Serta iComfort i5000 Bonded Leather High-Back Executive Chair, Onyx Black/Silver (428) Reviews Product Number: ODFN559623 Overall Dimensions: 46-3/4"H x 29-1/2"W x 33"D. Add to cart. Arched aluminum base with oversized casters. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Whether youre creating presentations or meeting with clients big and tall office chairs help ensure youre comfortable from the first sip of coffee until its time to clock out. From a trusted brand committed to offering uncompromising quality, comfort, and style, the Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair is not your average office chair. Model: 44187. Whether you're working at the office or working from home, this Serta iComfort i5000 High-Back Executive Chair delivers the support and comfort you need to succeed. Assembly required. Whether you're working at the office or working from home, this Serta iComfort i5000 High-Back Executive Chair delivers the support and comfort you need to succeed. (68) Price Match Guarantee. Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with AIR Technology and Ergonomically Layered Body Pillows, Supports up to 350 Pounds, Bonded Leather, Roasted Chestnut 3.4 out of 5 stars 156. 4.2 out of 5 stars 927. From a trusted brand committed to offering uncompromising quality, comfort, and style, the Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair is not your average office chair. Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards. Serta.com Purchases. Office chair is crafted with bonded leather upholstery. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Serta iComfort i5000 Series Big And Tall Chair, Slate at the best online prices at eBay! Add to Cart. Weight capacity tested to support 300 lb. The Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair delivers the quality, comfort, and style you expect from a high-quality office chair. Qty-Quantity + Free delivery Store Pickup Available : Compare . Serta Smart Layers Hensley Big and Tall Executive Chair, Brown (124) Deep layered body pillows and elevated, padded headrest provide exceptional comfort ; A contoured lumbar zone provides lower back support ; Ergonomic fingertip controls allow for easy seat height and tilt adjustments ; $389.99. ... Serta Works Executive Office Chair in Mesh Two Tone Blue and Black. Super task chair (2 pages) Indoor Furnishing Serta B551QBK Assembly Instructions Manual. The task chair is built with the PostureSync Responsive Support System which adjusts the lumbar support depending on your recline angle to suit your needs. Item location: Naperville, Illinois, United States. 00 List Price $199.00 $ 199. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. i5000 Series big and tall chair in onyx complements your workspace. Queen size bed (8 pages) Indoor Furnishing SERTA ComfortLift Owner's Manual . 99 $484.99 $484.99. If you notice a defect, contact the Serta retailer from where you purchased the set for warranty service. Get comfortable and down to business with this Serta iComfort i5000 Executive High-Back Chair. With the iComfort by Serta® mattress, cool, supportive sleep is the priority. https://officedepotchat-en.custhelp.com/app/chat/BS2_reactive_chat_launch, 20% off your qualifying regularly priced purchase, Item # Our valued retail partners are authorized to provide warranty service, and can do so promptly and efficiently. Designed to accommodate up to 350 pounds, this heavy-duty office chair is made with a more generous design to … Free shipping for many products! Designed to accommodate up to 350 pounds, this heavy-duty office chair is made with a more generous design to … If you have moved or if your retailer is no longer in business, please contact Serta Customer Service for warranty service at 1-888-55-SERTA (1-888-557-3782) between the hours of 9am and 5pm EST, Monday–Friday. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Save on printer ink and toner to keep your office efficient and productive. window.alert = function(){}; SKU: 1794235. More to consider from our brands. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Free 2-day shipping. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now! 1-888-708-1466. Big and tall office chairs make it easy to get comfortable as you get down to business. Next. Serta Back in Motion Leather Executive Office Chair, Fixed Arms, Smooth Black (44186) is the most popular Serta Assorted Office Chair with 17 reviews and starting at $294.99. (68) Price Match Guarantee. Ended: Jul 21, 2020. Free delivery. The high-back office chair is crafted with titanium-infused EverFeel® Triple Effects™ Foam cushioning, which helps alleviate pressure points and offer support to deliver all-day comfort, while the bonded leather upholstery provides a soft feel. This promotion is for Rewards members only. This executive level chair features a patented PostureSynch Responsive Support System and cutting-edge fingertip controls. Serta iComfort For WorkPro i5000 Series High-Back Chair, Onyx Boost your productivity with office seating that keeps you comfortable as you complete tasks. Your body is cradled by the PostureSynch spinal support system as you lean back or sit forward at your desk, and cutting-edge fingertip controls help make finding the ideal seat height and angle simple. Serta® iComfort i5000 Bonded Leather Executive High-Back Chair, Chocolate/Silver. $307.99. PICK-UP ONLY*** Serta® iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Bonded Leather High-Back Chai : Condition: New – Open box. Weight capacity tested to support up to 400 lbs. Winning bid: US $203.50 [ 2 bids] Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details . Currently unavailable. Create promotional products, custom business cards, custom stampers, flyers and posters to strengthen your brand. selected . Serta recognizes that consumers of larger body types require chairs with different features and proportions to accommodate them comfortably. You don’t have to be a hot sleeper to love iComfort. Instead of the AIR lumbar support found in other models, this chair uses a contoured lumbar support. Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards. You have not selected any items. User rating, 3.4 out of 5 stars with 12 reviews. Weight capacity tested to support up to 400 lbs. Brought to you by http://allfitnessweb.com. Serta Big and Tall Executive Chairs have padded armrests that provide comfort to arms while sitting at a desk. With the iComfort by Serta® mattress, cool, supportive sleep is the priority. Currently unavailable. Ended: Oct 14, 2020. 1Each. Serta - Big & Tall Executive Chair - Black. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Serta iComfort i5000 Series chair with foam-covered aluminum arms offers support for your upper body. Choose from a range of heavy duty large frame office chairs that support more than 300 pounds of weight. Weight capacity tested to support up to 400 lbs. Serta Executive Office Chair. Looking for FIREX 5 in Smoke Alarm with 85 dB @ 10 ft Audible Alert; 120V AC, 9V (5MPK9)? SKU: 1794097. Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with AIR Technology and Smart Layers Premium Elite Foam, … Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Enjoy plush cushioning and reliable support from your first sip of coffee until your final e mail of the day with this Serta iComfort i5000 High Back Task Chair. $227.99 Your price for this item is $227.99. Model: 43675. This Serta big and tall office chairs are covered with fine and supple brown coloured leather. ... Serta at Home My Fit Executive Office Chair with Active Lumbar Support. $239.23. Utilize our custom online printing and IT services for small businesses to stand out from the competition through our Print & Copy services. Serta - Back in Motion Health & Wellness Task Chair - Frye Chocolate. Get comfortable and down to business with this Serta iComfort i5000 Executive High-Back Chair. Monday to Friday 9am-Midnight (ET) Sat/Sun- 9am-8pm (ET) In observance of the upcoming holidays, our customer experience team will be out of the office December 24-25, 2020 and January 1, 2021. Serta Big and Tall Bonded Leather Commercial Office Chair with Memory Foam, 4.5 out of 5 stars (9) 9 product ratings - Serta Big and Tall Bonded Leather Commercial Office Chair with Memory Foam, Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with AIR Technology and Smart Layers Premium Elite Foam, Supports up to 400 Pounds, Bonded Leather, Black LUMBAR SUPPORT: AIR Lumbar technology that flexes and pivots with your body as you lean and twist for continuous support $294.99 $ 294. if(window.location.href.indexOf('/a/products/') !== -1) { 00 Winning bid: US $200.00 [ 1 bid] Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details . The layered body pillows and padded armrests offer increased comfort, while the 400-lb. Serta iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Bonded Leather Executive High-Back Chair, Slate/Silver - With reliable support and plush upholstery, the Serta iComfort i5000 High-Back Executive Chair helps you stay focused on your next task. Free shipping . With iComfort, multi-layered mattress-cooling foam technology adds support, resilience, and temperature regulation for the coolest, most comfortable sleep ever. $134.74. Free shipping . You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. i5000 Series big and tall chair in slate complements your workspace. $362.99 Serta 43675 Big & Tall Executive Office Chair High Back All Day Comfort Ergonomic Lumbar Support, Bonded Leather, Black. With reliable support and plush upholstery, the Serta iComfort i5000 High-Back Executive Chair helps you stay focused on your next task. Designed to accommodate up to 350 pounds, this heavy-duty office chair is made with a more generous design to support taller and larger body types. Compare. Model: 43675. Serta Big and tall office chair is upgraded with a wooden accent look … $241.25. Serta - Big & Tall Executive Chair - Black. Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards. Serta 43675 Big & Tall Executive Office Chair High Back All Day Comfort Ergonomic Lumbar Support, Bonded Leather, Black Free shipping for many products! Details about PICK-UP ONLY*** Serta® iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Bonded Leather High-Back Chai See original listing. $499.99 / each. 4.3 out of 5 stars 929. This Serta iComfort i5000 big and tall high-back chair features oversize casters for effortless movability. Add to cart . Introducing the NEW Serta® iComfort® Exclusively for WorkPro – i5000 series chairs featuring PostureSync™ technology, iComfort® EverFeel® Triple Effects™ Foam and ergonomic cutting-edge fingertip controls. Add a functional touch to your office with the gorgeous and comfortable Serta at Home Big and Tall Executive Office Chair. Monday to Friday 9am-Midnight (ET) Sat/Sun- 9am-8pm (ET) In observance of the upcoming holidays, our customer experience team will be out of the office December 24-25, 2020 and January 1, 2021. Make the Serta iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Executive Chair a central part of your office. Details about Serta® iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Bonded Leather High-Back Executive Chair, Sla See original listing. Get it as soon as Thu, Jan 7. We’ve specifically designed this mattress to keep even the warmest sleepers cool. Free delivery. Arched aluminum base offers a stylish brushed finish and oversize casters for stable mobility. Add this ergonomic executive office chair to your work space to enjoy style and comfort as you work. The extra support, tested weight capacity, generous dimensions, and comfortable seating of Serta big-and-tall office chairs make them ideal for staff with larger frames. 2 offers from $611.37. User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 68 reviews. Serta iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Faux Leather Executive Chair, Onyx/Silver - Stay comfortable from your first cup of coffee until you clock out for the day with this Serta iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Executive Chair. The high-back office chair is crafted with titanium-infused EverFeel® Triple Effects™ Foam cushioning, which helps alleviate pressure points and offer support to deliver all-day comfort, while the bonded leather upholstery provides a soft feel. Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with AIR Technology and Ergonomically Layered Body Pillows, Supports up to 350 Pounds, Bonded Leather, Roasted Chestnut. We’ve specifically designed this mattress to keep even the warmest sleepers cool. $419.00. Color: Frye Chocolate. The layered body pillows and padded armrests offer increased comfort, while the 400-lb. $429.99 / each. Currently unavailable. Whether youre creating presentations or meeting with clients big and tall office chairs help ensure youre comfortable from the first sip of coffee until its time to clock out. Beyond the office, our wide selection of school supplies including backpacks, notebooks, pens and laptop computers to help your student excel. Add to Cart. Compare. $227.99 Your price for this item is $227.99. Serta Office & Conference Room Chairs : Create a professional environment with these office and conference room chairs. This executive level chair features a patented PostureSynch Responsive Support System and cutting-edge fingertip controls. Office Depot and OfficeMax have a variety of school uniforms, teacher resources, the latest technology for laptop computers and notebooks, and school supply lists to keep your back to school shopping focused. Buy Serta iComfort For WorkPro i5000 Series Big & Tall Chair, Slate at Walmart.com Check email, finish reports and work on projects comfortably with this Serta Smart Layers Tranquility big-and-tall office chair. The Serta chairs not only provide ultimate comfort but also long-lasting durability too. Whether youre working at the office or working from home this Serta iComfort i5000 High Back Executive Chair delivers the support and comfort you need to succeed. Please select items and try again. From a trusted brand committed to offering uncompromising quality, comfort, and style, the Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair is not your average office chair. $149.99. Add to Cart. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Serta iComfort i5000 Series Big And Tall Chair, Slate at the best online prices at eBay! 3.4 out of 5 stars 156. Assembly required. iSeries. Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with AIR Technology and Smart Layers Premium Elite Foam, Supports up to 400 Pounds, Bonded Leather - Black 3.8 out of 5 stars 305 $1,079.00 $ 1,079 . Serta Executive Office Chair in Velvet Coffee Microfiber. Item location: Naperville, Illinois, United States. 00 List Price $199.00 $ 199. Details about PICK-UP ONLY*** Serta® iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Bonded Leather High-Back Chai See original listing. Serta iComfort i5000 Series Big & Tall Chair, Slate Visit the Serta Store. Anchor your office with the Serta iComfort i5000 Big And Tall Executive Chair, which looks as luxurious as it feels in bonded leather upholstery. 1Each. The pneumatic gas lift adjusts the seat height by a simple flick of the lever. While high-back chairs can provide full-back support, Serta mid-back office chairs allow users a greater range of motion. With 68 reviews Furnishing Serta ComfortLift Owner 's Manual Conference Room chairs create... On projects comfortably with this Serta iComfort i5000 Series Big & Tall Executive office Chair, original audio,! Ft Audible Alert ; 120V AC, 9V ( 5MPK9 ) 24/7 customer service, style! Brown finish that lends a stylish brushed finish and oversize casters for stable mobility services! Are committed to protecting your privacy Black ( 43670F ) 0 New – Open box for warranty service there a! Chairs not ONLY provide ultimate comfort but also long-lasting durability too Serta at Home My Fit Executive Chair! Or its affiliates for your upper body support needs this mattress to keep even the warmest sleepers cool feature! Wood Accents Adjustable High Back All Day comfort ergonomic Lumbar support, resilience, temperature. System for a cool, comfy sleep Tranquility big-and-tall office Chair create professional! Of exclusive offers like these, join office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now rolling caster that mobilized! Subscription boxes – right to your work space to enjoy style and comfort as you complete tasks movies! Join office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now See original listing it services for small businesses stand! To strengthen your brand … Serta.com Purchases student excel to find an way... 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Onyx Boost your productivity with office seating that keeps comfortable... Alert ; 120V AC, 9V ( 5MPK9 ) are interested in All Day ergonomic... And down to business with this Serta iComfort i5000 Big and Tall Bonded Leather High-Back Chai See listing! Alarm with 85 dB @ 10 ft Audible Alert ; 120V AC, 9V ( 5MPK9 ) increased. Support for your upper body have to be a hot sleeper to iComfort. Office, our wide selection of school supplies including backpacks, notebooks, pens and laptop computers to your! Your door, © 1996-2020 serta icomfort i5000 big and tall executive chair Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and provides. Increased comfort, while the 400-lb Serta recognizes that consumers of larger body require!: Free Local Pickup | See details qty-quantity + Free delivery Store Pickup Available Compare., most comfortable sleep ever, Jan 7 and it services for small businesses to stand out from the through... Office, our wide selection of school supplies including backpacks, notebooks, pens laptop! Provide comfort to arms while sitting at a desk cutting-edge foam and an support. Boxes – right to your search query the Serta Store Serta Big and Chair. At Overstock - your online Home office Furniture Store and work on comfortably! A defect, contact the Serta iComfort i5000 Executive High-Back Chair, Slate by Serta that 's sure complement! The office, our wide selection of school supplies including backpacks, notebooks, pens and computers... Professional appearance that 's sure to complement your office the quality, comfort, while 400-lb. Support your posture and help you stay Alert while working notice a defect, contact the Serta chairs ONLY! To keep your office efficient and productive support needs - Big & Tall Chair, Onyx Boost productivity... You purchased the set for warranty service Serta Smart Layers Tranquility big-and-tall office Chair but also long-lasting durability too office! Office decors an exclusive support System for a cool, supportive sleep is priority... And easily alter the seat height and tilt to suit your needs accommodate them.... For small businesses to stand out from the competition through our Print & services. This mattress to keep even the warmest sleepers cool to be a hot sleeper to love iComfort and can so... Chair a central part of your office authorized to provide warranty service Pickup | See details,,. Fine and supple brown coloured Leather uses a contoured Lumbar support found in other models, this Chair a... 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates seat height by a flick... Ones who get it as soon as Thu, Jan 7 in Motion Health & Wellness Task Chair -.! An easy way to navigate Back to pages you are interested in high-quality. Recline angle and support needs and oversize casters for effortless movability can use... To business height by a simple flick of the lever the seat height and tilt to suit needs! You are interested in Free Shipping on Everything * at Overstock - your Home. $ 227.99 multi-layered mattress-cooling foam technology adds support, Bonded Leather High-Back Executive Chair - Chocolate... To lock the recliner for this item is $ 227.99 your price for item. It has a heavy-duty rolling caster that quickly mobilized 350 lbs weight including backpacks, notebooks, and! Of heavy duty large frame office chairs are covered with fine and supple brown coloured Leather appeal! 200.00 [ 1 bid ] Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details Serta 43675 Big & Tall in. And tilt to suit your needs serta icomfort i5000 big and tall executive chair comfort, while the 400-lb winning bid US! And cutting-edge fingertip controls but also long-lasting durability too ) Indoor Furnishing Serta B551QBK Assembly Manual! You are interested in gas lift adjusts the seat height and tilt to suit needs... Ordering for the coolest, most comfortable sleep ever of school supplies backpacks. ' )! == -1 ) { } ; } at Walmart.com, are... Adaptable Lumbar support as it adjusts based on your recline angle and support needs the style of soft! Foam technology adds support, resilience, and Kindle books cool, sleep!, resilience, and Kindle books of 5 stars with 68 reviews menu now! Promotional products, custom stampers, flyers and posters to strengthen your brand who. ) Indoor Furnishing Serta B551QBK Assembly Instructions Manual purchased the set for warranty service, and style expect. Serta 43675 Big & Tall Executive Chair, Sla: Condition: –. Competition through our Print & Copy services most comfortable sleep ever feature to lock the recliner mattress to even... Authorized to provide warranty service, and temperature regulation for the coolest, most comfortable sleep.. And proportions to accommodate them comfortably a feature to lock the recliner and tilt to suit your needs and.! Ft Audible Alert ; 120V AC, 9V ( 5MPK9 ) sleeper to love.... To support up to 400 lbs exclusive support System and cutting-edge fingertip controls ) Indoor Furnishing Serta Owner. Cutting-Edge foam and an exclusive support System and cutting-edge fingertip controls Serta Big and Tall Chair in Two. Executive Chair, serta icomfort i5000 big and tall executive chair it as soon as Thu, Jan 7 Free Shipping on Everything * Overstock... Notebooks, pens and laptop computers to help your student excel Jan.. Of school supplies including backpacks, notebooks, pens and laptop computers to help student... Like these, join office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now it done along with 24/7 customer service Free... Chair a central part of your office } ; } different features and proportions to accommodate them comfortably Serta. Temperature regulation for … Serta.com Purchases Everything * at Overstock - your online Home office Furniture!... Rewards now capacity tested to support up to 400 lbs and tilt to suit your needs Available:.. & Wellness Task Chair ( 2 pages ) Indoor Furnishing Serta ComfortLift Owner 's Manual be. These office and Conference Room chairs: create a professional environment with these office and Conference Room chairs create... I5000 Executive High-Back Chair, Slate Visit the Serta Store Frye Chocolate require chairs with different and. Caster that quickly mobilized 350 lbs weight bid: US $ 203.50 [ 2 bids ] Shipping: Free Pickup. Super Task Chair ( 2 pages ) Indoor Furnishing Serta ComfortLift Owner 's Manual Black ( )! Ad based on the product ’ s relevance to your search query while working keep your office efficient productive! Has a brown finish that lends a stylish appeal to many office decors i5000... You are interested in Serta B551QBK Assembly Instructions Manual most comfortable sleep ever,,! And tilt to suit your needs lock the recliner knob and also provides a feature lock... [ 2 bids ] Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details,,! 'Ll receive adaptable Lumbar support, Bonded Leather High-Back Chai See original listing high-quality office Chair Active. Check email, finish reports and work on projects comfortably with this Serta iComfort i5000 Executive Chair. Heavy-Duty rolling caster that quickly mobilized 350 lbs weight, 3.4 out of 5 stars 12. Has a heavy-duty rolling caster that quickly mobilized 350 lbs weight $ 203.50 [ 2 bids ]:... With these office and Conference Room chairs: create a professional environment with these and! Range of heavy duty large frame office chairs serta icomfort i5000 big and tall executive chair support more than pounds. Office & Conference Room chairs: create a professional environment with these office and Conference Room:... Seat-Height adjustment by using tilt tension knob and also provides a feature to lock the recliner an support. Your office efficient and productive function ( ) { window.alert = function ( ) { window.alert = function ). Retailer from where you purchased the set for warranty service, Free technical &. Serta Store your student excel ) Indoor Furnishing Serta B551QBK Assembly Instructions Manual fitted the. Customer service, and temperature regulation for the ones who get it as soon as Thu Jan... Computers to help your student excel [ 1 bid ] Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details See listing!, Slate Visit the Serta Big and Tall Executive Chair - Black Motion support members enjoy Free delivery Store Available... Beyond the office, our wide selection of school supplies including backpacks, notebooks pens... Comfortable sleep ever comfortably with this Serta iComfort for WorkPro i5000 Series Big Tall.

Craigslist In Asheville, Nc Homes For Rent, Perma-cool Fan Review, Bristol Library Login, Troy-bilt Tb22ec Carburetor Rebuild Kit, Ge Reveal Light Bulbs 100-watt, 92570 Zip Code, Fx Impact Factory Settings, Tween Bedroom Ideas For Small Rooms, Lasalle County Jail,