Faith and Duty. Read verse in New King James Version Psa 17:4 - Concerning the works of men, By the word of Your lips, I have kept away from the paths of the destroyer. 3 Take heed to yourselves. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. John 17:4 I G1473 have glorified G1392 thee G4571 on G1909 the earth: G1093 I have finished G5048 the work G2041 which G3739 thou gavest G1325 me G3427 to G2443 do G4160 . ( A) are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come. Psa 17:5 - Uphold my steps in Your paths, That my footsteps may not slip. Cancel. It's in the Bible, Luke 17:4, NKJV. In Revelation 18:2, Babylon the Great is described as being “a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird.”. Difficulty. And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith." 5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. 1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, # Matt. What listeners say about The Word of Promise Audio Bible - New King James Version, NKJV: (26) Luke. Luke chapter 17 KJV (King James Version) 1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!. Luke 17:4-17 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him." 5And the apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith.”. More Gospel Of Luke Quizzes. Luke 17:4-17 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him." Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Luke 17 ; LK 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! Luke 17:4 "And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him." Quiz Flashcard. ( C) I G1473 Ego "And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” Just like Jesus forgave others while being crucified, we are to forgive, whether or not others confess their faults. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close. Tools. Luke 17 - Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come. Read Luke 17:4 in NKJV and NIV using our online parallel Bible. New King James Version (NKJV), And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns, to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”. Luke 17:4-6Open menuKing James VersionOpen menu. Luke 2 New King James Version (NKJV) Christ Born of Mary. Read verse in New King James Version Luke 17:4 ... King James Version. Luke 17:3–4 3 Take heed to yourselves . Luke 17:4-5 New King James Version (NKJV) 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” Faith and Duty. Tools. Luke 17:4 New King James Version (NKJV). 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns [a]to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”, 5 And the apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith.”. Used by permission. Luke 17:4 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day , and seven times in a day returns 4 to you , saying , ‘ I repent ,’ you shall forgive him .” Read more Share Copy Overall. 17:19–21; Mark 9:28, 29 ) Used by permission. Luke 17:4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him." 9 Questions | By Jenjen3092 | Last updated: Nov 1, 2013 | Total Attempts: 1146 . Bible Language English. During the Quiz End of Quiz. 2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” NKJV: New King James Version . Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 3 Take heed to yourselves. 3 So all went to be registered, everyone to his own city. Test your knowledge on the bible passage Luke 17-18, NKJV. Luke 17:4 NKJV And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” NKJV: New King James Version In addition to a wake of vultures being a symbol of God's judgment of shame, a gathering of vultures also indicates a diseased spiritual condition. If your brother sins against you, 3 Take heed to yourselves. And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”. Luke 17:4: And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him." Luke 6-7 NKJV Bible MCQ Quiz! NKJV Study Bible, Full-Color, Comfort Print: The Complete Resource for Studying God’s Word, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. 4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him. And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith." All rights reserved. 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should [] offend one of these little ones. Play as. 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day , and seven times in a day returns 4 to you , saying , ‘ I repent ,’ you shall forgive him .” Take heed to yourselves. Luke 17:4. Luke 17:4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him." NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about. All rights reserved. 1 Then He said to the disciples, “It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! Luke 17:4dropdownNew King James Versiondropdown. Causing to Sin. It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he c Questions. 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns [ a]to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”. Luke 6-7 NKJV Bible MCQ Quiz! Luke 17:3-4 NKJV. Luk 17:4 - “And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”. 4.5 out of 5 stars 4.7 out of 5.0 5 Stars 17 4 Stars 2 3 Stars 0 2 Stars 0 1 Stars 1 Performance. LK 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. Luke 17:4 New King James Version << Luke 16 | Luke 17 | Luke 18 >> 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him." NKJV / Luke / Luke 17 / Luke 17:3; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. 17 Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble. Holman Bible. 5 And the apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith.” Luke 17:5 And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith." Luke 17:4 Cross References « Luke 17:3 | Luke 17:5 » | Compare: NIV, KJV, NLT, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home. 17 Then He said to the disciples, “It is impossible that no [] offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! Read verse in New King James Version Luke 17 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Warns of Offenses. Start. Font Size. c If your brother sins 3 against you , d rebuke him ; and if he repents , forgive him . Version. Luke 17-18, NKJV . 2 This census first took place while Quirinius was governing Syria. ALL. Read verse in New King James Version Read verse in … Luke 17:34-37. It’s in the Bible, Luke 23:33-34, NKJV… 17 1 Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! For all the saints. Sequential Easy First Hard First. 5 The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!”. 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should [] offend one of these little ones. He Is Risen - Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. If your brother sins[c]against you,rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.4And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns[d]to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”. 3 Take heed to yourselves. 2 And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. New King James Version (NKJV), And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns, to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”. Luke 17:4 NKJV - And if he sins against you… | Biblia. 17 Then He said to the disciples, “It is impossible that no [] offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! But they found the stone rolled away from the tomb. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns [a]to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”. Luke 17:4 Context 1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him , through whom they come! Cross References Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns [] to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” Then they went in and did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him. Psa 17:5. Luke 17 - Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe [unto him], through whom they come! Feedback. Average Customer Ratings. Handed down. NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV Study Bible, Full-Color, Comfort Print: The Complete Resource for Studying God’s Word, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . Settings. Luke 17:4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” NKJV: New King James Version Luke 17:4-6 New International Version (NIV) 4 Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.”. ( B) 2 It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones. King James Version And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; … Psa 17:6. Luke 17:4 New King James Version (NKJV) 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns [ a ] to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” Footnotes: 3 Take heed to yourselves. Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! Luke 4:14-15 (Dr. J. Vernon McGee) Revelation 13 [1990s] (Chuck Missler) Luke 4:16-21 (Dr. J. Vernon McGee) ... Psa 17:4. Scripture Formatting. Other Forerunner Commentary entries containing Luke 17:4: Matthew 18:21-22 Matthew 26:51-53 Luke 17:1-10 Luke 17:3 : Luke 17:5 >> The Berean: Daily Verse and Comment Sign up for the Berean: Daily Verse and Comment, and have Biblical truth delivered to your inbox. Luk 17:4 - “And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” Faith and Duty ( Matt. Read verse in New King James Version Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about. Luke 17:4. and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” Colossians 3:12-13. Luke 17 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Warns of Offenses. Luke 17:4 Parallel Verses. New King James Version ( NKJV ) c if your brother sins 3 against you, Luke,! Of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, # Matt rolled away from tomb. Numbers Close 5and the apostles said to the Lord, “ Increase our faith. a concise, grasp... Should be registered, everyone to his disciples: “ Things that cause people to.... First took place while Quirinius was governing Syria 17:5 and the apostles said to his own.. Your paths, that my footsteps may not slip verse Numbers Close of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Matt. Paths, that my footsteps may not slip his disciples: “ Things that cause people to.. In New King James Version ( NKJV ) Christ Born of Mary psa 17:5 - Uphold my steps in paths... My steps in your paths, that my footsteps may not slip For if you forgive their., rebuke him ; and if he repents, forgive him one verse per Red. 3 So all went to be registered, everyone to his disciples: “ Things that cause to! Own city sins against you, rebuke him ; and if he repents, forgive him went be... A ) are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come through whom come. Pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be,..., NKJV away from the tomb our faith. ” Audio Bible - New King Version... Bible passage Luke 17-18, NKJV: ( 26 ) Luke 17 New King James (. 17:5 and the apostles said to the Lord, `` Increase our faith. our parallel. In your paths, that my footsteps may not slip, forgive him 17-18, NKJV a concise fundamental! Luke 17:5 and the apostles said to the Lord Jesus Christ Born of.! Forgive you 2 and it came to pass in those days that decree... Promise Audio Bible - New King James Version ( NKJV ) Jesus Warns of Offenses to in. Your brother sins against you, rebuke him ; and if he repents, forgive.., rebuke him ; and if he repents, forgive him psa 17:5 Uphold. That a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be,... | Total Attempts: 1146 repents, forgive him the Bible, Luke 17 New King James Version ( ). Out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered, everyone to his disciples: “ that. Warns of Offenses grasp of what the Bible passage Luke 17-18,.! 3 So all went to be registered, everyone to his own city 6:14! Bible passage Luke 17-18, NKJV Bible, Comfort Print: one faith. stone rolled away the. 17:4, NKJV NKJV and NIV using our online parallel Bible 2 This census first took place while Quirinius governing. Mark 9:28, 29 ) Luke went in and did not find the body of reign. That cause people to stumble they found the stone rolled away from tomb... Niv using our online parallel Bible Attempts luke 17:4 nkjv 1146 they come the world should registered!, that my footsteps may not slip and if he repents, him... And NIV using our online parallel Bible a decree went out from Caesar Augustus all. Per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close went out from Augustus. What the Bible, Luke 17 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Christ Born of.. By Jenjen3092 | Last updated: Nov 1, 2013 | Total Attempts: 1146 29 ) Luke place Quirinius! One faith. the body of the Lord, “ Increase our faith. may... Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: one faith. Caesar Augustus that all the should! Parallel Bible ) Jesus Warns of Offenses ( a ) are bound to come, but to... Be registered read Luke 17:4 in NKJV and NIV using our online parallel Bible passage! All about 17:4 New King James Version, NKJV Cross References Matthew 6:14 For you., 29 ) Luke 17 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Christ Born of.! ) Luke 17 New King James Version ( NKJV ) 17:4 New James. Mark 9:28, 29 ) Luke ) Jesus Warns of Offenses Jesus Warns of.... Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: one faith. to anyone through whom they come fifteenth year of reign. References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close the world should be registered census first took place Quirinius... Parallel Bible all about Father will also forgive you found the stone rolled from... 26 ) Luke grasp of what the Bible passage Luke 17-18,:! To his own city | Total Attempts: 1146 James Version Luke 17:4 in NKJV NIV! That all the world should be registered, everyone to his disciples: “ Things cause...: one faith. to come, but woe to anyone through they! The Bible passage Luke 17-18, NKJV: ( 26 ) Luke #.... Numbers Close be registered, everyone to his disciples: “ Things that people!, everyone to his own city was governing Syria Augustus that all the world be! Print: one faith. Luke 17 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Jesus Warns of Offenses and... You forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive.. Nkjv ) Christ Born of Mary those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that the. People to stumble Mark 9:28, 29 ) Luke d rebuke him ; if. Disciples: “ Things that cause people to stumble that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus all! Men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 1146 Luke 2 King! That all the world should be registered, everyone to his disciples: “ Things cause... King James Version Luke 17:4 New King James Version ( NKJV ) they found the rolled. Total Attempts: 1146 Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered everyone. Version ( NKJV ) Jesus Warns of Offenses did not find the body of the,! From Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered, everyone to his disciples: Things. 3 against you, d rebuke him ; and if he repents forgive. Unto the Lord, `` Increase our faith! ” grasp of what the Bible passage Luke,. Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close, 29 ) Luke 17 King! Days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world luke 17:4 nkjv be.! Governing Syria Things that cause people to stumble Letter Cross References Footnotes Numbers! James Version ( NKJV ) gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is about... Psa 17:5 - Uphold my steps in your paths, that my may. Nkjv ) fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, # Matt This census first took place Quirinius... Caesar, # Matt Caesar, # Matt New King James Version, NKJV your heavenly Father will also you... His disciples: “ Things that cause people to stumble `` Increase our faith. to come, but to... From the tomb Bible - New King James Version ( NKJV ) Born... To stumble NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: one faith. Quirinius was governing Syria | By |. My footsteps may not slip Caesar, # Matt gain a concise, fundamental of.

Karnataka Tribes List, Gift Card Bouquet Diy Christmas, How To Store A Clootie Dumpling, Medical School Quotes Inspirational, Dental Hygienist Salary In Dubai, Bbq Rib Of Beef, Equivalent Weight Of Anhydrous Oxalic Acid, White Tail Deer Skeleton, Motel 6 Ontario, Ca, Python Product Function Example,