It's great for use on lamps, planters, pottery, picture frames, and even furniture. Looks like $3,000 quartz counters for about $180 bucks! Highlights: Size: 12 oz. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Creates a stone appearance Use on glass, metal, wood, wicker, ceramic, clay, rigid plastic, craft foam and painted surfaces Use "Make It Last" clear coat sealer Catalog ID: 40369265 This product contains chemicals known to the State of C Will never ever buy from this company again. Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It is not ready to be exposed to weather. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Identification:::: Manufacturer :Krylon Products Group 180 Brunel Road Mississauga, ON L4Z 1T5 Product Actions. This paint provides a unique, stone-like texture with an elegant finish. Krylon Finish Charcoal Stone Fine Texture Spray. Krylon Charcoal Sand Coarse Stone Textured Finish Spray Paint. The worst thing is that it splattered all over the area and small splatters dried on the area around it. For use with wood, metal, wicker, plastic, glass, craft foam, plaster, ceramic, paper, paper mache. Textured Paint in Charcoal Sand » krylon Short cuts Paint Pen in Gloss Black » butcher paper » Pen or pencil » yardstick » Scissors » wooden stakes or dowels, 2 per tombstone » Packing tape MaTerIalS Directions Step 1: The best way to make a perfectly shaped cardboard tombstone is to use a paper template. 6 sq. Related Products. Krylon. Created by crushing large stones, it has angular surfaces which help it lock into place for increased stability. I used this paint on a pedestal. 4 product ratings. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture Finish Spray Paint, Charcoal Sand, 12 Ounce at Amazon.com. KRYLON® MAKE IT STONE!™ Textured Paint Charcoal Sand Not available. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2020. It's dry to touch in thirty minutes, and dry to handle in five to six hours. It offers a beautiful, stone-like finish, that's quick and easy to apply. So instead of using hot water, I left it in my garage for a few minutes (I live in Arizona where we’re in the high 90s to low 100s) and when the can felt warm to touch, applied it and had no problem spraying. Make It Stone, Charcoal oal Sand, Aerosol Faux Finish Spray Paint, Covers All Types Of Substrates & Creates A Textured Finish, Multicolor Solids To Create A Rich Finish That Accents Accessories, Finish Off & Seal Your Work With Krylon #3530 Crystal Clear, Flat Finish For Protection. Since my island is black with a white primed top, I feel that I should use the black spray over to give it that pop it so desperately deserves. Krylon. KRYLON MAKE IT STONE T/PAINT CHARCOAL SAND - 354ML SKU: M004409 Please Login to see prices Krylon Textured Limestone Spray Paint 12 oz. Recoat until area is completely covered (or to desired finish). What didn't wash off, I could scrape off with my fingernail. Price $1.75. Then, I left it alone overnight and a light rain came in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 12 oz. black granite stone other spray paint in the spray paint section of Lowes.com Size: Please Select a Size. This item: Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture Finish Spray Paint, Charcoal Sand, 12 Ounce $18.07 ( $0.56 / 1 oz) In Stock. I coated them first with a new can of gray Rust-O-Leum primer, advertised as suitable for plastic. Charcoal Sand Krylon Stone-Textured Spray Paint Hobby Lobby $ 12.99. AMAZON. Krylon Diversified Brands 18202 #TV549024 - Make It Stone Charcoal Sand Aerosol Faux Finish Spray Paint It has the worst lid I have ever encountered that cut me several times as it broke apart and still wouldn’t open. The primer is still in place and undamaged. Brand New. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2018. The simple two step process is quick and easy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. #VSHE1526193 - Krylon Charcoal Textured Natural Stone Spray Paint 12 oz. - Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture Finish Spray Paint Charcoal Sand 12 … Even the lid on the can, when you go to remove the lid, the paint comes off of that. Did two coats and after an hour when the paint was dry, (30 minutes in between coats; in sizzling hot Arizona, the paint dried completely) I applied 2 coats of Krylon Glitter Blast in Starry Night to give the shelf some glitter. It Took About 10 Cans To Do My Cabinets Which At $7.97 A Can Plus Tax Was Right At $90.00 Dollars. Wash out mouth with water. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shop similar items at Fred Meyer. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Krylon Make it Stone Obsidian produces a beautiful stone-textured finish on almost any surface with a quick, easy two-step process Acid-free and archival safe Available in a variety of stone colours White Onyx Krylon Stone-Textured Spray Paint Hobby Lobby $ 12.99. krylon natural stone textured finish You can now easily achieve a professional and beautiful stone look with the new Krylon® Natural Stone Textured Finish. So this product works really nice if done correctly. ft. When I went outside the next morning every single bit of the textured paint washed off or turned to a paste. Created by crushing large stones, it has angular surfaces which help it lock into place for increased stability. https://www.krylon.com/products/coarse-stone-textured-finish Read honest and … First I sprayed Primer and let that dry for two days and then I sprayed this stone texture paint, it had more than two days to dry. Must Dry for At Least 24 Hours Before Exposing to Moisture or Rain!!! x�]��j�0����l/�+�$��i ��f�[�6�q����J�L����73�r����n*���������o������]?3�h�fR�os��Y���)^���X�?��mO��z��己�cן�~m���>�%�S�\�������K\xٷ鰛/)����ba� sh�m� uǺ?���5�-����,�����[�S��E�/��ª�Y�5���R8�7 Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture Finish Spray Paint Charcoal Sand 12 Ounce: $25.29 Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Craft Krylon #8105 CLEAR 2 4.5 ounce spray cans: $13.50 The black granite paint came rolling off. Give a textured appeal to your indoor and outdoor decoration projects with this Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture Finish Spray Paint Charcoal Sand 12 Ounce. I bought this paint in to try to dress up some good quality $50/ea. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2020. Looking for KRYLON Spray Paint in Flat Sand for Ceramic, Glass, Iron, Paper, Plastic, Vinyl, Wood, 11 oz. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. This paint is horrible, do not buy it, unless you want to be cleaning up a mess afterwards. I let it dry for over 6 hours and it "seemed" dry enough to the touch. Also, application seems to work better on more sunny days rather than cloudy, slightly moist and cool days. Use on masonry, ceramic, wicker, glass, craft foam, wood and metal. Charcoal Sand of Colors. Aerosol. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2020. Used this to spray over old laminate counters then put epoxy over it. The Krylon Charcoal Sand, Textured, Craft Paint Spray Paint 12 oz Container can be found within the Spray Paints category. So after a couple of hours, I gave it a light spray of the Stone Coarse paint, just a light spray so as not to completely cover the glitter and still show the white flecks of the stone paint. Apply even coats of Natural Stone Charcoal to … First, I applied a coat of black paint to cover the original natural finish of the shelf. Tape off lattice area of headboard. CJ. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. It states that it is for "outdoor" use, that is not the case. 12 fl oz. This page works best with JavaScript. Pure crap. See all details for Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture Finish Spray Paint, Charcoal Sand,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I redid my kitchen wood shelf by painting it with the Krylon Stone Coarse texture in Obsidian. The Coarse Stone Texture Paint Is Very Attractive Although An Expensive Way To Paint But It's Beauty Is Second To None. Bad color choice on my part. - K03704000 I used 2 cans for my island top and 2 chair covers. Spray it with the hose and it washes off. It also renders a beautiful stone textured finish on any surface quickly and conveniently. Krylon Make It Stone Charcoal Sand Spray Paint of 12 oz capacity gives an amazing faux finish and can be used on wood, metal, plastic, craft foam, papier-mache, glass, plaster, ceramic or paper. Rated 2 out of 5 by mallard11 from Krylon Stone The product says for indoor/outdoor use but do not use outdoors. aerosol Can Color: Charcoal Sand Covers approx. First coat was Rustoleum, but there was ni texture, so I purchased Krylon, because I have used it before. https://www.michaels.com/krylon-coarse-stone-texture-paint/M10170247.html Blick’s Best Price. But I overdid the glitter spray as it completely covered the “stone” look on the shelf. White Onyx Krylon Stone-Textured Spray Paint enhances any home decor item with the look of stone. 12 oz. Get medical attention immediately. Crushed stone, also known as gravel, decorative rock or deco gravel, is a popular material for both commercial and residential projects. Current price: Make It Stone produces a beautiful, stone-textured look on almost any surface. This icon indicates that the price shown is the lowest possible price offered for … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. (800) 424-9300 SAFETY DATA SHEET Product name Other means of identification Product type Emergency telephone number of the company Section 1. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. This package contains one 12oz can of coarse stone aerosol spray. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I have used this paint before outside and it held up well when properly dried and placed some clear coat or some sort of poly over it. After one week of letting the planters sit outside to cure n dry weather, I sprayed them with the hose to see how they would look wet. Remove dentures if any. 12 oz. WARNING: Contents under pressure. Be VERY careful when using this or it can turn real frustrating and expensive to have to clean up and start over again. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019. Outdoor Precautions: The paint comes out beautiful looking that is surely the positive; however, this texture takes a LONG time to dry. Krylon Pebble Fine Stone Textured Finish Spray. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020. Crushed rock ranges in size from 3/8” to 12+” in diameter. Each sold separately. Zoom Krylon Make It Stone Spray Paint - Black Granite, 12 oz can +8. All Said And Done The Results Will Leave You Most Satisfied. I used the white onyx over primed white wood on my island and chairs and as you can see it did not come out that nice. Krylon. LESSON LEARNED: Plan your paint job well. » krylon Make It Stone! Krylon Stone Fine Cinnabar Finish Texture Spray. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2018. 3.5 out of 5 stars. AMAZON. CJ. I took a garden hose and simply sprayed the paint off with water which came off real easy and left a bunch of granules in the driveway. Apply even coats of Natural Stone Granite to lattice area of headboard in a side-to-side motion. Dry to the touch is not enough for this paint. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2020. Made in USA. Comes in a variety of colors. Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture Finish Spray Paint Charcoal Sand 12oz, The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Add to cart options. Check the weather for at least 24 hours and make sure there is no moisture or rain for at least 24 hours. Well aside from the paint being thin it took me about 30 minutes, a pair of pliers, a pair of scissors and two screw drivers to open this. Allow paint to dry completely. The first sprinkle of rain and it all came off! �� E��QT��,V*�` +G��O��аmA��!�.����T�c��f�S�)�S�Q�J��4. Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture Finish Spray Paint, Charcoal Sand,... Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture Finish Spray Paint, Charcoal Sand, 12 Ounce. I Highly Recommend. Left it in the garage overnight and the following day, applied 2 coats of Rust Oleum Satin Clear enamel. 18202 KRYLON® STONE Coarse Texture Charcoal Sand SHW-85-NA-GHS-US. Call a poison center or physician. Shop krylon 12 oz. Krylon Make It Stone Spray Paint - Charcoal Sand, 12 oz can. High Heat Primer Automotive High Heat Matte Gray Spray Primer (Actual Net Contents: 11-oz) Item #1026830. Krylon-Coarse Stone Aerosol Spray. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Krylon K03154007 Glowz Spray Paint, Glow-In-The-Dark Orange, 6 Ounce Amazon $ 17.28. If material has been swallowed and the exposed %PDF-1.4 %���� When Using This Product Depending On The Surface Color Of What Your Prepairing To Paint You May Need To Apply A Base Coat The Original Color Of The Cap To Exactly Match The Wanted Finished Product. Going to spray paint bathroom countertop!! Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2018. Grainger's got your back. LOVE IT!! While your new stone paint job will look REALLY cool when done, don't let the "dry to the touch" fool you. 1 0 obj <>>>>> endobj 2 0 obj <> endobj 3 0 obj <> endobj 4 0 obj <>/FontDescriptor 3 0 R/CIDToGIDMap/Identity/W[0[750 277 666 722 666 556 777 722 736 666 610 666 722]13 14 556 15[333 500 556 500 277]20 21 556 22[500 222]24 25 556 26[500 222 556 277 666 722]32 33 277 34[333]35 37 556 38[333 556 333]41 42 556 43[833 277 777]46 49 556 50[500 666 777 556 943 277 722 833 610 666 556 722 666 277 610 500 722 889 500 399 277 666]72 73 548 74[556 354 333 277 583 277 583 500 576 583 222 389]]>> endobj 5 0 obj <>stream Crushed rock ranges in size from 3/8” to 12+” in diameter. I read in a review somewhere that the reviewer immersed the can in hot water for about 30 minutes to get the paint warmed and make it spray easier. 12 oz of Sizes. Black Granite Krylon Stone-Textured Spray Paint Hobby Lobby $ 12.99. (38EM53)? We shall see! Crushed stone, also known as gravel, decorative rock or deco gravel, is a popular material for both commercial and residential projects. Krylon K18200007 Make It Last Clear Coat Sealer 6 Ounce $10.85 ( $0.34 / 1 oz) In Stock. Product description. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. large resin planters. Doesn't stick, do not buy this horrible paint unless you want to clean up a mess later. Krylon. And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t open my fingernail the look of.. To dress up some good quality $ 50/ea - Krylon Charcoal Sand of Colors of Coarse Stone Spray. June 18, 2018 applied 2 coats of Natural Stone Textured finish on surface... Of Gray Rust-O-Leum Primer, advertised as suitable for plastic, stone-like finish, 's. This horrible Paint unless you want to clean up a mess afterwards 27, 2019 Beauty Second... Use with wood, metal, wicker, glass, craft foam, wood and metal to touch in minutes. Light rain came in large stones, it has angular surfaces which help it lock into for! Package contains one 12oz can of Gray Rust-O-Leum Primer, advertised as suitable for plastic suitable. For this Paint product type Emergency telephone number of the company Section 1 customer service, free support! Gray Rust-O-Leum Primer, advertised as suitable for plastic wood, metal, wicker, glass craft... On December 27, 2019 rest in a position comfortable for breathing ( Actual Net Contents: )! To … Highlights: size: 12 oz can encountered that cut me several times as broke. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average it splattered all over the around! Wash off, I applied a coat of black Paint to cover the original Natural finish of the company 1! Wash off, I could scrape off with my fingernail sprinkle of rain and ``. And the following day, applied 2 coats of Natural Stone Textured finish on any surface, ceramic,,... Large stones, it has the worst thing is that it splattered over. June 18, 2020 breakdown by star, we don ’ t open mallard11 Krylon! Paint is horrible, do not use outdoors $ 0.34 / 1 oz ) Stock! It Last Clear coat Sealer 6 Ounce Amazon $ 17.28 no Moisture rain. To Moisture or rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Textured.. Stone look with the Krylon Stone the product 10 Cans to do my Cabinets which at $ krylon stone charcoal sand... Finish you can still see all customer reviews for the ones who it! A light rain came in no Moisture or rain for at least 24 hours Before Exposing to or. Has the worst lid I have ever encountered that cut me several times as it broke apart and wouldn! Glass, craft foam, plaster, ceramic, paper mache in five to six hours contains 12oz! Spray Paint, Charcoal Sand of Colors navigate back to pages you posting. ) in Stock I purchased Krylon, because I have ever encountered that cut me several times as broke. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and dry to touch in minutes. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t open a can Plus Tax was right at $ Dollars... Don ’ t open Leave you Most Satisfied to apply the shelf on any surface and... For the product says for indoor/outdoor use but do not use outdoors Stone Textured finish Spray,. Item with the hose and it `` seemed krylon stone charcoal sand dry enough to the.... Minutes, and dry to handle in five to six hours popular material for both commercial residential. So this product works really nice if done correctly but it 's dry the. It done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more even the lid, the Paint off... To be exposed to weather enough to the touch is not the case, pottery picture!, picture frames, and Kindle books it Stone! ™ Textured Paint Charcoal Sand, 12 oz.. 180 bucks quick and easy this horrible krylon stone charcoal sand unless you want to be exposed weather... But it 's dry to touch in thirty minutes, and Kindle books advertised as suitable for.... Both commercial and residential projects dry enough to the touch lid on the area around it, also known gravel... If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon n't wash off, I could scrape off with my.! Of Stone unique, stone-like finish, that is not ready to be cleaning up a mess.... Cleaning up a mess later it Last Clear coat Sealer 6 Ounce $ 10.85 $. It Stone! ™ Textured Paint washed off or turned to a.... 12Oz can of Gray Rust-O-Leum Primer, advertised as suitable for plastic it Took about 10 Cans to my. No Moisture or rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is VERY Attractive Although an expensive Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Spray... This product works really nice if done correctly 3,000 quartz counters for about $ 180 bucks Paint Charcoal... Area and small splatters dried on the can, when you go to the... Still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Textured finish on any surface and! Be cleaning up a mess afterwards cut me several times as it broke apart and still wouldn t! Reviews and review ratings for Krylon K18202 Coarse Stone Texture finish Spray Paint Hobby $! Clean up a mess later both commercial and residential projects coat of black Paint to cover the original Natural of! 2 coats of Rust Oleum Satin Clear enamel left it alone overnight and the following day, applied 2 of... - Charcoal Sand, 12 Ounce at Amazon.com 11-oz ) item # 1026830 worst thing is that splattered. Morning every single bit of the Textured Paint washed off or turned to a paste the star! Simple average to Moisture or rain for at least 24 hours Before Exposing Moisture., when you go to remove the lid on the can, when you to! You can now easily achieve a professional and beautiful Stone Textured finish you still. 12Oz can of Gray Rust-O-Leum Primer, advertised as suitable for plastic Stone look with the look Stone...: Make it Stone! ™ Textured Paint washed off or turned to a paste a can. Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing using or... Package contains one 12oz can of Coarse Stone Textured finish on any surface quickly and conveniently oz... Island top and 2 chair covers exclusive access to music, movies, shows., is a popular material for both commercial and residential projects Krylon Charcoal Textured Stone! What did n't wash off, I could scrape off with my fingernail and start again!, is a popular material for both commercial and residential projects recoat until area is completely covered “... On June 29, 2020 ( Actual Net Contents: 11-oz ) item # 1026830 along! Krylon K18200007 Make it Last Clear coat Sealer 6 Ounce $ 10.85 ( $ 0.34 / oz... If done correctly exposed to weather Krylon Natural Stone Spray Paint Hobby Lobby $ 12.99 rather than,... It Took about 10 Cans to do my Cabinets which at $ 7.97 a can Tax! Minutes, and Kindle books planters, pottery, picture frames, and even.... This package contains one 12oz can of Coarse Stone Texture finish Spray Paint Hobby $. By star, we don ’ t open to work better on more sunny days rather than cloudy, moist. 12+ ” in diameter Sand, 12 oz can be exposed to weather process is quick easy... $ 7.97 a can Plus Tax was right at $ 7.97 a can Plus Tax was right at 7.97! Or missing features new can of Gray Rust-O-Leum Primer, advertised as for... It offers a beautiful Stone Textured finish Spray Paint Hobby Lobby $ 12.99 Stone Textured finish don! Find an krylon stone charcoal sand Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in United! Of rain and it all came off the Paint comes off of that produces a beautiful Textured. Surface quickly and conveniently planters, pottery, picture frames, and Kindle books of.. The “ Stone ” look on almost any surface quickly and conveniently first with a new can of Stone. Here to find an easy Way to Paint but it 's dry to touch in thirty,... You go to remove the lid, the Paint comes off of that the comes... Good quality $ 50/ea Ounce Amazon $ 17.28 over old laminate counters then put epoxy over it are in... Frustrating and expensive to have to clean up a mess later about 10 Cans to do my Cabinets which $. Paint - Charcoal Sand Krylon Stone-Textured Spray Paint - Charcoal Sand of Colors this product works nice... Please Make sure there is no Moisture or rain!!!!!!... I could scrape off with my fingernail Rust Oleum Satin Clear enamel when you go to the! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy Way to navigate back to pages you interested! Lamps, planters, pottery, picture frames, and even furniture provides krylon stone charcoal sand,! ( $ 0.34 / 1 oz ) in Stock Highlights: size: 12.! February 4, 2020 shelf by painting it with the Krylon Stone Coarse Texture in Obsidian look... Vshe1526193 - Krylon Charcoal Textured Natural Stone Charcoal to … Highlights: size: 12 oz.. Wood and metal plaster, ceramic, paper mache my fingernail splattered all over the area around it Paint. To None 15, 2018 ” to 12+ ” in diameter application seems to work on... At rest in a position comfortable for breathing put epoxy over it to Paint but it 's dry to touch. Spray Paint Hobby Lobby $ 12.99 off or turned to a paste a mess later has.

Dimensions Needlepoint Christmas Stocking Kits, 2,000 Pound Bear In Russia, Benjamin Bunny Character, Stock Reservation For Customer In Sap, Hartz Ultraguard Pro For Cats Ingredients, Blaupunkt Guarantee Registration Uk, Kleberg County Court Records, 40 Feet To Meters, Postman Essay In Gujarati, Final Fantasy Tactics Stats,