Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Keep me logged in. Create or Reset Password: Enter same email address where you received notification of online application. You can enroll in the patient portal while completing the registration process at the hospital. Signing up for the patient portal is quick, easy, and only takes a few minutes. Use the Apple Health Data app for iPhone users as an additional way to access your health records. Access health records such as immunizations, medications and allergies, Download health records to easily share with doctors. Brookwood Baptist Health provides secure, online access to your electronic health record through My Chart. My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On this Web site, the terms "Tenet," "the company," "we," "us" or "our" refer to Tenet Healthcare Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. environment. Patient Resources. Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal. After confirming your email address, you'll be able to create an account and access the site. Password? If you don't receive an email, please check your spam / junk folder. You can also set up your own patient portal account by using our self-enrollment tool. As a breast surgeon, Dr. Elena Rehl specializes in breast cancer care and benign breast disease. Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal. For Brookwood Baptist Medical Center, you can access My Health Rec portal. Manage Your Health Online with online patient portals. tenet south carolina patient portal View some lab results online rather than waiting for them to arrive in the mail, Access health records such as immunizations, medications and allergies in one place, Download health records to easily share with other doctors, Save time and postage by paying health bills online, Drugs of abuse, alcohol and pregnancy-related results, Labs - Immediately after results are available, Radiology - 72 hrs after results are available, Pathology - 7 days after results are available. Results that are not included in the patient portal are: Some results will be delivered into the patient portal as soon as they are resulted and entered into your electronic health record. Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal. You can enroll in the patient portal while completing the registration process at the hospital. Tenet Hospitals; patient-portal. Click "Forgot Password?" Currently, prescription renewal requests are not an available option with My Health Rec. My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Device to Use: Desktop or Laptop Computer with an Internet Explorer or Google Browser (Apple products and browsers, such as Safari, are incompatible). left link Portal | Tenet Health Central Coast. My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Any non-Intranet browser windows you may have open are not If you use an an iPhone, you can access this hospital’s health records. Your session has 843-682-2004. Get started today by enrolling in My Health Rec at your next inpatient visit. You simply need to provide a valid email address and an acceptable form of ID, which can include: Most common lab test results will be viewable in the patient portal, such as Labs, Radiology and Pathology results. During registration, simply tell our staff that you would like to sign up for  the patient portal. Specifically, you can: All patients can sign up for patient portal access. My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. CVO Credentialing Online Application . Please see below for specific timeframes. Watch this brief overview to find out how to register for access to your patient portal and learn about the features you'll be able to take advantage of, … My Chart Email Address. Once completed, you can view your patient portal information online via your personal computer, cell phone or tablet. Self-registration for all patients is being developed. Yes, if you can access your email via computer, smart phone or other mobile device and also connect to the internet. All you need is a valid email address plus your provider provided access code to create your account. The patient portal can be accessed on any browser and any device with internet. If you don't have internet access during your hospital stay, please ask for the Patient Portal representative, who can easily assist you with logging in. Soon after, you will receive an email invite that will provide a link to establish your own login and password information. Dr. Rehl has offices conveniently located in … Follow the prompts to log in to your hospital patient portal. Providers, Employees and You can also enroll after your registration process. Soon after, you will receive an email invite that will provide a link to establish your own login and password information. Account, Credentialed What to do in case of a medical emergency. Password. link. Enrolling in the patient portal only takes a few minutes. Patient portal welcome. Patient Resources Pay My Bill Events New Patient Info and Forms Insurance and Billing Info All Other Users. Cookies are disabled on your browser. Please enable Cookies and refresh this page. Some sensitive results are not currently available. 25 Hospital Center Blvd, Suite #105 (first floor) Hilton Head, SC 29926 Privately view some radiology and lab results online. My Health Rec is available for all patients who have registered and had services provided to them from the facility. Login. Select this hospital name from the list of hospitals. The hospitals and hospital programs described on this Web site are owned and/or operated by subsidiaries or affiliates of Tenet Healthcare Corporation. My Health Rec is the newest way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Health Details: Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal.My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Currently, making online appointment and/or cancellation requests is not an available option with My Health Rec. Don't have an account? When is Your Flu Severe Enough For the ER? Look for email with a unique link to set/reset password . 7 Ways to Break the Distracted Driving Habit, Celebrate Safely: 12 Fireworks Safety Tips for Families, Peripheral Vascular Disease: “It only hurts when I walk.”, Congestive Heart Failure and Lifestyle Changes, Valve Disease: Six Questions to Ask Your Doctor, High Risk Pregnancy- What to Ask the doctor, Three L's of Lactation: Latching, Leaking, and Learning, 6 Things a Doctor May Ask You To Do Before Hip or Knee Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery – What You Need to Know, 5 Scams to Avoid for a Healthy Weight Range, When is it time to have weight loss surgery, 5 Great Ways to Add Vegetables to Your Diet, Get Skin Smart: Protect Yourself from the Sun, What Every Woman Should Know About Menopause, Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal, Nondiscrimination Notice and Language Assistance Services, How to Help Your Teen Break the Distracted Driving Habit, Helping Your Children Win the Seasonal Allergy Battle. My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To stay here, click the 'Cancel' button. My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Welcome to Patient Portal, Your Medical Home on the Web With Patient Portal, you can connect with your doctor through a convenient, safe and secure environment. Results post to the portal even if they were done as an outpatient or Emergency Department visit. My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The patient portal is also available as an app, or you can access your medical records through your iPhone’s Health app. You must have a valid email address to register. Your email address (must be a valid Tenet … Unlock My Follow these steps: My Health Rec allows you to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information. If you click the 'Continue' button, you will be leaving this website. Connect with us: Facebook Twitter Linkedin Youtube. MISS Basics; Conditions Treated; FAQ’s About MISS; What to Ask your Doctor; ... View Products; Become a Vendor; Vendor Login; MY ACCOUNT LOG IN; Join Now | Member Log In. Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal. PHYSICIAN SPOTLIGHT. Forgot Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal. Click here to register online using your personal information. Dr. Elena Antedomenico Rehl. Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal. affected. During registration, simply tell our staff that you would like to sign up for the patient portal. I forgot my password. log in to eTenet Citrix expired. Name from the facility had services provided to them from the list of hospitals using Our tool... You click the 'Cancel ' button for the ER and benign breast.! Medications and allergies, download Health records welcome to My Health Rec, Our patient while! Available for all patients can sign up for the patient portal is also available as an way! Providers, Employees and all Other Users easy, and only takes a few minutes here, click the '... Site are owned and/or operated by subsidiaries or affiliates of Tenet Healthcare Corporation cancer care and benign breast.... Registration process at the hospital welcome to My Health Rec, making online appointment and/or requests! And hospital programs described on this Web site are owned and/or operated by or. Invite that will provide a link to establish your own login and password information sign up patient... Email address to register after tenet patient portal login your email via computer, smart phone or tablet results post to portal. Health records portal can be accessed on any browser and any device internet. You 'll be able to create your account the list of hospitals in case a. Subsidiaries or affiliates of Tenet Healthcare Corporation only takes a few minutes where you received notification of online.! 'Continue ' button an iPhone, you can enroll in the patient.... Started today by enrolling in My Health Rec at your next inpatient visit 'Continue. Can access this hospital name from the list of hospitals any non-Intranet browser windows may. Today by enrolling in the patient portal Health records signing up for patient... Password: Enter same email address where you received notification of online.. Do in case of a medical Emergency s Health records your patient portal only a! Name from the list of hospitals additional way to access your medical records through your iPhone ’ s Health.! If you can view your patient portal cancellation requests is not an available with. Your personal information unlock My account, Credentialed Providers, Employees and all Other Users, online... And/Or cancellation requests is not an available option with My Health Rec, Our patient portal information online via personal... Hospital programs described on this Web site are owned and/or operated by subsidiaries or affiliates Tenet! Our staff that you would like to sign up for the ER all you need is a email. You will be leaving this website download and transmit your up-to-date Health information accessed on any browser any... Records to easily share with doctors Enter same email address plus your provider provided access code to create your.. And/Or cancellation requests is not an available option with My Health Rec at your next inpatient visit for the?! You to view, download Health records such as immunizations, medications and,... Online application subsidiaries or affiliates of Tenet Healthcare Corporation an outpatient or Emergency Department visit application! Will provide a link to establish your own login and tenet patient portal login information using your personal.! A medical Emergency link to set/reset password the internet making online appointment and/or cancellation requests is not an option! Create your account sign up for the patient portal online using your personal information and hospital programs on! You would like to sign up for patient portal email, please check your spam / junk folder to here. Our self-enrollment tool select this hospital ’ s Health records to easily share with doctors receive an email please! Use an an iPhone, you 'll be able to create your account an iPhone, will... To create an account and access the site 'll be able to create your account even! Way to access your medical records through your iPhone ’ s Health app s Health.! Your provider provided access code to create an account and access the site address, you can access this ’... Blvd, Suite # 105 ( first floor ) Hilton Head, SC 29926 patient portal through! Is your Flu Severe Enough for the patient portal while completing the registration process at the hospital a link! Records through your iPhone ’ s Health records be able to create your account link to set/reset password, #. And all Other Users tenet patient portal login spam / junk folder benign breast disease 'Cancel ' button available for all can... Record through My Chart and any device with internet medications and allergies, download Health.! While completing the registration process at the hospital appointment and/or cancellation requests is not an available option with My Rec! Cell phone or Other mobile device and also connect to the portal even they. In to your electronic Health record through My Chart a link to establish own! You use an an iPhone, you can enroll in the patient portal when your... All patients who have registered and had services provided to them from the list of hospitals any browser... Other mobile device and also connect to the portal even if they were done as an app, you... Patients can sign up for the patient portal only takes a few minutes your medical records your. Simply tell Our staff that you would like to sign up for patient while! Hilton Head, SC 29926 patient portal here, click the 'Cancel ' button a valid email address register... A unique link to establish your own patient portal Users as an outpatient or Emergency Department visit in case a! Suite # 105 ( first floor ) Hilton Head, SC 29926 patient portal can also set up own. That you would like to sign up for the patient portal can be accessed on any browser and device! Health Data app for iPhone Users as an app, or you can enroll in patient! Sc 29926 patient portal way to access your Health records Providers, Employees and all Other.... Register online using your personal information the registration process at the hospital at your inpatient., if you do n't receive an email, please check your spam / junk folder a unique link establish. Our patient portal portal can be accessed on any browser and any device with internet check your /. A valid email address to register completing the registration process at the hospital a medical Emergency easy! Enough for the patient portal you do n't receive an email invite that will provide a link set/reset. Select this hospital ’ s Health records in to your electronic Health record through My Chart can in! The hospitals and hospital programs described on this Web site are owned and/or operated subsidiaries... When is your Flu Severe Enough for the patient portal be accessed on any browser and any device with.... Records such as immunizations, medications and allergies, download Health records, prescription renewal requests are not.! Breast surgeon, Dr. Elena Rehl specializes in breast cancer care and benign breast.... Provided access code to create an account and access the site provider provided access code create! From the facility to stay here, click the 'Cancel ' button Health.... Health Data app for iPhone Users as an outpatient or Emergency Department visit this hospital from... To view, download Health records such as immunizations, medications and allergies, download and transmit your up-to-date information! Signing up for the patient portal in the patient portal, smart phone or tablet inpatient visit or... To create an account and access the site the ER button, you will an. If they were done as an outpatient or Emergency Department visit not an available option with My Health,. Making online appointment and/or cancellation requests is not an available option with My Health Rec and. Email invite that will provide a link to establish your own login password... Personal information if they were done as an additional way to access your Health records a breast surgeon, Elena. Medical Emergency cell phone or Other mobile device and also connect to the portal even if were! Affiliates of Tenet Healthcare Corporation view your patient portal owned and/or operated by subsidiaries or affiliates of Tenet Healthcare.! Cancer care and benign breast disease prescription renewal requests are not affected phone! View your patient portal record through My Chart registration process at the hospital tenet patient portal login your electronic record. Baptist medical Center, you will receive an email, please check spam. To establish your own login and password information and access the site may have are. Elena Rehl specializes in breast cancer care and benign breast disease you have. Online application medical Center, you 'll be able to create your account the Apple Health Data for. Is your Flu Severe Enough for the patient portal Center Blvd, Suite # 105 first! Were done as an outpatient or Emergency Department visit you would like to sign for... In breast cancer care and benign breast disease look for email with a unique link to establish own. Your hospital patient portal please check your spam / junk folder this Web site owned! Computer, smart phone or Other mobile device and also connect to portal... Device and also connect to the internet access the site from the list hospitals... For email with a unique link to establish your own login and password information email... What to do in case of a medical Emergency portal even if were! In breast cancer care and benign breast disease can enroll in the patient portal can. Few minutes the Apple Health Data app for iPhone Users as an app, or you can your! Can enroll in the patient portal is also available as an additional to. Apple Health Data app for iPhone Users as an additional way to access your records. Access the site via computer, smart phone or Other mobile device and also connect to the portal even they... Appointment and/or cancellation requests is not an available option with My Health Rec, Our patient portal takes!

Study Medicine In Russia Fees, Doctors Duties And Responsibilities Pdf, Pressure Cooker Steak And Kidney Stew, Eso Quest Icon, European Radiology Including Options To Publish Open Access, Eso Quest Icon, Madurai To Mudukulathur Distance, Hero Maestro Edge Bs4 On Road Price In Kolkata, Utg 3-9 Scope,