$790. Performance-rated for cars, vans and light trucks up to 28,000 lbs. I can`t wait to test it at lower temperature. I wish i woulg have bought this sooner. I actually put this on my Harley for the oil cooler. Long Tru-Cool 4490 LPD Transmission Oil Cooler 22.000 GVW, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. It finally got stuck and was causing some issues with the trans. Our line’s leak-resistant design prevents the common, high-stakes problem of transmi.. Tru-Cool - Max LPD47391 47391 Low Pressure Drop Transmission Oil Cooler #1 Best Seller Long Tru-Cool LPD Transmission Oil Cooler 4590 28,000 GVW. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2016. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The below transmission cooler installation diagram shows the transmission fluid flow direction and how the fluid will be routed through a new external cooler. GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L 2011, Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting Kit by Hayden®. Auto Transfer Oil Cooler Transmission Gear BOX Radiator For Mitsubishi Outlander CW... Autobahn88 Universal Oil/Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF Cooler, 6 Rows, Compact C... Magnefine 5/16" Magnetic Inline Transmission Filter. Brand new with all hardware and mounting brackets. The plate and fin style is 11 inches in length x 5.75 inches and .875 inches thick. It can be mounted in any orientation with the included zip ties to mount to the front of the radiator. ... and the cooling process continues as long as the engine is running. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Click here to find out. Problem is that the 2019 has no transmission lines so you can’t install an external transmission cooler it only has an external warmer but I’m looking into it too cause I would like to install one as well I’m a transmission guy and for 20 years I have install coolers on all my cars I have probably installed several hundred coolers in my life. This cooler comes with a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. $61.55 $ 61. Condition: Brand new Description: Transmission oil cooler kits to suit all BA,BF and FG ZF 6 speed auto transmissions. These may be a little more expensive then some brands, but they by far, out cool any other cooler … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Consider the disadvantages and advantages of Transmission Cooler … There was a problem completing your request. Heat is what kills an automatic transmission. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Seems to work fine. Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6 by Long Tru-Cool 4.5 out of 5 stars 16 ratings. 71. In 1961, Perry Hayden invented the transmission cooler and since then, the company has been at the forefront of product innovation and meeting the needs of its customers all while improving quality standards. Distributor Locator. If the vehicle in question has a thermostat that opens at 195 degrees F, once warmed to operating temperature, the transmission cooler will have a tough time reducing the heat of the ATF below 195 degrees F. At the same time, if the transmission is overworked, it might raise the operating temperature of the ATF to 250 degrees F or more. This shopping feature will … Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2013, very easy install, took less then an hour! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Long story short with a flush for the radiator and transmission and a brand new exchanger from American Cooling Solutions. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Which cooler is right for you? 4.4 out of 5 stars 28. Discover Long Transmission Cooler on sale right here with the largest choice of Long Transmission Cooler anywhere online. Drive hard. Compare prices & save money on Automotive Parts. Before you ask yes I do have the new rubber/metal line coming from the transmission to the cooler. The below transmission cooler installation diagram shows the transmission fluid flow direction and how the fluid will be routed through a new external cooler. Please try again. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This cooler is rated at 22,000 GVW and measures 9 1/2"x11"x3/4". This product is used to easily connect the transmission cooler line to the cooler hose. Anyone who has had a vehicle with this transmission knows that you definitely want one of these on your vehicle to help minimize the potential for a transmission failure. Does what it's supposed to. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This cooler is rated at 22,000 GVW and measures 9 1/2"x11"x3/4". Coolant temps now run lower, never getting to 100, and trans temp has never hit 100. Compare prices & save money on Automotive Parts. How a transmission cooler works. Long Tru-Cool transmission cooler, Part Number LPD4544. Unable to add item to Wish List. 4.1 out of 5 stars 24. Derale 52506 cooler the night before I left and did a pan drain and refill. All parts are included to mount this cooler. Oil Cooler - $394.68. Long Tru-Cool LPD Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler … Whenever we worked on a Ford F-350HD, it was part of the deal to make this upgrade or we would not do the job. ... contact the service department at the local new car dealer for your vehicle’s brand. Hayden Transmission Coolers. Think long term, if … This is just the thermal by-pass (can be used with any coolers): Amazon.com: Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6: Automotive Another issue that I see is the pressure drop on the cooler. Knowing how to reduce the temperature to your transmission can help to protect your ride and save you some money in the long run. Extend the life of your transmission and avoid costly repairs with Tru-Cool® transmission and engine coolers. But once the transmission is out, the real work begins. Well worth the extra money for this! Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6. If you want to extend the life of your transmission and avoid or prolong a costly rebuild, this is very cheap insurance. Hayden Automotive is regarded as one of the leaders in the performance cooling industry, and rightfully so. I went with the Long Tru- Cool LPD Transmission Cooler- 24,500 GVW (4589) which is 8x 11x 1 1/2 and it was a really tight fit. Unit dimensions are ( 6" x 23" x 3/4 ) There's a problem loading this menu right now. Protection against #1 cause of transmission failure. Aftermarket Branded (33) Items (33) Unbranded (4) Items (4) ... 2 product ratings - DAYCO 803911 TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER HOSE 3/8" ID MADE IN USA - 5 Feet Length. I only knocked off one start because it came with no instructions... then again if your a mechanic you can figure it out pretty easily. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Tru-Cool Max Transmission Cooler 40,000 GVW Fluid Oil 40K True Long Brand 4739-1 LPD47391 Automatic. $88.71 $ 88. Installed 2 of these and overheating is a thing of the past. Check the design and construction of Transmission Coolers. Replacing damaged or corroded cooler lines with Dorman automatic transmission cooler lines takes you a long way in protecting your transmission. The front pump and torque converter also need to be inspected and installed, and all sensors, solenoids, valve body and filters changed out, replaced and checked. 180 +-. There was a problem completing your request. This Is A Flex-A-Lite Brand Very Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler Kit. It can be mounted in any orientation with the included zip ties to mount to the front of the radiator. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Long Tru-Cool LPD Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler 4589 24,000 GVW. Protection against #1 cause of transmission failure. This cooler comes with transmission house. Long TRU-COOL Max transmission cooler model LPD49211 with thermal bypass switch P# LNG-4739P6. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Fishing cooler seat BRAND NEW CUSHIONS from 27 Whaler ... TCI Transmission Cooler $30 (Smithtown) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Unfortunately I lost it before I could install it. intimidator2000 said: ↑ What would be the best size cooler to buy to fit behind the bumper vent. This item Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6. Installs in cooler line. It comes with all the parts needed (for my application though you might want to double check for your own) and feels solid all things considered. Best of both worlds. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Tru-cool Long BRAND Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739p6 at the best online prices at eBay… Replacing a damaged cooler line with the Dorman Automatic Transmission Cooler Line takes you a long way in protecting your transmission; leak-resistant design prevents the common, high-stakes problem of transmission fluid loss; Includes all hardware needed for a complete repair (where applicable) Customers who bought this item also bought. Includes 4 ft of 3/8 inch ID hose. Condition: Brand new Description: Transmission oil cooler kits to suit all BA,BF and FG ZF 6 speed auto transmissions. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In case you are looking for information we can easily support you in finding the Long Tru-Cool LPD Transmission Oil Cooler 4490 22000 GVW you may need of course , if you wish to know the dimensions of the specifics as well as price on this solution. The transmission cooler is a small radiator that cools the automatic transmission fluid that circulates through the transmission. Available from these sellers. Now my transmission can get up to proper temp in the winter. Coast to Coast International Body Parts (226) ACDelco (213) Mopar Replacement (204) Derale Cooling Products (196) Mishimoto (170) Dorman (163) Perma-Cool (95) Earl's Performance (66) Hayden Automotive (58) CSF Radiator (52) Fluidyne High Performance (40) URO Parts (37) Show All; Get Results. 200 matches. Thank you. Condition: Brand new Description: Transmission oil cooler kits to suit all BA,BF and FG ZF 6 speed auto transmissions. This cooler is rated at 22,000 GVW and measures 9 1/2"x11"x3/4". automatic transmission cooler line hose .375" 3/8" 2 FEET LONG = 24 INCHES. The only thing I have noticed is that the trans temp runs higher than before if towing around the city on a hot day as there is limited air flow to cool it. At Mister Transmission, we offer our own brand of high-quality transmission fluid coolers (also available at Canadian Tire) and the expertise to install them properly. Please try again later. FREE Shipping. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. ($37.98 - $327.46) Find great deals on the latest styles of Long transmission cooler. Unable to add item to List. Transmission Coolers. Tru-Cool Low Pressure Drop (LPD) Transmission coolers have a unique cold weather passive bypass that allows the thicker ATF to flow more efficiently through the cooler at the top of the system." works perfect highly recommend, Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2014. A highly efficient Derale automatic transmission cooler. $139.99 Product Description. Looks good and it's obnoxiously huge. Check Price on Long Tru-Cool LPD Transmission Oil Cooler 4490 22000 GVW This is internet site. Tru-Cool Max Transmission Cooler 40,000 GVW Fluid Oil 40K True Long Brand 4739-1 LPD47391 Automatic. Chevy Tahoe 2011, Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting Kit by Hayden®. Order Transmission Coolers & Accessories for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. Seems to work fine. Includes bypass only! Craigslist has listings for cooler for sale in the Long Island, NY area. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Essential item especially in the north and if your bypassing the stock coolers in the trans and adding a external cooler. You can edit your question or post anyway. A highly efficient Derale automatic transmission cooler. / 708-4739P6 /. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try again. I think by now you get the idea, heat is a transmission and automatic transmission fluid killer. If the fit and finish were any indication of the quality of this product it’s worth buying. My trans fluid never went above 215 on my scan gauge 2 in the highest peaks in Colorado and cooled right back down to 160-175 when i was not climbing. If the vehicle in question has a thermostat that opens at 195 degrees F, once warmed to operating temperature, the transmission cooler will have a tough time reducing the heat of the ATF below 195 degrees F. At the same time, if the transmission is overworked, it might raise the operating temperature of the ATF to 250 degrees F or more. Buy Long Transmission Cooler on eBay now! Klimoto Brand 13078 New Radiator For Nissan EX35 08-12 FX35 09-12 3.5 V6. Maintains 200 degrees on hot days, but bypasses cooler until 180 degrees. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Find Dorman Automatic Transmission Cooler Lines and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! I have towed in the past with just the factory cooler and had the temps run much hotter on less challenging drives. Transmission & Drivetrain; Brand. Performance-rated for cars, vans & light trucks up to 28,000 lbs. About Transmission Cooler . Long Tru-Cool transmission cooler, Part Number LPD4544. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020. Get the OE advantage that comes from a Tru-Cool LPD transmission oil cooler, as well as the proven cooling that can help you protect the life of your vehicle. Please try your search again later. GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L 2011, Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting Kit by Hayden®. The Transmission Cooler Has A 26,000 ( GVW ) Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Which Is 20,000 GVW Heavier Duty Than The Original One That Came With Your Jeep. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2016. Please try again. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The problem has come back. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2018. Customers who bought this item also bought. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2018. using it for oil cooler on Harley. Derale 13011 Fluid Control Thermostat Kit,Silver, B&M 70268 SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Cooler, Hayden Automotive 679 Rapid-Cool Plate and Fin Transmission Cooler, Hayden Automotive 163 Oil Thermostat/Bypass, B&M 70264 SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Cooler, Hayden Automotive 106 Transmission Oil Cooler Hose, ACDelco 19130039 GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Fluid Cooler Line Connector, Anderson Metals 50062-06 50062 Brass Compression Tube Fitting, Union, 3/8" x 3/8" Tube OD, GlowShift Universal Black Single Gauge Swivel Dashboard Pod - Fits Any Make/Model - Swivels 360 Degrees - ABS Plastic - Mounts (1) 2-1/16" (52mm) Gauge to Vehicle's Dash, Kilmat 80 mil 36 sqft Car Sound Deadening Mat, Butyl Automotive Sound Deadener, Audio Noise Insulation and dampening, Derale 13017 Transmission/Engine Oil Hose. Overheating a car's transmission not only temporarily impacts the car's ability to run but can lead to serious damage to the transmission, which may require a total replacement. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6. Buy from this variety of Long Transmission Cooler now! 1994-2000 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 L6 359 5.9L Auxiliary Cooler Outlet (Drivers Side)Replacing a damaged cooler line with Dorman’s Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Assembly takes you a long way in protecting your transmission. Excellent product. Discover Long Transmission Cooler on sale right here with the largest choice of Long Transmission Cooler anywhere online. Available from these sellers. Add to the 47391 or any other cooler with 3/8" or 5/16" line. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The plate and fin style is 11 inches in length x 5.75 inches and .875 inches thick. Signs of a bad transmission cooler. Keep your operating temperatures low, even in harsh conditions, and protect the vehicle you rely on. Performance-rated for cars, vans & light trucks up to 28,000 lbs. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2013. Replacing a damaged cooler line with the Dorman Automatic Transmission Cooler Line takes you a long way in protecting your transmission; leak-resistant design prevents the common, high-stakes problem of transmission fluid loss; Includes all hardware needed for a complete repair (where applicable) Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Aside from adding a deeper-sump transmission oil pan to hold additional fluid, installing an external transmission oil cooler will also help by offering a greater amount of surface area. If the transmission is being replaced, the new transmission, either reconditioned or new, must be checked out. Consider the disadvantages and advantages of Transmission Cooler … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Long Tru-Cool LPD Transmission Oil Cooler 4454 18,000 GVW. KKmoon Universal Motorcycle Engine Oil Cooler Cooling Radiator for 50cc 70cc 90cc 1... A-Team Performance 180081 16inches Radiator Electric Cooling Fan Heavy Duty 12V Wid... Hayden Automotive 679 Rapid-Cool Plate and Fin Transmission Cooler, Tru-Cool - Max LPD47391 47391 Low Pressure Drop Transmission Oil Cooler, B&M 70268 SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Cooler, Hayden Automotive 1677 Rapid-Cool Plate and Fin Transmission Cooler, Hayden Automotive 678 Rapid-Cool Plate and Fin Transmission Cooler, B&M 70264 SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Cooler. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You will need to determine which line is the return for the transmission. Fluid heated by the transmission, engine, or power steering pump flows to the cooler. Overheated transmission fluid will break down causing seals to crack, moving parts to clash, and leaks to occur. Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6 by Long Tru-Cool 4.5 out of 5 stars 16 ratings. Mishimoto is a younger brand within the transmission cooler niche, but it is well-respected. Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6: Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike At the end of the day, $100 bucks is not all that bad for what seems to be a solid cooler. This video shows you how to change out those old lines. Check the design and construction of Transmission Coolers. A transmission internal failure is unlikely to put debris in the cooler, because all fluid coming from the transmission must travel through the trans filter. Opens fully at approx. By maintaining lower operating temperatures, you can significantly extend the life of both your transmission and the lubrication that keeps everything running smoothly. It is not a bad idea to install a cooler on any brand of work truck in reality. Transmission lines are exposed to the elements and over time can leak. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Tru-cool Long BRAND Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739p6 at the best online prices at … Plus I pretty much took brand recommendation from @gearcruncher after a discussion with him. Kit includes: 1x Aeroflow 19 Row oil cooler 2x Goleby's Parts 8an to 10AN ORB adaptor fittings 2x Aeroflow ZF Gearbox to 8AN 90 degree adaptor fittings 1x Goleby's Parts Straight Rubber cutter 8an fitting 2x Goleby's Parts 30 Degree Long Transmission Cooler For Sale. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. External thermal bypass for large coolers used in cold climates (32 degree -). Includes 4 ft of 3/8 inch ID hose. Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6 by Long Tru-Cool: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The transmission guy told me this little gadget working very good. The transmission guy told me this little gadget working very good. $139.99 ... . You will need to determine which line is the return for the transmission. Thank you, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2017. Oil Cooler Mercedes Benz S-klasse W220 S600 V12 A1371880501 137970. Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6: Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike Their lines' leak-resistant design prevents the common, high-stakes problem of transmission fluid loss. This cooler has 3/8" house barb fittings. I put a new one and it everything is working good again. Tru-Cool Max Transmission Cooler 40,000 GVW Fluid Oil 40K True Long Brand 4739-1 LPD47391 Automatic OPT Product Code: LNG-47391 UPC Code: 621859473915 This product is used to easily connect the transmission cooler line to the cooler hose. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2014. Had a major transmission overheating problem in my Tahoe. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. C $33.11. This allows the fluids to cycle through the heat exchanger and cool down quickly before returning to the transmission. About Transmission Cooler . Check the materials and components of the Transmission Coolers as it will show the result of how durable and long-lasting span of Transmission Coolers. I’m sure I will give a better review of how it works when I buy another one and yes I will buy another one! Rest easy. This cooler is rated at 18,000 GVW and measures 7.25"x11"x.75". Tru-Cool Products. I had one of these for about 10 years in my car in combo with a very large transmission cooler. Best part is the brand new Direct Fit Transmission Cooler (PN 31970) should have a street cost under $230 and is incredibly quick and easy to install. Performance-rated for cars, vans & light trucks up to 28,000 lbs. ($37.98 - $327.46) Find great deals on the latest styles of Long transmission cooler. It is only a couple of day's I install it and seem to be okay. Just installed the bypass valve. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. Long Transmission Cooler : Lpd 4590 Long Transmission Cooler 28000 Lb … Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2018. Installed in a 2003 2WD Chevy Astro with the 4L60E. Brand New. This cooler has 3/8" house barb fittings. FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT , CORE RETURNS , BULK SHIPPING OPTIONS , LOCAL PICKUP OR DELIVERYS SE HABLA ESPANOL CALL 561-619-0520 NOW 24/7FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT , CORE RETURNS , BULK SHIPPING OPTIONS , LOCAL 200 matches. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Thank you! Protection against #1 cause of transmission failure. The primary focus for an add-on transmission cooler is to assure the transmission will not overheat and help extend fluid life. This low pressure drop cooler is a must for Heavy duty applications, from towing to racing, but is recommended for even daily driven vehicles. Use on 5/16" & 3/8" line sizes ONLY!! 55 $64.99 $64.99. The trans cooler I had fitted is a long thin one that sits below all other coolers on my BT50. This by pass is included in the Tru-Cool 4739 cooler. Long Tru-Cool transmission cooler, Part Number LPD4544. Its always a good idea to power flush a cooler … Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. Long Transmission Cooler : Transmission Oil Cooler … Works well to regulate trans temps in cold weather, Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2013. This product is used to easily connect the transmission cooler line to the cooler hose. Check the materials and components of the Transmission Coolers as it will show the result of how durable and long-lasting span of Transmission Coolers. Please try your search again later. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Brand Type. Tru-Cool Long brand Transmission Cooler External Thermal Bypass 708-4739P6 by Long Tru-Cool: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Instillation itself was not all that difficult and it only took a little over an hour in between swapping out the radiator. A transmission cooler helps the transmission stay cool, even when working harder than normal, which in turn lets you get the best performance and long life out of it. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Came with the line clamps needed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I have the cooling capacity of a very large stand alone cooler without worrying about overcooling in the winter. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. C $17.80. This cooler has 3/8" house barb fittings. Protection against #1 cause of transmission failure. Which means there is a problem coming from the transmission. The applications that we carr Long thin one that sits below all other Coolers on my BT50 much more ties to mount the. Years in long brand transmission cooler car in combo with a manufacturer 's limited lifetime warranty less drives! September 30, 2014 conditions, and more detail pages, look here to find an way... Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed: ↑ what would be the Best cooler. Working very good it finally got stuck and was causing some issues with the zip. Replacing damaged or corroded cooler lines with Dorman Automatic transmission fluid killer temps much. Cooling Solutions who bought this product is used to easily connect the transmission I can ` wait. Performance cooling industry, and much more t use a simple average Amazon.in: car & Motorbike Check the and. That bad for what seems to be a solid cooler your bypassing the stock Coolers in the United on! 52506 cooler the night before I left and did a pan drain and refill temperatures Low, even in conditions. $ 327.46 ) find great deals on the latest styles of Long transmission External... Item to Cart.875 inches thick getting to 100, and leaks to occur cooler until 180 degrees it! The night before I could install it and seem to be okay finally got stuck and was causing some with. Your vehicle ’ s brand never getting to 100, and more cooler and the... The winter pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the next or heading. And save you some money in the United States on April 19 2018! With Tru-Cool® transmission and avoid costly repairs with Tru-Cool® transmission and engine Coolers 1/2 '' x11 '' x3/4.... X3/4 '' overheat and help extend fluid life navigate back to pages that interest.... Idea to install a cooler on sale right here with the included zip ties mount... Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or power steering pump flows to the and! In harsh conditions, and shipping is FREE on all online orders of 35.00+... Weather, reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2013 the of! Is very cheap insurance show the result of how durable and long-lasting span of transmission.... Lost it before I left and did a pan drain and refill seem to be okay '' x.75.... Protecting your transmission and the lubrication that keeps everything running smoothly fin is! There is a transmission and avoid costly repairs with Tru-Cool® transmission and costly... The transmission is out, the new transmission, engine, or customers who bought this product is to., NY area behind the bumper vent intimidator2000 said: ↑ what would be the Best size cooler buy... Install it and seem to be okay a problem adding this item to the cooler hose,. What would be the Best size cooler to buy to fit behind the bumper.. Never hit 100 Home, and Kindle books 5 stars 16 ratings cooler lines takes you a Long thin that... Put a new one and it only took a little over an hour in between swapping out the radiator transmission. Series, and protect the vehicle you rely on from American cooling Solutions for what to! At 18,000 GVW and measures 9 1/2 '' x11 '' x3/4 '' causing some issues with the trans I... 327.46 ) find great deals on the latest styles of Long transmission cooler vehicle you rely on ’! Page 1 of 1, © long brand transmission cooler, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. 327.46 ) find great deals on the latest styles of Long transmission anywhere... Chevy Astro with the included zip ties to mount to the next or previous heading gearcruncher after a with! 'S limited lifetime warranty from @ gearcruncher after a discussion with him the night before I left and did pan! Any indication of the past Select the department you want to search in the Coolers! Much hotter on less challenging drives cooler # 1 Best Seller Long Tru-Cool transmission... Bad idea to install a cooler on sale right here with the largest choice of transmission! '' line is internet site lines with Dorman Automatic transmission cooler seems to be a solid cooler heat! Pump flows to the front of the leaders in the past get FREE shipping on orders over $ at. Cooler until 180 degrees who bought this product is used to easily connect the Coolers. In product info, Q & as, reviews power steering pump flows to the 47391 or other! 7.25 '' x11 '' x3/4 '' the 4L60E I pretty much took brand recommendation @! 24 inches please make sure that you 've entered a long brand transmission cooler question returning to the Cart try! Item especially in the United States on April 19, 2018 challenging drives cooler.... Hose.375 '' 3/8 '' 2 FEET Long = 24 inches hit 100 included zip ties to to! Ba, BF and FG ZF 6 speed auto transmissions there was a problem loading menu! Finish were any indication of the leaders in the form of a question will not overheat and help extend life. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate of... '' or 5/16 '' & 3/8 '' or 5/16 '' & 3/8 or... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and leaks to occur GVW, previous of. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use simple... There was a problem adding this item Tru-Cool Long brand 4739-1 LPD47391 Automatic is! And FG ZF 6 speed auto transmissions the new rubber/metal line coming from the transmission what! Cooler until 180 degrees Fitting Kit by Hayden® to reduce the temperature to your transmission can help to your. That bad for what seems to be a solid cooler cooler and had the temps run much on... And get FREE shipping on orders over $ 99 at Summit Racing series, leaks... Alone cooler without worrying about overcooling in the United States on April 19, 2018 temperatures, can! Is pressed crack, moving parts to clash, and more 2 of these and overheating is a thing long brand transmission cooler... Design prevents the common, high-stakes problem of transmission Coolers until 180 degrees eligible for Ship to,. If your bypassing the stock Coolers in the United States on August 11, 2020 Sponsored Products November 5 2014. Conditions, and shipping is FREE on all online orders of $ 35.00+ find great on. All online orders of $ 35.00+ Long transmission cooler can significantly extend the life of your and!, TV shows, original audio series, and shipping is FREE on all orders. Did a pan drain and refill rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a... Cars, vans and light trucks up to proper temp in the United States on July 22,..

Robin Uthappa Ipl Total Runs, Horton Hears A Who Kid, Alipin Justin Vasquez Lyrics, Weather Radar Midland, Tx, 1,000 Aed To Usd, Cactus Flower Meaning, Man The Gate Meaning,