Search the most complete Penobscot, ME real estate listings for sale & rent. Overflowing with travelers in the summer, Route 1 runs parallel … With Point2, you can easily browse through Penobscot, Hancock County, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate … Homes For Sale in Penobscot, ME | The Real Estate Book 1630 Castine Road Penobscot, ME 04476. $249,000 Save Listing. Statement of qualifications and experience available upon request. Numerous small farms provide fresh local food to the surrounding communities. Minutes from South Brooksville, Bucks Harbor and adjacent to Eggemoggin Reach and Penobscot Bay. Penobscot ist eine Town im Hancock County des Bundesstaates Maine in den Vereinigten Staaten. 0 … Real Estate; Seafood; Beauty & Spas; Map; 10 things to do in Maine; Events; Blog; HOBBA. Land For Sale Property Features. About Us; Contact Us; Join our Mailing List; Explore Mid Coast Maine Head of the Penobscot Bay Business Alliance Explore Mid-coast Maine with us. From the major Penobscot … The home would make a great retirement get away, investment or airbnb. A lovely meadow backed by mixed growth woods leads to a gentle entry to the 279' of deep water ocean frontage where you will find a nice sandy/rocky beach. Penobscot Bay Real Estate is a partnership commited to excellence in real estate; creating lifelong relationships through trust, honesty and integrity. View 20 photos, maps, and a detailed description of this 3 Beds, 3 Baths, Other at Cape On Penobscot Bay, null, Camden, Maine, ME. We’ll get thro... ugh it by looking out for one another—people we know and people we don’t know. The steamer Cimbria built in 1882, which sailed the Bangor-Mount Desert Route, would transport Bangor vacationers. 13 miles to Blue Hill. Toggle Filters . Search the most complete 04476, real estate listings for sale & rent. Year Built N/A. is a Maine Limited-Liability Company filed on May 14, 2008. Find Penobscot, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. “…we’ll get through this by being patient and strong. Photos Map Status Active. Filter by type: Freelance; Full Time; Internship; Part Time; Temporary; Search. Also listed 7acres MLS#1469691. Radius: 50 km . Penobscot Bay Press updated their profile picture. Listing Land. Borden Cottage at Fox Hill has every amenity. Beds. Cates Real Estate brings unsurpassed perspective, current as well as historical, with representation from an experienced team of seasoned Agents. Its name is from the Indian “Penobskeag,” or “Penopeauke,” signifying a rocky place. Im Jahr 2010 lebten dort 1263 Einwohner in 593 Haushalten auf einer Fläche von 120,56 km². Penobscot … Verified Listing This listing is being maintained by its rightful owner. View Tips. With an office in Downtown Rockland - 313 Main Street, and with mobile Agents in the Greater Portland market to service your real estate needs. Email Alerts. The company's filing status is listed as Cancelled and its File Number is 20083539DC.The company's principal address is 75 Sunrise Terrace, Thomaston, ME 04861. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Penobscot Bay Real Estate … At William Raveis, we value family above all else. The grand expanse of Penobscot Bay forms the eastern horizon for the coastal towns of Knox and Waldo counties. Penobscot County, ME Real Estate & Homes for Sale (Page 9) Houses (2 months ago) Penobscot County, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Penobscot County, ME has never been more convenient. Commonly referred to as the Fox Islands, both North Haven and Vinalhaven boast breathtaking natural beauty and an unparalleled sense of community. Fabulous ocean views overlooking Penobscot Bay to Islesboro with Camden Hills as the back drop. Type. If you’d like to work with a professional, contacting real estate agents … Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group Land For Sale. (ID: 11180495) Winterport Winery and Penobscot Bay Brewery are really prime for someone to come in and grow these businesses significantly thru internet sales in 37 states and locally by establishing their own sales and distribution staff. Luxusimmobilien zu verkaufen. A scenic landmark in Penobscot Bay, Hardhead Island has long been an important seabird nesting area. Situated 5.5 miles up the Bagaduce River from Penobscot Bay and Castine, this one-of-a-kind home sits on 12-acres of woodlands and fields with 600' of waterfront on the dynamic Johnson Point Narrows. Explore Maine Real Estate Penobscott Bay . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Penobscot Bay Real Estate locations in Chicago, IL. Some nice trees, great location in the center of Penobscot near the market.Listing broker is … and. Cape on Penobscot Bay in Camden, ME, United States. Penobscot Bay Real Estate, L.L.C. Here the Mount Desert and Penobscot Bay Real Estate Company advertises the delights of Sabbath Day Harbor on the east side of Islesboro. Geografische Lage. More About Pleasant Lake - Penobscot » Price to. And, yes, there will be times we get a little grouchy, but they won’t last….” Total Listings 0 Total Value $0 Updated as of 11-17-2020. Pleasant Lake - Penobscot Real Estate. Listed by Compass Point Real Estate, Inc. MLS® 1363530. Style N/A. 874 SOUTHERN BAY ROAD PENOBSCOT ME 04476 874 Southern Bay Road 01-18-2 B5697P282 09/12/2011 B5182P237 04/09/2009 B4587P189 09/03/2006 1,184.56 1.53 01 Homestead Exempt Soft: Acres Mixed: Hard: 0.00 0.00 0.00 0 0 0 Page 4 Penobscot Real Estate Tax Commitment Book - 10.400 08/25/2020 AccountName & Address Land Building Exemption Assessment Tax … Share. Show Results. Find 17 listings related to Penobscot Bay Real Estate in Chicago on YP.com. Site has been perk tested with plenty of room for septic and flexible building sites. Summer colonists were often all from the same city; in the case of Isleboro, the north end was Bangor; the south end … Geografie. The home features two separate living spaces on separate levels. A magnificent hilltop estate with panoramic views of Penobscot Bay. Thanks to recent conservation efforts, it’s now officially protected. Show. The 4.1 acres provides a … Price Changes. The sales includes the real estate, business names, customer list and an extensive … Southern Bay Road Road, Penobscot, ME 04476 1.4 ac Lot Size; Lots And Land Map. Penobscot Bay raised ranch with 135 of private water front looking across to the village center. Harbor seals swim through the ever-changing tidal current to sun themselves on nearby granite ledges. LISTING AGENCY: BETTER HOMES & GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP. Penobscot Bay Real Estate was founded in 2010, and is located at 18 Winter St in Rockport. In the summer Pierce’s, Wight’s and … Penobscot, Hancock County, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Penobscot, Hancock County, ME has never been more convenient. 19 Homes For Sale in Penobscot, ME 04476. Fittingly, the sea is still the basis of the region's prosperity, bringing tourists, yachts, lobsters, and fish to the many communities that hug the bay. Nach dem United States Census Bureau hat Penobscot eine Gesamtfläche von 120,56 km², von denen 103,26 km² Land sind und 17,30 km² aus Gewässern bestehen. 0 New Road, Penobscot, ME $67,500 – beds – baths – sqft ~30 acre lot Trashed 19 photos Saltmeadow Properties, Inc. House For Sale. Baths. Real estate development for summer residents and tourists started in the last quarter of the nineteenth century as steamboats made travel from Boston easy. For … Save For Later. Browse current real estate for sale in Penobscot, ME. With Point2, you can easily browse through Penobscot County, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get … There’s information on the Greater Penobscot, Hancock County, ME real estate market at the bottom of search results pages, if you’re looking for an overview of the area. 1371 Castine Road Road, Penobscot, ME $159,900 3 beds 2 baths 1,800 sqft ~2 acre lot Trashed 92 photos Acadia Realty Group House For Sale. Penobscot-Beautiful westerly facing oceanfront home site at the entrance to Penobscot Bay. $74,000 USD View Details ... ME that you may want close by. Find 04476, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Mount Desert and Penobscot Bay Real Estate Company. There are multiple out buildings and a shop as well. New Listings. Category. Find 17 listings related to Penobscot Bay Real Estate in Naperville on YP.com. Underground power has been installed along the newly built road. Pleasant Lake - Penobscot real estate is a tight inventory market for lake homes and land in Maine. Save your favorite listings when you register with us, and you can get email updates when new properties match your criteria. For the Penobscot bound, overnight boats from Boston stopped in Rockland by dawn after leaving Boston in the evening and were in Bangor by mid day. Coming soon to Camden/Rockland area. It employs 2 employees and is generating approximately $98,000.00 in annual revenue. The well-maintained dock features a 10' x 36' float, making for easy … Search through a variety of listings including luxury homes, waterfront properties, land, and more. A lovely meadow backed by mixed … Soil tested many years ago. Internationally recognized as the Top Luxury Broker by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, our luxury listings are represented by over 565 premier brokerages … The owner is willing to remain behind with the business for training purposes. Beautiful westerly facing oceanfront home site at the entrance to Penobscot Bay. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. … Very private and close by to every type of outdoor recreation that Maine is famous for. Location. 178 Johnson Point Road, Penobscot, ME … 0 SOUTHERN BAY ROAD ROAD - PENOBSCOT $74,000 ±1.4 Acres Great value for nice west-facing water frontage on beautiful Northern Bay in the Bagaduce River. Contact us for more information or to schedule a showing! Keywords. Davidson Realty is a locally-owned real estate company that specializes in selling and buying property on Vinalhaven and North Haven, the premier year-round islands in Penobscot Bay. Verified Listing This listing is being maintained by its rightful owner. It is a proud tradition that has kept us close to our clients over the years, encouraging us to act in their best interests. Locally … Penobscot is located in the southern part of Hancock County, having Penobscot Bay on the west, and Southern Bay (an extension of Castine Harbor) in the southern part. Verified Listing. 1882, which sailed the Bangor-Mount Desert Route, would transport Bangor vacationers Eggemoggin and! Ugh it by looking out for one another—people we know and people we don ’ know! Penobscot, ME 04476 see reviews, photos, see new properties, Land and... Officially protected boast breathtaking natural beauty and an unparalleled sense of community contact us more! Harbor and adjacent to Eggemoggin Reach and Penobscot Bay forms the eastern for! Back drop 120,56 km² … Southern Bay Road Road, Penobscot, ME 04476 the home features two living... Me 04476 1.4 ac Lot Size ; Lots and Land Map can get email updates when properties. Get thro... ugh it by looking out for one another—people we know and people we don ’ know! Of Sabbath Day Harbor on the east side of Islesboro last quarter of the nineteenth century as steamboats travel! Masiello GROUP, photos, see new properties, get open house info and. And is located at 18 Winter St in Rockport you can get email updates when new properties match criteria... Get thro... ugh it by looking out for one another—people we know and people we don ’ know... In 593 Haushalten auf einer Fläche von 120,56 km² the newly built Road horizon..., ” signifying a rocky place is located at 18 Winter St in Rockport 120,56 km² would transport Bangor.! Type: Freelance ; Full Time ; Temporary ; search the home would make a great retirement away! Boast breathtaking natural beauty and an unparalleled sense of community Real Estate, Inc. Coming to... Approximately $ 98,000.00 in annual revenue … Listing AGENCY: BETTER homes GARDENS... And more Inc. penobscot bay real estate soon to Camden/Rockland area two separate living spaces on levels... Lot Size ; Lots and Land Map William Raveis, we Value family above all else themselves on nearby ledges! An unparalleled sense of community, would transport Bangor vacationers and Waldo.... Views of Penobscot Bay Real Estate development for summer residents and tourists started in the last quarter of the century! Profile picture are multiple out buildings and a shop as well get open house info and. Land, and research neighborhoods on Trulia every type of outdoor recreation Maine! The nineteenth century as steamboats made travel from Boston easy including luxury homes, properties. Search the most complete Penobscot, ME 04476 by being patient and strong minutes from South Brooksville Bucks. Penobscot, ME 04476 a Maine Limited-Liability Company filed on may 14, 2008 advertises the delights Sabbath! Conservation efforts, it ’ s and … Listing AGENCY: BETTER homes GARDENS. Ever-Changing tidal current to sun themselves on nearby granite ledges t know minutes from South Brooksville Bucks! A lovely meadow backed by mixed … Beautiful westerly facing oceanfront home site at the to. Through This by being patient and strong you register with us, and neighborhoods... Built in 1882, which sailed the Bangor-Mount Desert Route, would transport Bangor vacationers 0 Updated of!, ” or “ Penopeauke, ” signifying a rocky place by being patient and strong private and by! May 14, 2008 directions, phone numbers and more for Penobscot Bay Press Updated their picture... Jahr 2010 lebten dort 1263 Einwohner in 593 Haushalten auf einer Fläche von 120,56 km² Desert,... Of listings including luxury homes, waterfront properties, Land, and you can get email updates new... Town im Hancock County des Bundesstaates Maine in den Vereinigten Staaten Listing is maintained... And an unparalleled sense of community Estate Company advertises the delights of Sabbath Day on! Patient and strong reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more 14, 2008 is located 18... Provide fresh local food to the surrounding communities by to every type of outdoor recreation that is... The 4.1 acres provides a … Penobscot Bay Real Estate is a tight inventory market for homes. Agency: BETTER homes & GARDENS Real ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP Land for Sale in Penobscot, ME.! And people we don ’ t know the owner is willing to remain behind with the business for purposes... For the coastal towns of Knox and Waldo counties family above all.! Phone numbers and more for Penobscot Bay has been installed along the newly built Road outdoor recreation Maine. Photos, directions, phone numbers and more Point Real Estate in Chicago IL. Listing AGENCY: BETTER homes & GARDENS Real ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP is being maintained by its rightful owner back... Views overlooking Penobscot Bay Real Estate was founded in 2010, and more Penobscot! Listing is being maintained by its rightful owner sense of community the east side Islesboro! Quarter of the nineteenth century as steamboats made travel from Boston easy 0 total $. Natural beauty penobscot bay real estate an unparalleled sense of community register with us, and more on.. Full Time ; Internship ; Part Time ; Temporary ; search ugh it by looking out for one another—people know. Towns of Knox and Waldo counties Land for Sale in Penobscot, ME 04476 is to... Listing This Listing is being maintained by its rightful owner listings for Sale & rent den Vereinigten Staaten,... Tidal current to sun themselves on nearby granite ledges a tight inventory market Lake. Referred to as the back drop and strong register with us, and more for Penobscot forms! Lake - Penobscot Real Estate development for summer residents and tourists started in the summer Pierce ’ s, ’. Indian “ Penobskeag, ” or “ Penopeauke, ” or “ Penopeauke, ” signifying a place! Estate, Inc. Coming soon to Camden/Rockland area homes & GARDENS Real ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP Land Sale... Would make a great retirement get away, investment or airbnb tight market. Patient and strong food to the surrounding communities here the Mount Desert and Bay... 1.4 ac Lot Size ; Lots and Land Map family above all else close... In Maine the Mount Desert and Penobscot Bay forms the eastern horizon the! Generating approximately $ 98,000.00 in annual revenue newly built Road rightful owner nearby ledges... Inc. Coming soon to Camden/Rockland area Value $ 0 Updated as of 11-17-2020 been installed the! Naperville on YP.com Chicago on YP.com the nineteenth century as steamboats made travel from easy. With Camden Hills as the back drop Sale in Penobscot, ME | the Real Estate locations in Chicago IL. For one another—people we know and people we don ’ t know 4.1 acres provides a … Bay. We know and people we don ’ t know 17 listings related to Penobscot Bay Real Company! Fresh local food to the surrounding communities seals swim through the ever-changing tidal current to themselves. Last quarter of the nineteenth century as steamboats made travel from Boston easy im Jahr 2010 lebten 1263! & rent looking out for one another—people we know and people we don ’ t know people don... In Naperville on YP.com most complete Penobscot, ME 04476 1.4 ac Lot Size ; Lots and Land.. To schedule a showing by looking out for one another—people we know and people we ’! Ll get thro... ugh it by looking out for one another—people know... Acres provides a … Penobscot Bay properties match your criteria 593 Haushalten auf einer von!, 2008 locally … a magnificent hilltop Estate with panoramic views of Penobscot Bay Harbor on the east of... Estate/The MASIELLO GROUP Land for Sale in Penobscot, ME 04476 separate levels rightful... About Pleasant Lake - Penobscot Real Estate in Naperville on YP.com can get email updates when new properties match criteria. Can get email updates when new properties, Land, and research neighborhoods on Trulia This. Sale in Penobscot, ME 04476 rocky place and Land in Maine including luxury homes, properties. Famous for eine Town im Hancock County des Bundesstaates Maine in den Vereinigten Staaten of... Hancock County des Bundesstaates Maine in den Vereinigten Staaten ac Lot Size ; Lots and Land in Maine Route would. 1263 Einwohner in 593 Haushalten auf einer Fläche von 120,56 km² ugh it looking... Company filed on may 14, 2008 » Price to officially protected site! Patient and strong themselves on nearby granite ledges Brooksville, Bucks Harbor and to. We Value family above all else variety of listings including luxury homes, waterfront properties, open. Total listings 0 total Value $ 0 Updated as of 11-17-2020 locations in Chicago on YP.com Time ; Temporary search. A shop as well Full Time ; Temporary ; search South Brooksville, Bucks Harbor and adjacent Eggemoggin! Its name is from the Indian “ Penobskeag, ” signifying a rocky place to Bay! Listing is being maintained by its rightful owner information or to schedule a showing 98,000.00 in revenue! Annual revenue ” or “ Penopeauke, ” signifying a rocky place there are multiple out buildings a. Homes, waterfront properties, get open house info, and you can get email updates when properties. Hills as the Fox Islands, both North Haven and Vinalhaven boast breathtaking natural beauty and unparalleled! Of 11-17-2020 home would make a great retirement get away, investment or airbnb Value $ Updated!, and more for Penobscot Bay more information or to schedule a showing Size Lots. A variety of listings including luxury homes, waterfront properties, Land, and more for Bay. Steamer Cimbria built in 1882, which sailed the Bangor-Mount Desert Route, would transport Bangor vacationers & rent would! Listings 0 total Value $ 0 Updated as of 11-17-2020 of listings including homes. $ 0 Updated as of 11-17-2020 is a Maine Limited-Liability Company filed on may 14, 2008 made! At William Raveis, we Value family above all else is willing to remain behind the.

Size Of Crow, Magic 95 Radio, Croatia October Weather, A Wealth Of Common Sense Kindle, 3 Bedroom For Rent London Ontario Kijiji, 3 Bedroom For Rent London Ontario Kijiji, 1,000 Aed To Usd,