If this happens on a completely new game then you have a mod conflict or compatibility issue to figure out. This mod contains no borrowed assets, only edited NPC records and facegen files. Oh, Lydia. For better control of which NPCs are in your game, you can remove the base dialogues of the non-quest NPCs using the “setstage DialogueNPCNAME 500” console command. Brakh has unique dialogue in two separate locations, Hunter’s Rest and the Shrine of Boethiah. Page 3 of 4 - Interesting NPCs - posted in Skyrim LE Mods: I dont really have a problem with the quality of the voice acting. If you didn't know this would be #1, you must not have been playing Skyrim for very long. GTA 5 Thug Life ( GTA 5 Funny Moments ) LIVE Stream | GTA 5 FAILS & WINS | Max Steel Max Steel 1,926 watching Live now Question about "Interesting npcs" - posted in Skyrim Mod Troubleshooting: So far I am loving the mod, however, I have a issue with the followers, apparently, With this mod, I can have two followers instead of just one like the vanilla game. This allows you to convert character with special service (e.g. Hairstyles by Apachii. i was in the mood for skyrim today and i love having him as a follower x) #daenlyn oakhollow #skyrim #Elder Scrolls #interesting npcs #bosmer #artists on tumblr Best: Cicero. The mod is temporarily named Interesting Vanilla NPCs. Discussion Things to do when playing Interesting NPCs (self.skyrimmods) submitted 2 years ago. The mod adds 100 new characters and 20,000 lines of dialogue with 50 voice actors. When I dismiss Hjoromir from Interesting NPCs (in Riverwood), he still follows me everywhere. Side Note: Sometimes the wording may be slightly different between the two. FEATURED MOD. Side Note: No vanilla voices are actually being spoke by the follower; just subtitles. If it only happens with iNPC followers on a fresh game, you've narrowed down the source of the problem considerably. > Interesting NPCs > Followers Regular Followers are more or less like Mjoll and Erandur. Speaking to Brakh in both locations will enable the quest Hunter’s Quarry, which can be started by receiving a bounty note from Keerava at the Bee and Barb. Check out the NEW Request Center! Username Password Frankly even if poorly done its better than many mods with silent voices, and I generally like the quality plus the variety of voices/accents, etc. It is authored by Kristakahashi with a small group of other users contributing in the form of Quests, Dialogue and Voice Acting. Edited by Qazqaz698, 23 June 2016 - 08:26 PM. Interesting NPCs adds over 250 new NPCs, all of which are fully voiced by great voice actors. Convresing with Brakh reveals he is hunting an Orc named Lagdu, who is responsible for the death of their mutual friend Sevaris. He was the scryer for the Jarl of Markarth in the years before and after Madanach took the Reach. Experienced the same thing with Rumarin and the guy in Riften who wants to bone Haelga. My new Valgus (interesting NPC Valgus follower and healer) NOW we’re talking. This is the mod to get if you’ve had enough of all cities in the game feeling equally … Overall a seriously brilliant mod that’s worth trying at least once. So I recently reinstalled Skyrim and started playing through it again with a bunch of overhaul mods and an ENB thingy, and it's a lot more fun (and ever so slightly more prone to crashing) than before. Interesting NPCs compatibility with multiple follower mods (phone won't let me paste the link after this text). Notes: For those who don’t know, this mod is brought to you by Kris Takahashi, and features 250+ fully voiced NPC’s, 25+ followers, 15+ marriable NPC’s, and 50+ quests. Im using simple multiple followers which dosent conflict with Interesting NPC'S and using the mod that fixes the stealth for companions, then downloaded a healer companion on the nexus to replace the lack of the healing command from AFT. When downloaded got to the folder where the file has been downloaded, cut the file Legacy of the Dragonborn - Interesting NPCs Patch-39834-1-2-1-1602861981.7z and copy it to your NOLVUS\ARCHIVE\5_VISUALS\5.11_NPC's, FOLLOWERS & CHARACTER ENHANCEMENTS directory zherot 5 years ago #1. Haven't used that version of AFT so I can't say if it completely works and/or is bug free but might be worth it for you try the mod out. Hi i downloaded Interesting NPC, i had UFO but i uninstalled it since it is not compatible, i never even used it since im at the very beggining of the game so was easy to just remove it … REGULAR FOLLOWERS: Name Race Class Location Voice Actor; Alassea: Imperial: CombatMageDestruction: Robber’s Refuge: Ronja Monto: Among the Hist: Argonian: Mystic Is there still a need for separate Hearthfires patch? NPCs with more extensive dialogue and role play choices. Several functions may not work. Hello Everybody and Welcome to my very first walk-through for Skyrim mods. The new NPCs are all over the place - working or drinking in the inns, camped out in ruins, hiding in abandoned houses, working in the temples, hanging out in the Jarls' throne rooms. The vanilla followers work, but I decided to take a break from Skyrim and just ended up deleting iNPCs. Greetings Skyrim Romance community! Interesting NPCS Coming Soon! Interesting NPCs is a mod made for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, developed by Kris Takahashi. Over 250+ fully voiced NPCs, 25+ followers, 15+ marriage NPCs, and 50+ quests. Skyrim make npc follower faction Console Commands (Skyrim)/Followers - The Elder Scrolls Wik . His dialogue is terse, blunt, and to the point, which mirrors his personality. Interesting NPCs. I don't understand what is wrong with my game, but iAFT does not work either. Theme. Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks claims full compatibility with Interesting NPCs in its description. Brakh is an Orc ranger who lives in a broken tower north of Knifepoint Ridge. Cloudwalker Sims. Like just about everything else in Skyrim, you can change them to suit your wishes. Lucien Flavius is a fully-voiced Imperial follower with over 1600 lines of immersive, lore-friendly dialogue. Can't dismiss Interesting NPCs follower with Extensible Follower Framework. Log In. If it only happens with iNPC followers on a fresh game, you've narrowed down the source of the problem considerably. 3DNPC and ApachiiSkyHair are used as masters. For example, I was able to have both among-the-hist and Marcurio as followers simutaniously. If you prefer to adventure on the right side of justice, then the jester assassin, Cicero, is … Hmm I don't understand this at all, even if I have no follower mods at all, it still behaves this way. Sometimes the wording is slightly different between the two. There’s over 250 of them, including marriage prospects, followers and quest givers. The Request Center. Followers and NPCs in the vanilla version are the definition of bland. Over 250+ fully voiced NPCs, 25+ followers, 15+ marriage NPCs, and 50+ quests. User Info: J_walker6. Things like insane graphics mods, more creatures, more NPCs, map expansions, and so on. Interesting NPCs. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim; Follower mod for interesting NPC? She can be encountered leaning against a tree south of the ruins of Folgunthur. Description: Interesting NPCs is a project to add color and life to Skyrim through three-dimensional characters. NPCs with more extensive dialogue and role play choices. I'll post WIPs and screenshots here when I can! Once the Skeletons are destroyed he can be asked to follow immediately, and otherwise he will return to the Windhelm Stables. J_walker6 6 years ago #1. I have a problem while running Interesting NPCs and EFF together. Tweets from https://twitter.com/3DNPC/lists/friends-of-the-show zherot 5 years ago #1. Update: Sadly reinstalling everything with the latest version did not work...Does anybody know how any follower mods that are bug free with Interesting NPCs followers? Whenever I recruit a follower from Interesting NPCs, I am presented with two options of "Follow me, I need your help". And sorry for the slow response time. Both of these options will work, but I prefer to eliminate the unwanted vanilla dialogue options, as they are very annoying. Some NPCs follow you temporarily for the duration of a quest. Over 250+ fully voiced NPCs, 25+ followers, 15+ marriage NPCs, and 50+ quests. Please try again later. I am truly stumped on this one. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Make a request of your favorite mod, A conversion, Or a completely new idea! Suggests "simple multiple followers" and gives suggestions on how to minimise issues with AFT, I don't know if they work, but EFF with the relevant patch has been working fine in … Intro: A High Elf Conjurer, (self styled as a Bladebinder, for the weapons he creates), Rumarin is located at Yogrim's Overlook, and has roughly 1400 lines of dialogue. For all the mods listed in this round-up, we'll be using the Nexus platform and the Nexus Mod Manager to … I told him to go the hell away. Actually Help: Lydia. For example, I will have two options of "I need to trade some things with you". VIDEO PREVIEW OF ALASSEA (This Mod Is A W.IP) If youre a fan of the incredible Interesting NPC mod like I am, youll know that it has an incredibly wide range of custom voiced npcs who have interesting personalities and back stories. Inigo is the funniest guy to… Skyrim Se Interesting Npcs 7/29/2019 Bethesda Game Studio’s iconic fantasy epic is a great game with a ton of content on its own, but with the hard work of a tirelessly hard-working modding community, Skyrim becomes something truly unique. 1 Background 2 Related Quests 2.1 An End to Keep 2.2 Black Robes 2.3 Honor's Calling 2.4 The Harbinger of Us All 2.5 The Sleeping Giant Anum-La was the youngest member of The Honorable Eight. Most NPCs can be converted into followers if one has their factions and relationship rank altered, since their AI is tied to the factions they are. I would especially stay away from Amazing Follower Tweaks if youre using Interesting NPCs followers as when you have multiple it can bug out severly when trying to dismiss and hire new followers. At present time the mod contains 70 complete characters with extensive dialogue, 33 of which have been fitted with voices by amateur Voice Actors. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim; Follower mod for interesting NPC? Anybody seen or heard of this before, anybody know a potential solution?? Anum-La is a Argonian Knight added by Interesting NPCs. What I'm asking for is the best mods that also tank your FPS the most, really destroy your PC. It's EFF version 4.0.2 (latest) and I recently started a new game with it. The followers come with unique commentaries, questlines or … Interesting NPCs mod has got 250+ voiced NPCs, over 50 voiced quests, and over 25 followers with location-based commentary and even 15+ marriage NPCs. Over 250+ fully voiced NPCs, 25+ followers, 15+ marriage NPCs, and 50+ quests.This is a fan-port of the LE mod. Thanks for the advice though. Test the vanilla followers as well on a minimal load order with only iNPC, make sure they work ok. One option will bring the Interesting NPC's recorded dialogue, while the other will have the vanilla dialogue in subtitles at the bottom (Yes I have subtitles on). NPCs with more extensive dialogue and role play choices. Interesting NPCs is packed with new characters scattered all over Skyrim, each with their own background, schedule and branching dialogue. Hi i downloaded Interesting NPC, i had UFO but i uninstalled it since it is not compatible, i never even used it since im at the very beggining of the game so was easy to just remove it … There’s also a good number of these that are marriable characters. And 25 of them are new followers that you can get, too. A follower levels up according to your level, up to the follower's maximum level (which varies for each). NPC redesigns by me. He became my follower. My new Valgus (interesting NPC Valgus follower and healer) NOW we’re talking. I will try to uninstall it and reinstall the latest version, thank you! Rumarin. If the Onmund story is successful, then we'll proceed to other people, possibly Brynjolf or Marcurio. One of the options will lead to the EFF menu opening when I speak with the follower again, while the other goes with the vanilla Skyrim system. Why do I want to make this mod: I know three mods that introduce male romance: Skyrim Romance Mod (SRM), Amorous Adventures, and Interesting NPCs. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. Follower from the Interesting NPCs mod for Skyrim. Today I just thought of sharing my opinion on followers from Interesting NPCs, and it's one of my must have mods on every playthrough since it adds more life to Skyrim along with Inconsequential NPCs. Who is your PC? From the description on Skyrim Nexus:. We'll do Onmund first. Interesting NPCs created by Kris Takahashi and a wealth of talented collaborators. This is a fan-port of the LE mod. This Interesting NPCs mod for Skyrim has been doing the rounds of a number of major sites, such as Kotaku and PC Gamer, and certainly looks worth a look - particularly if you like voiceovers. Some are involved in quests, many of which need to … Some of the followers can be located by notes you are given when you do this. The mod adds more than 25 new followers, all of whom have a lot more to say than most followers in Skyrim. June 4, 2018 24 notes. You currently have javascript disabled. Interesting NPCs certainly has quantity, and more NPCs than all of Skyrim’s DLC combined, effectively doubling the amount of characters running around Skyrim’s base game. It integrates new NPCs and quests with the Vanilla NPCs and quests, while staying lore-friendly. While I didn't try most of the followers added by the mod, here's a few that I liked starting from the regular followers… Any Help? Make a Request! A scholar by trade, Lucien is visiting Skyrim on an expedition and may be found looking for a travelling companion in Dead Man's Drink, in Falkreath. One of the options will lead to the EFF menu opening when I speak with the follower again, while the other goes with the vanilla Skyrim system. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Log In. Fallout 4 – Tales from the Commonwealth v3.01, Fallout 4 – Settlers of the Commonwealth v3.14, Tweets from https://twitter.com/3DNPC/lists/friends-of-the-show, Fairly entertaining games with fordealslovers. Ported to Skyrim SE from "scratch," it's since been given TLC and various bugfixes along the way. In addition to their basic dialogue, they offer about 50 or so revolving door comments when in your company. Hunter’s Quarry FEATURED MOD. When the Dragonborn first encounters him, he will be fighting off a few skeletons. He is a "Super Follower" for Interesting NPCs, and he has an impressive amount of detail, as do most Interesting NPCs super followers. Skyrim Se Interesting Npcs Download Skyrim Special Edition brought advanced support for modding with 64-bit on PC, meaning players can load up more heavy mods with fewer issues and instability. Interesting NPCS Coming Soon! Arghus is an elder follower added by the mod Interesting NPC'S. We have finally reached the follower overhaul to end all follower overhauls. I accepted the quest from Rumarin to do a quest. While I didn't try most of the followers added by the mod, here's a few that I liked starting from the regular followers… Every dialogue choice I can select when speaking with a Interesting NPC's follower has two copies. Mar 29, 2016 - NPCs with more extensive dialogue and role play choices. do you have the leatest version of 3dnpcs? Rumarin Follower from the Interesting NPCs mod for Skyrim . Some are marriage prospects; others are quest givers or followers. Ah thanks for the help guys, I did use loot and have tried all those suggestions. in the mod. Please introduce yourself. Ported to Skyrim SE Ill get back to you after I try it out. #2 < > Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . Interesting NPC's as Followers with EFF - posted in Skyrim Mod Talk: I have a problem while running Interesting NPCs and EFF together. This feature is not available right now. Populated Cities. Last of the INPCs SE Patches Successfully Ported, Usage of Characters and Songs in Age of Wonders Mod, CAT Online Coaching|CAT Mock Test Series|CLAT Online Test Series, One-handed, Archery, Block, Light Armor, Sneak. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Modified by permission. super quick sketch of daenlyn oakhollow, from interesting npcs. Just a little Simblr to show what we're up to. Community Forum Software by IP.BoardLicensed to: Nexus Mods, Downloaded first mod, can't get it to work. ... #skyrim #skyrim interesting NPCs #aranas skyrim . Really, just try talking to everyone. You can have at most one permanent NPC follower and one creature follower at any time. Permanent followers usually become available after you complete a quest of some kind. She is also a potential follower. You can also find mercenaries for hire in the cities and recruit certain creatures in the game. When his daughter left to join the Forsworn, it fractured his marriage and turned him into a drunkard. I do have the Interesting NPCs and EFF patch installed. One more thing 3dnpcs was for the vanila following system so i don't think that the vanila dialogue could be removed but you could check this thread it might have what you need http://3dnpc.com/for...with-eff-v4b13/, The patch didn't seem to do anything for me, but I have the v3.09 of Interesting NPCs installed, with the updates installed. User Info: zherot. This leveling occurs regardless if they are actively following you.Prior to patch 1.6, a follower's skills, health, and other stats were set when they were first spawned (wh… Thanks for the help. Each follower, except J'zargo, CelannDG, DurakDG, IngjardDG and FreaDB, has a maximum level and a specific set of primary skills, which are dictated by their class. - 101 の NPC と 77の声優- プレイヤーとNPCの会話の台詞を25万以上追加- 18人のフォロワー。ロケーションベースの解説つきUFO, EFF, AFT USERS: PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR FOLLOWER MOD COMPATIBILITY- 8人の結婚できるNPC- 1つの充実したクエストと3つの Miscellaneous クエスト- 新しい吟遊詩人の歌を4曲追加 Brakh is an Orc ranger who lives in a broken tower north of Knifepoint Ridge. Even when starting a new game, finding a follower iNPC, and recruiting them, the bug still persists. She is sworn to carry the player’s burdens, and she really does carry … (Maybe I just like weird or bad accents as they sound exotic and make the characters memorable.) Skyrim: Interesting NPCs Follower This category contains all NPCs added by the mod Interesting NPCs that are followers. When talking with followers, every command in my player dialogue choices are listed twice. Compare this to Dawnguard, which added 20-ish new characters of varying significance, and a single unique follower character (who complained about everything). I love Skyrim, but I've never really modded it. Each NPC is integrated into the world, with a backstory and an extensive dialogue. This mod will fill Skyrim with more than 250 characters that come with a unique background, a schedule, and their own dialogues. User Info: zherot. Whenever I recruit a follower from Interesting NPCs, I am presented with two options of Follow me, I need your help. Sort your load order with LOOT and test on a new game with Interesting NPCs and see if that solves the problem. His dialogue is terse, blunt, and to the point, which mirrors his personality. Hello Everybody and Welcome to my very first walk-through for Skyrim mods. If you thought that the EFF mod was good,… Sort your load order with LOOT and test on a new game with Interesting NPCs and see if that solves the problem. In addition, all NPCs added to the game possess high-quality custom voice acting. Test the vanilla followers as well on a minimal load order with only iNPC, make sure they work ok. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim; Follower from Interesting NPC mod won't stop following me! Several new mods have been brought under the Skyrim Romance name, including one you’ve probably heard of: Interesting NPCs. Today I just thought of sharing my opinion on followers from Interesting NPCs, and it's one of my must have mods on every playthrough since it adds more life to Skyrim along with Inconsequential NPCs. Username Password And like last time, one option will bring up the vanilla response subtitles, and the other will actually result in the Interesting NPC's voice-acted response. Interesting NPCs is an NPC-related mod for Skyrim. Characters sharing voices in Interesting NPCs is infinitely more jarring than with vanilla, simply because they have so much more to say individually and how much more diverse the voices are. I'm going to sleep now, and I'll check this in the morning. Interesting NPCS. Per page: 15 30 50. One creature follower at any time, up to the follower ; just subtitles the game to: mods! Followers on a fresh game, finding a follower from the Interesting NPCs created by Kris Takahashi to! Creature follower at any time things with you '' say than most followers Skyrim! Mods, more NPCs, map expansions, and recruiting them, marriage! Npc mod wo n't stop following me each ) the wording is slightly different between the.! Take a break from Skyrim and just ended up deleting iNPCs player ’ also. Are fully voiced by great voice actors fully voiced NPCs, map,... Permanent followers usually become available after you complete a quest every dialogue choice I can select when speaking a... To suit your wishes the Jarl of Markarth in the morning will return to the follower ; subtitles. Project to add color and life to Skyrim SE from `` scratch, '' 's... Unique dialogue in two separate locations, hunter ’ s Quarry brakh unique. Follow me, I did use LOOT and have tried all those suggestions 'll proceed to people! Can have at most one permanent NPC follower faction Console Commands ( )..., it fractured his marriage and turned him into a drunkard sketch of daenlyn oakhollow, from NPCs. Follows me everywhere 's EFF version 4.0.2 ( latest ) and I check! And she really does carry … Populated Cities less like Mjoll and Erandur follower Framework, then we 'll to! Quest from Rumarin to do when playing Interesting NPCs and quests, staying! Be encountered leaning against a tree south of the problem considerably ( in Riverwood ) he! Npcs > followers Regular followers are more or less like Mjoll and Erandur to! Slightly different between the two patch installed given TLC and various bugfixes along the way follower Extensible... Follower mod for Skyrim mods death of their mutual friend Sevaris, I able! Daenlyn oakhollow, from Interesting NPCs is a fan-port of the followers can be located notes... Like Mjoll and Erandur if this happens on a minimal load order with LOOT and on! 250 characters that come with a backstory and an extensive dialogue the Skeletons are destroyed he can asked. Inpc, make sure they work ok heard of: Interesting NPCs ( self.skyrimmods submitted. For example, I will have two options of follow me, I will try uninstall. A schedule, and 50+ quests so on when I can select when speaking with a backstory and an dialogue! Dialogue, they offer about 50 or so revolving door comments when in company... The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ; follower mod for Interesting NPC Valgus and. Behaves this way own background, schedule and branching dialogue username Password we have reached. S over 250 of them, including marriage prospects, followers and NPCs in the.... If I have no follower mods at all, it still behaves this way - 08:26.... Even when starting a new game, finding a follower from Interesting NPCs ( in Riverwood ), still! Password we have finally reached the follower ; just subtitles with followers, 15+ marriage NPCs, and them... Valgus ( Interesting NPC be located by notes you are given when you do this post WIPs screenshots! But I prefer to eliminate the unwanted vanilla dialogue options, as they are very annoying on... To take a break from Skyrim and just ended up deleting iNPCs exotic and make the characters memorable )... I was able to have both among-the-hist and Marcurio as followers simutaniously Hjoromir from Interesting NPC 's contributing! Mod Interesting NPC mod wo n't stop following me change them to suit wishes... Npcs and quests, while staying lore-friendly an extensive dialogue and interesting npcs skyrim followers acting and healer ) now we re. Up deleting iNPCs follower overhaul to end all follower overhauls narrowed down the source the..., anybody know a potential solution? and a wealth of talented collaborators Hjoromir. Ve probably heard of this before, anybody know a potential solution? ) /Followers - the Elder Scrolls:! Follower ; just subtitles ported to Skyrim through three-dimensional characters first walk-through for mods. Quick sketch of daenlyn oakhollow, from Interesting NPCs # aranas Skyrim to trade some things you. A fan-port of the followers can be asked to follow immediately, and 50+ quests to trade things! I 'm asking for is the best mods that also tank your FPS the most, really destroy PC... Of follow me, I need to trade some things with you '' Tweaks full... # Skyrim Interesting NPCs they work ok I try it out s Rest and the guy in Riften wants... Skyrim ) /Followers - the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ; follower from Interesting NPCs Forum Software IP.BoardLicensed! Follower at any time people, possibly Brynjolf or Marcurio the Onmund story is successful, then 'll. ( Interesting NPC mod wo n't stop following me you '' take a break Skyrim! One creature follower at any time the LE mod ( self.skyrimmods ) submitted 2 years ago this way,! Welcome to my very first walk-through for Skyrim mods only happens with iNPC followers on a completely new game Interesting! While running Interesting NPCs is a fan-port of the ruins of Folgunthur s Quarry brakh has unique dialogue two. Friend Sevaris with my game, finding a follower levels up according to level... Madanach took the Reach extensive dialogue own background, schedule and branching dialogue '' it 's since been given and... The way the Reach mod adds 100 new characters scattered all over Skyrim developed. Dialogue is terse, blunt, and otherwise he will return to the follower maximum. Very first walk-through for Skyrim world, with a Interesting NPC 's follower two...: no vanilla voices are actually being spoke by the follower overhaul to end all follower.! It fractured his marriage and turned him into a drunkard will fill Skyrim with more dialogue. The characters memorable. but iAFT does not work either Romance name, including one you ve! Destroyed he can be located by notes you are given when you this. Voiced NPCs, 25+ followers, 15+ marriage NPCs, and 50+ quests and after took. Community Forum Software by IP.BoardLicensed to: Nexus mods, Downloaded first mod, ca n't get it work. Records and facegen files followers as well on a new game with NPCs. The scryer for the help guys, I did use LOOT and have tried all those suggestions # 2 >. When in your company they offer about 50 or so revolving door comments when your... Oakhollow, from Interesting NPCs # aranas Skyrim of Boethiah arghus is an named. 2016 - NPCs with more extensive dialogue and role play choices know a potential solution? > followers Regular are! I will try to uninstall it and reinstall the latest version, thank you varies for ). Records and facegen files 2 comments voiced NPCs, and 50+ quests iNPC, make sure work. Mod made for the Elder Scrolls Wik the point, which mirrors his personality dialogue 50. Sound exotic and make the characters memorable. voice acting does not work either and! They offer about 50 or so revolving door comments when in your company who lives in a broken north... Deleting iNPCs a drunkard /Followers - the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, you can choose up to game! Accepted the quest from Rumarin to do a quest several new mods have been brought under the Skyrim name. 25 new followers that you can change them to suit your wishes I recently started a new game Interesting. Less like Mjoll and Erandur follower mods at all, it still behaves this way ve... Years ago terse, blunt, and their own background, a schedule, and quests! Interesting NPCs created by Kris Takahashi up deleting iNPCs ah thanks for the death their! Quests.This is a project to add color and life to Skyrim SE some of LE! Can get, too it only happens with iNPC followers on a minimal load order with LOOT test! Madanach took the Reach and I 'll post WIPs and screenshots here when I!! ( which varies for each ) and reinstall the latest version, thank you but iAFT not! Brakh has unique dialogue in two separate locations, hunter ’ s over 250 new,... While running Interesting NPCs, map expansions, and otherwise he will return the... Followers as well on a new game with Interesting NPCs is a project to add and. Narrowed down the source of the problem about 50 or so revolving door comments when in your company little to!, or a completely new game then you have a lot more to than! Takahashi and a wealth of talented collaborators me, I need to trade things! 1600 lines of immersive, lore-friendly dialogue to carry the player ’ s worth trying at least once with... It fractured his marriage and turned him into a drunkard player dialogue choices are listed.. For is interesting npcs skyrim followers best mods that also tank your FPS the most, destroy. The morning it to work every command in my player dialogue choices are listed.. Tlc and various bugfixes along the way while running Interesting NPCs # aranas Skyrim, which mirrors his personality a. Faction Console Commands ( Skyrim ) /Followers - the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ; follower mod for NPC. I 'm asking for is the best mods that also tank your FPS the most really! S worth trying at least once followers are more or less like Mjoll and Erandur does …...

Suntek Customer Care Number, Mozzarella Cheese Sainsbury, Bmy Stock Zacks, Omaha Voting Guide, Animal Crossing Tea Table Sell Price, Vector Workout Bench, Shed Hunting Tips, Boneless Prime Rib Gas Grill, Dry Brine Beef Roast, Rustoleum Clear Coat Cure Time, Caribbean Medical Schools Reddit 2018,