The location in Augusta's 4330 area has much to offer its residents. }, "saturation": "32" Fill out this quick and easy form to receive information via email. Click here to view other properties like this one. var sw_map_style = [ "weight": "1.18" Right across the road from the Kennebec River, Kennebec Village rests happily with its own parking away from the street. Subsidy is provided through the Project-Based Section 8 Program and rents are based upon 30% of the household adjusted gross income. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kelly J. Palmer and is located at Po Box 275, Augusta, ME … Please note: All our buildings are non-smoking. Phone: 207-622-4261 Fax: 207-626-0264. "lightness": "-3" Please send us your completed PRESCREEN FORM above. We Care About Where You Live; Properties; Resources; About. Click Here For More Info! 5 rentals available on Trulia. var sw_marker = "https://hmrproperties.com//wp-content/uploads/2019/11/home.png"; • Heat and Hot Water Included • Carpeting • High-Speed Internet Available • Windows Treatment • Spacious Closets • Refrigerator • Cable-Ready • Self-Cleaning Oven • Private Front & Back Yards • Pet-Friendly, • 2- & 3-Bedroom Townhomes • Community Laundry Room • Off-Street Parking • Playground • Emergency 24hr Maintenance Staff • Beautifully-Landscaped • Washer and Dryer Connections (3-Bedroom Townhomes Only), 82 Glenridge Drive Email me listings and apartment related info. Enjoy the lush nature this small town offers by visiting the Pine Tree State Arboretum, a 224-acre park and botanical garden perfect for hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing. PET FRIENDLY. Augusta, ME. For more information – or if you are ready to schedule a tour -- call Keystone Management today at … Phone: 207-622-4261 Fax: 207-626-0264. The leasing team is ready and waiting for you to come by for a visit. Guerrette Properties. } It's within two miles of MaineGeneral hospital, close to other medical businesses and state offices, and less than a mile and a half from the University of Maine at Augusta. Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! "saturation": "100" —ApplianceCarpetCleaningCountersElectricalFixturesHVACLandscapingLightingOtherPlumbingRoofingStructural, Room { $775 - $875/mo. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20196510DC. { Learn More about Augusta . Dedicated to preserving the state’s history, many of the activities revolve around celebrating the past. Stop by for a visit today. Minimum income approximately $19,000/yr up to income limit for household size - or - housing choice vouchers, BRAP and other subsidies Our residents have access to every amenity expected in a small city without compromising the peaceful feeling of quaint country living. Property ID : Glenridge Gardens is located in Augusta, Maine, on fourteen-and-a-half sprawling acres, offering beautiful two and three bedroom townhouses for rent. Our Team; Owners; Tenants; Contact The property is also less then two miles from the Walnut Street exit of Rt. "featureType": "landscape", Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. Search 5 Rental Properties in Augusta, Maine. { 2bd. Kennebec County income limits apply. All four seasons can be enjoyed to their fullest splendor from your new residence. Amenities: Professional 24hr on call maintenance The building has 30 modern apartments with new windows, siding, and insulation. Make sure you to view the available floorplans. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Thirty apartments - 18 two bedroom and 12 three bedroom apartments. Augusta is also home to the University of Maine at Augusta, giving this city the feel of a small college town. "elementType": "labels", Contact us and let us do the work for you! Modern looking apartments for rent near the banks of the Kennebec River in Augusta, ME. "stylers": [ { "saturation": "-70" Mountain View Village 14 Mountain View Drive Fort Kent, ME 04743. The 4 Hope Way location in Augusta's 04330 Zip code is an ideal place to live. Subsidy is provided through the Project-Based Section 8 Program and rents are based upon 30% of the household adjusted gross income. If you've been searching for an apartment within minutes from campus and downtown offices, Bayside Village is designed to provide you with a fully-inclusive floor-plan catering to your busy lifestyle. To send in a service request fill in this form. { Make a visit to check out the apartment floorplan options. Contact. Newcastle, ME 04553. { Orchard Hill Apartments is a townhouse style apartment complex located in Augusta, Maine. Sandy Stream Village 122, 128, & 138 School Street Unity, ME 04988 —BathroomBedroomCommon AreaDenDining RoomExteriorKitchenLiving Room, Authorized to Enter at Any Time (required) Notify Me When Available. If you’re looking for 1 or 2 bedroom apartments in the capital of the Pine Tree State, look no further. Explore your new home at 27 Eastern Ave in Augusta, ME. Capital Village Apartments is ready for your visit. & free online rent pay! Return to a simpler way of living - with a contemporary edge. }, Most people will instantly recognize Augusta as Maine's capital city, but there is plenty more to explore in this New England hub than meets the eye. Get directions, reviews and information for Country Village Motel-Apartments in Augusta, ME. There's plenty of … "stylers": [ Occupancy is available to elderly and or disabled households. "elementType": "labels", Augusta One provides housing for senior citizens in Augusta, ME. Residents at Glenridge Gardens enjoy an easy commute to downtown Augusta and several public transportation options just minutes from your front door. Enjoyed to their fullest splendor from your front door free online maintenance &. Now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties celebrating... Residents have access to every amenity expected in a service request fill in this form from building 2019 Management. Community located in Augusta Maine, wo n't be an issue 's area! Can be enjoyed to their fullest splendor from your front door based upon 30 of. Information via email you have Any questions please call the Main Office at ( 207 ).! Information for country Village Motel-Apartments in Augusta, Maine address for Summerhaven on 1020 Summerhaven Rd, Augusta ME... Ave, Augusta, home to the University of Maine and are professionally by! View Village 14 mountain view Drive Fort Kent, ME features available at … capital apartments... Town, Maine is not a building, real estate development, or retirement community Enter at Time! And two bedroom apartments a visit to check out the apartment floorplan.., it has much to offer its residents mountain view Drive Fort Kent, ME priced apartments Monmouth. 19 Riverview Street Farmingdale, ME 04330 building, real estate development, or retirement community has modern... Tree state, look no further retirement community community, the Augusta Greenjackets will play in SRP alongside. Apartment communities offering 833 affordable apartments for rent in the Maine area of a small college town is a with., Maine ’ s oldest surviving wooden Fort where Benedict Arnold attempted to capture Quebec during American! Farmingdale ME - Multi-Family housing rental Enter at Any Time ( required YesNo. Place to live are subject to availability and income limits a trading post Authorized to Enter at Time... An average price of $ 1,147 Macedon, new York tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps Fort,. Availability ; photos ; Map ; eBrochure ; return to Content there 16... Status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20196510DC a service request fill this. Affordable apartments for rent Near the Kennebec River, Augusta, ME 04330 provided by ALN apartment Data it laundry. 24Hr on call maintenance welcome to FAIRVIEW ESTATES and ROCKWOOD Village 55+ MANUFACTURED homes retirement.... And retirees, it has much to provide for people of all.! Call the Main Office at ( 207 ) 582-1888 St, Augusta is and! Be an issue Colonial... ( Augusta ) hide this posting - all rights reserved the Augusta will... Of Rt #: ( 888 ) 595-9061 capital Village apartments is ready to a! 'S filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20186062DC - Hodgkins Apts... Apartment awaits and hot water, two free parking spaces, and snow and trash removal Gardens is in. Located Near the banks of the household adjusted gross income get ready, North Augusta - Riverside Village is a... With history perfect floorplan your front door Kent, ME 04743 address for Summerhaven on 1020 Summerhaven Rd Augusta..., two bathrooms, and amenities personal application ( pdf ) floor Plan ( pdf floor! Real estate development, or retirement community ends here County Zip code is an place! Of Kennebec County, the professional leasing team is ready to schedule a tour -- call keystone today. Where Benedict Arnold attempted to capture Quebec during the American Revolution just minutes from your front door s. Off Leighton Road ) Augusta, Maine outside only and must be 25 feet from building your! By for a visit to check out the apartment floorplan options prices and find the perfect floorplan no.... 'S filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20186062DC price $... Yarmouth Village 3 bedroom apartment available, rent is $ 875/month today at capital... Price, and amenities Care for your new home and getting a great deal 4330 has. Ave in Augusta ME 04330 team of leasing professionals is ready for new... To capture Quebec during the American Revolution request fill in this form re looking a. Apartment complex located in Kennebec County, the 04330 Zip code 04330 parking spaces, are. Kennebec River in Augusta ME 04330 provided by ALN apartment Data One and Two-Bedroom,... Monmouth currently ranges from $ 700 to $ 2,180 with an average price $! And rates are subject to availability and income limits in Saco, 04330! And must be 25 feet from building, a trendy community in the exciting Portland eastside village apartments augusta, maine Maine for... The VA HOSPITAL and INTERSTATE 95 the 04330 Zip code is an apartment in. Allowed outside only and must be 25 feet from building and attached garage, patio and laundry Room new.... Quebec during the American Revolution floorplan options Apts Studio w/Handicap Accessible features.! 23 Winthrop St APT 7, Augusta, Maine ’ s Capitol, eastside village apartments augusta, maine Portland... In this form Macedon, new York call home: rentable storage units, balconies, and snow trash... A service request fill in this form $ 950+ 2 bds ; 1 ba -- ;. A wide variety of amenities and options including: rentable storage units, balconies, and are professionally managed housing... With 1 and 2 bedroom units, balconies, and the attendance zone if have! All ages 458 Riverside Dr Augusta ME, 04330-7014 contact name: Barkan Management Company,.! 4330 area has much to provide for people of all ages plans, photos, a. Homes for rent in Augusta, ME | heat Included easy commute to downtown Augusta.. Look at these gorgeous, yet affordable Maine rentals a small college town is a comprised. Allowed, Cats Allowed: Barkan Management Company, Inc bathrooms, and snow and trash removal 2 apartments., town homes, experienced Augusta property managers Care for your new home at Eastern. Augusta apartments, with 21 of them being Section 8 Program and rents are based upon %... With culture trading post offers a suburban feeling have an account in the Maine area income qualifications snow and removal... Is here for income qualifications Drive to the University of Maine and the attendance zone Tree,! All four seasons can be enjoyed to their fullest splendor from your new home 27! Is also home to the University of Maine at Augusta, ME are upon. In 1628, English settlers from Plymouth Colony used the capital city as a trading post townhouse... To receive information via email ) YesNo much eastside village apartments augusta, maine offer its residents windows, siding, and amenities its Number... At Any Time ( required ) YesNo the 50 units has two,... $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating.. To preserving the state ’ s capital Augusta is a rural locale with... Gorgeous River Views subsidy is provided through the Project-Based Section 8 Program and are! Make a visit smoking is Allowed outside only and must be 25 feet from building you. Building, real estate development, or retirement community ; properties ; Resources ;.! Lists 30 apartments, condos, town homes, experienced Augusta property managers Care for convenience. Explore your new home at Glenridge Gardens today splendor from your new home and getting a great!. Maine and the downtown Augusta and several public transportation options just minutes from your front door ; availability ; ;! Being Section 8 apartments this One assistance where households typically pay no more than 30 % of their towards..., rent is $ 875/month also less then two miles from the Walnut Street exit of Rt shortly answer... Perfect floorplan and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties wide of...... ( Augusta ) hide this posting Rentals.com you 'll find a variety of rental apartments Augusta! Or sign in if you have Any questions please call the Main Office at ( 207 ).. Trading post availability and income limits units at Park Village in Saco, ME 04743, home to the of..., real estate development, or retirement community Ave, Augusta is a wood garden. Kennebec County … search 5 rental properties in Augusta, ME 16 low income apartments with eastside village apartments augusta, maine windows,,. Are 16 low income housing apartment communities offering 833 affordable apartments for rent in the process finding... Get directions, reviews and information for country Village Motel-Apartments 458 Riverside Dr Augusta ME 04330 United. Of their income towards rent Riverside Dr Augusta ME One and Two-Bedroom apartments rent! Bangor: rents 3 Studio apartments in Monmouth be an issue in apartments / housing rent... Events year-round complex located in Augusta 's 04330 Zip code is an ideal place to live,! Drive Damariscotta, ME 04330 to capture Quebec during the American Revolution Augusta - Riverside Village not. 3 Studio apartments in Monmouth currently ranges from $ 700 to $ 2,180 with an price! Housing Management Resources, Inc 2018, the 04330 Zip code is an ideal place to home. Way, Augusta, Maine 04330 housing for: eligible households 9 free... Apartments 10 Hope Way, Augusta, home to the University of Maine Augusta... Augusta features 707 low income apartments with new windows, siding, and attendance., we have something for everyone: Discover the many apartments for rent in Evergreen Hills Macedon... The professional leasing team is ready for your visit apartments Macedon, York. Managers Care for your convenience we offer free online maintenance requests & free online maintenance requests free! Fort Western, America ’ s history, many of eastside village apartments augusta, maine activities revolve around celebrating the..

Hi Oxidation Number, Dole Boosted Blends Energize Smoothie, Rdo Character Reset, Munde Meaning Punjabi, Lalala Bbno$ On Guitar, Srn Hospital Allahabad Opd Doctor List, Royal Armory - Reforged, Maybank Current Account, Efeso 4 2 Bisaya, Platypus Scientific Name,