These 2 tools allow you to directly print messages as long as you connect to a printer for the purpose. Disable Bixby key and change to power menu, 8. Tap into the SMS functionality when you can review all the conversations in details. The text you utter appears as you speak. Expand home screen and app drawer icon grid, 6. Move the Speech rate slider to adjust how fast the text will be spoken. With the Your Phone app for Windows, you can send and receive SMS messages from your computer. Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content. Also, you are able to manage the contents on an overall before printing. We won't send you spam. (*This post applies to Samsung phones running Android 10 or later.). Instructions on How To Configure Text to Speech Setting Samsung Galaxy S20: Set up: If you are using text to speech in English, this language is already installed and available to use. The first time you try voice input, you might see a description displayed. Syncios Manager Free is a Samsung-to-PC transfer tool for free. Now open the text-to-speech options under the "speech" heading. To add new ones, follow these steps: Step 1: Open Samsung Messages and tap … So as to print your messages from your Samsung to a Word files, you can just do it by a copy-and-paste way. Samsung Galaxy S20: Connections. Then you can simply tap "Scroll capture" from the options that appear at the bottom of the screen after capturing the screenshot. Here we’ll show you how to use the talk to text feature. Basically, Smart alert will vibrate when you pick up your phone if any calls or messages came in while your phone was sitting idle. Step 2 Now, connect to your Samsung phone, look into the left sidebar where provides Apps, Contacts, SMS, Media (Music and Videos) and Photos management. Some people like to save text messages from family members or loved ones and others have a need to copy text messages for court, trial, legal reasons, or for other general business uses.Once involving into legislation issues, messages evidence comes vital in the trial. 2. To tap the Settings icon, the TTS engine must be selected. This is a sharing app with no charge at all. Thus, just learn how to schedule a text message on Samsung Galaxy S20 well. But with a 4000mAh battery on even the smallest S20, I think it's going to be fine for most people to use the phone in 120Hz, and I've not seen a truly ridiculous drop in estimated usage as a result. Samsung has the Galaxy S20 series in … Samsung's launcher on the Galaxy S20 opens the app draw whether you swipe up or down on the homescreen, but this is easily changed: open up the homescreen settings and look for the "Swipe down for notification panel" toggle. This makes no sense! Last but not least, you can transfer your Samsung Messages to your computer and then print them out at the most convenience. This way is absent of installing any tool on your phone. Among those to steal the show were the Galaxy Z Slip and the Galaxy S20 Ultra. Read More: How to Change Screen Resolution on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra; How to Turn on Dark Mode on Galaxy S20 Ultra, S20 Plus, and S20 Step 1 Download Free Syncios Manager from the official site and install as instructed. If your vision isn't so great, this probably isn't a good one, but for me, it's a necessity. Step 4 Ok now, all you get is the messages with photo formats. Always display brightness slider in quick settings, disable media and device controls, 12. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW - Cut, Copy and Paste Text. Check out our Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra review To enable 120Hz you will have to make do with the FHD+ resolution – if you want a sharper QHD+ image 60Hz is all you can choose. Fortunately, you can disable this behavior on a per-app basis. You should use it! Now you'll be able to take a screenshot just by swiping the edge of your hand across your phone's screen. This is kind of a tricky setting to find, and it's not where you'd probably think. In short, this sleeping will cause apps you use infrequently to have severely limited (or effectively no) ability to run in the background. Samsung's power saving protocols for One UI employ a behavior called app "sleeping" that I'm not particularly fond of. Energy Ring. In 2020, I think it's a little silly for your volume rocker to be doing anything but controlling media volume. Step 3 Paste the previous contents to the Word document. Some people may like it, but I don't need an app I never intend to interact with using up data and RAM living on my home screen. Long tap on an empty area of the homescreen, hit Home screen settings, and set your home and app screen layouts to the largest configuration (5x6). This story was originally published 2020/03/10 9:08am PDTon Mar 10, 2020 and last updated 2020/08/01 9:33am PDTon Aug 1, 2020. Do you use the Google app? And connect them to a printer and print them out simply! Samsung's default font scaling is just comically large to my eyes, so I always go into the display settings and turn it down a notch. We typically keep our phones in silent or vibrate mode, so controlling system or notification noises with the volume rocker is pretty pointless. Please Note: Your text-to-speech language must be the same as your connected phone and watch language. Print Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip. 1 Head into your Settings 2 Select General > Text-to-speech 3 Select Language and scroll through the list of available languages. With it, you can write a message and send it later at a certain time to someone. Tap the Settings icon next to the desired TTS engine (Samsung or Google). Step 3 Start to take screenshots. Top Device Brands. To open the XML files for preview and print, you can open them with "Notepad" (Windows) or "TextEdit" (Mac). It should be the second option below WiFi. If not on the same carrier (until intra-carrier RCS is rolled out) it won't work through the Samsung … Please also check with your car maker to get more directions about disabling this feature. Samsung recently revealed a range of new Galaxy Phones for the year 2020. And Word's printing options are advanced enough for you to adjust different page layout and printing settings. Then, search for Photos, and toggle it to the off position. But make sure the texts are in accordance with the original. Android's text-to-speech (TTS) engine comes in handy for many situations. Thus you just directly print out these messages picture for usage. Step 1 Install a Microsoft Word app on your Samsung phone from the Google Play. If you are using Samsung phone and now need to print your Samsung messages in fast way, then get this post to learn how to easily print messages on Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip. Use Voice To Text Feature on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or Ultra In order to begin using Voice Control to text on Galaxy, you must ensure that the Side key is set to wake Bixby up. After installation, create a new document to edit. Decrease screen "zoom" or font size to show more content, 15.  DownloadMac Version. Step 5: Tap on the Settings gear icon (Red color). So much room for activities! From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray. With Samsung’s release of the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra, a trio of excellent Android smartphones hit the market. Samsung is so proud of its 100X Space Zoom lens on the S20 Ultra, it’s plastered it right on the rear camera array. Text messages hold much value for us, and if you are changing your old phone to a new one and want to learn the method to transfer text messages from Samsung to Samsung S20 … Your Galaxy S20 has a fancy, buttery smooth 120Hz screen. Samsung Daily, or the artist formerly known as the Bixby pane, is Samsung's take on a Google Discover-y feed sort of thing. It's easy enough to permanently add this to the phone's status bar, just pull down on the notification shade, pull down again for the expanded quick settings toggles, then hit the 3-dot menu button. Just long-press on the homescreen, swipe over to the Samsung Daily panel, and you'll see a toggle at the top to disable it. Developer IJP is the creator of a fantastic app known as Energy Bar. I must have high-refresh phones forever now. This is how to make it: In case you need the messages for different purpose, HTML files gives you much more options like converting the HTML to PDF, DOCX for 3-party purpose. One is to export them as HTML files, the other is to backup messages as XML files. It creates a battery … Just go into the apps area of Settings, search for "Weather," and disable all notifications for the app. Your Galaxy S20 has a fancy, buttery smooth 120Hz screen. Now your photos and videos will upload as soon as they're taken, as Google Photos intended. Just enter your email below. Does it send you weather notifications? Connect with us on Messenger . Which leads to my next adjustment. Now scroll down to WiFi Calling and toggle it to on. While not all of these changes may be to everyone's preference, and you may know a few of them, hopefully you'll be reminded of a few choice One UI* and Android options that can make your phone just a little bit nicer to use on a day to day basis. There are several ways to take screenshots on the Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip. How to Guide for Samsung Mobile Device. I consider this mandatory. This one drives me batty: Samsung orders its app drawer grid in the launcher like a homescreen: new stuff goes to the end of the list, and it's on you to organize it. Enable swipe from homescreen for notification panel, 18. with this device, you can also send the text messages to several contacts at the same time. For those with limited smartphone knowledge, that may be a good idea, but for me, the idea I might miss a notification from an app because my phone decided I didn't need that app to be able to wake up in the background causes significant paranoia. Step 4: Select Customize Wallpaper. Open your device settings and select "language and input" from the menu under the heading "system." Some people like to save text messages from family members or loved ones and others have a need to copy text messages for court, trial, legal reasons, or for other general business uses. I generally go into the display settings and set it to 5 or 10 minutes. Step 2 Choose the conversations that you need. Similarily, you are supposed to firstly navigate yourself to the SMS management with Syncios Manager (Refer to Step 1-Step 2 in Method 3). Step 3 Select certain messages in front of the box and then tap the Export button, create a local path to store the messages. I also at this point generally opt to disable the media and device controls interface, because it's pretty much useless, in my opinion, and just takes up space in the notification shade. How to Change the Text Message Font Size on Samsung Galaxy S2. Well it does until you reboot your phone then its back to Samsung voice texting. So you can just download it for multi-purposes with no fee. S10 Speech-to-Text not working fix #2: Reset network settings If you have no problem with your internet connection but Speech-to-Text is still not working as it … We'd love to assist with your request to disable text-to-speech feature. It's a small thing in the grand scheme, but one which I think makes using my phone less stressful. (I also recommend toggling notification icons to "All notifications" if you want to see all your notifications in the status bar.). You'll be able to view your screenshots in Gallery app. At that point, you'll be set. To fix it, drag down the notification shade, hit the power icon, and at the bottom of the screen you'll see a "Side key settings" button. As someone who uses a lot of smartphones on a regular basis, I definitely have a few choice modifications and settings changes I make to get Samsung's phones feeling more intuitive, functional, and just plain better as an overall experience. Apart from the existing ones in Samsung Messages, you can add your own to the list. I have to use gesture nav now, forever. The Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with 128GB of storage and there isn’t a 512GB model as there is with the Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra. Or to continue dictation, touch the Tap to Speak text. If you meet puzzles on USB mode debugging, check this tutorial to fix it out on Android connection. You can resize or move the text box to fit to your document. One is to Palm swipe to take a screenshot without even pressing a button. My wife just bought the new s20 and it has the exact same issue where you can fix it with the above steps but as soon as you reboot it its back do the Samsung voice texting. Move the Speech rate slider to adjust how fast the text will be spoken. Hit "Allow," and … Fortunately, there is a feature to schedule a text message on Galaxy S20. Text to speech settings From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray. But it is kind of time-consuming that the more chat contents are, the more repeated operations you will need to do with. Visit Community . Samsung's virtual keyboard is just really, really bad. The Samsung Galaxy A20 smartphone offers outstanding performance and value. So to use this way, check the steps below: Step 1 Open your Samsung phone and go to the Messages app. Open the … Speechnotes. I'm a bit of a battery peeper, so knowing my exact battery percentage is kind of a must on my phone. Fortunately, you … It will be necessary to provide the judge with e-conversations for supporting. Subscribe to Android Police's weekly newsletter, with the biggest stories, latest deals, and insight on the week's news. Samsung's edge screen feature was always kind of weird. To use Scroll capture while you first need to enable Smart capture from Advanced Settings. For me, there's just no going back to traditional navigation keys. I find it unsettling, for one, and just sort of pointless, for another. Unsubscribe at any time. Hit optimize battery usage, then tap "App not optimized" and select "All." Fortunately, there is a feature to schedule a text message on Galaxy S20. And then connect your Samsung phone to computer with USB cable or a Wi-Fi wireless connection. There are an array of ways to pick up Samsung messages in photos, word file, html and xml format as you want! >Best Ways to Print Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip. When was the last time you used your smartphone for an actual phone call? Who uses Bixby? With Syncios Manager, you can easily backup and restore these data on your phone to computer. with Samsung Support. To print messages from Samsung phone, the attainable and easiest way can be to capture the messages records and save them as pictures. Disable power optimization for Google Photos, 19. 11. Let … This kind of defeats the purpose of the whole thing. Step 7: Adjust the contrast of text if you don’t show the text in the background and tap on Done. Samsung is one of the few phone OEMs still not making media the default volume control out of the box, but changing this is simple enough: just hit the volume rocker, tap the drop-down arrow on the sound menu, and toggle "Use Volume keys for media" on. A screenshot way is to get everything on the phone screen into a picture evidence. Suggestions are slow, not very good, and the layout just doesn't feel like it's especially good at predicting what your fingers are actually searching for. Android 10's gesture navigation is so intuitive once you've used it for a few days, I highly suggest trying it out. This is a personal choice, but as much cool stuff as Samsung's Internet browser can do, I just can't live without Chrome. Head to the Messages tab and a prompt will be sent to your phone asking you to allow Your Phone to access this data. Touch the OK button to continue. All the Samsung messages will then output as HTML files. If you use a Samsung smartphone, you may not be getting the most out of it. Scroll up and down the contents to ready for taking a screenshot. DownloadWin Version    Change is hard, but I haven't found a single person who hasn't been fully converted once they actually gave them an honest try. This is annoying and dumb. This won't affect your homescreen weather widget, it just prevents needless notifications about information you don't need a second time. From Settings, search for and select Palm swipe to capture. Especially Syncios iOS& Android Manager is always upgrading more mobile features, letting people have a good command of Samsung data safety and daily usage. With it, you can write a message and send it later at a certain time to someone. You should use it! Some people say they can't really see the difference with 120Hz enabled, and if so, you may as well leave it off, but for those of us who do, this is the point of no return. Besides, all ways mentioned including the tools are free to use. To pause, touch the Tap to Pause text on the screen. About | Mobile Manager | Phone Transfer | WhatsApp Transfer | Parental Control | Music Converter | Sitemap, Method 1: Take Screenshots and Print out with Pictures, Method 2: Copy and Paste Messages into A Word File, Top 5 Apps to Transfer from Samsung to iPhone 12 Mini/Pro/Pro Max, How to Import Streaming Music to Samsung Galaxy S20, How to Transfer iTunes Music to Huawei P30, How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra, Three Ways to Transfer Data from Samsung to Huawei Honor 20, How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages to Samsung Galaxy S10. Hi can anyone help when I speak into my phone normally its comes out with this (14 pound 50) where I want it to say (£14.50) Can someone help as its drive me up the Wall Tap Settings > General management > Language and input > Text-to-speech. with this device, you can also send the text messages to several contacts at the same time . If I'm picking up my phone, I'm going to look at my notifications, I don't need a reminder! Google Photos is one of my favorite apps, and its near-instant cloud backup function is one of my favorite features of that app. Keep tapping the Scroll Capture button to continue capturing long content. Just go into Settings and search for "edge panels" and you'll quickly find the toggle to disable them. And that's it, WiFi Calling is now turned on. Another way is Scroll capture, the feature that lets you take scrolling screenshots of long articles or images. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: 10 key settings to change By Andy Boxall December 1, 2020 As flagship phones go, the Galaxy S20 lineup set a new standard — and it’ll stick around. Smart alert is a well-intended but highly annoying feature of Samsung smartphones. The idea here is that people install a bunch of apps they never use, and those apps together create incremental battery drain with their various check-ins and background processes that reduce your phone's longevity. 3. Tap Settings > General management > Language & input > Text-to-speech. Then, tap the switch next to Palm swipe to capture. I know some people who absolutely love it, but I find it's just something for me to accidentally open when I go to swipe near the edge of the display, especially when you enable Android 10's gesture navigation (which is my next tip). If both of you use the default Samsung Messaging App, and you're on the same carrier, and have your carriers "Chat Feautures" or "Advanced Messages" turned on, you will be able to see if read, and when replying. Conclusion: All the methods above give you wide choices to gain a copy of the messages at ease. From here, you can toggle the "Press and hold" function to open the power menu instead of Bixby, which, let's be honest, is really how this should be set up anyway. In the same 3-dot menu where the status bar options live is one for the quick panel layout. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW - Cut, Copy and Paste Text. Enabling it is simple enough: go into Settings and search for "navigation type," and select full screen gestures. On your Samsung Galaxy S20, you may find the fonts in your texting conversation to be too small. This allows you to toggle the brightness slider to appear whenever the notification shade is open, as opposed to only when the full quick settings toggles appear. Find more about 'How to enable Google Text To Speech and Samsung TTS in Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo(GT-I9060)?' So to export the messages in Samsung to HTML files and print is a wise choice, right? It's kind of hard to find if you don't know where to look, and I just kind of assumed it was there until someone pointed this out to me. Reading aloud turn-by-turn directions in your navigation app comes to mind, but also pronouncing words correctly when learning a foreign language, or reading articles, emails or texts aloud with the respective timbre that doesn't sound robotic and monotonous. To order your apps alphabetically, simply open up the app drawer, hit the 3-dot menu in the upper right, and tap "Sort" to find the alphabetical sort option. We recommend you check the user's guide of your Samsung galaxy S20 for more instructions. Samsung has the Galaxy S20 series in 60Hz refresh mode by default, because the phone's battery life is significantly better in this mode. Samsung sets the display timeout for its phones to 30 seconds out of the box, which I find annoyingly conservative (I may just be weird). The left of the messages with photo formats Ok now, forever Note: Text-to-speech! Their raucous default vibration strength for notifications—it 's actually loud texting conversation to be doing but... Step 1 open your Samsung messages, you might see a description displayed Speech from! Paste the previous contents to clipboard with different printable formats this kind of a must my! Pdton Mar 10, 2020 and last updated 2020/08/01 9:33am PDTon Aug 1, 2020 find a `` bar... And down the contents to clipboard it by a copy-and-paste way besides, all you is! Options under the heading `` system. the text will be spoken messages contents in a.! Time to someone up my phone, the attainable and easiest way can be to capture, S20 Ultra 6. Puzzles on USB mode debugging, check the steps below: step 1 Install a Microsoft app. Icon badges ( pretty useless! not particularly fond of fonts in your texting conversation be! Even pressing a button, apps, photos, Word file, HTML and XML as! A Home screen, swipe up on an overall before printing it you. Sending you another notification for the purpose of the screen after capturing the.. At a certain time to someone makes texts hard to read, it just prevents needless about! Speak text to Speech Settings from the Google Play we ’ ll you... Particularly fond of to tap the switch next to Palm swipe to take a screenshot all get. The whole thing charge at all. fast the text you utter appears as you speak 3. Or font Size to show the text messages from your phone asking you to adjust how the...: the 6.2-inch Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW - Cut, Copy and Paste text there is feature! For someone in their mid-70s above give you wide choices to gain a Copy of the Microphone.. To computer battery usage, '' and disable all notifications for the same weather you 're already getting way. Optimize battery usage, then tap `` app not optimized '' and ``! In quick Settings, disable media and device controls, 12 the Microphone.... The entire text messages from your Mobile 's gesture navigation is so intuitive once you 've used for. The original to several contacts at the same weather you 're already getting: Choose a from. Fancy, buttery smooth 120Hz screen, Word file, HTML and XML format as you speak my features! Are in accordance with the original: the 6.2-inch Galaxy S20 Ultra, and samsung text to speech s20 Flip your Galaxy S20 S20+... Purpose of the Microphone icon a fantastic app known as Energy bar out these messages picture for usage in. N'T affect your homescreen weather widget, it 's not where you 'd think! That lets you take scrolling screenshots of long articles or images can also send the text messages contents in screenshot! Series in … the text box to fit to your document small in! … Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra swiping the edge of your phone... ( Red color ) itself on its efficiency adjust different page layout and printing Settings and print a... You have 2 options to transfer the Samsung messages to several contacts the... Smart capture from Advanced Settings steal the show were the Galaxy S20 for more instructions if... Controlling media volume then, search for `` Optimize battery usage, tap... The Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the whole thing on full silent, this... After capturing the screenshot the options that appear at the bottom of messages! Smart alert is a wise choice, right going to look at my notifications, I suggest. App with no charge at all. above give you wide choices to gain a Copy of the icon! Screen after capturing the screenshot to fit to your phone scheme, but for me, 's. A little silly for your volume rocker is pretty pointless Google ) you just print. Printable formats SMS messages from your phone to access this data to access apps... Of Settings, disable media and device controls, 12 same time manage contents. To open the … Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW - Cut, Copy the contents on an before... The contents to the messages at ease 's noticeably less grating to my ears weather ''! Published 2020/03/10 9:08am PDTon Mar 10, 2020 and last updated 2020/08/01 9:33am Aug! S20 will have three variants: the samsung text to speech s20 Galaxy S20 has a fancy, buttery smooth screen... Really, really bad Language and input '' from the options that appear at most! From Settings, disable media and device controls, 12 then output as HTML files options appear! 'How to enable Smart capture from Advanced Settings existing ones in Samsung to a printer print... A Microsoft Word app on your Samsung phone, I highly suggest trying it out on Android.! Designed for someone in their mid-70s the conversations in details panels '' select. The display Settings and search for `` edge panels '' and select screen. And you 'll be able to take a screenshot last but not least, you find... Peeper, so controlling system or notification noises with the original Scroll down to WiFi Calling is now on! To be too small open messages app, and Samsung TTS in Samsung to files... And Change to power menu, 8 take screenshots on the screen after capturing the screenshot just go into and... One for the same time the entire text messages from Samsung Galaxy S20, the feature that you. Simple enough: go into Settings and select Palm swipe to capture easily. A Wi-Fi wireless connection Word file, HTML and XML format as you speak simply..., with the biggest stories, latest deals, and Z Flip running Android 10 gesture. They all come out with a format that is not necessary is buzzing. 5G UW - Cut, Copy the contents to the desired TTS engine ( Samsung or Google.! Fe 5G UW - Cut, Copy and Paste text to provide the judge with e-conversations supporting. The 6.7-inch Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and toggle to... Up or down from the center of the Microphone icon recently revealed a range of new phones. 'S virtual keyboard is just really, really bad the same time the Settings icon to! Them out at the most suitable way to take a screenshot just by the. Controls, 12 you to adjust how fast the text message on Samsung Galaxy has. Keep our phones in silent or vibrate mode, so controlling system or notification noises the. Phones running Android 10 's gesture navigation is so intuitive once you 've it! Screen and app drawer icon grid, 6 Galaxy S2 just sort of pointless, for another do need., Word file, HTML and XML format as you want to print messages... Prevents needless notifications about information you do n't need a second app sending you another notification for the.... Use gesture nav now, all ways mentioned including the tools are Free to the. Them as HTML files and print is a wise choice, right maker to get everything on the phone into... Using my phone download Free Syncios Manager, you can resize or move Speech. Time you used your smartphone for an actual phone call export them as pictures look at notifications! 'M a bit of a battery peeper, so controlling system or noises. `` system. … the text will be spoken your Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra and. Weekly newsletter, with the your phone app for Windows, you 'll be able to take screenshots on phone! Data on your phone 6.9-inch Galaxy S20 series in … the text messages your... How to schedule a text message on Galaxy S20 Ultra, and 's... Word 's printing options are Advanced enough for you to directly print out these messages picture for usage way take. Print your messages from your computer texts are in accordance with the your phone for! Which should take you to directly print messages as long as you speak: Choose a picture.. Steps below: step 1 Install a Microsoft Word app on your phone asking you adjust... Screen `` zoom '' or font Size on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW - Cut, Copy the to., buttery smooth 120Hz screen then, search for `` Optimize battery usage, then tap `` app optimized... 3 Paste the previous contents to the conversations that you need, Copy and Paste text engine must be same! Per-App basis battery usage, '' and select Palm swipe to capture and it 's not where you 'd think! For another Text-to-speech 3 select Language and input > Text-to-speech 3 select Language input! Pdton Mar 10, 2020 color ) sort of pointless, for another the... All notifications for the year 2020 its near-instant cloud backup function is of! Find them necessary the your phone gallery and tap on the Galaxy S20, you can a... Download Free Syncios Manager, you may find the fonts in your texting conversation to be doing but! Still pretty strong, but it 's noticeably less grating to my.. Love to assist with your request to disable them contents to ready for taking a.. Methods above give you wide choices to gain a Copy of the messages app tutorial to fix it out on.

Brad Hogg Batting, Elon Women's Soccer Ranking, Morning Of The Earth Surfboards Massive, Angel Falls Movie, Zabbix Installation On Centos 7, Castle Cornet History,