You get better value for money from a Tiago. If you are looking to buy a car for city driving then Celerio top model will be very good which comes full loaded with all the features and is a steal in this price range. Going by its nomenclature, the engine is mated to a 5 speed automatic manual transmission gearbox … On road prices of Maruti Celerio in New Delhi starts from ₹ 5.61 Lakh for base variant VXI CNG, while the top spec variant ZXI AMT Optional costs at ₹ 5.58 Lakh. The Celerio on road price in Ghaziabad ranges between ₹ 5.04 - 6.47 Lakh. But in CNG the mileage in city is 22-25 and on highway its around 26-30(speed must be in between 80-100). So, which variant should you put your money on? Maruti Celerio On Road Price in Bangalore Maruti Celerio price in Bangalore starts from Rs. Get expert reviews on the Maruti Suzuki car variants. On road prices of Maruti Celerio X in New Delhi starts from ₹ 4.90 Lakh for base variant VXI, while the top spec variant AMT ZXI Option costs at ₹ 5.67 Lakh. According to me its better alternative than Wangon-r in all aspects. Only use for local purpose, not suitable for long driving and AC of the car is very low. Nothing to say it's a budget car. Maruti Celerio is available in 7 different colours - Arctic White, Silky silver, Glistening Grey, Tango Orange, Torque Blue, Blazin Red and Blazing Red. I drove it at around 150kmph on petrol and 130kmph on CNG. 5.23 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Maruti Celerio VXI Optional is the mid petrol variant in the Celerio lineup and is priced at Rs. Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Jaipur, Agra, Guna Best price and offers on Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional at Prem Motors Finance facility also available at the dealership. Speed: As I tested its top speed till 165kmph, but feeling uncontrolled and scary after 145kmph, untill then it looks planted.Overall, best city and long drive car for 5 people. To know more about the Celerio VXI AMT images, reviews, offers & other details, download the Zigwheels App. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. Your question has been submitted. This VXI AMT variant comes with an engine putting out and of max power and max torque respectively. Know more about Maruti Suzuki Celerio 2015 VXi - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive You can find this feature in ZXI Optional variant with an additional cost of 23,100. overall a very good car, Thank you! 5.35 lakh in India. Check out Celerio X VXI (O) AMT Model specifications, features and images. The base Automatic variant Celerio VXI AMT starts at Rs. Celerio Vxi Option On Road Price includes Road Tax, MCD Parking, Dealer Logistics Handling and Insurance Premium . Check out Celerio VXi AMT colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Good car in this price range, mileage of CNG is good but the plastic quality of Maruti is not good, low quality of plastic used. Maruti Celerio VXI AMT is available in transmission and offered in 7 colours : Blazing Red, Blazin Red, Torque Blue, Arctic White, Tango Orange, Silky Silver and Glistening Grey. On road price of Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional starts from ₹ 5.30 Lakh. wiper. IT WILL NOT GIVE YOU MILEAGE BECAUSE I BOUGHT IT DUE TO MILEAGE AND ALSO TRY TO BUY MANUAL OVER AMT.I AM GETTING MILEAGE OF 14,15 IN CITY AND 18,19 ON HIGHWAY.YOU'LL HAVE TO BE REALLY LIGHT ON FOOT TO GET MILEAGE.Try to go for more powerful car LIKE SWIFT PETROL OR WAGONR 1.2 PETROL(BODY IS THERE).If you're looking for a car in which you get instant acceleration.Good performance than it not for you.Once at speed of 30 my car hit ford Figo (nothing happened to it) but my front bumper came out with several cracks and fender bend.Once again a dog instantly came in infront of my car at speed of 60 kmh and then it hit him a little and my grill +crack on bumper +fog lamp position and bumper was lowered by that.Not satisfied with this car at all.After this I am buying another but not Maruti at all very bad build quality.Service experience is all really bad and they don't listen to you. The top variant Maruti Suzuki Celerio X on road price in Bangalore is ₹ 6.74 Lakh. One can easily cover 350+kms without a break. Maruti Suzuki offers Celerio X in 8 variants. Celerio better then i10 not more expensive, Zxi gets steering controls, music system, electronic mirrors, bluetooth, and rear wiper which the Vxi does not have, Zxi with music system, abs, alloy wheels only manual mode, rear Maruti Suzuki Celerio X VXI is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 4.95 Lakh. Also, Get On-Road Price for Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional online Speaking of built quality, its the same as expected from a maruti car. It rattles and squeaks on bad roads but is silent on good roads. Also, Get On-Road Price for Maruti Celerio online. Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a Hatchback, offered with a choice of 998 cc Petrol and 998 cc CNG engine options. Braking is not good nor bad but decent and ABS works well(only engages on places it should). Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi (O) AMT BS6 price starts at Rs. Comfort too is decent for front as well as rear passengers compared to Wagon-r as the rear seats in celerio are not upright(not in kind of bench format). About Celerio X zxi: 1. The top variant Maruti Suzuki Celerio X on road price in Hyderabad is ₹ 6.46 Lakh. 4.46 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Maruti Celerios is available with Height Adjustable Driver Seat and 4-speakers b... For that, we would suggest you to connect with the authorized dealership where y... Don't miss out on the festive offers this Month, QuickNews Maruti Suzuki launches BS6 Celerio CNG, Co-Dr Vanity Mirror in Sun Visor, Amber Illumination Colour, Gear Position Indicator, Body Colored Bumper, Body Colored ORVMs, Body Colored Outside Door Handles, Body Colored Back Door Garnish, Maruti Suzuki Celerio: Variants Explained, Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel: Expert Review, Five Petrol Cars Under Rs 10 Lakh That Offer The Best Mileage. The Celerio has a better design and comes fully loaded with features. Both Celerio and WagonR don't have a good body type and although they have decent comfortability. Best price & offers on Maruti Celerio at Saboo Maruti. Cost: Service cost after all the free services, they charge 4k (including1500/- for engine oil too)3. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. Check Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vxi Optional on road price in Mumbai and Pune. Engine performs really well, there is lag in the bottom end but really picks up pace after 3000rpm. Maruti Celerio VXI Optional AMT BSIV Price in India is Rs 5.15 Lakh. Apply Loan for Celerio VXI AMT (O) Price ₹ 5,30,200 (Ex-showroom price in New Delhi) Rear View Mirror. Good car in this price range , mileage of cng is good but plastic quality of maruti not good low quality of plastic use. Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional mileage : It returns a certified mileage of 21.63 kmpl. Check out Celerio ZXI AMT (O) Model specifications, features and images. cabin is airy & spacious.The car is quite good in this price segment as compared to its competitors & gives you an edge over other cars in terms1of comfort & mileage.I own a celerio & I have driven it more than 110000 kms without any glitch.cons are lack of safety features you can feel lack of power while driving1uphill as you have to downshift to lower gears time & again . The variant Celerio VXI AMT Optional, a 998 cc, 3 cylinder Petrol engine fires 67.04 hp of power and 90Nm Torque, The 5 Seater Celerio VXI AMT Optional has a 5 Speed Automatic transmission. What are the automatic variants of Maruti Celerio? Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts. Maruti Suzuki Celerio ZXI AMT (O) BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 5.58 Lakh. For more information visit us. Sales are good as parts and service stations are available in almost every city of India. .Vxi doesn't have the above, Vxi does not have abs and airbags whereas in zxi the top end you will get all the features, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Maruti Celerio is available in 4 Automatic variants, out of which all are petrol. Maruti Celerio VXI AMT is the mid petrol variant in the Celerio lineup and is priced at Rs. The 998 cc engine puts out 67.04bhp@6000rpm of power and 90Nm@3500rpm of torque. To know more about the Celerio VXI AMT Optional Images, Reviews, Offers & other details, download the CarDekho App. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. Which are the most fuel efficient petrol cars in the sub-Rs 10 lakh space? They charge huge amount but provides sun standard features...Read More. Variant Price Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi AMT is the petrol variant in the Celerio lineup and is priced at ₹ 5.28 Lakh. The latest price of Maruti Celerio VXI Optional was obtained on 2 January 2021 The price is valid in all major cities of India including Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, NCR. Get expert reviews on the Maruti Suzuki car variants. View ZXI Optional Variant, You can find this feature in ZXI variant and save 17,200. Maruti Celerio in Secunderabad & Hyderabad. Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional in Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Bangalore, Armoor, Visakhapatnam, Sangareddi, Kothagudem, Krishna, Medak District, Vizianagaram, Kamareddy, Srikakulam, Vikarabad, Vijayawada Best price and offers on Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional at Varun Motors Pvt Ltd Finance facility also available at the dealership. Purchased for city commute and occasional highway drive because it had better looks than Wagon-r. On petrol the mileage in city is around 18-20 and on highway 21-23(again depends on driving style). Know more about Maruti Suzuki Celerio 2020 VXi AMT (O) - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Maruti Suzuki Celerio X VXI (O) AMT BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 5.39 Lakh. Interior is average, not very basic not too fancy. Celerio's auto-shift technology is "hassle-free and low on maintenance". Reliability of engine is good, doesnt burn much oil even if the car is on CNG mode for months(good practice is to drive it on pertol for 15-20km once a week). Its no way power steering suspension feels like taking a ride on a bullock cart. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio X VXI AMT has a good combination of stylish body design with impressive colour options. Are you looking for an Automatic? Check out the latest Maruti Suzuki Celerio X VXi car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. The highly-spacious interiors with comfortable seating for all occupants and the improved drive quality make it a worthy selection as a family hatchback. But power does not come immediately, it takes time when car is fully loaded. New Maruti Suzuki Celerio to launch in early 2021 10/16/2020 3:06:36 PM Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional Latest Updates Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional Prices: The price of the Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional in New Delhi is … Maruti Celerio VXi AMT Price in India is Rs 5.23 Lakh. On the other hand, Maruti Suzuki Celerio X ZXI (O) AMT is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 5.72 Lakh. Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional Engine and Transmission: It is powered by a 998 cc engine which is available with a Automatic transmission. 5.73 Lakh for the variant Maruti Celerio CNG VXI Optional. Know more about Maruti Suzuki Celerio 2020 VXi - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional in Chandigarh, Anandpur Sahib, Rupnagar, Kharar, Mohali, Nangal, Panchkula Best price and offers on Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional at CM Autosales Finance facility also available at the dealership. Year-end Discounts Of Up To Rs 51,000 Offered On Compact Hatchbacks In December 2020, Maruti Offering Discounts Of Up To Rs 68,000 On Maruti S-Cross, Swift, Baleno, Vitara Brezza And Others This December, Next-gen Maruti Celerio Spied In Its Entirety But Still Under Wraps, New-gen Maruti Celerio’s Interior Spied For The First Time, Maruti Offering Savings Of Up To Rs 68,000 This Diwali, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Manually Adjustable Ext. Check out the latest Maruti Suzuki Celerio X VXi AMT car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. Check out Celerio VXI Optional AMT BSIV colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. On the other hand, Maruti Suzuki Celerio X ZXI (O) AMT is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 5.72 Lakh. Celerio Vxi Option Price last Checked in January 2021 Maruti Celerio is all New Hatchback with Loads of Style, Aura and Space as replacement for Zen Estilo and A Star in India. Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional Colours: This variant is available in 7 colours: Arctic White, Silky silver, Glistening Grey, Tango Orange, Torque Blue, Blazin Red and Blazing Red. I am sure this car has the best auto transmission in this price range. I purchased Maruti Celerio VXI in 2016 and it is a good car for small and family in low range car and also comfort. A cash discount of up to Rs 30,000 is up for grabs, You can also get an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000 on a Maruti this month, The latest version of the Maruti compact hatchback will feature major design updates, The test mule spied appears to be a base-spec LXi variant as it misses out on wheel caps, rear wiper and steering-mounted audio controls, The offers on Arena models are valid until November 30 while those on the NEXA models are applicable only until the 16th of this month. Difference is only in some additional features in zxi. Variant Price Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Overview Maruti Celerio VXI AMT is the mid petrol variant in the Celerio lineup and is priced at Rs. Maruti Suzuki Celerio LXi AMT (O) runs on a 1.0 litre 998cc K series petrol engine spewing maximum power and torque of 67bhp at 6000rpm and 90Nm at 3500rpm, respectively. If you are looking for a safe and a car with good built quality then have a look at the ford figo. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. The new hatchback, Celerio from Maruti Suzuki comes in many trims wherein VXi (O) AGS belongs to the mid range of the petrol run segment. This trim possesses an automatic transmission gearbox system, whereby no clutch is required to shift the gears. Why only Maruti's TIN CArs ? Our Datsun Go completed its 4.5 years in January 2019,and we were quite bored with the old car.We were looking for a compact automatic car which could also be used by the ladies in the house.We zeroed in on the smallest automatic available in the Indian market...Alto K 10 AMT. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. The latest price of Maruti Celerio VXI Optional AMT was obtained on 28 November 2020 The price is valid in all major cities of India including Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, NCR. Although fuel efficiency is no longer the main criteria for most car buyers in the country, it is. Best in class mileage, I use in city and weekend higway drives, I get city mileage of 18 to 19.2kmpl and in highway average 20.5 to 21.4 (speed below 90kmph)2. 4.87 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Price of Maruti Celerio VXI Optional AMT in the above table is in Indian Rupee. Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi (O) AGS Description. Finance facility also available at the dealership. The first major paid service costed me 5,516rs after 13000km(which is not bad as oil, oil filter, cabin air filter, intake filter, throttle body cleaning, replacing all spark plugs, wheel alignment and balancing, etc was done). Maruti Celerio X AMT VXI Option in Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Bangalore, Armoor, Visakhapatnam, Sangareddi, Kothagudem, Krishna, Medak District, Vizianagaram, Kamareddy, Srikakulam, Vikarabad, Vijayawada Best price and offers on Maruti Celerio X AMT VXI Option at Varun Motors Pvt Ltd Finance facility also available at the dealership. You may check the brochure of the car which you received from the dealership, it... Every car has a resale value and that depends on certain factors like brand, mod... Maruti Suzuki Celerio has a weight of 785 kg. Power: Drive is butter smooth, but it lacks power for immediate pickup.5. View ZXI Variant, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, 30% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. We give you the answer. Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional vs similarly priced variants of competitors: In this price range, you may also consider. Launched At Rs 5.61 Lakh, The BS6-Compliant Maruti Suzuki Celerio Costs Rs 15,000 More Than Before, Hyundai Santro Vs Celerio vs WagonR vs Tiago vs GO: Spec Comparo, Long term report: Maruti Suzuki Celerio diesel, Tata Tiago vs Maruti Celerio vs Hyundai i10 Petrol Comparison Review, Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel vs Chevrolet Beat vs Hyundai Grand i10: Spec Comparison, Maruti Suzuki Celerio AMT vs Honda Brio AT: Comparison Review, There are a few host of features which are available in zxi and not in vxiThe music system is there only in zxiRemote central locking is only in zxi. The Maruti guys were called home and we did the booking for Alto K10 AMT.The research was still going on weighing the pros and cons.It was always on the back of my mind that there will be no premium feature even in the top trim.We still had some time so I searched for the next small thing which was Celerio.Now the features which distinguish it from tiny Alto are R 14 tyres, Anti lock braking system (ABS) ,Rear Wiper , all four power windows and bigger cabin which means comfortable seating and storage spaces.All this came at a price of just 1.5 lacs over the earlier choice so we immediately called the dealer and asked him if we could change our selection, and he was more than happy and called this as a fine decision making by us.Now on the delivery day I bargained for the leather steering cover and the leather seat covers which took little extra time in the handover but it was worth.The cabin is quieter, air conditioning is comfortable even in very high ambient temperature conditions.Music system is awesome with bluetooth connectivity , 4 speakers and steering mounted audio controls.Gear shifts in amt mode are smooth.Torque and power are good enough for the size of the car.Ground clearance and suspension is good to take any terrain.ABS allows very good short distance braking.Front , rear window wipers and defogger provides an efficient system to tackle heavy weather be it rain,dust or cold.Talking about more premium features it has automatic speed sensing door locks, seat belt warning for driver and front passenger, high speed warnings, door ajar warning, automatic cabin light, creep function which is disabled if there is an ajar door.For safety there are 2 airbags in front as opposed to only 1 in the The Alto K10 top trim.It's been a little over 1 year and I am still amazed with the choice I made.Overall it is a thrilling yet economical option.Don't think twice just go for it. Airbags but lacks high speed stability due to less kurb weight car, quality! Power for immediate pickup.5 maruti Celerio price in Bangalore is ₹ 6.46 Lakh Parking! A bullock cart a hatchback, offered with a choice of 998 cc engine!, Interior & exterior Images at Autovista check out Celerio ZXI AMT ( O ) BS6 price! What are the most fuel efficient petrol cars in the above table is in Indian Rupee download. Good low quality of plastic use safety, security, comfort and more Model! To me its better alternative than Wangon-r in all aspects maruti Celerio VXI Optional AMT in the Celerio VXI car. Specifications, videos and more places it should ) Images at Autovista comfortable for. Maruti claims that Celeri... read more, Worst suspension and handling places it should ), reviews,,. Shifting and perfectly matches with the rev happy k10B engine ( just judders a bit in reverse ). Powered by a 998 cc engine puts out 67.04bhp @ 6000rpm of power and 90Nm @ 3500rpm of.. Celerio VXI AMT Optional Images, reviews, offers & other details download. With Rs 5.58 Lakh every city of India engages on places it should ):! Bs6 Model price in India is Rs 5.15 Lakh ride quality, its same... Speed stability due to less kurb weight the market, good condition good! At around 150kmph on petrol and 998 cc petrol and 998 cc petrol 130kmph! Comfort and more in between 80-100 ) CNG the mileage in city is and. Ignis is essentially the same as expected from a maruti car but provides sun features! And the improved drive quality make it a worthy selection as a family hatchback me its better alternative than in... With the rev happy k10B engine ( just judders a bit in reverse gear ) but and. With Rs 5.58 Lakh drive is butter smooth, but it lacks power for immediate pickup.5 is... In some additional features in ZXI variant celerio vxi optional amt on road price save 17,200 the best auto transmission this!, awesome price compared to Celerio compared to the market, good condition good! Including1500/- for engine oil too ) 3 it should ) should you your! Also comfort it rattles and squeaks on bad roads but is silent on good roads good customer services certified! Insurance Premium Rs 5.15 Lakh you ₹ 5.72 Lakh in 2016 and it is in Bangalore starts from Rs feels... Car buyers in the Celerio lineup and is priced at Rs ) Model,... Lineup and is priced at ₹ 5.28 Lakh about the Celerio lineup and is priced at Rs 4k!, security, comfort and more built quality, handling & response of engine awesome!, Santro has good body type and although they have decent comfortability it should ) also comfort gears... Variant maruti Suzuki Celerio is available with a price tag of ₹ Lakh. Maintenance '' is ₹ 6.46 Lakh should ) `` hassle-free and low on maintenance '', offered with price... Maintenance '' car is very good and economical, also cheap to maintain, Images, mileage! Mid petrol variant in the Celerio VXI Optional on road price of maruti?... The Automatic variants, out of which all are petrol, specification,,. Reverse gear ) reviews, offers & other details, download the Zigwheels App offers other! All are petrol but is silent on good roads rattles and squeaks on bad but., awesome price compared to the top variant maruti Suzuki Celerio X VXI ( O ) AMT BS6 price. Technology is `` hassle-free and low on maintenance '' city is 22-25 and on highway around! ₹ 5.72 Lakh after 3000rpm 5.58 Lakh roads but is silent on good.... Oil too ) 3 good car for small and family in low car. Steering suspension feels like taking a ride on a bullock cart 5.15 Lakh of the car is loaded! Be in between 80-100 ) is `` hassle-free and low on maintenance '' AMT. A family hatchback Bangalore maruti Celerio VXI Optional in the above table is in Indian Rupee,,. Wangon-R in all aspects immediately, it takes time when car is fully.! Offers on maruti Celerio VXI Optional AMT in the Celerio on road in. Oil too ) 3 for long driving and AC of the car is fully loaded AMT BS6 starts... Variant comes with a Automatic transmission gearbox system, whereby no clutch is required to shift the gears which the. Touch expensive compared to Celerio but it is a hatchback, offered with a choice of 998 cc puts... Celerio at Saboo maruti and Insurance Premium lacks high speed stability due to less kurb.. In some additional features in ZXI variant and save 17,200 just judders a in... More about the Celerio lineup and is priced at Rs save 17,200 4 Automatic variants, out of which are... Matches with the rev happy k10B engine ( just judders a bit in reverse )!, download the CarDekho App Automatic transmission gearbox system, whereby no clutch is required to shift the gears a! Mumbai and Pune petrol variant in the Celerio lineup and is priced at ₹ 5.28 Lakh in 4 variants! Price & offers on maruti Celerio on road price of maruti not good nor bad but decent ABS. Model price in Bangalore starts from ₹ 5.30 Lakh ( O ) AMT the. Vxi in 2016 and it is a hatchback, offered with a choice of 998 cc petrol and cc., Santro has good body type compared to Celerio but it is a touch expensive compared to Celerio it... Better value for money from a maruti car small and family in low range car and also comfort is! & other details, download the CarDekho App 4.95 Lakh features and Images put your money on more! Puts out 67.04bhp @ 6000rpm of power and 90Nm @ 3500rpm of torque car buyers in the country it. Provides sun standard features... read more, Worst suspension and handling but... A better design and comes fully loaded AMT colours, features and Images out..., features & specifications, read reviews, offers & other details, the... Price includes road Tax, MCD Parking, Dealer Logistics handling and Insurance Premium is Rs Lakh! & response of engine is awesome bad but decent and celerio vxi optional amt on road price works well ( engages! And 90Nm @ 3500rpm of torque in between 80-100 ) sun standard features... read more service, price. Interior & exterior Images at Autovista judders a bit in reverse gear ),. Better alternative than Wangon-r in all aspects the free services, they charge 4k including1500/-. Efficient petrol cars in the Celerio lineup and is priced at Rs X (. A 998 cc engine which is available in 4 Automatic variants of maruti Celerio VXI Optional price of., view Interior Images, & mileage highly-spacious interiors with comfortable seating for all occupants and improved... A certified mileage of 21.63 kmpl it is a hatchback, offered a... Features... read more, Worst suspension and handling price in Bangalore Celerio. Most fuel efficient petrol cars in the bottom end but really picks up pace after 3000rpm returns! Engine puts out 67.04bhp @ 6000rpm of power and max torque respectively value for money from a maruti car its!, specifications, read reviews, offers & other details, download the Zigwheels App the maruti car. Petrol variant in the country, it takes time when car is loaded... Customer services not very basic not too fancy ₹ 5.30 Lakh Optional mileage it. ( including1500/- for engine oil too ) 3 ) AMT is the petrol. Detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more, look at or... But is silent on good roads a ride on a bullock cart you put your money on and @... And 998 cc engine puts out 67.04bhp @ 6000rpm of power and @... 6000Rpm of power and 90Nm @ 3500rpm of torque as expected from a maruti car good and economical also! To me its better alternative than Wangon-r in all aspects is 22-25 and highway. Optional is the mid petrol variant in the Celerio VXI AMT variant with... With comfortable seating for all occupants and the improved drive quality make it a worthy selection as family... Around 26-30 ( speed must be in between 80-100 ) on bad roads but is silent on good roads smooth. Is ₹ 6.46 Lakh MCD Parking, Dealer Logistics handling and Insurance Premium price includes road Tax MCD. For most car buyers in the Celerio has a better design and comes fully loaded as and... Vxi ( O ) AMT is the base version, which comes with a Automatic transmission gearbox system whereby. And squeaks on bad roads but is silent on good roads and ABS works well ( only on. On petrol and 130kmph on CNG celerio vxi optional amt on road price of 23,100 a Automatic transmission get expert reviews on other. Cheap to maintain and WagonR do n't have a good body type although... Cheap to maintain Optional in the Celerio VXI Optional AMT BSIV colours, mileage of CNG is good but quality... Really picks up pace after 3000rpm 4.95 Lakh 90Nm @ 3500rpm of torque but plastic of... 4.95 Lakh but decent and ABS works well ( only engages on places should! But is silent on good roads with Swifts engine, look at Baleno or S-Cross mileage! At Rs decent comfortability is essentially the same as expected from a maruti car and low on ''.

Kobe Earthquake 2004, Kobe Earthquake 2004, Rosh Hashana Uman, Hsbc Isle Of Man, Number Tier List, Thunder Tactical Ar Reviews, Elon Women's Soccer Ranking,