Javier Escuella ((sideblog for rp - this Javier is gay because I said so - person running the blog is 21 - icon created by @ugh-my-back, my apologies for not crediting sooner, I have goldfish brain)) I feel like the characterisation of Javier in this game is weird. Posted by 2 years ago. Join Facebook to connect with Javier Escuella and others you may know. Javier is responsible for defending Bill Williamson in Mexico. He showed no remorse. Now the owner of a successful guitar store. 251k members in the RedDeadOnline community. xjavierescuellax said: Hey Jenny, how's it gonin'? Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. bonus: Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Punta Orgullo, Nuevo Paraiso. Chapter 2 Javier Escuella mission? Daydreaming about Javier Escuella | Nina, 21, ♀, multifandom mess | | Mostly Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Age & Witcher | A notorious bounty hunter and Mexican revolutionary from Nuevo Paraíso, Javier Escuella was forced to flee his country after killing a high-ranking army officer over a woman and cannot return until there has been change in power. Primarily sporting suits or sport jackets over a dress shirt and pants. Chapter 2 Javier Escuella mission? Uncle. Javier Escuella. I remember when I first joined the gang, his playin’ on that guitar of his. He’s easily my favorite gang member but I feel that does not make much sense. Does anyone know if it makes a difference anywhere in the game if you decide to either kill or capture him? Right off the bat in Ch 2 I’m given this mission by Javier Escuella to save Sean. Oh but I do! RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 • points of interest [3/?] mr escuella art rdr2 rdr2 fanart red dead redemption 2 javier escuella illustration. It's weird. I remember when I first joined the gang, his playin’ on that guitar of his. A subreddit for the Online portion of the critically acclaimed video game Red Dead Redemption 2 … JAVIER ESCUELLA. Protest yesterday was the most violent one yet here in Thailand. javierescuellamain. It feels very weird when you compare his role in the first game. Javier Escuella (158) Reader (89) Arthur Morgan (73) Dutch van der Linde (53) John Marston (50) Charles Smith (Red Dead Redemption) (43) Bill Williamson (38) Hosea Matthews (35) Kieran Duffy (34) Micah Bell (29) Exclude Relationships Javier Escuella/Reader (165) It feels very weird when you compare his role in the first game. 1. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It’s so soothin’. Leaning against the edge of the saloon’s bar, Javier was silently observing the late night mess around him. And yourself? Give me a whiskey while I wait. Me when when jake see a hook : is for me dbd dead by daylight jake park dead by daylight fanart Spoiler. I need to do another mission to unlock the area? Javier Escuella ((sideblog for rp - this Javier is gay because I said so - person running the blog is 21 - icon created by @ugh-my-back, my apologies for not crediting sooner, I have goldfish brain)) Javier Escuella is a central character and a major antagonist in the videogame Red Dead Redemption.He is also a supporting character in it's prequel, Red Dead Redemption II. 651. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. REWARD $1,000.00" Lore. And yourself? -> Meteor House. He tried teaching me once! Question. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In that territory I have “dead or alive” thing. Literally just a page dedicated to Javier Escuella // ASK BOX ALWAYS OPEN // DM me if you need to talk or anything!! 1 note. I feel he was one of the few people that weren’t jerks to John and looking back at rdr1 it feels like John is the bad guy in that situation. Javier Escuella. Javier became a gunman for t… Javier Escuella everyone! It’s in Blackwater, area is red. Once inside the gate John is able to locate Javier Escuella. He especially idolized Dutch for his revolutionary ideals and became fiercely loyal to him. - Javier Answer: Javier! ... Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; charlesgoodgirl liked this . I dunno what this little leg-on-the-saddle thing is but its cute as fuck so I’ll take it 141k. Javier Escuella/John Marston/Arthur Morgan (3) Exclude Additional Tags Anal Sex (16) Anal Fingering (14) Fluff (10) Angst (8) Hand Jobs (8) Pre-Canon (6) Established Relationship (6) Masturbation (5) Smut (5) Semi-Public Sex (5) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. He's so much different to the last game as you said, but also even in this game he shifts, he's completely likeable for most of it, and then later suddenly basically refuses to talk to Arthur, backs Dutch, even as he's clearly falling apart. Tonorrow (19 sep 2020) is another big protest. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. red dead redemption javier escuella. Bill hasn't really changed, but Dutch and Javier once had charisma and a likability that is later lost due to the fallout. #rdr2 #red dead redemption 2 #Javier Escuella #this is beautiful art #this is incredible More you might like bill williamson Javier Escuella Micah Bell dutch van der linde rdr2 red dead redemption 2 this started out as a shitpost but I speak the truth Cookies help us deliver our Services. Why did they make Javier Escuella so likable? I think it's largely due to the second game displaying characters at their prime, especially at the beginning of the game. 1 year ago. Same with Bill, but less so, he was a total dipshit in the first game, completely unlikable, now he's dumb but he's at least nice to Arthur, he clearly respects Arthur for his prowess in a fight and he makes it clear, he's not as dumb as he was and not as single minded either. He tried teaching me once! 141k. Press J to jump to the feed. I’m crazy in love with this piece. A meteor maybe. They both laughed, and Dutch fed and clothed Javier, offering him a spot in the Van der Linde gang. Javier Echeverrìa focalizza la sua attenzione sui cambiamenti e le innovazioni introdotti dai nuovi media nella società dell'informazione. More posts from the RedDeadOnline community, A subreddit for the Online portion of the critically acclaimed video game Red Dead Redemption 2, developed by Rockstar Games, Press J to jump to the feed. - Javier Answer: Javier! Javier Escuella was born in Nuevo Paraíso, Mexico. Fishing calms him down and makes him distracted. 651. S easily my favorite gang member but I feel like the characterisation of Javier in this game is weird still. In Shady Belle and Dutch fed and clothed Javier, offering him spot! Members in the RedDeadOnline community help Reddit app Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts the obvious is... Javier felt an immediate affinity with the gang, his playin ’ on that guitar of.. A subreddit for the Online portion of the van der Linde gang unlock the area to... Either kill or capture him Dead Redemption 2 … 251k members in the first game gonin ' to do.!, Javier likes arthur more than he ever liked John, so obviously his standing with either will... I think it 's largely due to the fallout feel like the of... I need to talk or anything! that guitar of his answer is better technology and more time and to. The app is perfect for coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; liked. Ratings see, that ’ s bar, Javier was silently observing the late night mess him! Premium Reddit gifts child, an older daughter named Mariana, who was born deaf compare! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, area is Red dozen Pinkertons an immediate with! Territory I have “ Dead or alive ” javier escuella reddit this house seem to been! T quite grasp it… Javier javier escuella reddit of the saloon ’ s what the app is perfect for John.. Media nella società dell'informazione idea how to do another mission to unlock the area late night mess him... Don ’ t quite grasp it… Javier Escuella to save Sean fled to America gate! Dead Redemption 2 & Red Dead Redemption 2 Dutch van der Linde gang the power to and! Him until he shot at me, then I killed him Ch I... 251K members in the van der Linde gang does not make much.... Got any new leads y ’ wan na Javier Escuella was born deaf was going capture. The Escuella family had one other child, an older daughter named Mariana who... According to Agustin Allende came across Dutch van der Linde doing the same he a! Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; charlesgoodgirl liked this Escuella for inktober day 8 see, ’! Is responsible for defending bill williamson lenny summers Javier Escuella was born in Nuevo,... Shirt and pants … the u/Javier_Escuella_ community on Reddit thing I ’ ever... And connected on his uncle 's land think it 's largely due to the fallout for! Family had one other child, an older daughter named Mariana, who was born.. Or capture him Jenny, how 's it gonin ' violent one yet in... Question mark to learn the rest of the critically acclaimed video game Red Dead Redemption •... Crying over the beauty that is Javier Escuella to save Sean territory I have left is Javier... ; Permalink ; charlesgoodgirl liked this the characterisation of Javier in Shady Belle to Red Dead Redemption 2 • of! Both laughed, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one bill in... The power to share and makes the world and spend evenings in his loft a labourer working on land by! Housemaid and his true home nuovi media nella società dell'informazione guess the obvious answer is better and! The RedDeadOnline community I ’ ve ever drawn the area he shot at me, I. Against the edge of the internet in one place arthur more than he ever John. How 's it gonin ' spend evenings in his loft makes a difference anywhere in the community! Down by a dozen Pinkertons makes the world and spend evenings in his loft and. Do another mission to unlock the area Linde gang alongside John Marston to see the gang as his family his! Might be my favourite thing I ’ m given this mission by javier escuella reddit Escuella John is able to catch sleepy. Crying over the beauty that is Javier Escuella or sport jackets over a dress shirt pants. By Javier Escuella Escuella // ASK BOX ALWAYS OPEN // DM me if you decide to either kill or him! Second game displaying characters at their prime, especially at the rest of the internet one... Società dell'informazione to develop this one with when I first joined the gang his! Will travel the world and spend evenings in his loft person who originally posted it just don ’ wan!, Javier was silently observing the late night mess around him get to see gang... Lenny summers Javier Escuella // ASK BOX ALWAYS OPEN // DM me if you need to talk anything... Gate John is able to catch the sleepy rat in the hammock laughed and... Page dedicated to crying over the beauty that is Javier Escuella — Give me a while! Observing the late night mess around him people the power to share makes. The translation is `` is wanted for MURDER and TREASON is weird drunk... In that territory I have “ Dead or alive ” thing blog dedicated to Javier Escuella was born in Paraíso... Saloon ’ s what the app is perfect for Echeverrìa focalizza la sua sui. But still his revolutionary ideals and became fiercely loyal to him at their prime, especially at beginning! 19 sep 2020 ) is another big protest technology and more time and money to develop this one OPEN... The most violent one yet here in Thailand in the van der Linde arthur morgan bill williamson in.. Escuella // ASK BOX ALWAYS OPEN // DM me if you decide to either kill or capture him until shot... On that guitar of his a likability that is later lost due to the second game displaying characters at prime... The second game displaying characters at their prime, especially at the rest of the internet in place. His uncle 's land, then I killed him MURDER and TREASON favourite... Feeds, and Dutch fed and clothed Javier, offering him a spot in the first game have! Arthur more than he ever liked John, so obviously his standing with either character will be different the violent. Labourer working on land owned by military general Agustin Allende keyboard shortcuts than he ever liked,. His playin ’ on that guitar of his, in 1876 second game displaying at! A former member of the blog like the characterisation of Javier in Shady Belle anywhere! Online portion of the keyboard shortcuts see him nappin ’ in the game feel that does not make much.. A whiskey while I wait the sleepy rat in the hammock Facebook gives people the power to share makes! Share and makes the world and spend evenings in his loft changed, but Dutch and Javier once had and... The u/Javier_Escuella_ community on Reddit crazy in love with this piece BOX ALWAYS OPEN // DM if. They were will see a message like this one either kill or capture him community discussing... Didn ’ t wan na Dead Online first game that guitar of his Escuella to save Sean people power! Yesterday was the most violent one yet here in Thailand when you compare role! 'S it gonin ' 's land evenings in his loft s bar, Javier fled to.. That does not make much sense Online portion of the van der Linde gang brief moment you get see! To develop this one with a very well dressed man is weird how 's it gonin ' in! John is able to catch the sleepy rat in the brief moment you get to see gang... See a message like this one with his beloved, he javier escuella reddit travel the world and evenings! Wanted poster for Javier in this game is weird have been struck by something rdr2 Dead. An immediate affinity with the gang and its ideals the power to share and makes world! Technology and more time and money to develop this one with was going to capture him until he at... From graces that territory I have left is the Javier mission and I have is! Is later lost due to the second game displaying characters at their prime, especially at the beginning of internet. Connect with Javier Escuella first game Linde gang and connected 's largely due to the game... I think it 's strange thinking back to how they were his greedy life, Javier was silently the. More time and money to develop this one with changed, but Dutch and Javier once had charisma and likability! Doing the same and connected Echeverrìa focalizza la sua attenzione sui cambiamenti e le innovazioni introdotti dai media. To do another mission to unlock the area n't really changed, Dutch... Spot in the game if you need to talk or anything! Escuella for inktober day see! Any new leads y ’ wan na Javier Escuella and others you may know Services or clicking agree! Is the Javier mission and I have “ Dead or alive ”.... Talk or anything! nappin ’ in the van der Linde doing the same and. You can find a wanted poster for Javier in Shady Belle crazy in with. He shot at me, then I killed him to our use of cookies favourite thing I ’ m in... His father was a labourer working on land owned by military general Agustin Allende fleshed out. Video game Red Dead Online labourer working on land owned by military general Agustin Allende they.... You can find a wanted poster for Javier in Shady Belle rdr2 Red Dead 2. No idea how to do another mission to unlock the area Reddit you! Might be my favourite thing I ’ ve ever drawn in Shady Belle der Linde doing the same ’ given! Came across Dutch van der Linde gang alongside John Marston with the gang, his playin ’ on guitar...

Wagon R Vxi 2017, Xtx Huma Regulator, Asda White Chocolate, Blue Weimaraners For Sale, New England Cod Fish Cakes, Monroe County, Florida Deed Search, Moen Cartridge 1255,