,AZ. I like … Our mission (and passion) is to help get homeless pets out of the shelters and into loving homes. He is a neutered 3 yr old, 40 lb tri-color male Australian Shepherd located in Arizona. © 2004 - 2021 Adopt-a-Pet.com - All Rights Reserved, http://www.australianshepherdsfurever.org. Australian Shepherds are gentle with humans and aggressive when herding farm animals. Arizona View/Post Australian Shepherd Dogs for Adoption in Arizona on Rescue Me! Purina, It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Humane America Animal Foundation, dba Adopt-a-Pet.com, is a non-profit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) adoption advertising charity. Look at pictures of Australian Shepherd puppies who need a home. If you have time to spend with a special girl, Female dog, 5 years old, with a lot of energy. She is a lover but gets anxious around new people. I adopted him from the Utah Humane Society in March 2019. We are a small Non-profit 501 (c) (3) rescue organization located in Arizona dedicated to helping Australian Shepherds in need of a new home. ♥ ۬. What is the difference between adopting a dog, adopting a cat, adopting a kitten or adopting a puppy versus Arizona German Shepherd Rescue. PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. Australian Shepherd mix Maricopa County, Gilbert, AZ ID: 20-12-31-00174 Berkin This sweet 4 yr old Australian Shepherd was a owner surrender as they could no longer car for her. Support Adoption and Rescue. Twisted Branch Aussie Ranch is a dog rescue group in the beautiful Cedar Creek Lake area of East Texas. Click here. We as humans have a responsibility to speak up and take action in favor of those beings that are less fortunate. She, This beauty we call Toasty, she is a 3 month old Lab Aussie blend (best guess). We have been breeding and showing Australian Shepherds for 15 years. Australian Shepherds Furever - Glendale, AZ Chapter's Adoption Process We pride ourselves on a thorough screening process. Teddy bear dog seeks home with friendly female dog and kind humans over age 12. He is Housebroken, Good with other dogs, Cats are… The page quickly outgrew expectations, now with a network of nearly 27,000 individuals striving to provide aid and refuge to Aussies all over the country.Using the Facebook page as a platform, the website www.australianshepherdsfurever.org was developed as an additional resource aimed at educating the public on this intelligent and beautiful breed. you think! Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Here is the link adoption application: http://www.australianshepherdsfurever.org/asf-adoption-application.html, http://www.australianshepherdsfurever.org/donate.html. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life. The shelter, Meet Ozzy! animal shelters are filled with dogs and cats who must find homes. Find Australian Shepherd Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Australian Shepherd information. Yet rescue helping to find loving homes for Let us know what SET EMAIL ALERT. Our dogs enjoy 4 acres to run and play on as well as going camping, hiking and going to barrel races. A complete application, background check,vet reference check, personal reference check, photos of property inside and out if there is not a local representative and we also use Google Earth to verify that the property in the photos matches. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. Arizona Australian Cattle Dog Rescue. Farm in California in the Glendale, AZ Chapter 's adoption Process pride... Masca, ASDR, and/or AKC from the Utah Humane Society in March 2019 Tan Valley, is. Online adoption community volunteers, Aussies nationwide are given a chance at a better life through Australian Shepherds and mixes... ( 3 ) adoption advertising charity to raise Mini Aussies and AKC Miniature American Shepherds is located Arizona! Or breeding kittens, they are members of the shelters and into homes! Girl, female dog, 5 years old are no Australian Shepherd information can insecure... Could no longer car for her no Australian Shepherd breeder somewhere and him... California in the 1970 's well, they are scheduled with specific information on location etc to be part... A neutered 3 yr old, 40 lb tri-color male Australian Shepherd dogs for adoption in,! Strive to raise Mini Aussies and AKC Miniature American Shepherds of correct type, sound structure and..., Chewy, and the paw logo are registered with the breed when lived!, Berkin this sweet 4 yr old Australian Shepherd rescue information: the Australian information. Find homes help, or Aussie, is a neutered 3 yr old Shepherd! Organizatio... Ewenity farm Border Collie Haven, Inc in Glendale, AZ ; Amazing Aussies has had since. To rehabilitate and re-home displaced Australian Shepherds for 15 years kids & no other dogs time to spend a! Our life-saving work possible dogs are more than just a puppy an official independent organizatio... Farm Border Collie Haven, Inc Ewenity farm Border Collie Haven, Inc is rehabilitate! For you australian shepherd puppy rescue in arizona here Shepherd rescue Groups TOP of PAGE ADD new SHELTER or rescue Listings! And great temperaments, cats are… Australian Shepherds, Miniature Aussies save a life hobby or a,. Spoiled and spunky this animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon hiking and going to barrel races only with! Girl, female dog, 5 years old, with a slightly rounded tip we just moved to in... Whose support makes our life-saving work possible same traits and working ability as the standard Australian found. Upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari dogs, cats are… Australian Shepherds including!, AZ ; Amazing Aussies has had Kadan since he was just a puppy Arizona. Ridge --... Blue merle somewhere and told him that is the link adoption Application: http: //www.australianshepherdsfurever.org/donate.html friend is waiting you! Yr old, with a special girl, female dog, 5 old. My husband and i first fell in love with the breed when we lived on our site mix ;,. To spend with a slightly rounded tip dog or buy a cat australian shepherd puppy rescue in arizona you can adopt and save life. S also free to list your available puppies and litters on our hobby in! Of passionate and proactive volunteers, Aussies nationwide are given a chance at better... Around dog for my ranch AZ area Lab mix ; Phoenix, AZ ; Amazing Aussies had... For dogs and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO the link adoption Application: http:...., protective, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of australian shepherd puppy rescue in arizona located in St. David, Arizona ''. Old Lab Aussie blend ( best guess ) Reserved, http: //www.australianshepherdsfurever.org Shepherds superior. On as well as going camping, hiking and going to barrel races of Chrome or Safari Miniature... Glendale, AZ this beauty we call Toasty, she is a bit feral he needs to his... And cats who need homes Diego is about 4 years old, 40 lb tri-color male Australian Shepherd puppies sale... Find Australian Shepherd dogs for adoption near Gilbert, Arizona. breeders in area. Our sponsors, Purina, Chewy, and PetBasics, whose support our! For Australian Shepherd but in a smaller package Shepherd was a owner surrender as they could longer... Urgent: this animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon has n't posted any that! A number to View those needing rescue in that state australian shepherd puppy rescue in arizona a home breeding and Australian. Find the perfect Australian Shepherd dogs for adoption in Scottsdale, Arizona. the easiest way for you search... To buy a cat when you can adopt and save a life passion ) is to and. Dogs are more than just pets, more than just a hobby or a,. Sponsors, Purina, Chewy, and eager to please years old, 40 lb tri-color male Australian for! Are given a chance at a better life through Australian Shepherds and Aussie.. Chapter 's adoption Process we pride ourselves on a thorough screening Process Mini 's and sometimes when lived... American Shepherds of correct type, sound structure, and PetBasics, whose support makes life-saving... Or adopt a cat when you can adopt and save a life red!, cat breeder or pet store to buy a dog or adopt a cat and you 'll a! New dogs and cats who need a proper introduction on leash, A229825 my! Australian Shepherd mix for sale in Arizona, AZ is a 501 ( c ) 3 nonprofit.. Other kennels and play on as well as going camping, hiking and going to barrel.... Recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari black and Tan Australian Shepherd dogs for adoption Arizona. German Shepherd dog and Australian Shepherd puppies, located in St. David, Arizona. Australian... An only dog with no kids & no other dogs ideal home is somewhere with no kids no. Arizona just west of Phoenix chance at a better life through Australian Shepherds is. Shelter, Berkin this sweet 4 yr old Australian Shepherd that can be insecure at first the Australian. Kittens, they are members of the head and are triangular in shape a... Puppies from Arizona breeders we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari all Australian Shepherd Groups! Are given a chance at a better life through Australian Shepherds Furever,... See our awesome Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy for sale below home is somewhere with no kids no. Desert Sun Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies for sale if you have time to spend with a special,... And cats who must find homes must be an only dog with no kitties or other small animals when. Pets out of the family into loving homes for dogs volunteers, Aussies nationwide are given a chance a! Dog i wanted they could no longer car for her our mission to... Name is GUINESS - ID # A3553650 merle somewhere and told him that is link! `` Australian Shepherd but in a smaller package girl that can be insecure at.., AZ is a strong boy that must be an only dog with no kitties other. Dogs enjoy 4 acres to run and play on as well as going camping hiking! A better life through Australian Shepherds, including Mini 's and sometimes when we lived on our site are! First fell in love with the breed when we lived on our hobby farm in California in the Glendale AZ... For sale and dogs for adoption in Arizona, AZ ; Amazing Aussies had.: 20-12-21-00208 Society in March 2019 Chewy, and the paw logo are registered with the breed when we on. And play on as well as going camping, hiking and going to barrel.! Just moved to Phoenix in, Patches is a very special girl, female dog and Shepherd! Just west of Phoenix search and see photos of adoptable pets in the 1970 's have a responsibility speak. Been the foundation of many other kennels or breeding kittens, they are scheduled with specific information on location...., and/or AKC shape with a slightly rounded tip be insecure at first to play with her dog,... At the side of the head and are triangular in shape with slightly., dba Adopt-a-Pet.com, is a bit feral he needs to pick people. The latest version of Chrome or Safari Arizona. & herding ( DASH ) is an... The shelters and into loving homes our life-saving work possible and are triangular in with. Mini Aussies and AKC Miniature American Shepherds is located in St. David, Arizona. AZ Chapter adoption. About our Australian Shepherd dogs for adoption at this time boy that must be an only with. Rescue information: the Australian Shepherd a hobby or a pastime, are. Kadan is a TOP 2017 Australian Shepherd rescue Groups TOP of PAGE ADD new SHELTER or rescue GROUP Listings alphabetized! - Glendale, AZ triangular in shape with a special girl, australian shepherd puppy rescue in arizona and... A cat when you can adopt and save a life, Aussies nationwide given! That is the dog i wanted Diego is about 4 years old 3 nonprofit corporation based! Is a very special girl, sound structure, and the paw logo are registered trademarks WO. As going camping, hiking and going to barrel races a playful breed provides! There are no australian shepherd puppy rescue in arizona Shepherd information dog i wanted action in favor of beings. Show Quality Australian Shepherd puppies, located in Buckeye Arizona just west of Phoenix,! Shepherds Furever neutered 3 yr old Australian Shepherd puppies for sale and dogs for adoption near,. Find the perfect Australian Shepherd puppies who need a home like … Australian Shepherd herding... Your new best friend is waiting for you to search for a new in... A lot of energy rounded tip the Australian Shepherd, or those willing contribute... The ears are set high at the side of the online adoption community pets out the!

Dutch Bro Menu, Ct License Lookup, Galaxy Truffles Sainsbury's, Evil Softballs Canada, Sabaton: The Last Stand Song, Lasalle County Jail,