I lived at Gateway Crossing Apartments for approximately one year and it has been, by far, the most enjoyable experience of the several apartments I have lived in throughout my life. Located in the northwest of Augusta, Montclair sits midway between Fort Gordon and the Savannah River. Select Corporate Housing's furnished apartments in West Augusta at Gateway Crossing offer renters an all-inclusive temporary housing solution that's more comfortable and more convenient than typical extended stay hotel lodging in the area. Is this place really worth the money? Great services, quick to respond whenever an issue came up. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy the resort-style amenities that Gateway Crossing has to offer. I love The Gateway Crossing. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. They get very cold in the winter and very hot during the summer. It's very easy to get won over by these apartments. Come home to Gateway Crossing and live life the way it should be. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. Beautiful place nice, clean, well lit, the landscape was beautiful and very nice tenants. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. This has resulted in extremely thin walls and floors. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes as well as a wide array of resort-style amenities including a salt-water pool and sundeck, 24 hour fitness and yoga studio, and a complimentary … Located in beautiful West Augusta with easy access to I-20 and I-520, shopping, dining, and entertainment, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. Our team is currently offering virtual and in-person tours as we do our part to #StopTheSpread. Ideal for families and groups, our furnished accommodations offer spacious floorplans with … Come… Youre always given the usual answer of "We'll get someone right on that..." But nothing will happen and zero follow up will take place. Get directions, reviews and information for Gateway Crossing Maintenance Building in Augusta, GA. Gateway Crossing Maintenance Building Augusta GA 30907. Feb 26, 2014 - Luxury Apartment Homes in Augusta, GA. See more ideas about Luxury apartments, Apartment, Luxury. Really.There are more unhappy people in this place then happy ones..I have talked to many..I feel they need to change the office help,and I mean everyone of them..They have a wonderful maintainace man there,but they work him to death..Wont give him help.They had 8-10 people move out just this week alone.Not the most impressive track record.They just opened this past Dec.So anyways it comes down to one thing! Gateway Crossing is an apartment in Augusta in zip code 30907. Reviews (706) 869-4459 Website. Come home to Gateway Crossing and live life the way it should be. Make sure this community will fit what you're looking for. Nearby cities include Martinez, North Augusta, Evans, Hephzibah, and Grovetown. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,039 - $1,123. Find the best-rated apartments in Augusta, GA. 4.4. Even non-military families in the neighborhood often have some connection to nearby Fort Gordon. A helicopter who's landing course takes him directly over the complex, at very low height. Gateway Crossing Apartments is located in the 30907 Zip code of the Montclair Neighborhood in Augusta, GA.This community is professionally managed by LMS Real Estate Investment Management, LLC Ask about our move-in specials No. Or sign in if you already have an account. Gateway Crossing Apartments. It's disappointing because these apartments do look nice and they have decent amenities. Find 4 listings related to Gateway Crossing in Augusta on YP.com. Welcome Home to Gateway Crossing! Our rights have been taken away from our amenities. What really sets this apartment apart from all the others, however, is the staff. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. Gateway Crossing Apartment Homes Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. Gateway Crossing is an apartment located in Richmond County, the 30907 ZIP Code, and the Richmond County School District attendance zone. My wife and I came to these apartments after having terrible luck out in the world with renting. Also huge problem with silverfish. Third story will hear all sounds echoing through the walls, including every toilet flush. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy the resort-style amenities that Gateway Crossing has to offer. Its like buying a new car but not being able to drive. I try to not let this factor bother me as it's for the hospital but it is tough when you've worked three days straight and are trying to get a good sleep. A epIQ Rating. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing will be sure to fulfill your every desire for ultimate comfort and luxury. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Ready to visit Gateway Crossing? Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. Read 51 reviews of Gateway Crossing in Augusta, GA to know before you lease. Find the best-rated apartments in Augusta, GA. 30 day minimum stay required. Traditional family values hold great importance to the families here, which reflects in the many community and faith-based initiatives and events. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Gateway Crossing locations in Augusta, GA. This is out of the control of the complex, although they do not warn you about it: this complex is located across the highway from Doctors Hospital. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. Gateway Crossing Apartments. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Currently Offering Virtual Tours! There is always a fun event and the staff is VERY helpful and sweet! Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing will be sure to fulfill your every desire for ultimate comfort and luxury. 601 Giddings Court Augusta, GA 30907 • From $107 Per Day. Get directions, reviews and information for Gateway Crossing Apartments in Augusta, GA. Gateway Crossing Apartments Ste 0 Augusta GA 30907. Seasons take a huge toll on these buildings. So worth every penny that they all for. Elevate Your Lifestyle! This hospital receives patients to their burn unit everyday, at all hours of the night. (706) 489-5050 Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. Read 46 reviews of Gateway Crossing in Augusta, GA to know before you lease. This complex has used cheap materials to build all units. Pipes in the walls make constant noise depending on the season. A epIQ Rating. If you have a hearing impairment, call GA Relay at 1-800-255-0135. Gateway Crossing ApartmentsApartment & Condo Building in Augusta, Georgia. Come home to Gateway Crossing and live life the way it should be. A majority of these patients arrive via helicopter. Come home to Gateway Crossing and live life the way it should be. This apartment community was built in 2014 and has 3 stories with 240 units. It had great appeal, a welcoming staff, and a lot of amenities. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. Now you can find your next apartment home and not even have to leave your couch! Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. Email me listings and apartment related info. About Gateway Crossing. My neighbors were quiet and friendly, the apartments are very clean, and the complex is well cared for. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Military families receive an open welcome in this neighborhood and can find plenty of discounts available to them. Be the first to add a review on this property. Come home to Gateway Crossing and live life the way it should be. This ideal location is just minutes from local dining, entertainment and shopping venues. Come home to Gateway Crossing and live life the way it should be. Come home to Gateway Crossing … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Gateway Crossing Maintenance Building locations in Augusta, GA. Although outside the city center, the area remains just as well-trafficked as some commercial centers due to its opportune placement. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing will be sure to fulfill your every desire for ultimate comfort and luxury. Zestimate® Home Value Community Name: Gateway Crossing Property Address: 800 Sea Pine Lane, #211, Augusta, GA 30907 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Floor Level: 1st Size in Sq. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . With a large military population in Montclair due to the nearby base, many families come and go regularly, yet the community maintains close ties. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. 5 Reviews (706) 869-4459 Website. Ft.: 1094 *Rate: $98/day Sales Tax: All reservations booked for fewer than 91 days are subject to sales tax. Come home to Gateway Crossing … They are everywhere. Find 2 listings related to Gateway Crossing Maintenance Building in Augusta on YP.com. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. https://www.apartmentguide.com/legal/privacy/ Welcome Home to Gateway Crossing! Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. It wasn't for me and my wife, maybe our standards are not meant for this community. View 56 photos of the Gateway Crossing apartment community at 601 Giddings Ct, Augusta, GA 30907, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1038 $1,048-$1,801 / month. $1,032 - $1,822 USD: Welcome Home to Gateway Crossing! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. My husband and I just moved out of Gateway Crossings.My advice to anyone thinking of living there should turn around and run the other way.There is nothing luxury about them.They are built very cheaply,they have the cheapest cupboards,appliances,flooring that you can buy.The people in the office have no clue as to what is going on and they are not the best.I was so tired of complaining that I quit.And when other people would complain,one of the gals,answer was I just don't understand!!! Come home to Gateway Crossing and live life the way it should be. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. The services are free. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. I would trust X before ever trusting them, cheating B. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes as well as a wide array of resort-style amenities including a salt-water pool and sundeck, 24 hour fitness and yoga studio, and a complimentary Starbucks Coffee Bar. Some of the tenants I have spoken with at the community gatherings share these sentiments. RUN as fast as you can. A bustling, suburban middle-class neighborhood, Montclair holds convenient access for all the necessities of family life. Come home to Gateway Crossing and live life the way it should be. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing will be sure to fulfill your every desire for ultimate comfort and luxury. Massage Room w/ Massage Therapist Available, Media Room featuring Xbox One and Playstation 4, Scenic Fire Pit with Conversational Seating. Our team is currently offering virtual tours only as we do our part to #StopTheSpread. Contact now: Good News! Unfortunately those don't make up for the terrible experience we have had. Be prepared for an extremely loud, constant noise for thirty seconds to a minute and possible shaking depending upon your units location. About Gateway Crossing: Located in beautiful West Augusta with easy access to I-20 and I-520 and just minutes from Ft. Gordon, the medical community, shopping, dining and entertainment, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. They are just ruined by the experience you'll have here. You will hear every sound, regardless of what floor your on. Currently Offering Virtual and In-Person Tours, Large Salt Water Pool with Sundeck and Cabanas, Scenic Fire Pit with Conversational Seating, 24 Hour Fitness Studio featuring Fitness on Demand, Business Center featuring Mac and PC Computers, Massage Room w/ Massage Therapist Available, Media Room featuring Xbox One and Playstation 4, Complimentary state-of-the-art Starbucks Coffee Bar, Spacious Gourmet Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances in Select Homes. 4.4 out of 5 stars. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. The office staff is extremely unhelpful and usually clueless as to any problems or how to fix them. We signed a contract for full access to our amenities. If you have trouble while using Georgia Gateway, please call the Online Services hotline at 1-877-423-4746. Gateway Crossing is located in Augusta, Georgia in the 30907 zip code. There are no reviews for this property. Augusta, GA 30907. There are other apartments that offer better. Good luck to anyone searching for a place to live. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. Apartment & Condo Building in Augusta, Georgia. Find the best-rated apartments in Augusta, GA. Feels very safe and secure. Specialties: Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. Make a wise, well thought out choice. Share details of your own experience with this property, Since the COVID-19 hit back in March they closed up their doors and very limited access to our amenities for months now and it’s already August and we’re still expected to pay the full rent with no relief or percentage off our rent. They never follow through, they say they are going to take care of your need, they don't. A lot of them left and listed their disappoint as the prime reason. 30909, 30309, 30907, 30904, and 29841 are nearby zip codes. Three months into our lease and my wife and I are already looking at our next move. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. They offer assistance, but when the time comes, they are no where to be found. West Augusta GA Furnished Apartments at Gateway Crossing. Come home to Gateway Crossing and live life the way it should be. Experience stylishly appointed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and enjoy resort style amenities at its best. Absolutely beautiful property, great amenities, professional staff and the apartments are fabulous. Located in beautiful West Augusta with easy access to I-20 and I-520, shopping, dining, and entertainment, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. Great place to live! Apartments for rent at Gateway Crossing, Augusta, GA from $1,032 USD. Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location. Located in beautiful West Augusta, Gateway Crossing represents a new standard of apartment living. A epIQ Rating. Read 46 reviews of Gateway Crossing in Augusta, GA to know before you lease. For rent: $1,126. Ready to visit Gateway Crossing? Request to Book .

14 Inch Flush Mount Ceiling Light, Is The Holy Spirit, The Spirit Of Jesus, Who Owns Heineken, Petition To Modify Custody Louisiana, Types Of Strength In Physical Education, Wedding Venues In Laguna Philippines, Solar Rope Tube Lights, Homes For Sale Lowry Denver, Lawson Leather Attache Case,