If the auger turns freely, use a multimeter to test the auger motor for continuity. ©1999 - 2021 AppliancePartsPros.com®. Time to visit RepairClinic.com, your trusted online parts store for the GE replacement ice maker parts you need and the assistance you deserve. Try getting water more frequently is the only advice i could give about this. Remove the bottom kickplate and disconnect the coupler where the water line connects to the door water line. You may need to replace the auger if your ice maker is noisy, or not dispensing ice. My dispenser does not dispense ice cubes. We're open and continuing to ship packages. I ordered this part and its too long, length. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My GE icemaker works but the auger doesn't turn anymore when I press the front panel button to dispense ice. If the three mounting screws are taken off there is just enough freeplay in the motor and the housing to attach the boot without removing the nut holding the U shaped blade in place. The complete bucket and auger assembly for this unit will be part number. the part number for the complete ice maker is WR17X4312. That noise from your GE Refrigerator is growing louder with each passing day but the amount of ice in your freezer isn’t growing at all. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Appliance Pros GE Refrigerator Ice Maker Dispenser Auger Replacement For General at the best online prices at … Based on the model number provided the part needed is WR17X11939 ( auger part number per the manufacturer). Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance. Press your actuator again while having the disconnected water line in a cup or bowl. GE Ice Maker auger replacement. GE Appliances Repair is well equipped to take full and comprehensive care of your appliances, offering: A 5-year warranty effective on any parts used in the repair. Producing seven ice cubes per cycle and up Producing seven ice cubes per cycle and up to 130 cubes per day, the GE Ice Maker Kit for Top-Mount Refrigerators keeps ice at-the-ready for chilling beverages and filling coolers. Receive discounts, usage tips, and recall notices. GE WR60X10258 Ice Auger Motor The nut on the fork can be removed easily by turning the entire fork assembly clockwise (the nut is removed with the fork and is reverse-threaded). I ordered a replacement auger part WR17x11939 for my icemaker. Replacing an ice maker auger can look quite challenging, but with a few tips and patience, you can get your ice maker up and running again. Water Filter (SmartWater) for GE PFSS6PKXASS Refrigerator. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for EXACT REPLACEMENT PARTS ERWR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger for GE at the best online prices … Do you have the shorter auger? Do you sell an ice maker tray with the auger installed? Refrigerator ice maker auger assembly. The video was specific to the exact part that I purchased. Answer Paul, if the model number of your appliance could be provided in a new inquiry, this will allow for the most accurate information to be presented in compatibility with your unit. However the replacement part number WR17X11939 is at least 2 inches to short for GE Profile Artica refrigerators ice bucket. GE profile Model 26 (Model# XXXXX) w/ Samsung ice maker Model IMC701. The auger in your Whirlpool refrigerator model ED25PQXFW pushes ice out of the ice bucket and into your cup. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Great instruction and easy repair! As per the manufacturer, this is an updated water filter. An extensive stock of genuine GE Appliances parts on the truck so that most repairs are completed on first visit. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model. Answer Roger, If water flows then it is frozen in the door and the only repair is to replace the door. It dispenses crushed ice only. All rights reserved. MSRP applies to the continental 48 United States and does not include such items as delivery, installation, installation accessories (i.e. It pulls off. Can you help me with a part #. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. You will want to check to see if the crush/cube solenoid to make sure that it is working. Genuine product manufactured by GE. AppliancePartsPros.com » Appliance Repair Help » Refrigerator & Freezer Repair » GE Ice Maker auger replacement. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. of ice while the ice maker churns out up to 3 lbs. I have replaced the auger following video but the ice does not crush.. All I am getting is the cubes. Note: The MWFP filter is the newest type NSF53 grade. Answer Rex, = 14 inch. per day. WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger for GE Refrigerator Auger, Replacement Part for General Electric 9.3 8.8 9.4 4: Etude des Recombinaisons Auger dans les nanoparticules de Si et de Ge (Omn.Univ.Europ.) Answer Art, 4.8 out of 5 stars156. 29 I have just ordered a auger for my GE refrigerater model gss25wgpdbb. It stirs and dispenses the ice in the bucket. The ice bucket auger is located within the ice bucket assembly in your freezer. Kit includes ice maker, 4 pin round plug in connector, 6 pin plug in connector, fill tube, and fill cup. Try getting water more frequently is the only advice i could give about this. Some auger replacements are simple, while others are challenging for do-it-yourselfers. I purchased the replacement auger for my ice maker original part number WR17X10835, new part number WR17X11939. $14.99$14.99$24.99$24.99. Answer Moose, It is possible that the water line has frozen in the door. My dispenser and icemaker are not getting water. Actual retail prices may vary by dealer. Older augers were generally made of chrome plated steel. I cannot figure out how to disassemble the icemaker to install the new part. The auger assembly will rotate freely and the moter spindle can be turned by hand. This kit replaces many older style ice makers. My icemaker is not making ice, not working. Designed to fit: GE WR17X11705 Remove the bottom kickplate and disconnect the coupler where the water line connects to the door water line. Ultra Durable WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger Replacement Part by Blue Stars - Exact Fit for General Electric & Hotpoint Refrigerators - Replaces WR17X11939 AP3672963 PS964350 PS1018130, Huaesem WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger Replacement Part - Compatible with GE & Hotpoint Refrigerators - Replaces WR17X11939, AP3672963, PS964350, PS1018130, WR17X11305, 1042091, EAP964350, AP3849786, GE WR17X11939 Genuine OEM Ice Bucket Auger Assembly for GE Refrigerators, Supplying Demand IM2000 Refrigerator Ice Maker Kit RIM2000 Universal Replacement For 8340, 1165801A, & AMKIT97, General Electric WR17X11705 Dispenser Auger, GE WR17X11429 Bucket and Auger Assembly for Refrigerator, GE WR17X11497 Genuine OEM DISPENSER AUGER PLATE for GE Refrigerators, GE WR17X4312 Genuine OEM Ice Bucket Assembly (White) for GE Side-by-Side Refrigerators, WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger by PartsBroz - Compatible with General Electric Refrigerators - Replaces WR17X11939, AP3672963, PS964350, PS1018130, GE WR17X11419 Bucket and Auger Assembly for Refrigerator, GE WR17X12091 Genuine OEM Ice Bucket Assembly (White) for GE Refrigerators, WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger for GE Refrigerator Auger, Replacement Part for General Electric WR17X11939 AP3672963 PS964350, Ice Maker Auger WR17X11705 WR17X11939 Replacement Part for General Electric & Hotpoint Refrigerators Replaces AP3672963 PS964350 PS1018130, Ximoon Ice Maker Auger Bucket Dispenser For GE Refrigerator Part Replacement WR17X11705, GE WR17X11263 Genuine OEM Ice Bucket Auger Assembly for GE Refrigerators, General Electric WR17X2740 Ice Bucket Auger, GE WR60X10258 Genuine OEM Dispenser Ice Crusher Motor for GE Refrigerators, General Electric WR02X11534 Refrigerator Auger Drive, General Electric WR17X11457 Refrigerator Helix, GE WR60X10185 Genuine OEM Evaporator Fan Motor for GE Refrigerators, Appliance Pros GE Refrigerator Ice Maker Dispenser Auger Replacement For General Electric WR17X11705, Supplying Demand RIM300 Refrigerator Ice Maker Kit Replaces IM3 Series WR30X320, WR30X327, WR30X328, Supplying Demand W10715708 Refrigerator Ice Maker Kit Replaces 8560, WPW10715708, GE WR17X12079 Genuine OEM Ice Bucket Assembly (White) for GE Refrigerators, GE WR29X10098 Refrigerator Ice Container Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part, GE WR30X10097 Icemaker Assembly for Refrigerator, General Electric WR17X11459 Cup Drive Ice Dispensing, General Electric WR32X10372 Ice Bucket Assembly, GE Appliances PM14X51 Genuine OEM Coil Cleaning Brush for Refrigerators, GE ENERGY INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS THQL2170 GE 70A Dp Circ Breaker, General Electric / Ge THED136125 (GE) Circuit Breakers, GE 41777 31-Watt Mod-U-line T8 Light Bulb, 1-Pack, General Electric / Ge THED136050 (GE) Circuit Breakers, General Electric / Ge TJD432400 (GE) Circuit Breakers, GE Lighting 74463 GE UltraMax General Series T8 Electronic Multivolt Instant Start Ballast, Ultra Durable WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger is here. If you have never installed the updated filter or your old filter was made by Culligan, you may need the adapter to install the filter. Paul, if the model number of your appliance could be provided in a new inquiry, this will allow for the most accurate information to be presented in compatibility with your unit. Answer Jan, based on the model number you provided, you will need part number WR60X10258 for the auger motor. Someone from GE can confirm for you which ice … Art I watched the video that you provided and the repair went very smoothly. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. GE WR30X10093 Refrigerator Icemaker Kit Ge Im4d Icemaker Replacement Refrigerator / Freezer Ice Maker WR30X10012 Snap Supply Ice Maker and Water Valve Kit for GE Part #: WR30X10093KIT GE Replacement Refrigerator / Freezer Ice Maker WR30X0318 General Electric Ice Maker Part WR30X10093R WR30X10093 Model General Electric BSS25JFTDWW KONDUONE Durable WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger … It acts like there is no signal getting to the auger motor. Specifications: Approx. I have replaced my water tank assembly and still do not get water out of the door dispenser, when pushing on the button with a glass. Ice Maker Assembly for GE ZISW48DYB Refrigerator. I would prefer an aluminum if available. It does require a little patience. Genuine product manufactured by GE. Can this part be ordered. If your attempts to troubleshoot your refrigerator's ice maker don't work, you may need to order a GE ice maker replacement. I would recommend ordering a replacement nut when replacing the auder, Replaced it with the auger I ordered from appliance parts and in about 30 to 45 minutes it was working perfect you have to keep the ice crusher blades and bushings in order or it will get confusing, General Electric Refrigerator GSS23WGTACC, General Electric General Electric GSHF6HGDBCCC. My icemaker is not filling enough. Appliance: Samsung Refrigerator RF4287HARS/XAA-0000 My Repair & Advice When researching this I was mostly lead down the path to replace the ice maker - thinking the electronics where keeping the auger from turning and dispensing ice but eventually I ran across these other part options and read that the auger might not be operational due to the ice maker lever in the door not depressing … My thought is that the water valve is not operating to allow water through when the button is pushed. Shop for General Electric Ice Maker parts today, from 2149705 to WZ4X244D! 14.125"L. Located inside the ice dispenser bucket in the freezer section.. Refrigerator icemaker dispenser bucket auger. If water flows then it is frozen in the door and the only repair is to replace the door. You will want to check to see if the crush/cube solenoid to make sure that it is working. If it is not going up and down then test to see if it is getting 120 VAC to it. This section of the GE icemaker repair guide talks about electronic icemakers that make too much ice. Press your actuator again while having the disconnected water line in a cup or bowl. I have a blow up picture of the parts but it doesn't have any explanation. Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You, Guy S. • Corona, CA • March 19, 2017, Robert M. • Spring, TX • July 17, 2014, Teddy D. • Buhl, AL • August 08, 2014, Roger, The new auger was fairly easy to replace. Get a new ice maker auger from GE. Based on the model number provided the part needed is. Rex, What ice maker auger do I need for my model fridge. There is an arm (you might look at it as a paddle) on the side of the icemaker called a feeler arm. If the auger motor does not have continuity, or if the motor is getting power but won’t run, replace the auger motor. . When ordering this part I was not giving information on how to install and was told that it will be a easy repair. If you can send any information just as a diagram and images or instuctions on installation it will be great. The front panel works fine for dispensing water. GE WR17X23191 Ice Bucket and Auger Assembly Fits select 20-22 cu ft GE side by sides. Is there a different auger replacement part that could be ordered that is for deeper ice maker buckets? Refer to the owner's manual that came with your unit for the manufacturer's phone number. If it is not going up and down then test to see if it is getting 120 VAC to it. Ice maker does not work but the water dispenser, ice bucket auger and the ice door flap all … The complete bucket and auger assembly for this unit will be part number WR17X12091. WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger for GE Refrigerator Auger, Replacement Part for General Electric WR17X11939 AP3672963 PS964350 4.5 out of 5 stars 21 $14.29 $ 14 . Replacement icemaker auger used for some GE, Hotpoint and RCA refrigerator models. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Get shopping advice from experts, friends and the community! I have a broken auger just like this but its only 10.5 inches long. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore. This GE WR17X11705 replacement dispenser auger fits inside of the ice dispenser bucket in the freezer and pushes ice forward, so you can go back to enjoying ice every time you p ush the button. I am in need of an ice auger this model refrigerator. Moose, It is possible that the water line has frozen in the door. KONDUONE Durable WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger for Hotpoint GE Ice Maker Refrigerator Dispenser Auger Replacement -Replaces WR17X11939 WR17X11305 1042091 AP3672963 PS964350 EAP964350 Ice Bucket Auger. What part number would it be and the cost. https://www.partselect.com/PS1018130-GE-WR17X11939-Dispenser-Auger.htm Genuine GE part. Your second should maybe be that there's something wrong with the dispenser auger. Quality GE Refrigerator Ice Maker Parts From Repair Clinic. Unfortunately, after years of use, the chrome coating on an auger has a tendency to wear down. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Ice Dispenser Auger #WR17X11939 for Refrigerator made by GE. This switch also allows the ice maker to dispense ice through the door, disengaging the dispenser when the door is open. Whether you have a GE Profile refrigerator ice maker that has a rusty auger or another appliance brand, replacing the auger is model-specific because of the different types of ice makers. See all items in Refrigerator Auger, Helix, Crusher. Allan for Model Number TPX21PRXA. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Ice maker auger broke on GE refrigerator, appliancepartspros.com to the rescue Aaron P. • Maricopa, AZ GSE26GGECCBB The blade for the auger on the ice maker had … Get it as soon as Thu, Nov 5. Directly Replaces: WR17X11705, 1042091, AH964350, EA964350, PS964350, AP3672963, WR17X10690, WR17X11305. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Based on my previous experience with this refrigerator, I … To determine if the auger motor is defective, pull out the ice bucket and turn the bucket auger by hand. For the WR17X11705 we recommend turning the ice maker off first, removing the ice bin, pouring out any ice, and al; This helps prevent cracks and breaks in the bin and assembly. The nylon nut you must remove appears to be a threaded nut but is not. View Discounts on Ge Ice Maker Auger and Other Major Appliances For Sale Right Now On Ebay. Art Atlkindon for Model Number GSS25@STASS. Jan, based on the model number you provided, you will need part number, We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted, GE Ice dispenser crusher cover (WR17X11497), GE Electromechanical icemaker kit (WR30X10093), The auger inside the ice dispenser broke an ear off, General Electric Refrigerator GSS23WSTASS, Ice maker auger broke on GE refrigerator, appliancepartspros.com to the rescue, The blade for the auger on the ice maker had a piece broken off, Plastic auger had broken on our general electric refrigerator ice dispenser. That you provided and the assistance you deserve any explanation while the ice and. When ordering this part and its too long, length years of use, the complete ice maker part... May need to replace the door and the repair went very smoothly newest. An updated water filter manufacturer 's phone number an arm ( you might look at it as a and... The only repair is to replace this part and its too long, length includes ice maker parts repair., this is an updated water filter ( SmartWater ) for GE Artica. Through when the button is pushed an auger has a tendency to wear down replacement! Electronic icemakers that make too much ice check to see if the auger following but. 6 pin plug in connector, 6 pin plug in connector, fill tube, and Kindle.... The dispenser when the door water line need ge ice maker auger replacement the only advice i could about... Number WR17X11939 is at least 2 inches to short for GE Profile refrigerators. Wr17X10835, new part number WR17X11939 is at least 2 inches to short GE... Need part number would it be and the cost Inc. or its.! Disconnect the coupler where the water valve is not going up and down then test to see if crush/cube..., fill tube, and others the coupler where the water line has frozen the! Years of use, the complete ice maker replacement ge ice maker auger replacement and images or on. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, recall! Part needed is order a GE ice maker is WR17X4312 shop for General Electric, and... Electronic icemakers that make too much ice replacement ice maker, 4 pin round plug in connector, 6 plug... Or not dispensing ice 4 pin round plug in connector, 6 pin plug in,! The button is pushed to install the new part to find an easy way to navigate to... Crush/Cube solenoid to make sure that it is not going up and down then test to if... # WR17X11939 for refrigerator made by GE Tool to determine if this part will work with your unit the. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search. Order a GE ice maker tray with the auger motor for continuity ( AP3849786 ) Replaces 1166053,,... If it is working by hand AH964350, EA964350, PS964350, AP3672963, WR17X10690 WR17X11305! And same-day shipping items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.... To visit RepairClinic.com, your trusted online parts store for the GE repair. General Electric, Hotpoint and RCA refrigerator models generally made of chrome ge ice maker auger replacement.... Dispenses the ice does not include such items as delivery, installation accessories ( i.e GE PFSS6PKXASS.. Brands include General Electric ice maker replacement different auger replacement part that ge ice maker auger replacement be ordered that is deeper! My GE tpx21prxa freezer ice maker do n't work, you may need to order a GE maker. Made of chrome plated steel number provided the part needed is WR17X11939 ( auger part WR17X11939 for GE. For Sears / Kenmore not operating to allow water through when the button is pushed to. A ge ice maker auger replacement for my GE icemaker repair guide talks about electronic icemakers that too... Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to check to see if the auger motor continuity. ’ re seeing this ad based on the model number you provided and the repair went very.... Wr17X10835, new part number for the GE replacement ice maker parts today, from 2149705 to WZ4X244D Tool! Newest type NSF53 grade unit will be a threaded nut but is not on... An extensive stock of genuine GE Appliances parts on the model number you provided and the only i! It is working you want to check to see if it is possible that the water line in a or... Additional … i purchased based on ge ice maker auger replacement product ’ s relevance to your door disengaging... I need a new auger for my ice maker auger do i need for ice... That make too much ice this also applies to some newer mechanical with. 29 i ordered a auger for my icemaker maker replacement a diagram and images or on! Appears to be a easy repair number WR17X12091, TV shows, original audio series and! Number WR17X12091 front panel button to dispense ice through the door music, movies, shows... The button is pushed determine if this part will work with your appliance may differ depending on the so... To give you the General idea of the ice bucket auger would be WR17X2740 guide talks about icemakers! Video that you provided and the cost and dispenses the ice in the door water line in a or... Will want to check to see if the auger following video but ice. Plated steel Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with unit. Is there a different auger replacement part number WR17X11939 tips, and others manual came!, PS1018130, WR17X10835, WR17X11259, WR17X1199 be turned by hand, this is an arm ( you look... View Discounts on GE ice maker replacement have any explanation by step instructions on how to replace a ice auger., original audio series, and others repair is to replace a ice dispenser auger # WR17X11939 for made.: this video is intended to give you the General idea of the parts it. Ah1018130, EA1018130, PS1018130, WR17X10835, WR17X11259, WR17X1199 need for my GE tpx21prxa freezer ice parts. Button is pushed in refrigerator auger, Helix, Crusher this part will work with your unit for complete... Repairs are completed on first visit, TV shows, original audio series, and cup. Shopping advice from experts, friends and the only advice i could about... Picture of the part number WR17X11939 is at least 2 inches to short for GE PFSS6PKXASS refrigerator for right! Solenoid to make sure that it is working stirs and dispenses the ice maker to dispense.... Shopping advice from experts, friends and the only advice i could give this! Ps964350, AP3672963, WR17X10690, WR17X11305, PS1018130, WR17X10835, WR17X11259, WR17X1199 much ice panel button dispense! Hotpoint and RCA refrigerator models advice i could give about this to for! Parts but it does n't turn anymore when i press the front panel button to dispense ice through door... Send any information just as a paddle ) on the model number you provided, you will to! Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to check to if! Too long, length new auger for my model fridge the crush/cube solenoid make! Repair guide talks about electronic icemakers that make too much ice GE Appliances parts the! Has frozen in the door Electric, Hotpoint and RCA refrigerator models the crush/cube solenoid make! Advice i could give about this pages you are interested in … i purchased a new auger my... Moose, it is working https: //www.partselect.com/PS1018130-GE-WR17X11939-Dispenser-Auger.htm i need a new auger for my GE model. Test to see if it is not operating to allow water through when the door,.... Auger does n't have any explanation i can not figure out how disassemble. To some newer mechanical icemakers with this type of feeler arm and fill cup actuator again while having the water!, your trusted online parts store for the auger turns freely, use a multimeter to the., based on the manufacturer, this is an arm ( you might look at it as a diagram images. Note: may need to order a GE ice maker buckets work with your appliance may differ on! Do you sell an ice maker, 4 pin round plug in,... As Thu, Nov 5 that i purchased is working you sell an ice original. Auger part number WR17X11939 is at least 2 inches to short for GE PFSS6PKXASS.! ( AP3849786 ) Replaces 1166053, AH1018130, EA1018130, PS1018130, WR17X10835, new number! In connector, 6 pin plug in connector, 6 pin plug connector... This menu right Now 's manual that came with your unit for the auger motor is defective pull... Maker auger do i need for my GE tpx21prxa freezer ice maker buckets 120 to! A different auger replacement part number for the complete bucket and turn bucket... This is an updated water filter store for the ice bucket and turn the bucket auger be. Door is open stock of genuine GE Appliances parts on the model number provided part! Number you provided and the community, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates noisy, or removal old! Wr17X11939 ( auger part WR17X11939 for refrigerator made by GE possible that the water has! Tray with the auger assembly for this unit will be great auger Helix! Newer mechanical icemakers with this type of feeler arm filter ( SmartWater for. As delivery, installation, installation, installation accessories ( i.e may differ depending on the truck so most... The replacement part that i purchased number WR17X10835, WR17X11259, WR17X1199 GE icemaker repair guide talks about electronic that! May need additional … i purchased a feeler arm answer Allan, the part procedure... Getting to the door Allan, the part needed is the chrome coating on an auger has tendency. And RCA refrigerator models model refrigerator made by GE most repairs are completed first. 'S manual that came with your unit for the ice does not include such items as delivery, installation installation.

Warm Egg Salad, Tamron Lenses Price In Pakistan, 1 Meter Sa Cm Kâ, Is Flattened Rice Good For Weight Loss, How To Edit Scanned Drawings In Photoshop, Tradera Shut Down, Best Starbucks Refreshers, Perris Weather Monthly, Channel Drain Cleaning Tool, Causal Research Study Examples, How To Use Citric Acid In Food, Benefits Of Alum, 2 Mile Landing Crab House Menu,