The next morning we were able to eat breakfast at the Social Restaurant after about a 20 minute wait. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool. The officer will verify that you are on the arrival list for the day. This could have been avoided if they had hotel shuttle service. Find cheap deals and discount rates among them that best fit your budget. Experience Biltmore's celebrated hospitality with a welcoming home base to explore 8,000 acres of Blue Ridge Mountain beauty. Candlelight Christmas Package - 1 Night Stay, Overall, we had a wonderful time staying at this property. * Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 hours before check-in. Your safety is our top prioritySee our travel guidance on COVID-19. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness centre during their stay. I asked her about the shuttle times to the house for the candlelight tour and she proceeded to tell us that there was no shuttle service and that we would have to drive to a parking lot and walk to the house! Did not enjoy pork chop which was one note or the chicken that was mushy. 836 reviews. Relax into a long winter weekend at our cozy Village Hotel tucked amid 8,000 acres of Blue Ridge Mountain beauty. We showed up at our reserved time and then had to wait in a long line until it was our turn. I get it about Covid and all the precautions but rudeness is not part of it! Sadly, I would not book here in the future. It's simple to book your hotel with Expedia! But, now we can cross the Bilmore off our to-do list. Nice Adds - Safe in room. Own or manage this property? more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Once I was moved to a different room, this room presented essentially the same problems. Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate was created to be a comfortable and casual home base on the estate. Discover genuine guest reviews for Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate, Hotels near Biltmore Winery at Antler Hill Village, Hotels near Southern Waterways Quietwater River Trips, Hotels near Pisgah Climbing and Outdoor Guides, Hotels near Asheville-Buncombe Tech Asheville, NC, Hotels near University of North Carolina at Asheville. Not the ‘quiet’ we were hoping for. Rooms. Only complaint is that the rooms really need a facelift as other commenters have mentioned. Make sure you make reservations for the tasting (Front Desk can help you) during Covid times. Stay at Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate(R) and enjoy a casual way to experience America's largest home(R) in the heart of Antler Hill Village. Book low price hotels by Village Hotels in Biltmore Village with Expedia. Save on popular hotels in Biltmore Village, Asheville: Browse Expedia's selection of 2386 hotels and places to stay near Biltmore Village. Does Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate offer any business services? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Near to dining, shopping, and the Winery, the charming décor reminiscent of estate farmhouses and cottages and lively gathering spaces put you in the middle of all there is to do. Response from Guest Relations, Owner at Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate. There was also UNIVERSAL proper mask wearing by staff. You are in the right place! Biltmore Village Inn Bed and Breakfast is rated "Exceptional" by our guests. We value your privacy This site uses cookies and similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and … Thank you for sharing your experience. This makes no sense at all! It was quite obvious this young woman needed better training as she became louder and just wanted to get rid of us. They grudgingly deign to give you lodging. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Great breakfast & service. No matter where you’re coming from, ebookers has the means to get you to your Biltmore Village hotel. As was Bob, at the information booth at the train display. She threw the room cards at me and walked away! our complimentary ornament which was part of the candlelight package when we checked in. Bathroom fan made continual popping noise. Our travelers also like the art galleries in the area— your cultural tour starts here. This charge was reversed after we noticed it on our credit card statement and made a call. Courtyard Asheville Biltmore Village (Hotel) (USA) Deals Info & prices Amenities House rules Guest reviews (62) Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. For the price of $500+ a night, I expect housekeeping to clean my room and a sit down breakfast each day. I had to make a last-minute reservation for this room. Our server gave us two Biltmore pens Hotel Lobby Cafe - Food is expensive no matter the outlet. * The value of 1 reward night is the average price of the 10 stamps you collect. Wow. We encountered many other disappointments during our 5 night stay. Flying to: • … Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and conference facilities. Read all 1,122 reviews Full view Housekeeping really need to lightly service the rooms daily. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. So all in all, we paid around $800 for a room at the Village Hotel + 3 tickets to the Candlelight House Tour (usually $110/pp), but with all the extras and tours, the actual price of the room was probably in the $300 range... which seems about right for the quality of the rooms. If you're in central Lake Lure and want to top up your tan, you might want to head out to Lake Lure Beach and Water Park. Keurig coffee maker. After the tour we took the crammed shuttle back to Parking Lot C and waited for Uber to take us back to the Village Hotel. Hotels in Biltmore Village. 3) Wine tasting was a really nice touch - spent about 20 minutes tasting 6 wines a piece. Hi there! Our goal is to provide different lodging options for our guests, from interior design to service offerings and amenities. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Price Guarantee Plus excludes packages (where sold), are available if you pay for a room on Hotels.com and find a lower rate for the same room and same itinerary on Hotels.com or another website up to the time of check-in. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share this link Copy link Copied! Have a wonderful day! This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Experience Biltmore's celebrated hospitality with a welcoming home base to explore 8,000 acres of Blue Ridge Mountain beauty. Want to stretch your legs some more? Head to Pack Square and North Carolina Arboretum, both nearby. Now £226 on Tripadvisor: Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate, Asheville. Show Prices . I said that this new policy should have been disclosed to us or at least on their website. Save money by booking hotel and flight together. Did you know you can unlock instant savings with Hotels.com™ Rewards? Got us a very early check in to our room (10:30am), printed out all our tickets for tours, made reservations for our dinner and wine tasting, gave us a free bottle of wine as a gift for the birthday we were celebrating, and had unlimited patience. We can't recapture this celebration. Recent reviews. A Manager came over to make amends. Walk-in shower. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Hotels near Biltmore Village: (0.16 mi) Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville, Autograph Collection (0.22 mi) Biltmore Village Inn Bed & Breakfast (0.15 mi) Posh, The Boutique Hotel in Biltmore Village (0.14 mi) Home2 Suites by Hilton Asheville Biltmore Village (0.37 mi) Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Village What isn’t so great is that the vent blows directly on it. ' We are sorry to hear this property did not meet your expectations. We took the lamp from the counter in the room and put it on the bench in the toilet/shower room. I could have stayed at a Holiday Inn with better. We called after returning home and Nate graciously offered to send us the ornament, which we promptly received. Check-out Friday. A IDR50,000.00 redemption fee is charged for each reward night redeemed unless you redeem on our app. Is parking available at Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate? Hotel kitchen cafe needs additional help and should stay open later than 7 pm as there were long lines in the morning and weary travelers were looking for something fast and simple later at night. 5) In general, staff members all over the property were accommodating and approached problems/questions with a "can do" attitude - that really made the difference for us! Bistro - no waiting seated immediately. What are some restaurants close to Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate? I told her that I wanted housekeeping to clean my room and she said she would put in a request. Another trip to get towels... Wine tasting is by reservation only. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. We had asked for a quiet area and were given a room quite far from the elevator. And you can check out reviews of Biltmore Village hotels from guests like you. Unfortunately when all was said and done, we did not feel that we received great service from the Village Hotel for the price paid. Reserve Share Courtyard Asheville Biltmore Village. We are over 70 years old and driving on the Biltmore roads at night are difficult and the shuttle service makes it very convenient. We felt very safe all things considered. Aged 18+ Children. The young woman who checked us in was abrupt and rather rude to us. Another staff member came over and fixed the situation for me. I thought as it was a property of Biltmore, that it would be outstanding; however, I was disappointed and certainly not impressed. I actually asked to be converted from the first room that we were given. Disappointed that the hot cocoa was really just hot chocolate water. Housekeeping arrived within minutes of call to complete the request. • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Walkable location, • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location, • Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Biltmore Village, • Asheville's Fun Depot (1.6 mi/2.5 km away), • Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 71°F), • Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 41°F), • Rainiest months: June, August, July, February (average 4 inches of rainfall). Would be nice to have a night light availability as bathroom light also turns on a noisy fan. We recently stayed at the Village Hotel with two consecutive reservations. Prices are calculated as … Does Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate have any great views? Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will be back in the future! This trip was very upsetting from the beginning. I was able to get Uber to take us to Parking Lot C and then wait for the shuttle to take us to the house. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I paid close to three hundred for the room after taxes. The whole experience was fantastic. Don't bother. The shuttle was crammed with people! There’s even the option to filter the choice of hotels to those that are near Biltmore Village’s most popular sights. Hotels.com and the Hotels.com logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hotels.com, LP in the United States and/ or other countries. After 40 years. The check in exchange went downhill after that! However he did not do as we asked and we had to remake the bed ourselves. Wesly?) Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate is rated "Exceptional" by our guests. Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate was created to be a comfortable and casual home base on the estate. The next day we were able to eat breakfast again in the Social restaurant after a 10 minute wait. Our Hampton Inn and Suites Asheville, NC hotel is located in Biltmore Village featuring comfortable rooms, free WiFi, free hot breakfast and modern amenities. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Due to no housekeeping a request for items was placed before 7 am to be completed In the morning. Can you imagine? Please inform the security officer at the entrance gate that you are registered at Village Hotel. Keys were not made for the entire stay, leaving us locked out of our room. Talked to manager who apologized and offered a bottle of wine for the inconvenience. Excludes taxes and fees. The horses were definitely treated well at Biltmore! Great Service Awards Kevin lot B shuttle driver was awesome. For 3 adults, maybe valued at $15/pp ($45 total). Is there a zero rating? Find Hotels in Biltmore Village. Check-in Thursday. All rights reserved. Hotels near Biltmore Village, Asheville on Tripadvisor: Find 26,749 traveler reviews, 35,495 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Biltmore Village in Asheville, NC. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. The staff was excellent. As we drove to NC, we could have stayed less expensively off property and drove in daily. The reason we have been staying at the Inn or at Village Hotel every year is because of the hotel shuttle service. She didn’t even respond but continued to say because of Covid they made changes. This was a birthday trip given by my husband and we were very excited to return after our visit last Christmas. She then said they stopped room housekeeping services and were encouraging bag breakfasts! If you have shuttle service from Parking Lot C, why don’t you have it from the two hotels? However, we were pleasantly surprised by how much bang we got for our buck. 3 adults were staying in the room but only 2 Keurig tea K-Cups were provided (no coffee at all). Are there any historical sites close to Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate? The surrounding property is stunning and the convenience of eating out is outstanding. The entire facility was excepitonally clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the beds were comfortable. Collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night. The Biltmore Village is a quaint little shopping area boasting delicious restaurants and many different shopping options from boutiques to chain stores. was EXCEPTIONAL. Our travelers also like the art galleries in the area— your cultural tour starts here. Dinner and service was wonderful but I was so exhausted from trudging up the hill that I couldn’t eat very much. Refund issued for price paid if found on Hotels.com or refund issued for price difference if found on another website. I informed her that we had dinner reservations at the Inn dining room for the second night for my birthday. Hotels near Biltmore Village, Asheville on Tripadvisor: Find 27,047 traveler reviews, 36,033 candid photos, and prices for 295 hotels near Biltmore Village in Asheville, NC. On the way back to the room I spoke with housekeeping and asked her to clean my room. Umbrella in room. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. By this time we were very frustrated with everything! The carriage ride was a BIG rep off, everything else was top notch! We have been visiting the Biltmore Estate every year since 1983 and have seen how it has expanded to what it is today with two hotels, several restaurants, shops, and a large winery. Offered one of each dessert which we declined. Perhaps, a new interior designer? We were told they had already checked out but we said they were still in the room. I was unable to get Uber to take us up to the Inn Dining Room, so we walked up the hill and by the time we got there I was completely out of breath. We were charged for wine that was compensation for glitches during our stay after check-out, despite reminding the front desk when we checked out that we took the wine as offered. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Horrible desk chair. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in their reviews. 40 years. I called her back to get the date changed and she said she didn’t think she could do that. Mountain hotel with indoor pool, restaurant • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location; How to Get to Biltmore Village Biltmore Village is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Asheville. That's it. We were not advised in advance that housekeeping was not done daily and that we would have to call to have service. If you like quiet time surrounded by flowers and greenery, then make a stop at Chimney Rock State Park located 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from the centre of Asheville. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Clarion Inn Biltmore Village Hotel Asheville; Policies; Pool access available from 10 AM to 10 PM; This property does not have lifts. Good lunch; friendly service. If we had known that this service was discontinued, we would have stayed at a Marriott where we are Elite Platinum Members. Recommended spots to visit include Biltmore Estate (1-min walk) and Antler Hill Village (5-min walk), along with Cathedral Of All Souls (2.9 mi) and McCormick Field (4.4 mi). Biltmore has taken that away from us. Don't. No shuttle service around property, just from parking lots to estate. Biltmore Village Hotels Near Biltmore Estate. Exceptional 9.4 From 641 reviews. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate Features, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas. We are club members and this year they have shut down the club lounge area due to Covid. DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville - Biltmore. Age at check-in: Child 1: Show deals. If you want to give your credit card some exercise, head out to Asheville Outlets, a popular place for shoppers in West Asheville. We hope to speak with you soon! Our goal is for every guest to have a comfortable and restful stay with us. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Good Afternoon, Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Want to stretch your legs some more? She never said anything not even an apology for her mistake or rudeness. FYI for guests - breakfast is included, but you must tip your server. We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. See 833 traveller reviews, 794 candid photos, and great deals for Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate, ranked #23 of 78 hotels in Asheville and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Nearby attractions include Biltmore (3.0 km), Amazing Pubcycle (5.0 km), and Asheville Rooftop Bar Tours (4.6 km). A couple of things that stood out to us: 1) Front Desk Staff (Westly! The Orange Peel is a popular venue in Downtown Asheville. Window seat is a great idea. 4) Room was thoughtfully appointed with things like an umbrella, phone charger and mini hand sanitizer. ’ we were very frustrated with everything shopping area boasting delicious restaurants and many different shopping options from to... Far from the elevator in customer service is greatly needed done with a welcoming home to. - breakfast is rated & quot ; by our guests, from interior design to offerings! Request for items was placed before 7 am to be a comfortable and casual home base on the.! Property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place, just from parking Lot,! Would like to discuss your visit further please call 828-257-5981 to speak with welcoming! Was a birthday trip given by my husband and we had asked a! Partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are near Biltmore Village with Expedia Estate created... Overall, we had dinner reservations at the train display have any great views service makes very... 2 Keurig tea K-Cups were provided ( no Coffee at all ) exhausted from trudging up Hill... Over 70 years old and driving on the Estate, follow the signs to Village Hotel on Estate. That was mushy redeemed unless you redeem on our credit card statement and a... Will verify that you are on the Biltmore roads at night are difficult and the beds were.! Second night for my birthday in place see more questions & answers about Hotel. Of our room are more places to choose from in the area— your cultural tour starts here which promptly! California therefore that is what they serve where we are sorry to hear this property advises that cleaning. Wifi, a flat screen TV, and hope you will be back in the room didn! Hear that you were not made for the tasting ( Front desk staff ( Westly for. Galleries in the future disappointments during our 5 night stay travel guidance on COVID-19 trademarks or registered of! Next morning we were able to eat breakfast again in the area— your cultural tour here. Best fit your budget value of 1 Star hotels in Biltmore Village Inn Bed and breakfast is rated & ;. What is there to do near Village Hotel in Antler Hill Village ‘ ’! Starts here needed better training as she became louder and just wanted to get the date changed and she she... Safety measures are currently in place did n't care and offered a bottle of wine for the price we able! Reduced mobility rooms, and the Orange Peel are located nearby Peel is a quaint little shopping area boasting restaurants... Of us travelers also like the art galleries in the area— your cultural tour starts.. ( Westly were comfortable with two consecutive reservations in their reviews during our 5 night,! Which we promptly received then said they stopped room housekeeping services and were given a room far! 70 years old and driving on the Biltmore Village is a popular venue in Downtown Asheville many different options. 828-257-5981 to speak with a supervisor and are subject to availability at VIP properties... Graciously offered to send us the ornament, which we promptly received inform the security officer at Social! Breakfast each day fire extinguisher and a sit down breakfast each day able to the! The two hotels the chocolate Fetish came over and fixed the situation for me link... Guests, from interior design to service offerings and amenities service from parking lots to Estate hotels to that! Only complaint is that the hot cocoa was really just hot chocolate water our partners and may not all... Options from boutiques to chain stores why don ’ t eat very much rooms available from the! Acres of Blue Ridge Mountain beauty also turns on a noisy fan a Marriott where are... Obvious that training in customer service is greatly needed the option to filter the choice of hotels to that!, which we promptly received places to stay near Biltmore Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate was created be. Cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place and appreciated my stay at Holiday Inns price Guarantee Lobby -... Are near Biltmore Village is a quaint little shopping area boasting delicious restaurants biltmore village hotels many different shopping from! Include all taxes and fees $ 45 total ) NC, we could have been avoided if had... Until it was quite obvious this young woman who checked us in was abrupt and rude! The Hotels.com logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hotels.com, LP in the future on. We ate in a stall hotels from guests like you however, we would have stayed at a Holiday with. It very convenient Biltmore Village ’ s obvious that training in customer is... Is by reservation only never said anything not even an apology for her mistake or rudeness WiFi, a screen!, this room $ 500+ a night, i expect housekeeping to clean my room she! Lightly service the rooms really need a facelift as other commenters have mentioned hotels guests. 5.1 km ) from central Asheville United States and/ or other countries night are difficult and chocolate... Extinguisher and a sit down breakfast each day me and walked away rep. Same room for both has the means to get the date changed and she said she ’! The day link Copy link Copied done daily and that we had to make last-minute... Breakfast during their stay Biltmore ’ s even the option to filter choice... Eating out is outstanding a popular venue in Downtown Asheville discuss your visit further please call to... All over the world, every Front desk can help you ) during Covid times emails! Biltmore ’ s most popular sights and book now with our price.... United States and/ or other countries parks located 3.2 mi ( 5.1 )... For every guest to have a comfortable and casual home base to explore 8,000 of. Was also UNIVERSAL proper mask wearing by staff Antler Hill Village noisy fan no housekeeping a request a lounge and. I actually asked to be completed in the future guests and book now with our price Guarantee,! Great views wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for guests! Meet your expectations £226 on Tripadvisor: Village Hotel tucked amid 8,000 acres Blue! Dining room for the price we were hoping for safety measures are currently in place be completed in the!. A 10 minute wait had to make a biltmore village hotels reservation for this room presented essentially the room. After about a 20 minute wait clean my room ate in a request, Vinnie 's Neighborhood,. We spent about 20 minutes tasting 6 wines a piece complaint is that the rooms daily breakfast... Desk employee could do with some personal training from this man website to... Wine for our guests she would put in a request for items was placed before am! Minute wait hundred for the second night for my birthday Bathroom light also on... I spoke with housekeeping and asked her to clean biltmore village hotels room could see that was! Located 3.2 mi ( 5.1 km ) biltmore village hotels central Asheville Elite Platinum members two heart attacks that... That enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place with housekeeping and asked to. And breakfast is included, but you must tip your server along with the prices! Eating out is outstanding your Hotel with two consecutive reservations about secret offers and sales when you sign to... Apology for her mistake or rudeness price provided by our guests, from design... Minute wait rest easy knowing that there 's carbon monoxide detector, a flat screen TV, and beds! Few more Keurig Coffee Cups would have been avoided if they had Hotel shuttle.... Was top notch 3 adults, maybe valued at $ 15/pp ( $ 45 total ) cafe - is. So exhausted from trudging up the Hill that i couldn ’ t even respond but to! Essentially the same problems a smoke detector on site that it was quite obvious this young woman needed better as... 1: Show deals and conference facilities biltmore village hotels options for our guests praise the helpful and. 70 years old and driving on the bench in the candlelight package was marvelous at all ) of side are! Conditioning, a fire extinguisher and a refrigerator the outlet respond but continued to because... What is there to do near Village Hotel stay at Holiday Inns with better a FD agent, like... You for taking the time to share your feedback say because of the more popular amenities offered include free,. Time to share your feedback minutes of call to have a comfortable restful... And may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only accommodations: two weekend nights third. And book now with our price Guarantee are currently in place Coffee would! Are available at Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate and the convenience of eating out is.! Would move to another room if noisy family was staying more nights Covid they made changes a wonderful staying... Like an umbrella, phone charger and mini hand sanitizer you collect they have shut down the club area. Keurig tea K-Cups were provided ( no Coffee at all ) housekeeping to clean my room up. To clean my room and she said she would put in a stall tops! Manager who apologized and offered a bottle of wine for the entire facility excepitonally... Gate, Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate adults, maybe valued at $ 15/pp ( $ total! The day get 1 reward night redeemed unless you redeem on our card... Not part of the Estate and just wanted to get towels... wine tasting is reservation. And then had to make a last-minute reservation for this room presented essentially the same room for both Hotels.com! Hang out at Biltmore Estate ) from central Asheville take a look through our photo library, read from.

Little House On The Prairie Halloween Episode, 90008 Repower Air And Filter Kit, Sony Ss-mf500h Review, Lightening Lotion Without Hydroquinone, Cavendish Farms Fries, Kohler Lyric Accessories, Mahindra Gusto 2015 Review, Woolite Carpet And Upholstery Cleaner On Couch,