Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. He did not give me the run-around-- he just took my offer and said "'we'll see what I can do". 9,061 listings starting at $2,490, 720 Great Deals out of Love this truck, would only trade it for a new one! In Maryland. Price, mileage, and condition are all important factors to consider when buying a used Ford F-250 Super Duty. He was upfront with us about everything and worked with us to get exactly what we wanted. Craigslist has listings for Ford f250 in for sale by owner in the Miami / Dade County area. We make every effort to advertise the correct equipment on all our vehicles, however it is the customers responsibility to verify equipment prior to purchase. $52,359.00. $149 Shipping from CarMax Greenville, SC. What will be your next ride? And excellent selection of cars. OUR OFFERINGS JONES FORD BUCKEYE is the Home of the Lowest City Sales Tax in Maricopa County and the Jones family is the only one to offer no-charge Lifetime Powertrain Protection on their certified pre-owned. He was so professional , kind soft spoken and I fell in love. Thank you all. I can say I was not let down in any way. 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel Odometer is 12637 miles below market average! 2019 Ford F250 Lariat. Call us for further details or stop by today for a test drive! I didn't need it for work but I use it when for things around the house. 6.7L V8 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE, LOCKING/LIMITED SLIP REAR AXLE W/ 3.55 RATIO, 18 CHROME WHEELS, SPRAY-IN BEDLINER, INTEGRATED TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER, ENGINE EXHAUST BRAKE, HEATED AND COOLED FRONT SEATS, HEATED REAR SEATS, HEATED STEERING WHEEL, DUAL PANEL SUN/MOONROOF, NAVIGATION, BACKUP CAMERA, GO TO MARKMARTINMOTORS.COM - NO HAGGLE PRICING - 106 POINT CERTIFIED INSPECTION FINANCING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE - WE WELCOME YOUR TRADES NO PRICING GAMES WITH HIDDEN FEES! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Approx 10k spent on truck last year. Found this truck in vages drove home to Montana. great customer service and clean facility, nice customer service...convenient.....been dealing with Ford dealers for a many a year..1986 Ford Ranger still have, 2004 Ford 150 still have 2015 Escape still own and a 2013 Kia....as you can see we have bought and sold/traded for newer models through the years.....and have been very satisfied. This Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW boasts a Regular Unleaded V-8 6.2 L/379 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Local Pickup. Craigslist has listings for Ford F250 in for sale by owner in the Houston, TX area. Very low mileage and like new.Drives so smooth. I owe them my heart , loyalty , trust and forever customer! 722 listings starting at $9,995, 7,957 Great Deals out of Find the best used 2010 Ford F-250 near you. Here are the top Ford F-250 listings for sale ASAP. We make every effort to provide accurate information including but not limited to price, miles and vehicle options, but please verify with your local Enterprise Car Sales location before purchasing. Bigger but not better. 12 watching. Craigslist has listings for Ford 73 in cars & trucks - by owner in the Springfield, MO area. Lol very persistent. I pull a 35 ft 15,000 lb trailer with it, the truck is like.... get a bigger trailer dude!! I love my car ? Payload capacity is impressive. We have 159 2004 Ford F-250 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 42 1-Owner cars, and 172 personal use cars. Price does not include tax, title, registration, documentation fee or other applicable fees, and includes our Imperial Trade Assistance Bonus of $1,000 for qualifying 2010 or newer retailable trades. I am very very skeptical with everything and from start to finish this dealership worked to get us an Approval. I will continue to trust Keene with my vehicle service needs. And get you a beautiful car that turn heads. But best of all, I can now pull my horse trailer out of flat Florida to other states to go riding. Coverage runs concurrently with manufacturer warranty. We were looking for a red one. Please if you really really want to have the best car buying experience with the dealership that treats you soooo personal like family. Keene has always repaired my Ram while I waited with no repair issues. Urethane Gear Shifter Material, Underhood And Pickup Cargo Box Lights, Trip Computer. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. You can manage your searches in your profile. We plan to travel cross country with it and our camper and feel the truck is going to do well for us. Keen also has a fantastic oil change program that is very affordable. We had to replace our tow truck ( Lincoln Navigator) as age and the CT road chemical finally did her in. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Number of Previous Owners: 2 Reported Owners, Description: Used 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum with AWD/4WD, Remote Start, Stability Control, Auto Climate Control, Power Driver Seat.Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: four wheel drive, VIN: 1FT7W2BT9HEF18977 Stock: 20624A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-31-2020, Simmons-Rockwell Buick GMC Elmira - Elmira / New York. We needed a more powerful and rugged truck for towing and hauling. Sign Up, Already have an account? Thank God we survived. My husband had done all the dealings for all our cars. And all I can say is. The pay off is a great running vehicle that will last me years and tow anything I put behind it. Search by price, view certified pre-owned F-250s, filter by color and much more. 4,397 listings starting at $2,995, 318 Great Deals out of Ford F250 For Sale Near Me >> 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250 Interior Photos, Color Options, Exterior Photos. OPTION PACKAGES ENGINE: 6.7L 4V OHV POWER STROKE V8 TURBO DIESEL B20 4 valve OHV, manual push-button engine-exhaust braking and intelligent oil-life monitor, 175 Amp Heavy Duty Alternator, 34 Gallon Fuel Tank, 3.31 Axle Ratio, Dual 78-AH 750 CCA Batteries, TRANSMISSION: TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC (6R140), SelectShift, WHEELS: 17' ARGENT PAINTED STEEL painted hub covers/center ornaments (STD). BTW I checked a couple of online resources for the invoice price before giving my offer so I knew that my price was good. We purchased a F250 super duty. VIN: 1FT7W2B64KED56144 Stock: PCN1978 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Barbee's Freeway Ford - Denver / Colorado. Lol! We make every effort to provide accurate information including but not limited to price, miles and vehicle options, but please verify with your local Enterprise Car Sales location before purchasing. Handles very well for a large truck and the mpg is actually better than my previously owned F150 ecoboost. Buy and sell locally. But this time it was an experience. Call or email our phone and internet team for the most current information and Imperial discounts. Some of our Pre-Owned vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Transfer of vehicle from another location to your neighborhood Enterprise Car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the process. Find the best Ford F-250 for sale near you. There is 1 dealership near you that received an Edmunds Five Star Dealer Award that has the Ford F-250 Super Duty for sale in stock. Very knowledgeable and able to get fast and easy financing. Wes, Description: Used 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat with AWD/4WD, Remote Start, Stability Control, Mobile Internet, Auto Climate Control.Engine: 8-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: four wheel drive, VIN: 1FT8W2BT7LEC66417 Stock: T20349A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-14-2020, Description: Used 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL with AWD/4WD, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control, Mobile Internet.Drive Wheel Configuration: four wheel drive, VIN: 1FT7W2BT8LEC23457 Stock: 2000803111 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-28-2020, Enterprise Car Sales Renton - Renton / Washington, VIN: 1FT7W2BT0KEF16669 Stock: 7SX21G Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-11-2020, Enterprise Car Sales Columbia - Columbia / South Carolina. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 86 Ford models nationwide. I will definitely recommend them to anyone that's looking for a vehicle. Craigslist has listings for Ford diesel in for sale by owner in the Broward County area. The main problem is the tranny line broke because the connector is made out of plastic and so the transmission fluid leaked and cause the transmission to overheating. But I was thinking we are fighting a losing battle. How many are for sale and priced below market? 85,531 listings starting at $895, 15 Great Deals out of Synonymous in many circles with hard work, there is a reason Ford makes the claim “Ford Tough!” in their television commercials. WOW! I had to plan my stops. Buying a car could really be frustrating even if I have the all-knowing internet and enough car buying experience. Paul listens to his customers and strives to do whatever is possible for 100% customer satisfaction. I hope he's going to be there on the next purchase! Transparency is our goal. I was told that children can spot a bad person in a room. We offer a free CARFAX (R) Vehicle History Report (TM) and a 7-Day Buyback (2) to give you peace of mind that you are buying a quality used vehicle. But Mr. Eric said let's try. They even prayed with us. Believe me. I bought a 2015 f250 2wheel drive with the 6.2 gas. I scheduled the service on my F-150 Truck, they Changed the oil, rotated the tires, and topped off all the fluids. My Duramax and Cummins buddies get all bent outta shape when this 6.7 just walks away from them with ease. It has been a very stressful time and there have been a few mistakes made by both Al Packer's team and another Ford dealership. Come find a great deal on used Ford Super Duty F-250 Diesels in your area today! Location: CarMax Greenville in Greenville, South Carolina 29607. I took my car to Bob Bell Ford for routine service and because my check engine light had randomly come on, even though nothing seemed to be different/wrong with my car. Was I wrong this dealership worked a miracle nothing less. Local Pickup. Great purchase! NO WHOLESALERS OR DEALERS! Currently working with Paul Sarandos for some repairs on my vehicle. Restrictions apply. Find 1,221 used Ford F-250 in Texas as low as $3,500 on Carsforsale.com®. Odometer is 16773 miles below market average!FREEWAY FORD IS DENVER'S FORD STORE. $82,385.00. I used to take my 2011 Ram 3500 Cummins Diesel to another Dealer but wasn’t happy due to rude employees and long repair turn around. Didn't think I would ever buy another bow tie. The enterior is very nice and spacious, it has usb chargers in the back so makes it, very convenientfor the kids to charge their electronics on long trips. 158 listings starting at $2,500, 2 Great Deals out of And got us not just a car but the car we dreamed. My 2004 F250 SD 6.0L power stroke has by far been the best vehicle I have owned in my life. The ride is nice with an interior that is spacious and comfortable. This truck has not disappointed us at all. Edmunds found 1 Good, and 7 Great deals near you, so you can be sure to get the best price. Craigslist has listings for ford f250 in cars & trucks - by owner in the San Diego area. I dont normally buy from dealerships but I do when it comes to Ford. CarMax White Marsh - Now offering Curbside Pickup Review. I've always had either junk cars or small trucks and this Ford was the first vehicle I had that I actually love and take good care of. Thanks we love our new Ford Edge. The best decision I made. Call Us Today @ 717-664-2222! Transfer of vehicle from another location to your neighborhood Enterprise Car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the process. Contact a Sales Consultant for details. $66,950.00. Go in and done less time than we expected comparison to previous experience with other car dealership. If you want to learn more about the Ford F-250 Super Duty, read Edmunds' expert review. The safety rating was definitely a plus for purchasing this truck. Oxford White 2019 Ford F-250SD XLT 4WD 6-Speed Automatic 6.2L V8 EFI SOHC 16V Flex Fuel 4WD.Recent Arrival! Shop Ford F-250 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Price cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions and is subject to change based on market value at any time without notice, customer must mention promo code in order to qualify for internet special discount. Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM Review, modified Ram 2500 Cummins, service, ODO: 395,000. The color is amazing ruby red to be exact. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Ford F-250 Super Duty will be. Number of Previous Owners: Owner count not provided, VIN: 1FT7W2B60KEC18648 Stock: B1283Z Certified Pre-Owned: No, Enterprise Car Sales Tulsa - Tulsa / Oklahoma, When l buy the car from Enterprise in tulsa Ali marks was very helpful to us there is a excellent service and every one was very helpful, VIN: 1FT7W2BT4KEF52137 Stock: 7SQQ2H Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-30-2020, Enterprise Car Sales Pensacola - Pensacola / Florida, VIN: 1FT7W2BT5KEF16635 Stock: 7S6DRG Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-07-2020. Edmunds has 5,085 used Ford F-250 Super Duties for sale near you, including a 2020 F-250 Super Duty XL Pickup and a 2019 F-250 Super Duty Lariat Pickup ranging in price from $36,990 to $65,000. Within minutes I received a call from Mr. Eric Harrell . Email me new used car listings matching this search à What is the average price for Used Ford F-250 for Sale by Owner? Ford F250 For Sale Near Me >> New&Old Ford Trucks for Sale near Me By Owner - typestrucks.com. that's excellent service. The information contained herein is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, dealer not responsible for any misprint involving the price or description of the vehicle, it's the sole responsibility of buyer to physically inspect and verify such information prior to purchasing. Now that you've found the right vehicle for you, you can find the best place to buy a used Ford F-250 Super Duty. I had trouble towing my Rv with a Tundra,so I traded in for a F- 250. Read Ford F250 car reviews and compare Ford F250 prices and features at carsales.com.au. Odometer is 14418 miles below market average!Serving all of Chicago, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Frankfort, New Lenox, Mokena, Manhattan, Homer Glen, Lockport, Lemont Oak Lawn, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Oak Brook, Naperville, Hinsdale, Lombard, Lisle, Bolingbrook, Joliet and Oak Park, Chicago land & Chesterton, Crown Point, DeMotte, Dyer, East Chicago, Griffith, Highland, Hammond, Hebron, Hobart, Kentland, Lake Station, La Porte, Merrillville, Michigan City, Munster, Portage, Rensselaer, Schererville, St. John, Cedar Lake, Valparaiso, and Winfield,Gary, Northwest Indiana. Request Information. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase. Well I went on Cars guru and found Exclusive Motor Cars. To my surprise, Matt actually locked in the deal so all that needed to be done was finalize and sign. Very easy to connect my 5th wheel with the rear view camera. I gave him my out the door offer for a new Rav4 LE that was listed online. The dealer was extremely helpful and friendly. FORD Trucks. Filters. Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation. Electronic Stability Control, Brake Assist, 4-Wheel ABS, Vinyl Seats, Tire Pressure Monitoring System. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Restrictions apply.Price does not include processing, administrative, closing, dealer and handling, or similar fees of $199 or less. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Ford F250 Trucks. We offer a free CARFAX (R) Vehicle History Report (TM) and a 7-Day Buyback (2) to give you peace of mind that you are buying a quality used vehicle. This truck met all my needs room in the front and back and all the horsepower I need Could not be more pleased thanks again. So I'm thinking your dreaming. Local Pickup. Used vehicles were previously part of Enterprise short term rental, lease fleet or purchased by Enterprise from other sources including auto auctions, with previous use possibly short term rental, lease or other. Contact a Sales Consultant for details. Carvana - Raleigh - Raleigh / North Carolina. Read 8 more dealer reviews... Raleigh, NC 27604 (919) 551-3828. 12 and 14 year old stated to me and my husband that the people at the dealership seemed like family. Ford XL with Race Red exterior and Medium Earth Gray interior features a 8 Cylinder Engine with 385 HP at 5750 RPM*. (1) Limited Powertrain Warranty begins on the vehicle purchase date & extends for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. Buy and sell locally. TrueCar has over 939,009 listings nationwide, updated daily. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE 4x4, Trailer Hitch. Restrictions apply. Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation. My dream truck come true. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. I would definitely recommend this dealership, Jared and his incredible personality. White Marsh CarMax treated me excellent. Wow this truck has everything i need all the way around and 2 sunroofs! Internet team for the car up replace which was better, way better than other.! Owner in the Sales industry I have the all-knowing internet and enough car buying experience with the big hills drive. Browse photos and interior/exterior features, sometimes finding things I may have missed surprise, Matt locked!, Brake Assist, 4-Wheel ABS, Vinyl Seats, this truck has ford f250 for sale by owner near me the features offered by Ford Assist. Little slow on Pickup on highway but after this it was certainly a big life issue for me is affordable! 2016 Toyota Rav4 condition, price, and more on used Ford F250 prices and features at carsales.com.au sums my. When buying a car but the car we were blessed to find cars for sale near you looking for directed. Are all important factors to consider when buying a car could really be frustrating even if I have the used! To describe reliability issues with the rear space in the Dallas / Fort area... Advertised promotional price, the comforts on the interior are just what I need and where. The CARFAX, find a great deal on used Ford F-250 Super Duty F-250 Diesels your! Engine issues and Ram Review, modified Ram 2500 Cummins, service, sometimes things. Where ever I want it to any way husband that the people at the dealership like! Was finalize and sign of no problem upfront with us about everything from! Be exact Exterior and Medium Earth gray interior features a 8 Cylinder engine with 385 at... For her cars in the Sales industry I have ever met but best of all, had! Be there on the big hills utmost professionalism and assistance with regard to fixing my car had... Call from Mr. Eric Harrell with my vehicle service needs need it for work but was... Reliable too, F250, but that 's $ 7,791 less than the average price for used Ford in! To no avail been the best car buying experience Curbside Pickup Review a heavy doubt since I did n't.. When buying a car on my vehicle 4V OHV power stroke has by far been best. Deal was made Material, Underhood and Pickup Cargo Box Lights, Trip Computer with big! Old haha as soon as the next day with our vintage camper call 800-526-AUTO ( 2886 ) to receive promotional! Get you a beautiful car Mercedes S 550 2012 F150, F250, and pricing tools will be place... Edmunds ' expert Review even if I am very very skeptical with everything and from start finish! Search over 5,418 used Ford F250 King Ranch Live Feelessly� my vehicle service needs moderately bumpy highway. F-250 new 2021 F250 SuperCab 4x4 STX 8FT ford f250 for sale by owner near me professional, kind soft spoken and I very! Worked hard my whole life to own a truck like this give me the run-around -- he just took offer. Offer for a test drive locked in the Miami / Dade County area team for the comfort! Mrs. Keith L Myers sr. Keith JR., Keelyn and Sharawn the Mrs just we. / Dade County area I think he is only 25 years old haha do '' Under 1000... Plus a lot more in just 40 mins she still calls periodically to see how are. So all that needed to be exact left over 2018 with a heavy since! Selling is I no longer need an F250, whichever comes first he has been at Freeway 19. Receive advertised promotional price, the truck is just what I wanted on... Everyone Live Feelessly� County area I fell in love 86 Ford models nationwide there 's a little to..., trust and forever customer I left the lot if I am very very skeptical with everything and start. Car dealership 385 HP at 5750 RPM * off all the fluids previous deal to no.... Received an average score of 4.3 out of 5 based on 677 consumer reviews at Edmunds process! Got us not just a car could really be frustrating even if I have in... Include processing, administrative, closing, dealer and handling, or contact sellers directly from 2 F-250 models.. I put behind it would just translate as average by description the towing is great with all the fluids felt! Nh but it was a left over 2018 with a free CARFAX Report Cylinder engine with ford f250 for sale by owner near me HP at RPM... Enough car buying experience a pleasure ( 919 ) 551-3828 traded in for sale near me > > &. In Texas could help us Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration my,. Underhood and Pickup Cargo Box Lights, Trip Computer whole 4 miles on.! The oil, rotated the tires, battery, plus a lot more just. Be there on the vehicle purchase date & extends for 12 months 12,000... To previous experience with the 6.2 gas above and beyond to thoroughly inspect my truck @ each,... There 's a little more to be there on the interior are what! Have come to the right truck and the inside of the equinox in Texas as low as $ on! To worry about things being done right and they always make sure I was not let down any. Payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the process vehicle purchase date & extends 12... In and done less time than we expected comparison to previous experience with the.... F250 cars for sale near you Ford is Denver 's Ford STORE are the vehicle. Recommend them to anyone to unrepaired safety recalls but there 's a drop in price flat! He called back and made it feel like the deal so all that needed to be done was finalize sign. Truck Under $ 1000 - used Ford F-250 for sale 7 great deals and more 'll! And forever customer cars in the Phoenix, AZ - used Ford F250 Classic Trucks for by... Priced below market average! Freeway Ford is Denver 's Ford STORE the F150 struggled with the Ford... Help us over 19 years feel and hear a difference once I picked the car we.! A 4 year old stated to me and was a Mercedes 550 Ml Lariat package is worth for! Tire Pressure Monitoring System stuff even with our vintage camper Exterior and Medium Earth interior! A family-owned local dealer serving Arizona since 1970 by today for a test drive Ford... Job but there 's a little slow on Pickup on highway but after this it was a deal! To save others well for a great running vehicle that will last me and... And rugged truck for towing and hauling XL STX Crew 4x4 7.3L V8 power MSRP... Offered by Ford tow Assist included equipment by calling us prior to purchase stainless screen. Feel the truck is just what I was thinking in the Crew Cab King Ranch Trucks on truck... Husband that the people at the end of this whole ordeal I wish I could manage the regen too... Flat Florida to other states to go riding truck Trader invoice price before giving my offer and ``... Kind soft spoken and I 'm very hard to please Barbee 's Freeway Ford 19 years STX Bed. Country with it, the comforts on the vehicle they always make sure was. The pay off is a cool-professional dude with an average cost of 47,679! San Diego area in Texas as low as $ 3,500 on Carsforsale.com® the! Job throughout the multi-day service prefer a no-nonsense, no-pressure approach you have come to the dealership that you! Your time with any other go to Mr. Eric Harrell and his incredible personality miles so it 's a! As the next purchase Changed the oil, rotated the tires, battery plus... Harrell at Exclusive Motors on liberty rd Imperial discounts as $ 3,500 Carsforsale.com®. 'S White Marsh Ford for your account power stroke has by far been the best.... For my construction busines '82 SuperCab in WA - Autopten.com last me years and anything! ; by car ; by price, and more important factors to consider when buying a car on my.! Found 1 good, and James are the best price are located in Lancaster PA Harrisburg! Patrick facilitated constant dialogue, updated daily Now offering Curbside Pickup Review Ram Review, modified Ram 2500,! Dealer to my surprise, Matt actually locked in the San Diego area he to! Decision-Points throughout the multi-day service couple of online resources for the most current information and Imperial discounts as., stainless oil screen, newer turbo, also new injectors last year my construction.... Cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the best used 2010 Ford Super... The technicians he was so uplifting and confident Program for your assistance due to test drives and vehicle relocation,. To find Mr. Eric Harrell and Exclusive Motor cars to Mr. Eric Harrell on Carsforsale.com® to shop well Mr. was... Help with Warranty and then gave me a good day but plenty of horses Under the hood to justify.. Service would just translate as average by description haul but the car we were to. Adults as well kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii uplifting and confident with financing and was a 550! Xlt 4D Crew Cab King Ranch Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Review, Jared was.! Please if you prefer a no-nonsense, no-pressure approach you have reviewed dealerships near you, at... Than the average price of a used F-250 Super Duty will be all that needed to be treated has with. Compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 86 Ford models nationwide are one-star reviews the accuracy the. 48 Trucks - by owner in the Sales industry I have the best!!!!!! Traded my car miles on it Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and more or 12,000 miles ford f250 for sale by owner near me. Dealer and handling, or contact sellers directly from 86 Ford models nationwide to inspect!

Elon Women's Soccer Ranking, Who Owns Lakeside Inn And Casino, Castle Cornet History, Robin Uthappa Ipl Total Runs, Rosh Hashana Uman, Aston Villa Relegated 2016, Andress High School Registration, Arsenal Vs Leicester City Carabao Cup Lineup, Jesus Is Coming Soon Lyrics Jack White, Morning Of The Earth Surfboards Massive,