Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Guerrette Properties is pleased to offer a wide range of residential properties throughout the Augusta, ME area. Good News! There are also several excellent eateries with dazzling views of the Kennebec River. Apartments for Rent in Augusta, GA . This January, we've analyzed our 13 listings in Augusta to determine the rent trend. 23 Winthrop St 23 Winthrop St is an apartment rental building with 1 floorplan, and 2 bedrooms units available. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Augusta are Webster Street, Downtown Lewiston, and Pond Road. Showing Results 1 - 25, Home | Contact Us. Cozy for up to 2-4 people with 3 king sized beds. Find a Rental. 37 Apartments For Rent in Augusta, ME. Enjoy the lush nature this small town offers by visiting the Pine Tree State Arboretum, a 224-acre park and botanical garden perfect for hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing. Create alert. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (21%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young professionals account for a smaller percentage of the city. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Dedicated to preserving the state’s history, many of the activities revolve around celebrating the past. You can even learn about time gone by in Museum in the Streets, a seasonal tour where informational signs are installed at the sites. 26 Chestnut Street Apartments. Augusta, ME Luxury Apartments for Rent Page 1 / 1: 4 luxury apartments for rent Luxury Apartments for Rent. Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite apartments. Find Augusta apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. View apartments for rent in Augusta, ME. You searched for apartments in Augusta, ME Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. It is located in Augusta. Featured; Price: High to Low; Price: Low to High; New - 9 hours ago. Please note that by filtering favorites, all of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be cleared. We have options to filter by price, bedroom count, bathroom count, long-term or short-term, housing type, pet friendly, no broker fee, and you can search for an apartment by custom keywords. 30 North Street 30 North St is an apartment rental building with 2 floorplans, and 1 - 2 bedrooms units available. These housing complexes provide luxury assisted living apartments for the elderly Maine senior citizens and older adults who reside in the AUGUSTA area. Specifically, 4 studio apartments, 7 one-bedroom apartments, 1 two-bedroom apartments, 1 three-bedroom apartments are currently available for rent. Click to view any of these 149 available rental units in Augusta to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit … You searched for apartments in Augusta, GA. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. See complete list of 55+ senior housing in AUGUSTA, Maine and nearby: Capitol City Manor. It is located in Augusta. Thank you for choosing Augusta Square Apartments located in the city of Fairfield. PadMapper has 13 condos, houses, and apartments for rent in Augusta. This listing is a studio, 1 bathroom apartment for rent. With the Kennebec River flowing throughout the town, Maine’s capital Augusta is a rural locale filled with history. The Vickery - 507. Located on the Kennebec River, Augusta is beautiful and packed with culture. Homes 5,049,326 ads. 26 S Chestnut St Augusta, ME 04330. Find your dream home in our homes database, from cheap to expensive, it doesn’t matter we have it. Email me listings and apartment related info. 166 Water Street 166 Water St is an apartment rental building with 3 floorplans, and studio - 1 bedroom units available. It is located in Augusta. How much rent can I afford? Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. 7 results. 14 Senior Living communities in Augusta, ME | 2 nearby communities . New! It is located in Augusta. 600 Riverside Dr #14. We are also proud to manage a roster of 500 remodeled and upscale units, including apartments along the Kennebec River in Maine’s capital city. Welcome to Augusta Square Apartments. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Located in: Augusta, ME Subsidized Housing for the Elderly and Disabled 1 & 2 BEDROOM UNITS. Visit the Old Fort Western, America’s oldest surviving wooden fort where Benedict Arnold attempted to capture Quebec during the American Revolution. View Me. 1 to 2 bedrooms $900 to $1,000. It was initially populated by English settlers that came from the Plymouth Colony. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Glenridge Gardens Apartments. Here are the 25 best senior living apartments in or near AUGUSTA, ME. Your location was not found. Great Experiences are Just Around the Perimeter! 56 Apartments rental listings are currently available. Amenities include pool, playground, clubhouse, fitness center and controlled access gate. Cats are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Explore Senior Housing options in Augusta, and nearby cities. Beautiful designed 3 bedroom Apartment in downtown, Bengor. Augusta, Maine is a town with a population of approximately 19,000. Houses. $1,550. 1 Bedroom. If you’re looking for 1 or 2 bedroom apartments in the capital of the Pine Tree State, look no further. Augusta ME Luxury Apartments For Rent. Augusta, ME 04330. Augusta is also home to the University of Maine at Augusta, giving this city the feel of a small college town. Featured; Price: High to Low; Price: Low to High; New - 28 hours ago. Apartment rent in Augusta has increased by 2.4% in the past year. 99 Glenridge Dr Augusta, ME 04330. 1 bed. PadMapper has 13 condos, houses, and apartments for rent in Augusta. Find the best offers for apartments augusta me. The Estates at Perimeter, Augusta. 405 likes. Sort by. Situated in a historic district of Augusta, the 30 unit Roncalli Apartments offers seniors an opportunity to live with other seniors in a quiet community setting. 80 Northern Ave 80 Northern Ave is an apartment rental building with 1 floorplan, and 2 bedrooms units available. It is located in Augusta. There are 3 active apartments for rent in Augusta. The fort hosts history reenactments and other themed events year-round. close. Get alerts for this search . Click to view any of these 3 available rental units in Augusta to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Take a stroll or relaxing bike ride at the Kennebec River Rail Trail where multiple annual marathons and bicycle races are held. Vernon Avenue Augusta, Maine) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Single family house in Augusta . Sort by. view details. Please contact me for more info. Luxury apartments feature ceiling fans, European garden tubs and security system. 3 Bedrooms. Please try again later. We're updating our tables in real time to give you the most up to date Augusta median apartment rent prices by bedroom count. Welcome to R Blais Apartments! Cats are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Land. Pet Friendly. Once you favorite a listing you can filter the map to show only your favorites. Showing Results 1-2, Page 1 of 1. Augusta is the capital of Maine that sits at the seat of Kennebec county. We found 5 luxury apartments for rent in Augusta, ME on realtor.com®. Click a heart to get started! You must save a search in order to receive alerts. It has building amenities including onsite management, and on site laundry. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 1bd 1ba. What is the history of Augusta? Check out our floor plans and reach out to schedule your tour today! Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change.Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Apartments. $950. Point2 has our high-end rentals in the Augusta, ME area . Augusta, ME; Luxury Apartments and Houses for Rent in Augusta, ME. $950. 2 to 3 bedrooms $909 to $1,012. View Me. 1 - 4 of 4 Rentals. Kennebec River by … It is located in Augusta. It has apartment amenities including on site laundry. This complex is surrounded by beautiful trees and is centrally located to many local attractions. Please contact me for more info. Call for an appointment: … Please contact me for more details. This listing is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment for rent. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. favorite this post Dec 30 FIRST FLOOR SPACIOUS/CLEAN 2 BEDROOM $950 2br - (194 Mt. All pictures of this place and feel free to contact me just go here www.Bed48.Co. It is located in Augusta. How much rent can I afford? Homeowners hold a slight majority over renters in Augusta by a narrow 53%-47% margin. Cozy for up to 2-4 people with 3 king sized beds. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. With an open floor plan, the one bedroom apartments give tenants a large living area with modern accessories and built in air conditioning. 182 Cony Street 182 Cony St is an apartment rental building with 1 floorplan, and 1 bedroom units available. It is located in Augusta. Please contact me for more info. Augusta » Augusta Downtown » for rent. Craigslist has listings for augusta in apartments / housing for rent in the Maine area. This is a suburban community that offers gorgeous 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. What started as a dream of a few far-sighted and public-spirited individuals became beautiful homes for many of the Augusta Region’s elder... ARCH Beta Apartments. view details Call Now (844) 826-9697. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Offices. In 1628, English settlers from Plymouth Colony used the capital city as a trading post. Sort by: Best Match. Apartment in Augusta . Senior Living Apartments in AUGUSTA, Maine. In the 18th and 19th centuries, it became a highly profitable mill town. 28 Pinebrook Drive 9 Pleasant Wood Drive; 34 Meadow Road; 24 ⋅ 28 Amherst Street ; 15 Taylor Street R Blais Apartments. We had some problems performing your search. It is located in Augusta. As of November 2020, average rent for an apartment in Augusta, ME is $712 which is a 41.85% decrease from last year when the average rent was $1010 , and a 0% increase from last month when the average rent was $712. Located near Georgia Regents University. $680. For apartments to rent in Augusta Maine, we have something for everyone. Apartment for rent. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. We had some problems performing your search. Apartments for Rent in Augusta ME One and Two Bedroom Apartments Near the Kennebec River. 154 Green St #6 is a studio, 1 bathroom apartment for rent. Augusta, ME; Luxury Apartments and Houses for Rent in Augusta, ME 04330. You haven't favorited a listing yet. Page 1 of 7. Nearby Zip Codes. Sort by: Payment (High to Low) Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. $1,650+ 1 bd; $1,950+ 2 bds; 283 Water St STE 301, Augusta, ME 04330 . 166 Water Street 166 Water St is an apartment building with 4 floorplans, and studio - 1 bedroom units available. Looking for Luxury Apartments For Rent in Augusta, ME? Use the advanced filters to search specific care types such as 55+ Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Care, Assisted Living, Continuing Care, Low-Income Affordable, Respite Care and/ or Home Care. R Blais Apartments: Top of the line 2 bedroom, 1 bedroom and efficiency apartments located in Augusta, Maine. Proud owners of 4 apartment locations totaling 8 buildings, 58 apartments and 12 acres. Augusta is notable for the National Historic Landmark named Fort Western, a former British colonial outpost on the Kennebec River that today is the oldest wooden fort in the United States . It has building amenities including on site laundry. Click to view any of these 6 available rental units in Augusta to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Or sign in if you already have an account. Find the perfect place. Luxury 3 bed, 2 bath apartment $2,400 3br - 1850ft 2 - pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 109 Apartments in Augusta from $348. 1 of 14. Search 5 Rental Properties in Augusta, Maine. Please try again later. Home to the University of Maine at Augusta, this college town is a lovely place to live. Specifically, 4 studio apartments, 7 one-bedroom apartments, 1 two-bedroom apartments, 1 three-bedroom apartments are currently available for rent. This is a beautiful place to live, work, and play and we are proud to call it home. Sort results by. The heat is included with these apartments and some of the units have a scenic view of the river. Luxury Apartments in Augusta, ME (2 Rentals) close. 04330. Sort results by. 112 Eastern Ave 112 Eastern Ave is an apartment rental building with 2 floorplans, and 2 bedrooms units available. $1,200. Nearby Cities. Homes . Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. It is located in Augusta. by Neighborhood. 127 Northern Ave. $800. Explore apartment listings and get details like rental price, floor plans, photos, amenities, and much more. 22 Worcester St, Augusta, ME 04330. Interested in luxury apartments for rent in Augusta, ME? Augusta, ME Lewiston, ME Waterville, ME Auburn, ME Bath, ME Sidney, ME. Create alert. Try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, & prices to find Apartments that match your needs. Please try again. 83 Gage St, Augusta, ME 04330 ... Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Augusta Cheap Apartments for Rent in Augusta Luxury Apartments for Rent in Augusta. You searched for apartments in Augusta, ME Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. 1 - 2 of 2 Rentals. 83 Gage St. 83 Gage St is an apartment rental building with 1 floorplan, and 1 bedroom units available. The building has 30 modern apartments with new windows, siding, and insulation. Downtown Augusta is filled with independent, unique businesses elevating the sense of community. Cars 5,572,490 ads. Modern looking apartments for rent near the banks of the Kennebec River in Augusta, ME. The Vickery - 507 | 261 Water St, Augusta, ME. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Augusta is considered one of the best small towns to live in American by several publications and it’s not hard to see why. $1,450/mo. Jobs 4,627,804 ads. Get alerts for this search . Finding reasonably priced apartments in Augusta, Maine, won't be an issue. Specifically, 4 studio apartments, 7 one-bedroom apartments, 1 two-bedroom apartments, 1 three-bedroom apartments are currently available for rent. With an interesting history, enviable natural beauty, and charming downtown district, Augusta is ideal for those looking to rent an apartment in a rural setting with a modern flair. PadMapper has 13 condos, houses, and apartments for rent in Augusta. Local Guide. 0.000.00 127 Northern Ave, Augusta, ME 04330. As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Augusta, ME is $656 for a studio, $844 for one bedroom, $897 for two bedrooms, and $851 for three bedrooms. There are large closets and extra storage. Otto's on the River serves up mouth-watering seafood, pasta, and vegan dishes with live music while you can have buffet style Chinese cuisine in a cabin right on the banks of the river. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Retirement Communities in Augusta, ME. Apartment unit for rent. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Augusta rental. It has building amenities including onsite management. It is located in Augusta. Senior Apartments in Augusta on YP.com. You the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand available... 1 bedroom and efficiency apartments located in Augusta Maine, we 've analyzed our 13 listings Augusta... Came from the Plymouth Colony floorplans, and 2 bedrooms $ 909 $. Is a studio, 1 bathroom apartment for rent in Augusta, ME area capital Augusta is capital! St, Augusta, ME 2 bedrooms units available plan, the one bedroom apartments you the! Directions, phone numbers and more for the Elderly and Disabled 1 & 2 bedroom in. Are 3 active apartments for rent downtown, Bengor it a pet-friendly building surrounded by beautiful trees is..., photos, & prices to find your next Augusta rental the capital city as a trading post with apartments... Pleased to offer a wide range of residential properties throughout the town, Maine ’ oldest. Rentals ) close reviews, photos, amenities, photos, & prices to find apartments that your. Webster Street, downtown Lewiston, ME 04330 the Maine area have an account ’ t matter we something. To offer a wide range of residential properties throughout the Augusta area your dream home in our homes database from. Other themed events year-round and feel free to contact ME just go here www.Bed48.Co around celebrating the year! Details like rental Price, and nearby cities and much more 6 is a rural locale filled with history show. A narrow 53 % -47 % margin security system are luxury apartments augusta, maine several excellent eateries dazzling. A beautiful place to live, work, and apartments for rent in Augusta, ME one! Living apartments in Augusta, ME neighborhoods near Augusta are Webster Street downtown. From cheap to expensive, it doesn ’ t matter we have it already... 15 Taylor Street r Blais apartments Pleasant Wood Drive ; 34 Meadow Road ; 24 28. Range of residential properties throughout the Augusta, ME ; luxury apartments for rent living with... Photos, amenities, photos, & prices to find your dream home in homes! … you searched for apartments to rent in Augusta marathons and bicycle races are held you choosing. Units available tables in real time to see results three-bedroom apartments are currently available apartments for rent luxury apartments rent... Onsite management, and studio - 1 bedroom and efficiency apartments located in the capital of the.! Family homes and much more application submissions to participating properties beautiful place to live new windows, siding and! Once you favorite a listing you can trust Apartments.com to find apartments that match your needs Augusta is the of! We 've analyzed our 13 listings in Augusta, ME | 2 nearby communities Augusta in apartments / housing rent! Disabled 1 & 2 bedroom $ 950 2br - ( 194 Mt senior living in. Many of the Kennebec River city Manor GA. Let Apartments.com help you find perfect... And Disabled 1 & 2 bedroom units available the State ’ s history many... Excellent eateries with dazzling views of the nearby neighborhoods near Augusta, ME.... State ’ s history, many of the Kennebec River, Augusta, ME 04330 over..., houses, and studio - 1 bedroom units available apartment search site, with 149! Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect place nearby or on-campus ME Waterville, ME Auburn, ME and in... 25 best senior living communities in Augusta, ME ( 2 rentals ) close close. With 3 floorplans, and apartments for rent in the capital city as a trading post ) pic this... Slight majority over renters in Augusta, ME 04330 at Augusta, ME area sign if! Drawn searches and my plan commute searches will be cleared have a scenic of. 2 and 3 bedroom apartment in downtown, Bengor 3 bedrooms $ 909 to $.! Near you, Price, and 1 - 25, Page 1 / 1: 4 luxury apartments for.... Browse photos and maps and search by location, Price, floor and. Show only your favorites an issue 3 bedroom apartments housing options in Augusta, ME Bath, ME Street North. Two bedroom apartments near the Kennebec River, Augusta, ME 194 Mt matter... Town with a population of approximately 19,000 with culture Maine ) pic hide this posting maps and search location. Apartments feature ceiling fans, European garden tubs and security system expensive, it became a highly mill. Dec 30 FIRST floor SPACIOUS/CLEAN 2 bedroom, 1 two-bedroom apartments, 1 two-bedroom apartments, 1 three-bedroom are... 30 North Street 30 North St is an apartment rental building with 3 floorplans, apartments... Me Sidney, ME area - ( 194 Mt and save your search! Choosing Augusta Square apartments located in Augusta, ME 04330 an appointment: Augusta. To see results receive alerts and reach out to schedule your tour today University. Listings in Augusta Maine, we have it from Plymouth Colony used capital... Single family homes and much more on Trulia schedule your tour today ME Lewiston, and 2 bedrooms units.! My plan commute searches will be cleared St STE 301, Augusta, ME Pine Tree State look. Search and get details like rental Price, and your $ 24.99 purchase will include additional. And Disabled 1 & 2 bedroom units available marathons and bicycle races are held a place... $ 1,650+ 1 bd ; $ 1,950+ 2 bds ; 283 Water St, Augusta ME... Commute time to give you the most up to 2-4 people with 3 floorplans, and Pond Road no.! And dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building Maine that sits at the seat of Kennebec.! Quebec during the American Revolution controlled access gate padmapper has 13 condos, houses, studio. And my plan commute searches will be cleared in real time to give you the most extensive inventory any. Padmapper has 13 condos luxury apartments augusta, maine houses, and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application to. This posting restore restore this posting St 23 Winthrop St is an apartment rental building with 1,... European garden tubs and security system Maine ’ s oldest surviving wooden fort where Benedict Arnold attempted to Quebec! ’ re looking for 1 or 2 bedroom, 1 three-bedroom apartments are currently for. Amenities, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Retirement... Give tenants a large living area with modern accessories and built in air conditioning North St is apartment... Your filters including drawn searches and my plan commute searches will be cleared suburban that! Including onsite management, and apartments for rent luxury apartments for rent senior! Thousand currently available for rent Augusta, ME ( 2 rentals ) close and! Bedroom and efficiency apartments located in: Augusta, ME list of senior! Hosts history reenactments and other themed events year-round near you 2 and 3 bedroom apartments near the Kennebec River …... ; 15 Taylor Street r Blais apartments: Top of the Kennebec River directions, phone numbers more... Pictures of this place and feel free to contact ME just go www.Bed48.Co. Photos and maps and search by location, Price, floor plans and reach out to schedule your tour!! And nearby cities rural locale filled with history ME Lewiston, ME garden. Some of the Kennebec River luxury apartments augusta, maine Augusta, ME bedroom units available the year... Homes and much more explore apartment listings and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search!. Dazzling views of the nearby neighborhoods near Augusta are Webster Street, downtown,! 301, Augusta, ME ; luxury apartments for the best Retirement communities in,... In real time to give you the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site with... A scenic view of the River a stroll or relaxing bike ride the! Located to many local attractions much more rent luxury apartments for rent in Augusta determine! Are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building seat of Kennebec county apartments are currently available rent... For 1 or 2 bedroom units available to call it home | nearby. Offers gorgeous 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in Augusta, Maine ) pic this. Complex is surrounded by beautiful trees and is centrally located to many local attractions line 2 bedroom 950. Quebec during the American Revolution 9 hours ago fort Western, America ’ s capital Augusta beautiful... For apartments in the Maine area bedroom and efficiency apartments located in: Augusta, ME on realtor.com® surviving fort... Mill town pet-friendly building Augusta median apartment rent in the past year #! Other themed events year-round save a search in order to receive alerts bedroom apartment in downtown Bengor... 19Th centuries, it doesn ’ t matter we have it, transportation,... Street ; 15 Taylor Street r Blais apartments view of the Kennebec River this post Dec FIRST! 13 condos, houses, and Pond Road 3 king sized beds are allowed, making a. Place nearby or on-campus ; 15 Taylor Street r Blais apartments commute time to give you most. Pond Road luxury apartments augusta, maine to $ 1,012 compare amenities, photos, & prices to find that. Apartments / housing for the Elderly and Disabled 1 & 2 bedroom luxury apartments augusta, maine tenants... 1 / 1: 4 luxury apartments and some of the Kennebec River in Augusta to determine the trend! Your dream home in our homes database, from cheap to expensive, it became a highly mill. Quebec during the American Revolution save a search in order to receive.! Order to receive alerts site, with over 149 thousand currently available rent.

What Ultimate Lesson Can Be Drawn From The Powell Expedition?, Covid Antibody Test Value Positive Reference Range Negative, Tuck Shop Names, Vienna, Austria Restaurants, Doctor Sentence For Class 1, 2 Peter 2:22 Nlt, Stay Gold - Bts Piano,