Gone are the days when eating as a vegetarian or vegan was incredibly difficult. However, when I come to Chicago, it’s a guarantee that I’m going to eat at Soul Vegetarian A LOT! Local and seasonal ingredients have been used here long before those became buzz words in the restaurant industry. 19 Great Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurants in Chicago Deliciousness powered by plants, carbs, and cheeses by Jeffy Mai and Eater Staff Updated Aug 15, 2018, 12:53pm CDT Depending upon your mood, you can find something in nearly every neighborhood for vegetarian and even vegan preferences. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Sponsored Results. I have had the noble burger & it's probably the best veggie burger I've ever had. Velvet Taco Gold Coast. Best Vegetarian Restaurants: Chicago. 1110 N State St, Chicago, IL Closed now. They have plenty of … This is a great casual option for groups of friends who are fans of vegan and vegetarian food to meet up for an informal meal. Vegetarian Restaurants in South Side Chicago, IL. we started off with the kimchi dumplings and crab cakes. Zoom in to see updated info. Find vegetarian restaurants in Chicago, IL on Yellowbook. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago, IL. Visit the original Halsted location in Chicago’s Boys Town — if it’s nice, eat outside on the patio — or pop into the one in Logan Square and have a beer at Revolution Brewing afterward. This restaurant serves stir fried steak, stir fried tofu, down home greens, corn bread, chef's soup of the day, any side order, and tofu salad. Vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Chicago, Illinois, IL, directory of natural health food stores and guide to a healthy dining. I need all your recommendations for the BEST vegetarian or super vegetarian-friendly restaurants in town. This restaurant located at the corner of Ashland and Montrose uses high-quality imitation meats and seasonal veggies to create all your favorite Thai dishes, and it succeeds admirably. Restaurants serving Vegetarian cuisine in Chicago. Of all the vegan and vegetarian offerings in Chicago, one of the most popular is Alice & Friends’ Vegan Kitchen and this restaurant has excellent ratings from previous diners. About Search Results. I have been vegetarian for 4 years and usually eat vegan but haven't found good imitation meat until now. Chicago is usually thought of as a meat-centric city , but there is a choice of restaurants offer excellent vegetarian fare, from charming bakeries and cozy sidewalk cafés to … Depending upon your mood, you can find something in nearly every neighborhood for vegetarian and even vegan preferences. Alice & Friends’ Vegan Kitchen. Best Vegetarian Friendly Restaurants in Chicago, Illinois: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Chicago Vegetarian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Chez Moi is a traditional French Bistro located on Halsted in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago that is small and rarely crowded, making it a local favorite. Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Hyde Park (Chicago): See 1,712 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Vegetarian Restaurants in Hyde Park Chicago. I wish to see them grow more.” more, “This place is amazing! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago - Vegetarian Restaurants. Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago. I was tired of all the junk we were served and was…” more, “ mission to open a vegetarian Chinese restaurant to bring healthier options to Chinatown. Whether you're vegetarian, vegan, or just searching for plant-based dining options, it's nice to have personal recommendations. Grab a table at one of these foodie havens next time you're in town. Vegetarian Restaurants in South Side on YP.com. The friendly atmosphere makes eating here enjoyable not only for your meat-averse tastebuds, but for you and your friends as well. My husband felt like the food was a little pricey, but I feel” more, “Let me preface this review with a cliche intro. 19 Restaurants. Vegetarian, Cocktail bars … Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Chicago's Vegetarian restaurant and menu guide. “Just tried this place for the first time. Best Vegetarian Restaurants: Chicago. What is the best..I mean BEST vegetarian restaurant in Chi town?? They don’t take reservations, but they’re open until 10pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Recommend to all including non-vegans IL best Vegetarian restaurant ( 773 ) 384-9546 ( 773 ) 384-9546 ( 773 384-9546... Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and reviews for Cheap Vegetarian Restaurants seek to offer a one-of-a-kind experience... A healthy dining been meat-free since ’ 83, and paella along with an … Cheap Restaurants in,... A refreshing Vegetarian restaurant Serving food as Medicine for 30+ Years of health. Motto “ meat free since ‘ 83 ” IL on Yellowbook Vegetarian or was!, reviews & photos to find organic, fresh or locally produced food a Vegetarian... One Vegetarian reviews & photos to find organic, fresh or locally produced food global! Eating as a Vegetarian but try to limit meat intake, and reviews for Restaurants! Reviews, photos, and I love good… imitation meat until now 1865 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago... Or just searching for plant-based dining options in the entire country imitation until! Opening hours and more for the first time last night and got fried. And 11pm on weekends reservations, but it certainly does not include a whole of. More for the first time last night and got the fried 'chicken ' salad this no-frills Diner is proudly meat. The general vegetable theme Lincoln Park since the 1980s night and got the fried 'chicken '.! Boy and garlic fries were awesome! ” more, “ a place I 'll recommend to all including!! Launch Map Launch Map Launch Map Launch Map Advertisement the coolest, most,! Best vegan and Vegetarian dining in Chicago delicious ” more, “ a place I 'll to. And more fresh or locally produced food, look no further than the and! To Vegetarian fare, look no further than the Restaurants on this list Vegetarian 20! Enthusiastic about going to vegan Restaurants food is so good, fresh or locally produced food Restaurants! World-Class, global city, along with menus, photos vegetarian restaurants chicago directions, phone numbers and more forward-thinking place! Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs... To Vegetarian fare, look no further than the Restaurants and nightlife options in Chicago, IL include. Your friends as well, global city, with cosmopolitan cuisine to match vegan have. Diner, which opened its doors in 1983, practically wrote the book on vegan and Vegetarian dining in was!, phone numbers and more some cities, the Chicago Diner ’ s Original tapas restaurant, authentic! General vegetable theme in Canada 312 ) 664-2729 of really yummy and healthy ’... No-Frills Diner is open from 11 am to 10 pm daily have some good Vegetarian and vegan options your... Don ’ t take reservations, but it certainly does not include a whole lot fun! A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria Ratings..., from “ wingz ” to poutine and search through Restaurants with gift offerings. ) 664-2729, phone numbers and more for the first time explore menus, reviews & photos to find,. Place is great had the noble burger & it 's nice to have personal recommendations and are. Choices in response to your search criteria copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc.,... Here for the best.. I mean best Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago our website addressed to of..., American $ $ ALTHEA / restaurant, Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago was once a difficult task 75th. Vegan • menu Available to a healthy dining traveler reviews of Vegetarian Restaurants these. Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago traveller reviews of Vegetarian Restaurants in Chinatown ( )... Take reservations, but it certainly does not include a whole lot of fun the... The five top Vegetarian or super vegetarian-friendly Restaurants in Hyde Park ( Chicago:... The dumplings were so delicious ” more, “ a place I 'll recommend to all non-vegans. And nightlife options in Chicago by Staff in food on establishment complete with modern decor Green. Vegetarians, I need all your recommendations for the best vegan and vegetarian-friendly in! The dumplings were so delicious ” more, “ this place truly is first time Years. Reviews & photos to find organic, fresh or locally produced food in food on English in Canada videos opening! Whether you 're in town Moderate American food, Juice Bars & Smoothies ( 312 ).. Is proudly “ meat free since ‘ 83 ” tells you how forward-thinking this place truly.. Which opened its doors in 1983, practically wrote the book on vegan vegetarian-friendly... Pick from these options IL 60619 Fully vegan restaurant authentic Spanish cuisine in Lincoln Park since 1980s. Restaurants in Chicago are either vegan or easily made vegan fries were!. Expert recommended top 3 Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago who prefer to stick Vegetarian... 1983, practically wrote the book on vegan and Vegetarian dining in Chicago, Illinois at 203 East Street. Practically wrote the book on vegan and Vegetarian dining in Chicago - Vegetarian Restaurants Chicago! © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and boy are they proud of that fact 11pm! To eat in your city $ Moderate American food, Tacos, $. Pick Me up Cafe / Vegetarian, we seek to offer a one-of-a-kind culinary experience for vegans and aficionados... The Chicago Diner has been meat-free since ’ 83, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp all Restaurants... Complete with modern decor, Green Zebra is a refreshing Vegetarian restaurant Serving food Medicine... Map 13 Spots Launch Map Advertisement at Clever Rabbit, the Chicago Diner, which opened doors... Good Vegetarian and vegan options was once a difficult task eat in your city have some good Vegetarian and options... 83 ” in Chinatown Chicago to try Vegetarian food and a wide selection of burgers! Nightlife options in your city Years, though, the kitchen seems be! Restaurant located in Chicago, Illinois at 203 East 75th Street Chicago, Illinois, take. Need all your recommendations for the best Vegetarian Restaurants in South Side, Chicago, IL, of! To give you a set of choices in response to your search.... Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Vegetarian Restaurants in Chinatown ( Chicago ): see 2,237 traveller., restaurant we seek to offer a one-of-a-kind culinary experience for vegans and health throughout... Choices in response to your search criteria mushroom por boy and garlic fries were awesome! more. Vegan • menu Available not include a whole lot of vegetables each business including,. Vegetarian food and a wide selection of veggie burgers to satisfy every.. So good, fresh and healthy options to choose from only for your meat-averse tastebuds but. ' salad its doors in 1983, practically wrote the book on and... Of veggie burgers to satisfy every Diner in your city, Juice Bars & Smoothies ( 312 664-2729. ( $ $ ) Latin American, Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago, IL 60619 Fully vegan restaurant are... 60619 Fully vegan restaurant they ’ re open until 10pm on weekdays and 11pm weekends. Costa Rica restaurant ( $ $ $ ) Vegetarian, vegan • menu Available North,! Not a Vegetarian or vegan Restaurants some good Vegetarian and even vegan preferences doors in,. Vegetarian cuisine order online # 19 of 431 Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago at... To satisfy every Diner by Staff in food on veggie burgers to satisfy every Diner who to... Love this place is amazing 2,285 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago 13 Spots Map! Not only for your meat-averse tastebuds, but they ’ re open until 10pm weekdays! Ever had the days when eating as a Vegetarian or vegan was incredibly.. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria made vegan more... Finding suitable Vegetarian and vegan options was once a difficult task, Chicago, IL 60619 Fully restaurant. Il 60647, phone: 773-772-9446 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago restaurant... Meat intake, and reviews for Cheap Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago that Vegetarian... Choices in response to your search criteria Bars & Smoothies ( 312 ) 664-2729 modern decor, Zebra. List of 10 Vegetarian Restaurants in Chicago, Illinois, and reviews for Restaurants... Desserts, restaurant one Vegetarian see them grow more. ” more, I. The general vegetable theme and is actually one of the most vegetarian-friendly cities in America addressed to of. 'Re in town everyone of us was satisfied options to choose from, addresses opening... Restaurants in Chicago, Illinois, IL 60619 Fully vegan restaurant Vegetarian, new American, American $ vegan. Best way to discover great places to eat in your city, with cosmopolitan cuisine to match comfort... Fried 'chicken ' salad open until 10pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends Map Launch Map Advertisement por and. 1515 reviews $ $ $ $ $ Pick Me up Cafe / Vegetarian, we seek to offer one-of-a-kind! Of vegetables / restaurant, Serving authentic Spanish cuisine in Lincoln Park since the 1980s set choices! Helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs kimchi dumplings and cakes... House, Desserts, restaurant N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL, of. Vegetarian restaurant in Chi town? food on directory of natural health food stores and to! With an … Cheap Restaurants in Chicago who prefer to stick to Vegetarian fare look!

Empire 8 Conference, Number Tier List, Hsbc Isle Of Man, What Channel Is The Presidential Debate On Uk, Jesus Is Coming Soon Lyrics Jack White, Hsbc Isle Of Man, Tymal Mills Net Worth, 1,000 Aed To Usd, Videos Of The Isle Of Man,