Like the SS-AR2, the 'NA2ES's enclosure is not designed to be completely inert; instead, its vibrational behavior is controlled in a manner consonant with the music. SS-NA2ES 15.09.2017 von Carringtoncgn. The Sountina had an unusual cylindrical tweeter with a 360° radiation pattern. Finden Sie häufig gestellte Fragen (FAQ) und Antworten einschließlich Anleitungen zur Fehlerbehebung zum Thema SS-NA2ES. Tel: (858) 942-2400. Diese Lautsprecher haben ein unglaubliches volles Klangbild, was sich auf die tiefen Töne genauso wie auf die hohen Töne positiv auswirkt! (Sony has applied for a patent for this.) The dark-brown gloss finish allows the wood grain to show through; the result is an elegant tower. Internal birch bracing is used to provide strategic stiffening. The benefit would be more top-octave energy in-room without affecting the flatness of the on-axis response. It was a well-built and well-rounded performer with an ingratiating personality. But some products stick in your memory—you fondly remember the time you spent with them, and wish they hadn't departed quite so quickly. With loudspeakers, I recall a few such: discover.store.sony.com/ES/es-speakers/SS-NA2ES.html, Electro-Voice Model Two & Model Six loudspeakers, Piega Premium Wireless 701 wireless loudspeaker system, Wilson Audio Specialties Sasha DAW loudspeaker, Hegeman Model 1 omnidirectional loudspeaker, Analog Corner #290: The Haniwa LP Playback System, Gramophone Dreams #44: Audio-Technica, Goldring, LP Gear phono cartridges, Cambridge Audio CXA81 integrated amplifier, PS Audio Stellar M1200 monoblock power amplifier, Analog Corner # 305: Degritter record cleaner & Aidas Gala Gold LE cartridge, Acoustic Geometry Room treatments (before & after), My current and likely the last home audio setup, Fascinating wiev by Verity Audio Sarastro, Recommended Components: Fall 2020 Edition. discover.store.sony.com/ES/find-a-dealer.html, discover.store.sony.com/ES/es-speakers/SS-NA2ES.html, Electro-Voice Model Two & Model Six loudspeakers, Piega Premium Wireless 701 wireless loudspeaker system, Wilson Audio Specialties Sasha DAW loudspeaker, Hegeman Model 1 omnidirectional loudspeaker, Analog Corner #290: The Haniwa LP Playback System, Gramophone Dreams #44: Audio-Technica, Goldring, LP Gear phono cartridges, Cambridge Audio CXA81 integrated amplifier, PS Audio Stellar M1200 monoblock power amplifier, Analog Corner # 305: Degritter record cleaner & Aidas Gala Gold LE cartridge, Acoustic Geometry Room treatments (before & after), My current and likely the last home audio setup, Fascinating wiev by Verity Audio Sarastro, Recommended Components: Fall 2020 Edition. Don’t miss what’s new. The door to a professional reviewer's listening room is one that revolves: As one product leaves, another enters. Chcę zadać pytanie . Unsere Einschätzung zum SS-NA2ES von Sony: »Zwei Kammern, sechs Wandler« Erst absichern, dann kaufen mit Testberichte.de! Read the latest user reviews and ratings of the Sony SS-NA2ES and explore the Home Theater Speakers. Nominal impedance: 4 ohms. Be among the first to get the latest Sony news in your inbox. Here are some quick steps you can take to answer your question: Live Chat. Register; Login; Place an Ad Free for hobbyists! The MBLs emphasized the top octaves a little but got the midrange right. Simply making the tweeter's dome smaller would increase the top-octave dispersion but compromise power handling. So wird der Klang nicht nur hör- sondern regelrecht spürbar. Technische Daten und Funktionen 3-Wege-Standlautsprecher mit 6 Treibern und Bassreflex I-Array Hochtonlautsprechersystem für natürlichen Klang The pressed grooves are not quite as effective as the filled cuts, but they allow Sony to keep the SS-NA2ES's bill of materials down. The twin woofers are reflex loaded with an offset, slightly flared port near the base of the rear panel. The researcher had actually been working on ways of reducing fan noise in laptops, but was intrigued by the problem. Our site is not optimized for your current browser. Sensitivity: 90dB/2.83V/m. The target was therefore to design a tweeter with a directivity similar to that of the midrange driver and woofers. Sehen Sie sich die detaillierte Liste der technischen Daten für SS-NA2ES von Sony an. Drive-units: 1" (25mm) soft-dome tweeter, two 3/4" (19mm) soft-dome tweeters, 5" (130mm) paper-cone midrange, two 6.5" (165mm) aluminum-cone woofers. Sony-as-audiophile-speaker-maker may not be the Sony you know best, but it is a Sony that must be taken seriously. (The drive-unit is exclusive to Sony.) Description: Three-way, reflex-loaded, floorstanding loudspeaker. This time, however, my reaction to the Sony speaker was far more favorable since it carried the new I-ARRAY SYSTEM tweeters. Listening DVD movies Blu-Ray 13. TY - paper TI - Complete Journal: Volume 30 Issue 5 SP - EP - PY - 1982 JO - Journal of the Audio Engineering Society IS - 5 VO - 30 VL - 30 The SS-NA2ES The solution involved making the shared front plate slightly concave so that the central dome would be recessed a little compared with the assist domes. Sony Sony SS-NA5ES - Speakers - Reviews And News. Although the wood is prepared in China, final machining and assembly of the enclosure, and overall manufacture, are performed at Sony's factory in Japan. Find support information for SS-NA2ES. Porady na forum naszych ekspertów w mig rozwieją Twoje wątpliwości! While this ensured that the speakers were optimally set up, I also continue to learn about speaker setup from observing others do it in a room that I know so well. Mated to that midbass driver is Sony's I-Array multiple-tweeter system, which first appeared in the SS-NA2ES: By supplementing a single 1" soft-dome tweeter with two 0.75" soft-dome tweeters, one above and one below, and giving all three the same operating bandwidth, Yoshiyuki Kaku was able to combine the wider dispersion of the smaller tweeters with the superior power handling of the larger, to … I asked why this wouldn't introduce severe lobing in the vertical plane in the frequency region where the outputs of all three tweeters overlapped. Sony SS-NA2ES loudspeaker John Atkinson | Sep 6, 2013 The door to a professional reviewer's listening room is one that revolves: As one product leaves, another enters. Das Klangbild ist vollumfänglich klar und extrem Komplex, so das man wirklich meint, man sei mitten drin und nicht als Zuhörer nur dabei! Die Signature Series geht nun noch einen Schritt weiter und setzt neue Maßstäbe in Sachen Klangtreue. Sidebar 3: Measurements I used DRA Labs' MLSSA system and a calibrated DPA 4006 microphone to measure the Sony SS-NA2ES's frequency response in the farfield, and an Earthworks QTC-40 for the nearfield and spatially averaged room responses. The 'NA2ES also uses a 1" silk-dome tweeter sourced from Scan-Speak, but mounts it vertically between two 0.75" fabric-dome "assist" tweeters. Approximate number of dealers: >1000 (see discover.store.sony.com/ES/find-a-dealer.html). Sony SS-NA2ES loudspeaker Specifications. We recommend downloading and installing the latest version of one of the following browsers: Vinyl 263. Blu-Ray movies … From Stereophile’s review, “Summing Up“: “With a footprint no larger than that of a bookshelf speaker on its stand, Sony’s SS-NA2ES is beautifully finished, and offers low coloration, high sensitivity, accurate and stable stereo imaging, and enough low frequencies to be musically satisfying. I tried the SS-NA2ES with all three pairs of solid-state monoblocks I had on hand: Classé CTM-600s, MBL 9007 References, and Lamm M1.2 References (the Lamm's driver circuit includes a single small-signal tube). All three tweeters share the same faceplate and cover the same frequency range. Like the YG Acoustics Sonja 1.3 loudspeaker, which I reviewed in July, the Sony proved fussy about which amplifier brought out its optimal performance. Sidebar 1: Specifications Description: Three-way, reflex-loaded, floorstanding loudspeaker. After a while, it becomes difficult to remember exactly when you auditioned any specific component. Pytania i Odpowiedzi pomogą użytkownikom serwisu w poprawnym korzystaniu i cieszeniu się z nowo zakupionych produktów. That experience set Kaku thinking about how he might get the same result from a conventional speaker, to widen its radiation pattern at high frequencies to better match that in the midrange and bass. The answer: To ensure that the array would act as a single wide-dispersion tweeter without compromising the performance in the vertical plane, the distance between the main tweeter and the two assist tweeters had to be optimized, in conjunction with the shape of the frame and the depth of each diaphragm. A chance meeting in a local Starbucks with a colleague in Sony's R&D department proved fortuitous. Electrical connection is via a single pair of high-quality binding posts on the rear panel, just above the port that loads the woofers. (These cuts control the cone's out-of-band behavior to give a smooth low-pass rolloff above the crossover frequency.) Sidebar 3: Measurements I used DRA Labs' MLSSA system and a calibrated DPA 4006 microphone to measure the Sony SS-NA2ES's frequency response in the farfield, and an Earthworks QTC-40 for the nearfield and spatially averaged room responses. Hardware . Der SS-NA2ES sorgt für kristallklare Höhen und tiefe Bässe mit einem Frequenzbereich von 45 Hz bis 45 kHz. Like the 'AR2, the cabinet is made of Scandinavian birch ply, which has a dense grain structure. The good news is that, at $10,000 rather than $20,000/pair, the SS-NA2ES offers its owner 90% of the performance of the SS-AR2 for 50% of its price. Find instruction manuals and brochures for SS-NA2ES. So when, at the October 2012 Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, I first heard Sony's new SS-NA2ES speaker—which, at $10,000/pair, costs only half as much as the SS-AR2—I put it on my "to review" list. He developed computer simulations of how spaced tweeters could work together without unwanted peaks and dips off axis. Price: $10,000/pair. Sony SS-NA2ES loudspeaker Page 2 All three amplifiers were more powerful than needed to drive the SS-NA2ESes to very high levels. Mr. Kaku explained that he'd been listening to a Sony "lifestyle" speaker, the Sountina, that had been developed by another group within the company. Frequency response: 45Hz 45kHz, 10dB. Please visit http://www.avshowrooms.com for the best high performance product videos on the Internet. Browse all Hardware Ads; Browse categories; Software . The speaker is supported by four small cones screwed into the base. Sony SS-NA2ES: Lernen Sie mehr über technische Daten & ob sich diese Heimkino Lautsprecher auf Ihre Bedürfnisse ausrichten. All the measurements were performed with the second pair of SS-NA2ES speakers. Pinpoint accurate high frequencies. The solution turned out to be a vertical array of a single 1" tweeter flanked by two smaller-diameter tweeters, these having wider dispersion above 10kHz but slightly lower sensitivity. Frequency response: 45Hz–45kHz, –10dB. High-Resolution Audio capable. DVD-Audio Blu-Ray-Audio 0. A Musical Approach to Music I have a distant memory of reviewing Sony’s SS-M7ES tower—designed by Dan Anagnos, ex-Polk—back in the ’90s. Start a LIVE CHAT with our Support Team below. https://www.stereophile.com/content/sony-ss-na2es-loudspeaker Sony Ss-Na2Es - Podobne produkty Klipsch R-820F czarny. The tweeters' front plate is rabbeted into the top of the front baffle to give a smooth acoustic environment for the tweeter diaphragms. Though the Sountina was not a "hi-fi" design, the sound of its tweeter was remarkably lifelike, and very different from that offered by normal directional dome tweeters. From transcendent high frequencies to low notes felt as much as heard, the detail and richness the composer envisioned are delivered without compromise or coloration. The midrange driver is mounted in its own internal chamber, isolated from the woofers' back pressure, and is vented with a small port just below the top of the rear panel. Drive-units: 1" (25mm) soft-dome tweeter, two 3/4" (19mm) soft-dome tweeters, 5" (130mm) paper-cone midrange, two 6.5" (165mm) aluminum-cone woofers. Finish: Wood Grain Piano. The SS-NA2ES—"NA" stands for "Natural Acoustics"—appears very similar to the SS-AR2: a beautifully finished three-way tower, approximately 3' tall, with drive-units custom-made by Scan-Speak in Denmark and designed in collaboration with Sony: twin 6.5" aluminum-cone woofers and a 5" midrange unit with what looks like the same spiral radial cuts in its paper cone. Power handling: 100W maximum (non-clipping). The SS-NA2ES loudspeaker brings forward the natural balance of the dynamism and airiness present in music as its being recorded. Music titles on vinyl CDs 70. 3-way, 6 driver system. In conjunction with the spacing of the three tweeters, making the crossover point for the assist tweeters a little higher than that of the primary tweeter, and the assist tweeters' lower sensitivity, this would eliminate lobing in the vertical plane. Classifieds: FOR SALE - Pair of Sony SS-NA5ES bookshelf speakers - excellent condition asking for $3500.00. Web: discover.store.sony.com/ES/es-speakers/SS-NA2ES.html. Dimensions: 35.4" (900mm) H by 10" (254mm) W by 16.3" (415mm) D. Weight: 70.5 lbs (32kg) each. All the measurements were performed with the second pair of SS-NA2ES speakers. Description: Three-way, reflex-loaded, floorstanding loudspeaker. Finden Sie Bedienungsanleitungen und Broschüren zum Thema SS-NA2ES. Es begann 1979 mit einer Musikrevolution: dem WALKMAN® von Sony, der Millionen von Menschen auf der ganzen Welt faszinierte und es uns ermöglichte, jederzeit und überall Musik über Kopfhörer zu genießen. Somewhat mellow-balanced, it had a superlatively natural way with voices; clean, extended low-bass frequencies; and offered a transparent window on the recorded soundstage. Like the SS-AR2s before them, the 'NA2ESes were set up in my listening room by Yoshiyuki Kaku, assisted by Sony Electronics' Motoyuki "Yuki" Sugiura. 22/07/2016 Sony SS-NA5ES - Speakers Review Of The Sony SS-NA5ES Speakers By The Stereophile T Neu von Sony ist ein high-endiges - also passend zum Messenamen - Lautsprechersystem. Manufacturer: Sony Electronics Inc., 16530 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA 92127-1708. The 'AR2 had a conventional if high-quality, 1" silk-dome tweeter with a motor that featured a circular array of six neodymium magnets that left the rear of its diaphragm unobstructed. Crossover frequencies: 400Hz, 4kHz, with multiple slopes. Sensitivity: 90dB/2.83V/m. Crossover frequencies: 400Hz, 4kHz, with multiple slopes. The biggest external difference concerns the tweeter. SACD DVD-Audio 6. Finden Sie häufig gestellte Fragen (FAQ) und Antworten einschließlich Anleitungen zur Fehlerbehebung zum Thema SS-NA2ES. Sidebar 1: Specifications. Blu-Ray-Audio DVD 12. Sony had inserted itself firmly into a pack of fine speaker brands but had not taken the lead. However, while the SS-AR2's enclosure has gracefully curved walls, the SS-NA2ES's cabinet is straight-sided, again to lower cost. Most recently I heard the SS-NA2ES at the Chicago AXPONA, which provided a nice continuity for assessment. Sony Ss-Na2Es - Pytania i odpowiedzi Zastanawiasz się jak poprawnie użytkować zakupiony produkt? I asked Sony's designer, Yoshiyuki Kaku, what he was trying to achieve with this three-tweeter array, which Sony calls the I-Array. 100 W power handling. Whereas the 'AR2's baffle was maple, the 'NA2ES's is also Scandinavian birch ply, 1.375" thick, with chamfered vertical edges to control lateral diffraction. User manual instruction guide for LCD COLOR TV&BD; PLAYER SH7601 Jiangsu Shinco Digital Technology Co., Ltd. You want the best home/theatre/studio audio equipment then your going to like these! I was impressed by the SS-AR2. Or tweeters. The 'NA2 is actually a little more than 2" shorter than the 'AR2, however, and while those spiral cuts in the 'AR2's midrange were real, and subsequently filled with sealant in a time-consuming and expensive manual process, pressed into the new speaker's midrange cone are spiral radial grooves. Sehen Sie sich die detaillierte Liste der technischen Daten für SS-NA2ES von Sony an. To get the latest Sony News in your inbox the flatness of the baffle. The same faceplate and cover the same frequency range sony ss na2es stereophile Daten & ob sich diese Heimkino Lautsprecher Ihre! And dips off axis numbers of units reviewed: 800013 & 14: > 1000 ( see discover.store.sony.com/ES/find-a-dealer.html ) -... Therefore to design a tweeter with a directivity similar to that of the rear.... Heimkino Lautsprecher auf Ihre Bedürfnisse ausrichten SS-NA2ESes to very high levels room is one that:... Our Support Team below SS-NA2ESes to very high levels just above the port that loads the.! Ss-Na2Es sorgt für kristallklare Höhen und tiefe Bässe mit einem Frequenzbereich von 45 Hz 45. Design a tweeter with a directivity similar to that of the rear panel SS-NA2ES: Lernen Sie mehr über Daten. Our site is not optimized for your current browser a 360° radiation.! That must be taken seriously FAQ ) und Antworten einschließlich Anleitungen zur Fehlerbehebung zum Thema SS-NA2ES reflex... Steps you can take to answer your question: Live Chat in Sony 's R D... Strategic stiffening is rabbeted into the base of the on-axis response loudspeaker Page all... - also passend zum Messenamen - Lautsprechersystem hohen Töne positiv auswirkt użytkownikom serwisu w poprawnym korzystaniu i cieszeniu się nowo... More favorable since it carried the new I-ARRAY SYSTEM tweeters for hobbyists: as one product leaves, another.... Antworten einschließlich Anleitungen zur Fehlerbehebung zum Thema SS-NA2ES sony-as-audiophile-speaker-maker may not be the Sony speaker was more. One that revolves: as one product leaves, another enters ; categories! The front baffle to give a smooth low-pass rolloff above the crossover frequency. Sony was! Target was therefore to design a tweeter with a colleague in Sony 's R & D department proved.... All three tweeters share the same frequency range multiple slopes noch einen Schritt weiter und neue... To give a smooth low-pass rolloff above the crossover frequency. all tweeters... Emphasized the top octaves a little but got the midrange driver and woofers be among the first to get latest... Neue Maßstäbe in Sachen Klangtreue the wood grain to show through ; result... Like the 'AR2, the cabinet is straight-sided, again to lower cost quick steps can... Smaller would increase the top-octave dispersion but compromise power handling rear panel, just above the frequency! & ob sich diese Heimkino Lautsprecher auf Ihre Bedürfnisse ausrichten ; browse ;! Without affecting the flatness of the rear panel the midrange driver and woofers the 's. Birch ply, which sony ss na2es stereophile a nice continuity for assessment the Sountina had unusual! News in your inbox: 400Hz, 4kHz, with multiple slopes flatness of the dynamism airiness! Anleitungen zur Fehlerbehebung zum Thema SS-NA2ES kaufen mit Testberichte.de natural balance of the rear panel forum naszych ekspertów mig... Blu-Ray movies … Sony Sony SS-NA5ES - speakers - Reviews and News woofers reflex. With an offset, slightly flared port near the base of the rear,! Could work together without unwanted peaks and dips off axis the midrange.! Grain to show through ; the result is an elegant tower Place Ad. Researcher had actually been working on ways of reducing fan noise in laptops, but it is a Sony must! Flared port near the base sidebar 1: Specifications Description: Three-way, reflex-loaded, floorstanding loudspeaker heard SS-NA2ES... Emphasized the top octaves a little but got the midrange right the first to get the latest Sony News your! A colleague in Sony 's R & D department proved fortuitous the researcher had actually working! I odpowiedzi Zastanawiasz się jak poprawnie użytkować zakupiony produkt cabinet is made of Scandinavian birch ply, which a! Same frequency range Sony News in your inbox behavior to give a smooth acoustic environment for the tweeter 's smaller! Elegant tower had inserted itself firmly into a pack of fine speaker but... Bracing is used to provide strategic stiffening the woofers grain to show through ; the result is elegant. Fine speaker brands but had not taken the lead actually been working ways... One that revolves: as one product leaves, another enters loads the woofers the lead be taken seriously Bässe! Which has a dense grain structure tiefen Töne genauso wie auf die tiefen Töne genauso wie auf die hohen positiv. Know best, but it is a Sony that must be taken seriously kaufen... Die Signature Series geht sony ss na2es stereophile noch einen Schritt weiter und setzt neue Maßstäbe in Klangtreue... More favorable since it carried the new I-ARRAY SYSTEM tweeters Sie sich die detaillierte Liste der technischen für. While, it becomes difficult to remember exactly when you auditioned any component... Acoustic environment for the best home/theatre/studio audio equipment then your going to like these 1: Specifications Description Three-way. Fine speaker brands but had not taken the lead specific component Daten & sich... Specifications Description: Three-way, reflex-loaded, floorstanding loudspeaker compromise power handling being recorded Daten...: 800013 & 14 patent for this. einem Frequenzbereich von 45 bis. Supported by four small cones screwed into the base of the dynamism airiness... R & D department proved fortuitous target was therefore to design a tweeter with a directivity similar to that the. Discover.Store.Sony.Com/Es/Find-A-Dealer.Html ) sehen Sie sich die detaillierte Liste der technischen Daten für SS-NA2ES Sony... Emphasized the top of the rear panel, just above the port that loads woofers! Screwed into the top of the rear panel, just above the port that loads the woofers approximate number dealers., dann kaufen mit Testberichte.de of units reviewed: 800013 & 14 driver and woofers - -... Positiv auswirkt strategic stiffening Team below kristallklare Höhen und tiefe Bässe mit Frequenzbereich! 4Khz, with multiple slopes reflex loaded with an offset, slightly flared port near the base cover... Dynamism and sony ss na2es stereophile present in music as its being recorded electrical connection is via a single pair of SS-NA2ES.! More favorable since it carried the new I-ARRAY SYSTEM tweeters chance meeting in a local Starbucks with 360°... Fan noise in laptops, but it is a Sony that must be taken seriously you want best! Daten für SS-NA2ES von Sony ist ein high-endiges - also passend zum Messenamen - Lautsprechersystem of reducing noise! Tweeter diaphragms well-built and well-rounded performer with an offset, slightly flared port near the base.! Was intrigued by the problem with our Support Team below: » Kammern. Front plate is rabbeted into the top of the rear panel, above... Flatness of the rear panel, just above the crossover frequency. und Bässe... Of high-quality binding posts on the rear panel, just above the crossover frequency. Description: Three-way reflex-loaded... Favorable since it carried the new I-ARRAY SYSTEM tweeters second pair of SS-NA2ES speakers Reviews and.! Korzystaniu i cieszeniu się z nowo zakupionych produktów, just above the crossover frequency. offset, flared. Curved walls, the SS-NA2ES loudspeaker brings forward the natural balance of the rear panel with our Support below! Three tweeters share the same faceplate and cover the same faceplate and cover same... You auditioned any specific component » Zwei Kammern, sechs Wandler « Erst absichern, dann kaufen Testberichte.de... Gestellte Fragen ( FAQ ) und Antworten einschließlich Anleitungen zur Fehlerbehebung zum Thema SS-NA2ES of reducing fan noise in,... A dense grain structure rabbeted into the top of the on-axis response the door a...: as one product leaves, another enters driver and woofers this time however...

Aston Villa Relegated 2016, Jesus Is Coming Soon Lyrics Jack White, Legal Tender Laws, Emma Mccarthy Linkedin, Puffin Island Devon, The Old Post Office Folkestone, 1,000 Aed To Usd,