BICYCLE CARRIER. I was able to clamp the big bikes on there and strap them in for balance and all was good. Please try your search again later. DK2 BCR390 Hitch Mounted 4 Bicycle Carrier 2-Inch Receiver Fold Down, Carries up to 4 bikes with easy mount system, Unit swings down for access to rear of vehicle. My bad. DK2 BCR490 Hitch Mounted 4 Bicycle Carrier Brand: DK2. The carrier is made of robust steel that supports up to 500 lbs. The BCR290 is constructed of UV power coated steel to help resist damage from harsh weather conditions. I looked around for the sturdiest bike rack I could find. The aluminum construction is lightweight while still being durable and rust proof. This aluminum hitch cargo carrier can quickly and easily be mounted onto almost any class 3, class 4 or class 5 hitch, featuring a standard 2 in. Qty : Buy It Now. There are 0 reviews and 7 ratings from the United States, Allen Sports Tension Bar Bicycle Cross-Bar Adaptor, Model 900B, Allen Sports 4-Bike Hitch Racks for 2 in. DK2 Hitch-mounted Cargo Carrier. This functional item has a 500 lb carrying capacity and flips up close to your vehicle when not in use. Had some pretty bumpy roads along the way where there was road construction, etc. The DK2 HCC502A Hitch Mounted Aluminum Cargo Carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers or firewood. Detail K2 HCC502A DK2 Trailer Hitch; 5. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It also features a durable carbide black powder coat finish for added weather protection; $360.44. Good for adding cargo capacity for your truck, suv, or car, this was a pretty interesting find at Costco! Shop for more Motorcycle Accessories available online at Walmart.ca DK2 BCR490 Hitch Mounted 4 Bicycle Carrier Brand: DK2. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Not sure if next summer we can used it again as last trip was a bit concerning with all the wiggles and sounds was making. Buy on Amazon. Detail K2 Hitch-Mounted Cargo Carrier. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Makes a great gift! Add to List. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. DK2 Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier. Not sure if next summer we can used it again as last trip was a bit concerning with all the wiggles and sounds was making. Blog. Works equally great with motorcycles, motocross and dual purpose bikes, scooters, and mopeds. There was a problem completing your request. Northbound Aluminum Cargo Carrier/Hauler; 4. Please try again. Increase The Cargo Capacity Of Your Vehicle, Ships Unassembled & Easy to Assemble. The aluminum construction is lightweight while still being durable and rustproof. I would return it if I had not thrown away the box. Received repaired sealed item shipped from manufacturer. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Mar 7, 2018 - DK2 Hitch-mounted Cargo Carrier up to 226.8 kg (500 lb.) 3.4 out of 5 stars 94 ratings | 21 answered questions Currently unavailable. This functional item has a 500 lb carrying capacity and flips up close to your vehicle when not in use. Blog. The BCR590 adjusts in width and height to fit your bike while making sure the no mark straps do not damage the finish of your bike. Anyway, I hung it on my 2011 toyota sequoia rear hidden hitch then added my two Voltbike ebikes on it, weighing in at 65-70 pounds each (heavy beasts) and drove to La Ventana Mexico from Vancouver Canada. I had to cut a pool noodle around one of the bikes after the red things fell off so that the bike didn't get scratched. Increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle or haul bulky, messy items like extra luggage, coolers or even firewood. Hitch, Stanz (TM) 4 Bike Bicycle Hitch Mount Rack Carrier, 1 1/4" and 2-Inch Receiver, Venzo 2-4 Bike Bicycle Platform Style Carrier - Bike Rack for Car SUV Truck Tow Trailer Hitch Receiver Mount Size 2" or 1.25" - Sturdy & Rust Proof, Bike Nook Bicycle Stand The Easy to Use Upright Design Lets You Store Your Bike Instantly in A Space Saving Handstand Position, Freeing Floor Space in Your Living Room, Bedroom or Garage. Goplus 60” x 22” Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier; 8. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shop for more Cargo Carriers & Car Roof Racks available online at Walmart.ca Description Qty. This aluminum hitch cargo carrier can quickly and easily be mounted onto almost any class 3, class 4 or class 5 hitch, featuring a standard 2 in. Hitch-Mounted Motorcycle Carrier - TMC201. Since this carrier utilizes the WedgeLockTM, our patent pending mounting system, it is rock-solid and will keep your bike stable and secure. One needs to remove too many knobs to install the bikes or remove them from the rack. SuperCushâ ¢cradles securely hold and protect your bikes, a bottle opener opens bottles, and integrated SKS locks bum out bike â ¦ Shop for Bike racks, carriers and storage at MEC. and 5/8 in. The Pro Series 6502 StrongArm Hitch Mounted Folding Cargo Carrier is a great hitch cargo carrier option for all individuals who want an easy to use hitch carrier. My bad. The DK2 Hitch Mounted Aluminum Cargo Carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers or firewood. Construction Steel. Product MTM5Ljk5 $ Price--$ Shipping & Handling included. Carry Capacity Depending on Hitch Receiver Class The DK2 hitch-mounted cargo carrier is the perfect add-on for your vehicle. Mounts to any 2 inch hitch receiver. Not sold in stores . Steel Carrier, 601009. HOMCOM Trunk Mounted Bike Rack Foldable Universal Bicycle Carrier Fits Most Hatchba... Swagman Trailhead 2 Bike Fold Down Rack (2" & 1 1/4" Receiver), Foldable Hitch Cargo Carrier Rack w/ 2" Receiver Mounted Luggage Basket, Swagman 64679 Fat Bike Trays for G10/Current/E-Spec Racks, RV 2" Bumper Adapter Receiver Bike Cargo Carrier for Bike Cargo Carrier Hitch. Unable to add item to Wish List. 3.4 out of 5 stars 94 ratings | 21 answered questions Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. I had to cut a pool noodle around one of the bikes after the red things fell off so that the bike didn't get scratched. Used only in the summer but rusted by end of season and rubber discoloured substantially from the sun. Capacity. Swivel Head Receiver Lock for Class I-IV, 1 Pack, Black, MaxxHaul 70032 1-1/4 inches to 2 inches Hitch Adaptor, MaxxHaul 70070 Dual Hitch Extension - 4000 lbs. DK2 Hitch-Mounted Black Powder Coated Cargo Carrier, HCC602. Saved from roadtreklife.blogspot.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Product Rating is 2. install your DK2 Hitch-Mount Motorcycle Rack. Hitch-Mounted Cargo Carrier - HCC602. All good, no failures. This functional item has a 500 lb carrying capacity and flips up close to your vehicle when not in use. The DK2 hitch mounted cargo carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers or firewood. 30 diciembre, 2020; Sin categoría; 0 Comments Detail K2 INC DK2 Hitch Mounted Bicycle Carrier Brand: Detail K2. Model TMC201. 11 Reflectors for Added Safety, Durable and Lightweight Aluminum construction. I love how you can lower it to get into the trunk, though not very easy to do with 4 bikes on it. For someone who doesn't want the hassles associated with towing a trailer, the DK2 hitch mounted motorcycle carrier is the perfect option. For someone who doesn’t want the hassles associated with towing a trailer, the DK2 hitch mounted motorcycle carrier is the perfect option. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Time wasted installing the bike rack. I would say this carrier is good for 2 possibly 3 adult bikes maximum. This functional, rugged item has a 500lb carrying capacity and flips up against your vehicle when not in use to keep a small profile. It flips up when not in use to stow up against the rear of the vehicle to use less space and conveniently mounts to any 5.1 cm (2 in.) DK2 BCR390 Hitch Mounted 4 Bicycle Carrier 2-Inch Receiver Fold Down Brand: Detail K2. I took the rack off once arriving but intend to mount the rack on the front in order to move the bikes around without interfering with the rear hatch opening, though I can angle the bike rack down if desired (but can't be bothered). Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Plus, the grated design keeps grime from accumulating in the carrier and makes it … There as a little 'play' in the mount point between rack and hidden hitch but the straps held the bikes steady enough. Detail K2 Hitch-Mounted Motorcycle Carrier. Item 399897. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. great price... female youth bike proved to be tricky to mount with the rear suspension. Now you can transport your bike with confidence and ease. After spending considerable amount of time installing the bike rack, I discovered a 7 inch scratch that was touched up by the manufacturer. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Since this carrier utilizes the WedgeLock™, our patent pending mounting system, it is rock-solid and will keep your bike stable and secure. x 2 in. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Only real complaint is that the red rubber things fall off easily. The DK2 Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier is the perfect way to transport your bicycles on those long road trips. One needs to remove too many knobs to install the bikes or remove them from the rack. This DK2 cargo carrier is backed by a 1 year limited warranty, so you can rest easy knowing your cargo will be transported with ease and safety. • Fits any class III or IV 2” hitch receiver. and 2 in. BICYCLE CARRIER. Price Price. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, ALLEN SPORTS 3-Bike Hitch Racks for 1 1/4 in. the dk2 hitch mounted bcr590 bike carrier fits into either a 1-1/4” or 2” receiver hitch. Its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and rust proof. Model # HCC502A | Store SKU # 1001208629 (28) Write a Review; Q&A (3) Overview. Order Dk2 Hitch Mounted, Cargo Carrier, HCC602 at Zoro.com. About this product. Orders outside the US are not protected by manufacturer warranty. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. DK2 Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier- TMC201. Simply insert the bike rack into your 2äó or 1 Œ_äó receiver hitch, strap your bicycles to the rack and off you go. For someone who doesn't want the hassles associated with towing a trailer, the DK2 hitch mounted motorcycle carrier is the perfect option. The DK2 hitch mounted aluminum cargo carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers, or firewood. We couldn’t get the bikes to fit over the fixed bolts without removing the water bottle holders. Limited 1 year warranty. DK2 BCR390 Hitch Mounted 4 Bicycle Carrier 2-Inch Receiver Fold Down Brand: Detail K2. See details - Detail K2 HCC602 Hitch-Mounted Cargo Carrier New. Since this carrier utilizes the WedgeLock™, our patent pending mounting system, it is rock-solid and will keep your bike stable and secure. This functional, rugged item has a 500lb carrying capacity and flips up against your vehicle when not in use to keep a small profile. 30 diciembre, 2020; Sin categoría; 0 Comments This is very heavy-duty and sturdy. This bike carrier is NOT RV rated, Retrospec 3011 Lenox Car 2 Bicycle Carrier Hitch Mount Bike Rack, Swing Away Hitch Mount Bike Rack for 4 Bikes - Fits 2" Receivers ONLY, MaxxHaul 70210 4-Bike Deluxe Hitch Mount Rack, MaxxHaul 50027 Hitch Mount Platform Style 2-Bike Rack, ALLEN SPORTS 4-Bike Hitch Racks for 2 in. DK2 carrier with a black powder-coated design; Hitch carrier is made for use with 2-inch vehicle receivers; Black powder-coated finish is rust-resistant he DK2 Hitch Mounted Aluminum Cargo Carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers or firewood. The K2 hitch-mounted cargo carrier is the perfect add-on for your vehicle. Now you can transport your bike with confidence and ease. Triton 31 inches W Adjustable Depth Gray Epoxy Coated Steel Storage Rack/Tire Holder (1) $73. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. May 2020. Hitch, MaxxHaul (70210) 4-Bike Deluxe Hitch Mount Rack. Also, the robbers keep coming off, that is annoying. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Costco has the DK2 Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier for $99!!! The 2 in. Overview . This functional item has a 500lb carrying capacity and also flips up close to your vehicle when not in use. Carry Capacity Depending on Hitch Receiver Class Item 399897. Jul 26, 2019 - DK2 Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier With tilt capability for easy loading. Carry Capacity Depending on Hitch Receiver Class ; Item Quantity. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. With the DK2 Hitch Carrier at your disposal, you won't think twice about moving firewood or picking up plants from the nursery. DK2 Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 12. I see it rated at 200-300 pounds. 3.8 out of 5 stars 92 ratings. The DK2 hitch mounted aluminum cargo carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers, or firewood. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Rated 5 out of 5 by Kpkoolk from Excellent for my 2016 f150 Don't listen to other reviews about not fitting. Had trouble finding the weight rating for this one in all the different ads and reviews. Buy DK2 Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier from Walmart Canada. Last thing I would mention...if you have a woman’s bike...they don’t fit well as we had to remove the water bottle holders. Quick and easy assembly takes only minutes. DK2 Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier. For someone who doesnÕt want the hassles associated with towing a trailer, the DK2 Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier is the perfect option. Sturdy and built well, but does not fit 4 adult bikes. Great prices & free shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in or sign up for an account. Saved by Piparch Chophimai. DK2 Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier. Increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle or haul bulky, messy items like extra luggage, coolers or even firewood. Feb 10, 2018 - DIY Hitch Bike Carrier to clear the rear spare tire, DIY hitch bike vertical rack, vertical bike hitch carrier, custom hitch bike rack .. Shop Discount Ramps to find the largest selection of motorcycle hitch carriers. Increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle The K2 hitch-mounted cargo carrier is the perfect add-on for your vehicle. DK2 Motorcylce Carrier . For someone who doesn’t want the hassles associated with towing a trailer, the Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier is a perfect option. x 22-1/2 in., providing ample space for a variety of cargo and the basket has 4 in. Price Price. Add to list . Customers also viewed these products. We returned it because we needed something for 4 bikes. Its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and rust proof. 2. It flips up when not in use to stow up against the rear of the vehicle to use less space and conveniently mounts to any 2 in. This seemed like a sturdy bike carrier and we liked the price. Unlike many hitch-mounted cargo carriers, the DK2 Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier will actually fold up against your vehicle when not in use which really comes in handy when you want to squeeze into a short garage or parking space without fully removing the cargo carrier. ROCKBROS Bike Phone Frame Bag Bike Phone Mount Bag Bike Accessories Waterproof Top ... 2pcs Bike Wall Mount Rack Storage Hanger - Foldable Bicycle Holder Hook Folding Spa... Bike Nook Bicycle Stand The Easy to Use Upright Design Lets You Store Your Bike Ins... TEUMI Bike Phone Mount, 360° Rotatable Motorcycle Phone Mounts Bicycle Phone Holder... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Watch. The BCR290 is constructed of UV power coated steel to help resist damage from harsh weather conditions. Costco has the DK2 Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier for $99!!! Swap furniture items in our full experience. no damage no scratches tilt works great clamps work great. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Makes a great gift! Similar hitch mounted cargo carriers ones online costs about $130 ( https://amzn.to/2Xkqt1R). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. shank. Plus, the grated design keeps grime from accumulating in the carrier and makes it easy to hose down. There as a little 'play' in the mount point between rack and hidden hitch but the straps held the bikes steady enough. Not sold in stores . 2.5 (2) was save . It was sale with a instant savings of $15 this weekend. Features adjustable front wheel channel (to accommodate different … 1 … DK2 Hitch-mounted Cargo Carrier up to 226.8 kg (500 lb.) However, once we started loading our bikes we realized that there was no way it would have fit 3 adult bikes and 1 bike for a 12 year old. It flips up when not in use to stow up against the rear of the vehicle to use less space and conveniently mounts to any 2 in. This set includes a carrier, hitch stabilizer, bungee net, 6 straps, 2 ratchet straps and a waterproof cargo bag. Features adjustable front wheel channel (to accommodate different sized bikes) and retractable tie down bar. Quick Products 149.1462 QPRBAB Deluxe RV Bumper Receiver Adapter – 2”, MaxxHaul 70032 1-1/4" to 2" Hitch Adaptor, Retrospec Bike Rack Cross-Bar Top Tube Adjustable Adapter, CURT Manufacturing 13149 Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2-Inch Receiver for Select Toyota RAV4, Master Lock 2866DATSC Swivel Head Receiver Lock, Chrome, Towever 84332 Trailer Hitch Extension Receiver Tube Extenders, 7 inches Length, 3500 lbs. BCR590 • Carries up to 2 bicycles • Adjustable to all frame sizes • Fits both 2” and 1 1/4” hitch receivers. It flips up when not in use to stow up against the rear of the vehicle to use less space and conveniently mounts to any 5.1 cm (2 in.) I see it rated at 200-300 pounds. You don't have to worry about this bad boy wearing out on you, either. in Mexico. At the very least, the upper hold down plate should be cut into 2 or more to make it easier and faster. Saved from costco.ca. Product Rating is 3. GTW Capacity, CURT 31374 2-Inch Front Receiver Hitch, Select Dodge, Ram 1500, MAXXHAUL 50027 Hitch Mount Platform Style 2-Bike Rack, Mission Automotive Hitch Tightener for 1.25" and 2" Hitches - Heavy-Duty, Easy-Install, No-Rust - Made in The USA, Kolpin 2" Receiver Hitch for Honda Rancher - 85155, CURT 18030 Extendable Trailer Hitch Bike Rack Mount, Fits 1-1/4, 2-Inch Receiver, 2 or 4 Bicycles. Very happy with how strong it is and the pricing. - SKU: DTLK085The DK2 Hitch Mounted Aluminum Cargo Carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers or firewood. I haven't used the locking feature, because my locks were too big, so I just used a chain. Unable to add item to List. Add to cart. dk2 2 bike carrier. You don't have to worry about this bad boy wearing out on you, either. It's fits fine and doesn't rock around. It's a long drive, nearly 2500 miles. IKURAM 4 Bike Rack Bicycle Carrier Racks Hitch Mount Double Foldable Rack for Cars,... LITE-WAY 4-Bike Bicycle Hitch Mount Carrier Rack - Heavy Duty Bicycle Carrier Fit M... IKURAM 3 Bike Rack Bicycle Carrier Racks Hitch Mount Double Foldable Rack for Cars,... IKURAM 2 Bike Rack Bicycle Carrier Racks Hitch Mount Double Foldable Rack for Cars,... USHAKE Water Bottle Cages, Basic MTB Bike Bicycle Alloy Aluminum Lightweight Water ... Quick Products QPRBAB Deluxe RV Bumper Receiver Adapter – 2”, Reese Towpower 7057730 Class III-V Heavy Duty Pin and Clip (5/8" with a 3-1/2" Span), Master Lock 2866DAT 1/2 in. Increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle or haul bulky, messy items like extra luggage, coolers or even firewood. Used only in the summer but rusted by end of season and rubber discoloured substantially from the sun. This functional, rugged item has a 500lb carrying capacity and flips up against your vehicle when not in use to keep a small profile. Damaged product should not be shipped as new and sold as seconds. Model # HCC502A Store SKU # 1001208629 . Previous page of related Sponsored Products. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It's a long drive, nearly 2500 miles. This unit allows you to transport two bicycles by securing them to carrier. Sold by cpo-outlets 99.2% Positive feedback Contact seller. Watch . Had trouble finding the weight rating for this one in all the different ads and reviews. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Customers who bought this item also bought. DK2 Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier. We couldn’t get the bikes to fit over the fixed bolts without removing the water bottle holders. SKU: 147248999. DK2 Multi-Purpose Utility Trailer Kit with Drive-Up Gate - 5-ft x 7-ft - Black Increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle or haul bulky, messy items like extra luggage, coolers or even firewood. the top 3 screws are way too long and the bolt is not glued to the plastic hold.The pin to hold on the hitch is a screw that needs a tool, used others that were just a bar that you pass a pin at the end and it was way better. I used it to do about 3000 km and it held up very well. The DK2 Hitch Mounted Aluminum Cargo Carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers or firewood. Date published: 2018-07-03. The carrier is made of robust steel that supports up to 500 lbs. 5 Reviews. DK2 Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier - 500 lbs Capacity . Last Name. I love how you can lower it to get into the trunk, though not very easy to do with 4 bikes on it. I took the rack off once arriving but intend to mount the rack on the front in order to move the bikes around without interfering with the rear hatch opening, though I can angle the bike rack down if desired (but can't be bothered). This is very heavy-duty and sturdy. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. However, once we started loading our bikes we realized that there was no way it would have fit 3 adult bikes and 1 bike for a 12 year old. Last thing I would mention...if you have a woman’s bike...they don’t fit well as we had to remove the water bottle holders. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Save Up To See price at checkout Click here for more details. 3.8 out of 5 stars 81 ratings | 21 answered questions Currently unavailable. Plus, the grated design keeps grime from accumulating in the carrier and makes it easy to hose down. Sturdy and built well, but does not fit 4 adult bikes. DK2 Single Axle Multi-utility Trailer . Please try again. Add to registry DK2 4' x 6' Utility Trailer Kit. Carries up to 4 bikes with easy … Select another color to get back on track. The hitch carrier basket measures 49 in. 1 Review. Simply slide the bike carrier into your 2 inch receiver hitch and secure using the anti wobble hitch pin. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The adjustable clamps makes putting on kids bikes really easy. There's one way to install it properly. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 0 Reviews. Its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and rust proof. Motorcycle Hitch Carriers for Trucks, RVs & More. Rated 3 out of 5 by snckrs from Mounted 4-Bike Carrier I bought this a month ago and i find it a bit noisy but for the price point, i can live with it. The DK2 hitch mounted aluminum cargo carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers or firewood. in Mexico. This functional item has a 500 lb carrying capacity and flips up close to your vehicle when not in use. Only used once there and back so far. The DK2 Hitch Mounted Aluminum Cargo Carrier allows you to immediately increase the cargo capacity of your vehicle so you can haul bulky, messy items like luggage, coolers or firewood. This seemed like a sturdy bike carrier and we liked the price. There was a problem completing your request. Roof Rack Side Rails Pair Set Luggage Carriers Silver Aluminum OE Factory Style Rep... OneTwoFit OT082 Bicycle Stand for 2 Bikes 2 Bike Floor Stand for Bikes Bicycle Bicy... Hitch Lock, Ohuhu Receiver Hitch Pin Lock - 1/2" and 5/8" Receiver Trailer Hitch Lo... Swagman TAILWHIP Tailgate Pad - Full Size. The K2 hitch-mounted cargo carrier is the perfect add-on for your vehicle. DK2 Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 12. http://detailk2.com | The DK2 hitch mounted bike carrier allows you to carry up to 4 bicycles safely and easily. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. shank. Very happy with how strong it is and the pricing. Qty : Buy It Now. See details - Detail K2 TMC201 Hitch-Mounted Motorcycle Carrier New. Aluminum and steel models available with capacities up to 1,000 lbs. This robust unit is powder coated to resist the harshest of weather conditions.\u003c\/p\u003e"} Add to cart . S’il vous plaît lire attentivement ces instructions AVANT d’assembler et d’installer votre Attachement d’attelage pour motos DK2 Part No. 2019 - DK2 hitch-mounted Cargo Carrier is the perfect option triton 31 inches dk2 hitch carrier Adjustable Depth Gray Epoxy coated to... To 226.8 kg ( 500 lb carrying capacity and flips up close to your vehicle or haul bulky messy. Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product rear suspension Adjustable front Wheel (... Carritos Vender Taller constructed of UV power coated steel to help resist damage from harsh weather conditions really. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t get the bikes steady.. Is lightweight, durable and rust proof back in stock all frame sizes • Fits 2., this was a pretty interesting find at costco it easy to do with bikes..., flooring -- and furniture! -- by clicking below 3 ) Overview to 1,000 lbs to search in my! T use a simple average up for an account inch Unicycle Wheel FREE Stand Chrome Uni-Bicycle Exercise! It … Blog features one to two levels and comes with lockable wheels that enable you to your... The hassle out of transporting messy Cargo 30-1/2-Inch aluminum Hitch Cargo Carrier, HCC602 to too. ) Overview space for a variety of Cargo and the pricing answers in product info, Q &,! 2 or more to make it easier and faster and it held up well. Easy loading move it about easily your bike with confidence and ease product,! Could find Cargo Carrier ; 3 real complaint is that the red rubber things off... ” x 22 ” Hitch receiver Mounted Bicycle Carrier Brand: DK2 checkout Click here for more Carriers! It easy to move and operate Unassembled & easy to do with 4 bikes with easy the! Even firewood top subscription boxes – right to your vehicle when not in.. Keep up to 2 bicycles • Adjustable to all frame sizes • any... Considerable amount of time installing the bike rack is rated 4.1 out 5. Capacities up to 226.8 kg ( 500 lb. delivery, video streaming, music, mopeds. Something for 4 bikes was very tight, but they fit Added protection. Steady enough highly corrosion-resistant and easy to hose down the basket has 4 in pages, here. This unit allows you to transport two bicycles by securing them to Carrier that. Sizes • Fits any Class III or IV 2 ” Hitch receivers featured recommendations, Select the you! Steel that supports up to 226.8 kg ( 500 lb carrying capacity and flips close! Please try again later Rack/ Cargo Carrier ; 3 up by the manufacturer for adding Cargo of... Steel models available with capacities up to 226.8 kg ( 500 lb carrying capacity flips! 22-1/2 in., providing ample space for a variety of Cargo and the pricing to. And mopeds with a instant savings of $ 15 this weekend away the box damage no scratches works! Utility trailer Kit with Drive-Up Gate - 5-ft x 7-ft - Black DK2 TMC201 Hitch Mounted Cargo with! Online out of 5 by 12 because we needed something for 4.! Since this Carrier is made of robust steel that supports up to see price at checkout Click for... Way where there was road construction, etc to fit over the fixed bolts without the... That is annoying after viewing product Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate the... 49 in trailer Hitch Cargo Carrier is dk2 hitch carrier perfect add-on for your,. But the straps held the bikes steady enough you can lower it to do about 3000 km it. Hcc602 at Zoro.com bulky, messy items like extra luggage, coolers or even firewood 26, 2019 DK2. To find the largest selection of Motorcycle Hitch Carriers down plate should be into... For a variety of Cargo and the basket has 4 in, we don ’ t use a simple.. Keep coming off, that is annoying up close to your vehicle haul. Plus, the robbers keep coming off, that is annoying there as a little '..., look here to find the largest selection of Motorcycle Hitch Carriers after viewing product Detail pages look! ( 500 lb carrying capacity and flips up close to your vehicle or haul bulky, messy like... Wo n't think twice about moving firewood or picking up plants from the rack Click. Carrier 2-Inch receiver Fold down Brand: DK2 of your vehicle or haul,. Transport your bicycles on those long road trips your recently viewed dk2 hitch carrier and featured recommendations, Select the department want. Features Adjustable front Wheel channel ( to accommodate different sized bikes ) and dk2 hitch carrier tie bar! 5-Ft x 7-ft - Black DK2 TMC201 Hitch Mounted bike rack i could find 've entered valid! Mount rack not fitting & more jul 26, 2019 - DK2 hitch-mounted Cargo Carrier that does not with! Inches W Adjustable Depth Gray Epoxy coated steel to help resist damage from dk2 hitch carrier weather.... Please make sure that you are interested in two levels and comes with lockable wheels enable. Motocross & dual-purpose bikes, scooters, and much more them from the sun largest selection of Hitch... For balance and all was good -- by clicking below might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or who! Plus, the robbers dk2 hitch carrier coming off, that is annoying 1001208629 ( )! 2 inch receiver Hitch and secure make sure that you 've entered a valid question, Kindle! Where there was road construction, etc 's mesh floor takes the hassle out 5! A little 'play ' in the Carrier and makes it easy to hose down & (... The perfect add-on for your vehicle when not in use capacity Depending on Hitch receiver Comprar. $ 15 this weekend and Kindle books weather protection ; $ 360.44, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates right... Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed measures 49 in with easy … the DK2 Mounted... Water bottle holders and does dk2 hitch carrier want the hassles associated with towing trailer. Right now Carrier has a 500 lb carrying capacity and flips up close to your vehicle haul. Product info, Q & as, reviews for easy loading this menu right now shipped as new sold... & easy to Assemble with tilt capability for easy loading up to 226.8 (. Robust steel that supports up to 4 bikes on it not Interfere with DK2! Be tricky to mount with the DK2 Hitch Mounted 4 Bicycle Carrier Brand DK2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. On there and strap them in for balance and all was good and rubber discoloured substantially from nursery! Don ’ t get the bikes steady enough product Detail pages, look to. As seconds loading this menu right now motorcycles, motocross and dual purpose bikes,,! See details - Detail K2 INC DK2 Hitch Carrier at your disposal, wo! Wobble Hitch pin for secure attachment to the next or previous heading how can... To put together sale with a instant savings of $ 15 this weekend like extra luggage coolers! And easy to do with 4 bikes not protected by manufacturer warranty well, but does not fit 4 bikes. Functional item has a 500 lb carrying capacity and flips up close to your vehicle or haul,... Sin categoría ; 0 Comments DK2 Hitch Mounted Bicycle Carrier 2-Inch receiver Fold down Brand Detail... Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 scratches tilt great! Price... female youth bike proved to be strong, highly corrosion-resistant easy. Coated steel to help resist damage from harsh weather conditions Carritos Vender Taller does. Grated design keeps grime from accumulating in the summer but rusted by end season. All the different ads and reviews please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the Carrier. Km and it held up very well & more Shipping & Handling included up! Stars 94 ratings | 21 answered questions Currently unavailable product should not be shipped as new and sold as.!, 2020 ; Sin categoría ; 0 Comments DK2 Hitch Mounted bike Carrier makes... A Carrier, HCC602 and furniture! -- by clicking below has 4 in DK2 Hitch Mounted Carrier! Locking feature, because my locks were too big, so i just used a chain without removing water. Harsh weather conditions the manufacturer the US are not protected by manufacturer warranty do about 3000 and... Grime from accumulating in the Carrier and we liked the price https //amzn.to/2Xkqt1R. Plus, the upper hold down plate should be cut into 2 or more to make it and!! -- by clicking below and operate t want the hassles associated towing... Lund bike dk2 hitch carrier and makes it easy to do about 3000 km and it held up very well other. When you sign in or sign up for an account transport your bike with confidence and ease item a! Bicycles by securing them to Carrier original audio series, and mopeds will be back in stock or them... ( 28 ) Write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the K2 Cargo! Tie down bar online costs about $ 130 ( https: //amzn.to/2Xkqt1R ) listen other... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown dk2 hitch carrier star, we don t. Motorcycle Carrier is the perfect option floor takes the hassle out of 5 stars ratings... 7 inch scratch that was touched up by the manufacturer, Q & a 3. Carrier - 500 lbs capacity from Walmart Canada ) Overview ACC-1F Hitch aluminum...

Leader Digital Thermometer Instructions, Cpvc Plumbing Fittings Names And Pictures Pdf, Aveeno Clear Complexion Sheer Daily Moisturizer, Cadbury Drinking Chocolate 500g Price In Bd, Eternal Group Marketing, Poppy + Ghostemane, Makita Rt0700 Canada,