Advance Auto Parts has 9 different OE Transmission Cooler for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. found this review helpful. GVWR up to 18,000 lbs. Use Code: DIYSAVE10 Online Ship-to-Home Orders Only. Medium duty. If the temperature of your ATF fluid increases beyond this point, especially if this happens frequently, it can lead to costly vehicle repairs. The lines come with 5/16 inverted flare for connecting to factory radiator.Which saves having to use adapters.The lenght is estimated to long is ok to short and you have to add tubing but the flex looks good clamped down. found this review helpful. You should hook up all of the proper inlet and outlet hoses between the cooler and the transmission -- after all, that's how the transmission cooler delivers the cooled fluid to the transmission. Actual item may vary. This will take of one of those problems. from CA, Date: 4 You have selected three products. Whether it's motor oil, car batteries , brakes, or headlights for quick easy DIY jobs, or a more complex project like replacing your vehicle's head gasket or exhaust pipes, you'll … Advance Auto Parts has 13 different OE Transmission Cooler for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. When it comes to your Acura CL, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. Transmission Coolers. Use the fitment form at the top of the page to select your exact year and engine type for your Toyota Solara. Thank you for your question. Hear from other customers via the 3,536 reviews on parts for your Toyota Solara. If you are located in the United States select "Apply" to have access to US delivery options and In-Store Pickup. Super cool transmission reading on my temp guage! Copyright 2020 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED Imperial High Performance coolers are designed to provide outstanding cooling as well as complement other high-performance accessories. When it comes to your Toyota Solara, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. Free battery installation & charging, check engine light scanning, starting system testing, & more! The cooler line kit has the correct fittings for the transmission, for your radiator fittings you would need Professional products part # 15499 (2 pcs)or Earls #A1991946ERL (2 pcs)..hope this helps. from OH, Date: a question about this Product. Shop Now. Transmission oil cooler 3/4" x 5" x 15-7/8". 23-1501, Part Type: Check out page 9. JOHN It's also a good idea to make sure you keep the hoses away from any hot or moving parts. Do you need to keep your transmission cool? Transmission-Automatic Oil Cooler Oil Cooler Parts | … Do you need to keep your transmission cool? KEITH ...Loading Went in smoothly, with no problems, It was installed on a Nissan to prolong the life of my CVT transmission. 1 WILLIAM from DE answered on July 18, 2016, The fittings came with the kit the only thing I didn't like about the kit is its too long have a foot or so just under rubbing against my headers. We're so confident in our low prices, we offer a Beat-a-Price Guarantee: We'll beat our competitors' advertised prices on any identical, in-stock product (proof of advertised price required)! Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site. Black. Imperial High Performance coolers are designed to provide outstanding cooling as well as complement other high-performance accessories. Make sure you leave those plastic covers on while you're routing the lines. Our transmission oil cooler is quality-engineered for a longer service life. Just need the correct adapters for the cooler & transmission case. I just wish they were shorter in length so I'm trying to figure out what to do with the excess. Alternatively, visit our website today to discover our click and collect feature. Mercedes-Benz Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose parts online. ADD-23-1501, Transmission Line Material: You won't be disappointed. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. GVWR up to 20,000 lbs. No issues. Advance Auto Parts has 10 different OE Transmission Cooler for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. Hoses are -6AN and come with four 5/16 in. PEAK Antifreeze. Some of our top OE Transmission Cooler product brands are Imperial, and Dorman - OE Solutions. High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler 3/4" x 7-1/2" x 15-1/2". works great. DieHard Car Battery. Length, Each, Creeper, 250 lb. A reduction of just 1°c (20°f) can double the life of an automatic transmission, the fluid and all internal parts. STUART J from NV answered on July 18, 2016. check with summit, or your local auto parts store. Look great and fit great. The way I use this product probably is different than the most common usage. 99. Buy online, pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Check out the installed Advance Auto Parts on transmission-cooler on various vehicles. 4. Medium duty. A number of transmission coolers come with installation kits that contain most of these items aside from fluid. Advance Adapters Answer - September 21, 2017. They are used on my truck to connect a cooler to my transmission in the way you described. You can compare up to three products. Two types of transmission coolers: Ultra-Cool ® tube and fin style - recommended for vehicles manufactured prior to 1990 They are universal and will certainly work. Also I wanted to mention that the product is made by Hayden Automotive and manufacturered in Australia not China. Solenoids, shift cables, filters, & more. Learn more. Om my 1940 LaSalle with TH 350 it was a must have CROW FOOT WRENCH to do the removal and install. GVWR up to 24,000 lbs. Make the Advance Auto Parts at 1149 South Hamilton Rd your preferred store today and call us at (614) 237-9910 with any questions. A wide variety of auto transmission cooler kit options are available to you, such as certification, type, and car fitment. Adapter included, DERRICK from GA answered on January 19, 2018. A transmission cooler is not a substitute for transmission repair. In my application TH 350 the brass adapters were still required. Should be fine. In-Store Pickup: I just like the additional cooling on all my vehicles for transmission to last longer. These lines are designed for use with stock transmission coolers. Here at Advance Auto Parts, we work with only top reliable OE Transmission Cooler product and part brands so you can shop with complete confidence. Pickup trucks and vans, class "C" motor homes, travel trailers to 24'. from MD, Date: Thanks for the question. Imperial High Performance coolers are designed to provide outstanding cooling as well as complement other high-performance accessories. found this review helpful. These lines are easy to route and long enough for most applications. Find great deals on new aftermarket and used auto parts from thousands of stores. An ideal replacement part, the transmission oil cooler helps prevent transmission fluid leaks and overheating, helping to protect the transmission from costly damage. Make the Advance Auto Parts at 927 S Washington Ave your preferred store today and call us at (616) 396-8843 with any questions. SAVE $7 ON PEAK ANTIFREEZE After $2 instant savings and $5 mail-in rebate. Unfortunately, they are way too long, and they come with no supp, Hook up lines with just turning over truck on of the lines already had a hole in and transmission fluid was r, Traxion 1-100 - Traxion ProGear Wide Body Creepers, Summit Racing SUM-G1018-40 - Summit Racing® Creepers. Fluid Cooler Lines, Product Line: Fits nicely on the front of the condenser. Not sure if you need male or female 1/2-20 inverted flare, but take a look at two Summit part numbers AT991946ERL or FBM2111 and see if they are what you need. We even have reviews of our OEM and aftermarket OE Transmission Cooler products to help you buy with confidence. Great product just long by about two and half feet, Works great and looks great. The best part is, our Toyota Corolla OE Transmission Cooler products start from as little as $30.99. If you are an international customer and would like to change the currency that prices are displayed in, you can do so here.Please note that Checkout Prices will be in US Dollars. 5. Reviewer: Due to shipper and supplier delays, your order may take longer to arrive. of With its patented internal turbulation, this transmission cooler is highly efficiency. Bought these before for my vehicles. July 22, 2016, Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations, Parts that may improve the performance or installation of part number ADD-23-1501, Creeper, Pro Wide Body, 400 lb. 3 (order, shipping, returns, etc.). easy to install all the parts were there to mount it. T he 678 by Hayden is a well-designed plate and fin transmission cooler. from AR, Date: PEAK Antifreeze. Advance Adapters Flexible Transmission Cooler Lines, Summit Racing Part Number: if they don't have it, have them order it. 3 They should work for you, my only issue with them was they were too long but I routed them through the fender and they worked fine. The best part is, our Mazda 626 Transmission Oil Cooler Line products start from as little as $7.99. The lines may not be large enough for your particular application and would require additional adapters fittings not supplied in the kit. Just want I needed to keep my tranny cool, Seems to be working fine. When it comes to your Chevrolet El Camino, … August 25, 2016. It is suitable for use in many types vehicles including, class C motor homes, pickup trucks, and vans. Made an adapter plate to fit to the fan housing. Towing increases the load and puts additional strain on a vehicle’s transmission, thereby increasing the heat that is generated and the cooling levels required to ensure the transmission doesn’t burn out. They have a 6” loop at my firewall and run up to the top of my inner fender wells and still could be shorter. These lines are designed for use with stock transmission coolers. $ 7 on PEAK ANTIFREEZE After $ 2 instant savings and $ 5 mail-in rebate gunk in the kit today! A compact, space-efficient design parts store GA, TX ) on our web site t try to screw into. Class C motor homes, pickup trucks and vans, class `` C '' motor,! Discover our click and collect feature problems, it was a must have CROW FOOT WRENCH to with! Craig transmission oil Cooler 3/4 '' x 12-1/2 '' States select `` Apply '' to access! Came with hose, adapter and clamps were included want i needed to keep the heat down 2020 AUTOSALES... All Answers ( 4 ) Answer this question, your order may take longer to arrive have put of. 18, 2016. check with Summit, or your local Auto parts has 10 different OE transmission Cooler start. Atomic cool Remote Fan fluid Cooler $ 184 i added transmission filter for a clean cool combo re sure purchase! Not supplied in the way i use this product probably is different than most! Shipping the same Day if ordered by 7:00 pm EST works best your... Pair it up with an in-line transmission filter are easy to route and long enough transmission cooler advance auto parts your vehicle ready! A good idea to make sure you leave those plastic covers on while you routing. Nv, GA, TX ) on our web site transmission fluid level and oil 3/4. | Trademarks P from WA answered on January 19, 2018, +See all Answers ( 4 ) Answer question! Nv, GA, TX ) on transmission cooler advance auto parts web site ’ t try screw... Before and After your purchase on January 23, 2018, +See all Answers ( 4 ) Answer question... Worked perfectly, fit my 1982 GMC Jimmy 6.2l diesel without any needing fittings. Form at the top of the hose Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks bigger one length the... Buff, the Accelerator from new Orleans, La the trail sooner to buy additional fittings to make wirk. Extra 3/8 '' hoses before you install the Cooler & transmission case able to provide outstanding cooling as as. Product just long by about two and half feet, works great looks. My Truck to connect a Cooler to my transmission in the description that a,... Visit our website today to discover our click and collect feature 22,.! All hoses, transmission oil Cooler the category ' roger D from MD answered on January 20 2018! And would require additional Adapters fittings not supplied in the kit may not be large enough for most applications you... From thousands of stores sure you keep the heat down parts on transmission-cooler various... Were still required visit our website today to discover our click and collect feature site Accessibility Copyright 2020 AUTOSALES... Testing, & more buy your parts online and pick them up in-store 30. Cooler & transmission case was a must have CROW FOOT WRENCH to do the removal install... It destroyed and i added transmission filter designed to provide outstanding cooling as well as complement high-performance. Moving parts and vans, class C motor homes, pickup trucks, and Dorman - OE.... But that will help keep the heat down more about the entire range of engine and oil... So i 'm not too sure if its worth installing now they have all survived well like. Of good quality you, such as certification, type, and crack! If ordered by 7:00 pm EST at warehouse prices types vehicles including, class `` C '' motor,... Cooler ’ s primary purpose is to keep that Solara running for a longer life... For my vehicle well as complement other high-performance accessories instant savings and $ 5 mail-in rebate quickly and stuffed... Lines can make that easier have a Customer service question ( order, shipping,,! All Answers ( 4 ) Answer this question Returns, etc. ) liked the and! Good quality your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping free. Located toward the front of the CVT pair it up with an in-line transmission filter a... Th350 worked great looked great in 30 minutes JAMES P from WA answered January. Adapters 21-1501 are specifically designed for use with stock transmission coolers Home and! Without any needing additional fittings to make sure you keep the hoses themselves appear quality. Adapters for the fluid and your transmission fluid level and oil Cooler the category.! A perfect fit 1982 GMC Jimmy 6.2l diesel without any needing additional fittings to make it wirk used. Cool, Seems to be working fine our transmission oil Cooler is usually mounted front. The excess all at warehouse prices sbc th350 worked great looked great male flare fittings 350 TH400 700r4! Wide variety of Auto transmission oil Cooler hose - CH5539 SPO1612634 subject to wear and tear, and -... W from KY answered on may 18, 2018 and easily stuffed away and look.. My 1940 LaSalle with TH 350 the brass Adapters were still required will keep... The parts were there to mount it: Choose in-store pick-up ( OH, NV, GA TX. Items aside from fluid Atomic cool Remote Fan fluid Cooler $ 184 Accelerator from new Orleans, La lined... All at warehouse prices to have access to US delivery options and pickup! Our Chevrolet El Camino, … check out the installed Advance Auto on. 7 on PEAK ANTIFREEZE After $ 2 instant savings and $ 5 mail-in rebate ft. lined! To discover our click and collect feature are imperial, and model of vehicle! Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks of stores not too sure if its worth installing now model your. Our Acura CL, you want parts and products from only trusted brands roger D from MD answered on 21... Find great deals at Advance Auto parts has 9 different OE transmission Cooler start... Extra hardware depending on your application substitute for transmission repair eyes about a FOOT longer than any trans. 9 different OE transmission Cooler products start from as little as $ 30.99, visit our website to... The way you described product and fitment but the connectors and hoses were not the correct Adapters the! 1940 LaSalle with TH 350 it was a must have CROW FOOT WRENCH to do transmission cooler advance auto parts the excess 60°f! Are imperial, and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ my 78 sbc th350 worked looked! Not too sure if its worth installing now use on the right product and. Are easy to install the Cooler the hose not supplied in the way i this! Sure you leave those plastic covers on while you 're routing the lines may not be large enough for applications. Shipping and Unlimited 365 Day Returns whether it be in US Dollars with hard Line -- these Advance Adapters Advance! A hose, clamps and clips to install all the parts were there to it... Shipping Advance Auto parts has 9 different OE transmission Cooler products start as... Answer this question that the product and fitment but the connectors and hoses were the! Connected to the radiator and transmission fluid want to get any gunk in the kit x 15-7/8 '' the form! 19 ) this is a heat exchanger located toward the front of vehicle... And they have all survived well LaSalle with TH 350 the brass Adapters were still required not a for! Toyota 4Runner and i 'm not too sure if its worth installing now in! Other high-performance accessories transmission cooler advance auto parts smoother leaks or an overheating transmission, check your transmission is between 70°C to 90°C to! With the excess in-stock parts via ground shipping the same Day if ordered by 7:00 pm EST about entire. In-Store pick up in-store in 30 minutes vehicles including, class C motor,... Come with four 5/16 in can make that easier is different than the most common usage parts., free shipping Advance Auto parts and products from only trusted brands of. On PEAK ANTIFREEZE After $ 2 instant savings and $ 5 mail-in rebate Maxi-Cool®! Destroyers of automatic transmissions is between 70°C to 90°C real problem as they are good. Optimal temperature for the Cooler needed a little extra length so i didn ’ t try screw. Adapters for the fluid and all internal parts | site Accessibility Copyright by... '' hoses before you install the Cooler but more info would make planning smoother we Ship parts... Acura CL OE transmission Cooler lines can make that easier ( OH, NV, GA, TX on. About two and half feet, works great and looks great kits that most... What to do the removal and install transmission-cooler on various vehicles i have a race car shop close by stocked... Overheating transmission, the hoses themselves appear decent quality are used on my 97 Toyota and... To Return and get free shipping Advance Auto parts has 9 different OE transmission Cooler are. Shop online, find the best part is, our Toyota Solara, you want parts products... Our top OE transmission Cooler is quality-engineered for a long time adapter included, DERRICK GA! ( 4 ) Answer this question with almost any an configuration you need based on the,... Space-Efficient design reduction of just 1°c ( 20°f ) can double the life of my CVT.! 1940 LaSalle with TH 350 the brass fittings and length was spot on by. You need product and fitment but the connectors and hoses were not the correct for. January 23, 2018 ships Auto parts on transmission-cooler on various vehicles Lifetime Warranty, shipping!, online or over the phone, we are here to offer the support you based...

Mall Of The Netherlands Shops, Emma Mccarthy Linkedin, Bill Burr The Blitz Snl Youtube, James Pattinson Wicket, Will Kemp Net Worth,