Curious how the loudspeakers handled more energetic content, I listened to Rare Earth’s Ma [CD, Motown]. Read honest … The accompanying diagrams, with both dimensional and pictorial overviews of listening rooms and the speakers’ placement within, were most helpful. Repeating the sequence once more, this time with the 2-ohm taps, resulted in a dull sound and a muddy performance. Vi hjälper dig gärna. MartinLogan’s Motion Series 40 Tower Speakers were previously reviewed by our staff writer Francisco Licon back in 2017 for a music-based set-up which you can read here. MartinLogan's premier Motion Series speakers are available in three luxurious finishes and matching metallic trim—gloss black with black grilles and gunmetal grey trim, matte white with silver grilles and silver trim, and red walnut with black grilles and champagne colored trim. The Absolute Sound’s Buyer’s Guide to Loudspeakers 2018. Vann Editors Choice -18 i Absolute Sound. A final question was whether the speakers sounded better with or without their grille covers. MartinLogan (ML) has long been associated with the design and manufacture of electrostatic loudspeakers (ESL). 94dB! + Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Listening to “If I were a Carpenter,” Leon’s textured, raspy voice possessed a realism, presence, and sonic texture reminiscent of a recent, live concert performance. Though the speakers already sounded exceptional driven by the Sunfire amp, it didn’t take long to hear differences in the presentation with the Silver Seven. × Beskrivning Brands Mer information Recensioner 0; Beskrivning. Using stock photo but more pics upon request The instrumental “Hum and Dance Along” absolutely rocked! Listening again to the Stone Poneys’ A Different Drum, I found Linda Ronstadt’s vocals sounding easy and lifelike. MartinLogan Motion 60XT Tower Speaker Review Highlights. Dubbletter av 8 tums basar och bakåtstrålande basportar AVD - Audio Video Design - Martin Logan Motion 60XT The black, anodized outrigger feet, provided to minimize the chance of speaker tip-over, are constructed from solid aluminum billet and come with both rubber footers and floor spikes. 0 All of our Motion series speakers are compatible with 4, 6 or 8 Ohm output audio amplifiers and receivers. XMC-1 Firmware. Martin Logan Motion 60XT Gloss Black Floorstanding Speaker - Each by Martin Logan. The AMT tweeter’s fast transient response and dispersion characteristics, coupled with its precise crossover with the midrange, reminded me of an ESL, though with a tad less delicacy. I used the 4-ohm tap for the remainder of my listening session. Pre-Owned. %%EOF Although the Sunfire amplifier had previously raised the bar for Fleetwood Mac’s “Woman of a Thousand Years” from Future Games [CD, Warner] to the highest level in my experience, the Silver Seven 700 revealed a never-before-experienced depth and dreaminess in the recording. And I sit further than 8 feet from my Motion 40's - more like 11' 6". According to MartinLogan, a single accordion-like Folded Motion driver is equivalent in surface area to eight (ten, in the case of the Folded MotionXT version) typical 1″ dome tweeters. The 60XT’s Folded Motion tweeter measures 2.4 inches high by 1.25 inches wide, compared with 1.4 by one inches for the tweeters in the smaller Motion 40 and 20 tower speakers. Less than a year old. JVC X5500 in bat cave, Anthem MRX-720 + 3x power amp=7.2.4, Martin Logan Motion 60XT fronts, Martin Logan Motion FX rears, Martin Logan Motion 50XT centre, Atmos/DTS:X on ceiling 4x Martin Logan Motion 2 and 4, DIY Subs 18" 24hz tune and 12" 17hz tune 120" screen, STAX-3170 earspeakers, HTPC, etc. If one has any concerns about an amplifier’s ability to satisfy such demands with this or any other loudspeaker, it is a good idea to arrange a demo using the amplifier in question prior to purchase. To evaluate the impact the 60XT’s nominal 4-ohm input impedance on different amplifiers, I listened to it with several power amplifiers of various construction, quality, and output power. V�5 - ��II$�����L^x �b��y�X_�|,?.q� cQf�՝��b룓j�=�x+����0��0��`40;=�U��@��s����a�oҌ@� � � Martin Logan Motion 60XT Floorstanding Speakers Factory Refurbished (Each) Motion 60XT Floorstanding Speakers The elegant Motion 60XT tower speaker is the most powerful addition to MartinLogan's award-winning Motion® Series and is voice-matched with the entire Motion Series lineup. I love the sound of the Motion 40's and was excited when Martin Logan announced the Motion 60xt towers. MC-700 Firmware. (This is very important as many of the spatial cues present in a recording reside in the midrange.) Rounding (or perhaps I should say, bottoming) out the already superb sound of the speakers with an appropriate subwoofer makes these speakers outstanding performers overall, regardless of cost. MartinLogan Motion 60XT Piano-black dual-8"400-watt 3-way Speaker $1500 List ! 1 of 7 Go to page. Martin Logan Motion 60XT Gloss Black Floorstanding Speaker - Each. Please expect a slightly longer response time than usual. A Winning “conventional” MartinLogan Speaker . The Motion series uses the company’s folded motion tweeter as opposed to the full-length electrostatic drivers used in other series. Support: FREE 5-years unlimited phone support . See similar items below. With the prerequisites out of the way, I began assessing the combined performance of the Silver Seven 700 amplifier and the Motion 60XT. Loudspeakers present complex and sometimes difficult demands on amplifiers, due to many factors, such as input-impedance and crossover anomalies. 1 x MartinLogan Motion 40 ; 1x Dynamo 1000 subwoofer; The next purchases on my list are: 1 x Motion 40 (to match the one I have) OR sell the existing Motion 40 and buy 2 x Motion 60XT's; Current used/refurb prices are about $700 per Motion 40, and $1000 per Motion 60XT. About The Forum Updates. Frågor? The flawless black cherrywood finish (the speaker is also available in piano black) of my review samples was visually stunning, their rich-grain finish work exquisite. MartinLogan’s premier Motion Series speakers are available in three luxurious finishes and matching metallic trim—gloss black with black grilles and gunmetal grey trim, matte white with silver grilles and silver trim, and red walnut with black grilles and champagne colored trim. The Silver Seven 700 has dedicated output taps for 8, 4, and 2-ohm loads. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Lägg i varukorg. Martin Logan Motion 60XT for sale. Martin Logan Motion 60XT for sale. Hitta deals från 5 butiker och läs omdömen på Prisjakt. MartinLogan is one of the best-known, and longest running electrostatic loudspeaker (ESL) manufactures in the world. Additional information. Decision is mostly for music though I shall also be using them for my home theater set-up. 1 bandyka Well-known Member. This item is no longer available in new condition. Shop MartinLogan Motion 60XT Dual 8" 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker (Each) Gloss Black at Best Buy. Perhaps the best example of the tweeter’s transient response was “Unsquare Dance” from Dave Brubeck’s Time Further Out [CD, Columbia/Legacy], with the 60XT capturing the crisp, near-live, stick-on-steel of Joe Morello’s drumstick rimshots as few speakers can. There have been a review or two so far mentioning the 60xt's would benefit from Room Equalization software which is the reason for my inquiry on the amp used on this review. Warranty: 5 Years FULL Replacement. I love the sound of the Motion 40's and was excited when Martin Logan announced the Motion 60xt towers. The midrange driver’s placement, combined with the tonal balance it shares with the tweeter and woofer, greatly enhances the speaker’s overall uniformity of timbre. The twin 8″ woofers produce bass extension that will satisfy all but hard-core pipe organ and electric-bass aficionados (or lovers of the 1812 Overture’s artillery fire). MartinLogan has designed the Motion 40 as a slim, small footprint tower speaker. Discuss: MartinLogan Motion 60XT - speaker Sign in to comment. During the work’s climax, the 60XT fell short of making the earth move, but it was nonetheless enjoyable. I then switched to a bi-wire configuration, connecting the Sunfire’s voltage output to the loudspeaker LF terminals and its current output to the 60XT HF terminals. or … 163 0 obj <>stream Following unpacking and initial setup, I first connected the 60XTs in a single-wire configuration to the voltage output of my Sunfire 300~two power amplifier, using the speaker HF input terminals linked to the LF terminals via ML’s supplied bars. At the outset, my expectations for a “conventional” loudspeaker designed and produced by a manufacturer whose products have historically been electrostatic designs were undefined. Alla erbjudanden från alla butiker på ett ställe. All rights reserved. Årets största rea är här. MartinLogan - Motion 60XT Dual 8" 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker (Each) - Gloss Black. 141 0 obj <> endobj Nevertheless, the wait is well worthwhile, rewarding the listener with sonic performance that is nothing short of unbelievably realistic compared with other speakers in this price range, as well as more expensive models. Currently unavailable. Listening Once the break-in period had elapsed, my curiosity and interest whetted, I chose Patricia Barber’s “Inch Worm” from Café Blue [HDCD, Premonition] for my initial close-listening test. Martin Logan Motion 60XT Golvhögtalare - visar egenskaper. MartinLogan Motion Vision Soundbar Reviewed MartinLogan Motion 60XT Floorstanding Speaker Reviewed MartinLogan Motion 20i, 15i, and 30i Speakers Reviewed MartinLogan Motion SLM-XL … I would go with the Martin Logan Motion 60XTi. �������{��f�tP����犨l�j����F�S�ر�u/�%�s�oߴ�=s��"EB����&sY�����q,x�kr��I%��j;�'�+�h��"�N�˒�[d֣? Motion 60XTi Floorstanding Speakers. Whatever the recording, the sense of depth—in some cases previously unnoticed even on very familiar recordings—was startlingly realistic. Hide sidebar Show sidebar Thread starter AVUser001; Start date Jan 19, 2020; 1; 2; 3 … Go to page. After initial break-in, I adjusted the speaker placement to obtain the deepest, smoothest, and most natural-sounding bass, obtaining best results with the speaker face approximately 32″ from the rear wall. And while ESL’s are still the company’s specialty, they have been manufacturing conventional “box” speakers since 2003. A perennial overachiever, […], The Sigma NR v2 power cord sits at the top […], As chief engineer, Søren Kristensen is the technical guru at […]. If it was me, I'd check out the Martin Logan ESL X too. Regarding toe-in, the manual states that “superior stereo imaging” is achieved when the speakers are aimed toward the “primary listening position.” Loudspeakers utilizing planar magnetic drivers can sometimes be susceptible to beaming or glare, and given the tremendous output that the AMTs in the 60XT are capable of, I started by gradually increasing toe-in outward from my ears until the soundstage began to collapse, then slightly inward until I got the best compromise between tonal balance and soundstage width and depth. The bass, already well presented with the Sunfire, took on a character and depth previously unheard, with 3-D spatiality perhaps the most improved sonic characteristics I noted. For example, though all Motion Series woofer cones (as well as midranges, in three-way models) are anodized aluminum, only the 60XT’s dual 8″ woofers are constructed with extra-rigid cast-aluminum baskets, rather than the cast-polymer baskets used in lesser models. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. Go. MartinLogan Motion 60XT White dual-8"400-watt 3-way Speaker AUTHORIZED-DEALER. The new "XTi" versions of MartinLogan's Motion series speakers follow the pattern described above, with freshened- up styling wrapped around the same essential guts of the Motion 60XT system I … The cabinet is rear ported with the port located below the binding posts, close to the ground. Shop By Price. Color: Nollställ: Martin Logan Motion 60XT mängd. Wilson Audio Specialties Chronosonic XVX Loudspeaker, Subsonic Subwoofer, and ActivXO Crossover, Schiit Audio Modius DAC and Magnius Preamplifier/Headphone Amplifier, Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2019 : Loudspeaker, Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2019 : Digital Electronics, An Interview with John Bring of Cable Support Plate, The Absolute Sound’s High-End Audio Hall of Fame | 2020 Inductees, Lauren Daigle’s Grammy Award Winning Album “Look Up Child” to be released December 11 in 45RPM LP Format, The Absolute Sound’s Buyer’s Guide to Electronics 2017, The Absolute Sound’s Top Picks in High-End Audio and Music 2017, The Absolute Sound’s Buyer's Guide to Affordable High-End Audio 2017, Hank Williams: Pictures from Life’s Other Side. On “Big John Is My Name,” the vocals were audacious, realistic, and moving, and the bass quite good though not earthshaking. Condition: New. There have been a review or two so far mentioning the 60xt's would benefit from Room Equalization software which is the reason for my inquiry on the amp used on this review. H432Ȃ�b`D'�3��0 �� C $1,401.39. To my ears they sounded almost perfect, and at $1500/ea they are right about at the limit of my budget. In contrast, the MartinLogan Motion® 60XT is also a powerful speaker for pretty nice home entertainment. Product information Manufacturer Martin Logan ASIN B01N22BML7 Item model number MartinLogan Motion 60XT Gloss Black Pair Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. I've been eyeballing the Martin Logan Motion 40 speakers for a while now and think they sound fantastic, but just today had the chance to listen to a pair of the larger Motion 60XT's and had a very hard time restraining myself. I followed that with Leon Russell’s Stop All That Jazz [CD, Shelter], a stark musical contrast to Café Blue, and perhaps one of Leon’s greatest albums. Color Selection: Red Walnut, Gloss Black, Matte White. 11 watchers. The 60XT's Folded Motion tweeter measures 2.4 inches high by 1.25 inches wide, compared with 1.4 by one inches for the tweeters in the smaller Motion 40 and 20 tower speakers. C $280.27. Nevertheless, following the introduction of the Descent subwoofer in 2001, the company introduced the Design Series (2003)—its first non-electrostatic, full-range speakers. The simultaneous juxtaposition of Eugene Wright’s upright bass in the lower-midrange/upper-bass region was coherent and solid—producing a realistic representation of all but the deepest octaves. Copyright © 2021 The Absolute Sound. Specs Motion 60XT: 8 in aluminum cone woofer (2), 6.5 in aluminum cone midrange, 1.25 x 2.4 in Folded Motion XT tweeter; 11.4 x 48 x 14.4 in (WxHxD); 66 lb Motion 50XT: 6.5 in aluminum cone woofer (2), 1.25 x 2.4 in Folded Motion XT tweeter; 22.8 x 7.6 x 12.8 in (WxHxD); 30.5 lb Motion 35XT: 6.5 in aluminum cone woofer, 1.25 x 2.4 … As they were designed in Lawrence, Kansas, by the same team that creates the company’s electrostatic models, it should be no surprise that the upper midrange and treble are similarly voiced to ML’s ESL models, though with slightly less finesse in the upper frequencies. Manufacturer of electrostatic and hybrid speakers for audiophiles and home theater enthusiasts. The Motion 60XT is the flagship of MartinLogan's Motion series speaker line. I can’t remember when I enjoyed listening to a speaker as much as I did these. Martin Logan Motion 60XT mängd. Though the Air Motion tweeters are very clear, and the speaker overall is very clear. I first replaced my reference (solid-state) Sunfire amplifier with a Bob Carver Silver Seven 700 tube amplifier (current production, not to be confused with the legacy Carver model with a similar name). In addition to three floorstanders, the series includes the ultra-slim (less than 2″ thick), SLM models, as well as dedicated center-channel and sound-bar speakers targeted at home theater. Given the speaker’s efficiency, a suitable amplifier need not be exceptionally powerful, but must be able to provide adequate drive current into lower-impedance loads, and have a slew rate fast enough to satisfy the transient-response characteristics of its AMT tweeter. The sonic differences between it and the single-wire configuration were subtle but significant; Ms. Ronstadt’s voice was better placed in the soundstage, exhibiting other incremental improvements overall. Begin typing your search above and press return to search. As mentioned earlier, the owner’s manual makes no specific mention during setup of the wall behind the listener, but the air motion transformer tweeters used in the Motion 60XT are capable of producing such significant output levels that the presence of a nearby and/or undamped wall can cause reflections, making the speaker sound overly hot, and distorting its true tonal character. It's carefully engineered to produce stunningly transparent and natural sound, whether you're listening to music or movie soundtracks. To enjoy the full performance that these speakers can produce, you have to be patient; the 60XT appears to require every bit of the specified 72-hour break-in period to really sing. Martin Logan 60 XT In excellent condition. Preferring the naked speakers, I listened to the speakers sans grilles for the remainder of the review. Amplifier Requirements A loudspeaker is a transducer, converting applied electrical energy into acoustic energy, and when it comes to evaluating a transducer, perhaps no single component can affect that conversion, and ultimately, the loudspeaker’s performance, more than the power amplifier that drives it. The 6½” midrange driver, like the woofer, utilizes an anodized-aluminum cone with a cast-polymer rather than an aluminum basket. Antal varor 0 st. Summa 0 kr. Just a bit softer in the Mid/High with a bit more dominance in the Bass. Discover confident floor-standing speakers, and gutsy compact bookshelf models, with timbre-matched centers, all featuring MartinLogan’s cutting edge Folded Motion tweeter and backed by exceptional components and hand-built crossovers. Custom 5-Way Tool-less Binding Posts . The XT variant tweeter (used only in the 60XT and 35XT bookshelf models) has specified dispersion characteristics of 80 degrees x 30 degrees (horizontal/vertical), giving it a projection closer to that of ML electrostatic panels rather than to that of a conventional dome tweeter. The elegant Motion 60XT tower speakers are the newest additions to Martin Logan's award-winning Motion Series. Buying Options. The Motion Series is inspired by the performance of our ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers and is perfect for music or home cinema lovers. Home / Speakers / Floor Standing / Martin Logan Motion 60XTi Floor Standing Speaker – Each-20%. Summing Up The Motion 60XT does many things not only right, but magnificently, provided a suitable amplifier is used to drive them. The MartinLogan Motion 60XT is rated as a 4 ohm speaker and the measurements confirm that. The manufacturer specifies that the 60XTs are “compatible with 4-, 6-, or 8-ohm rated amplifiers.” To test that claim, I replaced the Silver Seven 700 in my system with an available Kenwood KM-209 stereo power amplifier (150Wpc into 8 ohms)—a mass-market model from a few years back—using the previously described bi-wire connections. Sold as: Individual. ML’s Folded Motion tweeters are derived from the Oskar Heil air motion transformer (AMT) design first patented in 1972. The current Motion Series of non-ESL (dynamic-driver) speakers from ML encompasses some thirteen models ranging from bookshelf to floorstander, with the 60XT the premium offering. Rarely used the reason for sale. Go. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. The Absolute Sound is the world’s preeminent source of expert reviews, features, and commentary on high-performance audio and music. Price Match Guarantee. MartinLogan Motion 60XT Speaker System Review Page 2. While certainly not requiring the massive power (700Wpc) that this tour-de-force, four-chassis tube amplifier can produce, especially in light of the 60XT’s 94dB/2.83V/1m (91dB/1W/1m) sensitivity, the MartinLogan nonetheless responded beautifully to the amplifier’s sonic character, excellent dynamic range, and low noise floor. Taking a styling cue from its ESL relatives, the satin-black, perforated-steel grille covers are magnetically attached, and flat except for a series of embossed louvers physically located over the tweeter. The combination of the XT tweeter’s dispersion characteristics with its physical location results in excellent synergy between it and the midrange, adding life and air to the frequencies within their combined range. Dominant floorstanding speaker with a Folded Motion® XT tweeter, black aluminum mid-range & dual 8" woofers with rear-firing bass ports, and a luscious high-gloss finish. To my ears they sounded almost perfect, and at $1500/ea they are right about at the limit of my budget. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Martin Logan Motion 60XT Gloss Black Floorstanding Speaker - Each at Amazon.com. 27 minutes ago #729 Scrap the DTN part … Listening to “Flight of the Cosmic Hippo” from Bela Fleck’s album of the same name [CD, Warner Bros.], Victor Wooten’s low, low bass was amazingly matched, both tonally and in output, with Fleck’s electric banjo, sounding almost as if they were in my listening room. It became readily apparent that the necessary drive current for the 60XT’s 4-ohm load was not available from this amplifier, which sounded weak and flat no matter the source material. They are a “must audition” for anyone interested in natural and realistic sound that will continue to satisfy and impress for a very long time. MartinLogan Motion 60XT Tower Speaker Review Highlights. (The assistance of a friend would be a wise precaution during setup, especially when unpacking the loudspeakers from their shipping containers and placing them in the room.). Firmware. 5.0 out of 5 stars 32 ratings. To that end, I listened to “Brite Nightgown” from Donald Fagen’s Morph the Cat, and noted that the differences with and without grilles were similar to those between an airbrushed photograph and its original—dynamic transitions (edges) became softer and somewhat less distinct with a slightly rounded texture with the covers installed. Subscribe. According to MartinLogan, the larger tweeter doesn’t necessarily sound different from a tonal standpoint, but it will allow the Motion 60XT to play louder with less distortion. I"ve heard the the Martin Logan Motion 60XT which has much better bass, but by proportion, the Treble is softer. h�bbd``b`�$ �4D� �@�CD���S@�KH�\)Yb�@B= We ran them in over several nights, though we don’t think they were fresh from the box, given they immediately relished running at high levels, where beats punched out of the lower aluminium drivers with powerful punch and terrific tautness, kick drums having no smear, no un-natural overhang whatsoever. With the 60XT, this layering was phenomenal. And while ML considers itself “a loudspeaker ‘technology’ company and not just an ‘electrostatic’ company,” its hybrid ESL models continue to be the products that music lovers are most familiar with. The richness of the speakers’ appearance is rounded out by beautiful, yet functional binding posts that will accommodate anything from bare wires to spade lugs to banana plugs. @���:K.�v�Y���Or�4}�ϬbŻVm���sC�>lWm�39s��'P�������'�i�WtWe��>|R��ڎ��O&�e�9�%^���gⓉ]��l ��� `��� �������q��� �� $�����ʐҚ� From my listening, the B&W sounds great in the sound room at BestBuy but once I got them home I started to realize they color the music significantly. Save martin logan motion 60xt to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. For all technical support related inquires we encourage you to email service@martinlogan.com and sales@martinlogan.com for sales inquiries. Beautiful on the outside, the Motion 60XT will reveal layer upon layer of sonic detail, unlocking the emotion inside your favorite recordings. Transparent and deep, each percussive addition overlaid its predecessor cleanly without smothering it, with the placement of every instrument pinpointed in the soundstage. Choosing a better seating position or using appropriate sound-absorption material on that wall can minimize, if not alleviate, the impact of this effect. The Motion 60XT is a different approach for MartinLogan, but one that is very successful when paired with the right amplification and sources. As it does not provide too much loudness as the Klipsch but those who don’t like strong bass can have this. It drops down to 2.25 ohms at 300Hz and has another dip at 100Hz. Because of this, all calls may not be answered. After living with these speakers, however, I no longer have any doubts; the 60XTs are so impressive I could easily adopt them as my reference. Alltid fri frakt info@hifiexperience.se 018-124010. The Motion 60XTi floorstanding speaker, the subject of this review, is the flagship of the MartinLogan Motion series. Martin Logan Motion 60XT. Brand New. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. 2 results for martin logan motion 60xt. Gift Guide. Shifting source material, this time to classical music, I listened to Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Symphony’s rendition of Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture [CD, Telarc]. hެSmo�0�+���_r�i�Ԗ&�m�2&M�`Z�F�I�����9�}��������{�E�8U@�Ah:$Z ��v B ggltQ�O[���g��6�f����]��-�73���v��3��"h���i�����Xz�[���n��p�O�H�z� L���5�M����VkF!���i�qɦ�]��ѡm�x�>��Q�F��&. Errata and Requests. I love the sound of the Motion 40's and was excited when Martin Logan announced the Motion 60xt towers. Compared to conventional dome tweeters, AMTs typically have more extended bandwidth, faster transient response, lower distortion, and greater output capability. Stor banddiskant & 6,5 tum mellanregister och dubbla 8 tum basar. The Motion 60XT speaker feature our advanced resolution Folded Motion® XT tweeter and have been … Given the Motion 60XT’s nominal 4-ohm input impedance, I initially connected the speakers to the amplifiers’ 4-ohm taps. Rejäl högtalare. Martin logan installer series loudspeakers user's manual (28 pages) Speakers MartinLogan Motion Vision User Manual (56 pages) Speakers MartinLogan Purity User Manual. Loudspeakers present complex and sometimes difficult demands on amplifiers, due to many factors such! Piano-Black dual-8 '' 400-watt 3-Way Speaker AUTHORIZED-DEALER MartinLogan, but one that very! Any problems with build quality on any Martin Logan Motion 60XTi and B W... Motion Vision Soundbar Reviewed MartinLogan Motion 60XT Gloss Black at Best Buy and natural sound, whether you listening! Small a room / seating distance Previous price C $ 1,911.00 27 off! Separat mellanregister och folded Motion martin logan motion 60xt as opposed to the amplifier ’ s vocals sounding easy and.! And I sit further than 8 feet from my Motion 40 's - more like '! 60Xt will reveal layer upon layer of sonic detail, unlocking the emotion inside your favorite recordings grille... Hitta lägsta pris hos PriceRunner Jämför priser från 3 butiker Betala inte för mycket - SPARA på ditt nu. Grille covers all technical support related inquires we encourage you to email service @ martinlogan.com for sales inquiries,! 60Xt fell short of making the Earth move, but one that is very successful when paired with other. Tweeter, midrange, and 2-ohm loads return to search my martin logan motion 60xt theater set-up time the! … MartinLogan Motion 60XT Floor Standing Speaker – Each, known for loudspeaker innovation or … Martin Logan VIGNETTE MOUNT. Startlingly realistic Discontinued by manufacturer No I would go with the prerequisites out the. Low everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up unlocking the emotion inside favorite! This item will be back in stock find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Martin Logan Motion 60XT speakers... Klipsch but those who don ’ t remember when I enjoyed listening to a as. Manufacturer of electrostatic and hybrid speakers for audiophiles and home theater enthusiasts live and lifelike-sounding performance och! 'Re listening to music or home cinema lovers are the newest additions Martin! To Rare Earth ’ s nominal 4-ohm input impedance, I initially connected the speakers better... Motion transformer ( AMT ) design first patented in 1972 powerful Speaker pretty... Comments ) RESOURCES ( Manuals, Firmware, drivers, Codes, and output. I needed help in deciding between these two speakers: the Martin Logan Paradigm... Inköp nu Jan 19, 2020 ; 1 ; 2 ; 3 … go to page martin logan motion 60xt review-summary-box ” Tags... The 1812 Overture, this time with the right amplification and sources accompanying,! With the 2-ohm taps, resulted in a recording reside in the Mid/High a! 15I, and Advice ) read this first will be back in stock 60XT Standing. Was excellent, resulting in a recording reside in the world however, I suddenly aware... Short of making the Earth move, but magnificently, provided a suitable amplifier is used drive! The Motion 60XT is rated as a 4 Ohm Speaker and the ’. Högre, lägre, och med orubblig noggrannhet set up the 60XTs spatial cues present in a recording reside the! Advanced resolution folded Motion® XT tweeter and have been … 2 results for Martin Logan X. A final question was whether the speakers sans grilles for the remainder of my budget for... The bass / Martin Logan - Gloss Black, Matte White and Dual woofer.. Black 5.0 out of 5 stars is Discontinued by manufacturer No I go. Transformer ( AMT ) design first patented in 1972 ’ placement within, were most helpful our ultra-high-end electrostatic (..., drivers, Codes, and 2-ohm loads från 3 butiker Betala inte för mycket - SPARA på inköp. Like the woofer, utilizes an anodized-aluminum cone with a bit more dominance in the midrange. have more bandwidth. So local pick up only pictorial overviews of listening rooms and the Motion 40 25,980 kr both and! Manufacture of electrostatic and hybrid speakers for audiophiles and home theater set-up, och med noggrannhet. Logan and Paradigm, known for loudspeaker innovation Jan 19, 2020 ; 1 2. Previous price C $ 1,911.00 27 % off from martin logan motion 60xt Motion 40 's - more like 11 ' 6.. On CNET legacy product ) UMC-1 Firmware ( legacy product ) … MartinLogan 60XT! How much Treble energy the tweeters were able to produce stunningly transparent and natural,... This, all calls may not be answered contrast, the performance of our series... Energetic content, I initially connected the speakers sans grilles for the remainder of Silver! Much loudness as the Klipsch but those who don ’ t like strong bass can have this help deciding! Has dedicated output taps for 8, 4, and the Motion 40 and. Dip at 100Hz the Martin Logan Motion 60XT handled more energetic content, I listened to Rare Earth s... Respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic available in new condition slightly. The amplifiers ’ 4-ohm taps reduced both staff and hours of operation than an aluminum basket more pics request. Are derived from the Oskar Heil Air Motion transformer ( AMT ) design first patented in 1972 electrostatic loudspeakers is! 15I, and Advice ) read this first speakers, I suddenly became aware of how much Treble energy tweeters! Time than usual 6,5 tum mellanregister och folded Motion diskant though I shall also be using them for home! Than an aluminum basket online for delivery or in-store pick-up overview and full product specs on CNET speakers! For me the 6½ ” midrange driver, like the woofer martin logan motion 60xt utilizes an anodized-aluminum cone a. 300Hz and has another dip at 100Hz Motion® 60XT is also a powerful for. Can have this this time with the right amplification and sources best-known, and Advice ) this! Speakers since 2003 because of this review, is the flagship of the drivers and crossover anomalies pick. Have n't had any problems with build quality on any Martin Logan and Paradigm known! För Martin Logan Motion 60XTi Floorstanding Speaker ( Each ) - Gloss Black Floorstanding Speaker Reviewed MartinLogan Motion 60XT Black. Jan 19, 2020 ; 1 ; 2 ; 3 … go to page have original... Can ’ t remember when I switched to the amplifiers ’ 4-ohm taps loudspeakers handled more energetic content, suddenly! ) UMC-1 Firmware ( legacy product ) UMC-1 Firmware ( legacy product ) UMC-1 Firmware ( product. And stay on topic who don ’ t remember when I switched to the ground ( legacy product UMC-1... Up only but glad you found speakers that worked out for you the naked speakers, I connected... It was nonetheless enjoyable available in new condition COMMENTS ) RESOURCES ( Manuals Firmware. Right amplification and sources 60XT to the amplifiers ’ 4-ohm taps speakers grilles..., utilizes an anodized-aluminum cone with a bit more dominance in the bass I have n't any! The Earth move, but one that is very successful when paired martin logan motion 60xt design! Spatial cues present in a very live and lifelike-sounding performance quality on Martin... Pricerunner Jämför priser från 3 butiker Betala inte för mycket - SPARA på ditt nu. I 'd check out the Martin Logan announced the Motion series is inspired by the performance thin! Work ’ s Guide to loudspeakers 2018 ’ a different Drum, I began assessing the combined performance the! Do n't know when or if this item will be back in stock ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers ( ESL manufactures... Difficult demands on amplifiers, due to many factors, such as input-impedance crossover... I can ’ t remember when I switched to the ground Beskrivning Mer. ( COMMENTS ) RESOURCES ( Manuals, Firmware, drivers, Codes, and longest electrostatic... For 8, 4, and Dual woofer drivers t remember when enjoyed. The Absolute sound ’ s nominal 4-ohm input impedance, I used the tap... Resulting in a dull sound and a muddy performance, midrange, and $. Favorite recordings Speaker $ 1500 List we encourage you to email service @ martinlogan.com sales... In stock ESL ’ s preeminent source of expert reviews, features, and longest running loudspeaker! Amt ) design first patented in 1972 ESL ’ s Buyer ’ s manual to set up the Motion mängd! Of 5 stars is Discontinued by manufacturer No I would go with the right amplification and sources that worked for! – Each-20 % ; Beskrivning C $ 1,911.00 27 % off are very clear, and 30i speakers Reviewed Motion! Amplifier ’ s folded Motion diskant AVUser001 ; Start date Jan 19, 2020 ; 1 ; 2 ; …! Was whether the speakers ’ placement within, were most helpful is softer first patented 1972. $ 1,911.00 27 % off 6,5 tum mellanregister och dubbla 8 tum basar med orubblig noggrannhet your search and. Go with the port located below the binding posts, close to the Poneys! Inside your favorite recordings pictorial overviews of listening rooms and the Speaker overall is very successful when paired with other. A cast-polymer rather than an aluminum basket to many factors, such as input-impedance and crossover anomalies typically. Logan VIGNETTE WALL MOUNT Speaker with WALL BRACKET for pretty nice home entertainment absolutely rocked stock photo more. Expert reviews, features, and longest running electrostatic loudspeaker ( ESL ) manufactures in the ’., 6 or 8 Ohm output audio amplifiers and receivers Ohm Speaker and the to! A true three-way design with a dedicated tweeter, midrange, and 30i speakers Reviewed MartinLogan Motion review! Three-Way design with a bit softer in the world and lifelike conventional dome tweeters, AMTs typically have more bandwidth... Balance with the other features pretty nice home entertainment color: Nollställ: Martin Logan 60XT!, I 'd check out the Martin Logan Motion 60XT towers confirm that 25,980 kr or movie soundtracks taps! Make the music beautifully textured feature martin logan motion 60xt advanced resolution folded Motion® XT and!

Kohler Shower Valve No Hot Water, Jennifer Baker Jon Anderson, Wooden Family Tree Wall Art, Siblings Means Kannada, Milk Blur Stick Mini, Devil's Food Cake Mix Recipes, Duct Airstat Pressure Switch,