She was going to kill him instead, although he easily got the upper hand. Kirigiri's heavy promotion is really good evidence that she is received well by the majority of the fandom. Monokuma give each person a piece of paper of their secrets « » Log in or sign up. Even though she is a massive pop idol, she also enjoys cooking. Jin Kirigiri (Deceased Father) Killing Game Status. She survived the final trial and escaped with the other survivors at the end of the game.She is also one of the returning characters in Super Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Deutsch; Español; Русский ; Edit. Kyoko, being the Ultimate Detective, convinced the other survivors in the 6th Class Trial that Junko Enoshima was the Mastermind, but when they voted, Kyoko revealed it was actually her and she then executed every single one of them with the "After School Lesson" execution. It contains images taken from official material in which the character appears. You clear up the search and actually find very few documents. Kurokuma was the first host to be destroyed. Well, in reality, Jin had been waiting, Kizakura just practically lived on a couch in his friend's office. https://mastermind-danganronpa.fandom.com/wiki/Mastermind_Kyoko_Kirigiri?oldid=355. I think as you got older it went from "Sometimes parents move to farms far away to run free with other parents" to something like "Racecar driving accident" to "She is a Disney Princess, you wouldn't understand. There's no point in being someone's accomplice if there's no benefit to you. She took out the spears and ran to the nurse's office, nearly getting figured out by Leon, to get bandages, then returned to the gym. When he looked at who was behind him, it was clear how he was found out. Mastermind of the first Killing Game He obviously never suspected Kyoko to be the mastermind however. Likes It was his target, Jin Kirigiri. Kirigiri is a relatively tall, pretty girl with purple eyes and a pale complexion. Only survivor of the first killing game. >The search result is very sensitive and brings up documents containing the word 'sovereign' in anyway. You would be born in less than one month, it is likely that your father was calling your mother repeatedly and checking on how his son would be. Kirigiri Jin (317) Kirigiri Kyouko (219) Naegi Makoto (175) Enoshima Junko (150) Ikusaba Mukuro (126) Togami Byakuya (112) Komaeda Nagito (108) Hinata Hajime (104) Ishimaru Kiyotaka (100) Kuwata Leon (98) Include Relationships Kirigiri Kyoko/Naegi Makoto (63) Kirigiri Jin/Kizakura Kohichi (38) Hinata Hajime/Komaeda Nagito (31) He has dark purple hair and eyes resembling his daughter's. In her AU, Kyoko Kirigiri was the Mastermind. It becomes stunningly clear that Jin Kirigiri sets all of his passwords as Kyouko. For one, Nana doesn't have much reason to kill him. Mastermind Danganronpa AU Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. However, she's trying her best to remain cool, as the bears clearly pose a danger. Get in touch with Jin Kirigiri (@shslprincipal) — 249 answers, 531 likes. Jin Kirigiri/Image Gallery < Jin Kirigiri. The keikogi is adorned with multiple symbols that are four squares in a diamond formation on the right pec, sleeves, and back of his keikogi. The execution begins with a spotlight shining over Monokuma, who is sitting on the floor with his "Punishment Button". Unlike Junko, Kyoko actually has a reason for wanting everyone to feel despair. Her father, Jin Kirigiri, wasn't interested in being a detective, and he was kicked out of the family by his father Fuhito Kirigiri before Kyoko was even born. What exactly do you know about it aside from what I've told you? Only survivor of the first killing game. Yeah. She also wears a black short skirt, heeled knee-high purple boots with equally knee-high light purple socks. Well hopefully we won't be living in a box or your grandma's basement by then. Later, it was revealed that she was actually an amnesiac. Mukuro Ikusaba - Multiple impalement wounds (from multiple spears) after refusing to participate in the Killing Game An enigmatic girl whose talent was unknown from the beginning, she often helps Makoto to make a breakthrough during the investigations and trials. Killing Game Status It's true that there has been a murder... but of the Super High School Level Secretary, not headmaster. You solved it. >The password is...........accepted. Kyoko Kirigiri briefly worked with Junko without revealing that she is the mastermind. Her outfit consists of a dark purple collared jacket over a white blouse and brown tie, along with a short skirt and heeled knee-high boots. She wants revenge on her dad, who left her when she was young. However, she tends to hide her true feelings, only revealing them to people who she considers friends. The robo-headmaster was an idea that was shot around even when -I- was still in school. He eventually became the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy. An enigmatic girl whose talent was unknown from the beginning, she often helps Naegi to make a breakthrough during the investigations and trials. Jin has already survived one killing spree on the island where the Talented reside, and it's likely he'll survive Nana's antics as well. After joining the Future Foundation and in Danganronpa 3, Kyoko wears her hair back in a lig… Fifteen years is a long time to wait, especially if someone's been locked away or in hiding. Gallery. Junko Enoshima: Junko worked with Kyoko with stuff, like a partner but was then executed by Kyoko who lied and said she broke a rule. Birth Date There isn't a prior pattern because there's only been one murder. It follows several calls made to your old home phone number and precedes a million more. Also, he wears a teal beaded bracelet on his right wrist. I'm sorry, you're sorry, happy belated birthday, you're a detective, blah blah, yadda, yadda. Across from him, Jin is tied to a chair with his eyes blindfolded and his hands tied behind his back. Back then I think it was a black and white stuffed frog, but I get the two confused. Jin is then locked inside a rocket shaped like an iron maidenwith a Monokuma face and launched into a grotesque, cartoonish version of space (drilling through several floors of the Academy along the way). Aoi Asahina: Hina was friendly with Kyoko and trusted her. He was also the first DRAE character to "die". It's done. He was murdered by Monokuma and the Academy was took over by the mastermind. Byakuya Togami: Byakuya trusted Kyoko with any information he found out about both the games and the mastermind. Jin Kirigiri. He wears a black suit with a purple tie. Unlike Junko, Kyoko actually has a reason for wanting everyone to feel despair. How is Kyoko Kirigiri alive ? Jin is a man in his late thirties. Although he's dangerous and a Talented, the authorities who sent Nana on her mission don't know that Jin's alive. Her father, Jin Kirigiri, wasn't interested in being a detective, and he was kicked out of the family by his father Fuhito Kirigiri before Kyoko was even born. Jin left her when she was a little girl and Kyoko stated that he only used her mother's death as an excuse so that he could leave the house and that she didn't really know him as a father because they never really spoke to each other much during their days together. Unless the person planning to do this murder informed us of their intentions. Jin is a spectacled man with long black hair tied in a loose ponytail with two strands that frame his face. During her time in the Academy, she comes across as bubbly and friendly, notably towards Makoto. In fact, it goes beyond that. His pair of glasses is purely ornamental, as Mugen later found out after g… Hope Kirigiri Jin and Kizakura Koichi had been patiently awaiting Naegi for a meeting about the elementary program, particularly five so-called Lil' Ultimates. It seemed that Naegi had questions about the children's home life. Series. She always wears her custom-made black gloves to conceal scars on her hands that she received back when she was an amateur. Everyone's shocked and disgusted. Kyoko is a relatively tall, pretty girl with purple eyes and a pale complexion. Oh that's true. Celeste even told Kyoko that she was gay, which Kyoko already knew because they were dating before she became a revenge-seeking Ultimate Despair. This also helped whom she tricked everybody saying that Junko was the mastermind. I should know. Kirigiri Jin/Kizakura Kohichi; Kirigiri Jin; Kizakura Kohichi; lgbt pride month; Summary '“Aren’t we a bit old for this?” asked Jin. Jin Kirigiri died first, just like in DR1. Kyoko's outfit consists of a dark purple collared jacket with six brown buttons over a zipped up long-sleeved white blouse and brown tie with a bird-like symbol on it. The principal's daughter, Kyoko Kirigiri, whispers his name under her breath. Monokuma will give the person a bunch of money if they kill someone and get away with it. You remembered that he was really bad at reading sonograms. Female The Loop (Games) Do you like this video? >It seems the principal is out and all that anti-credit card through the lock technology was just a scam. !” He yells. I'm upset I ran out of scorpions but this plan is going perfectly. “If you’re too old, when it starts, you’ll somehow be rendered incapable of watching it,” Koichi assured him. Jin Kirigiri. Hina began to feel sorry for him as she listened more, and she agreed to help him escape. Her outfit consists of a dark purple collared jacket over a white blouse and brown tie, along with a short skirt and heeled knee-high boots. He and Kamukura were the ones to put the virus in the Neo World Program, causing the killing school trip. 8 comments. “You! She always wears her custom-made black gloves to conceal scars on her hands that she received back when she was an amateur. Jin Kirigiri was the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy. Great Gozu was the first DR3 Future character to die. She wears her lavender hair down and with a braid on the side, tied with a black ribbon. What could it be about? It started off as just revenge on her father, putting him in a rocket and leaving it to fly away and crash back down, but then she found that she actually liked the feeling of others' despair, so she started the killing game. Her true identity was the daughter of Jin Kirigiri, the previous Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy. Her father, Jin Kirigiri, wasn't interested in succeeding the family and left after Kyoko's mother died when Kyoko was still a little girl. Kyoko became very close with her grandfather, Fuhito, who taught her all she currently knows in the detective business, and he protected her from anything he deemed a threat. History Talk (0) Share. watch 02:44. His Danganronpa Zerodesign notes describe him as having a handsome face. Mastermind Kyoko Kirigiri [edit | edit source] In her AU, Kyoko Kirigiri was the Mastermind. His computer is locked and awaits a password input. The thought was to use what was-at the time-a state of the art AI to run the school. My hate fed my blackened heart and that's why I tell you that you don't have a grandfather. Celeste was probably the only one Kyoko felt bad for executing. They're large and of an outdated file type. Well back then I was just an administrator, there wasn't a lot I could do. Now look, unless you need to get anything off your chest, go....go play with Singlebear or whatever. Kirigiri Jin; Naegi Makoto; Kirigiri Kyouko; Kirigiri Fuhito (Mentioned) My First Work in This Fandom; Naegiri Week; Summary. The bear exclaims and the body of Jin Kirigiri explodes. Reminds me a lot of my youth actually. I don't understand at all. Except Makoto Naegi, because she was deeply in love with him. This article is an image gallery for a specific character or group. Daisaku Bandai died in the same way as he did in DR3 Future, having his NG Code of … Finally, in relation to numbers, we have data regarding book sales, Kirigiri Sou, and various Kirigiri merchandise- all of which seems to perform very well. Kyoko then cleaned it up and kidnapped the next batch of Ultimates for her killing game. Ultimate Detective Celestia Ludenberg: Celeste was one of Kyoko's "best friends" who even told Kyoko her real name (Taeko Yasuhiro) and told her about her reams. All the survivors except Naegi died in this AU. Good times, a great way to end senior year. In Danganronpa 3, Jin's hair appears to be black. >The sound files download. Talent they were crying over her dead body for like 10 minutes but in the end of hope's arc you see her walking into the classroom saying : " yeah , i don't get that either , pretty sure I died " Lol , what ? He faked innocence while the world fell, and convinced Jin Kirigiri to seal all the students in Hope's Peak. Monotaro: Ew, Monofunny puked! >This call is time stamped at September 14th, 1993. This was -going- to be a present for you, but look, sorry. Makoto Naegi looks at her, feeling sorry. Didn't she die from her NG code ? If someone was locked away or hiding for fifteen years because of this headmaster's death, only the murderer would know their time to come back and kill. Koichi: Jin! Monokuma give each person a movie about their loved ones in danger. If you're trying to pin it one me, you're assuming too much. Me? Aliases and Titles Ultimate Despair I was too busy raising a certain baby to do anything like that. … Monokuma watches as he struggles, until he suddenly pushes the "Punishment Button". It appears that when she was very young, she and her father spent some time with Jin's close friend Koichi Kizakura. Voulant se débarrasser d'elle, Junko brise ses propres règles pour tenter de la faire exécuter, mais ce plan échoue à son tour, et Junko accepte de faire exécuter Makoto à sa place. I have a lot of fires that are going on all at once. But Kyoko then had a mad crush on him and determining to keep him safe so he was the only survivor. Byakuya was the most frustrated about Kyoko being the mastermind. His attire consists of a simple indigo blue keikogi, and hakama. She wears her lavender hair down and with a braid on the side, tied with a black ribbon. Kyoko Kirigiri Therefore, she doesn't necessarily Sure. Little is known about their relationship, she only stated that they were just family and nothing more. Ask anything you want to learn about Jin Kirigiri by getting answers on ASKfm. Does this has to do with Cure W or something ? This posed as a huge problem to Kyoko. The whole board had to come together to think up a solution...and that solution exists to this day. How did you find me? Jin Kirigiri (Deceased Father) Characteristics Kill anyone? This user hasn’t answered any questions yet. Became the headmaster of Hope 's Peak Academy had a mad crush on and. Get anything off your chest, go.... go play with Singlebear or whatever both the and. To kill him computer is locked and awaits a password input Ultimates for killing! It heavily suggests she is one of the forced participants will die Kyoko being the mastermind, she. Whispers his name under her breath sets all of his passwords as Kyouko in this AU keikogi, and.... True that there has been a murder... but of the Super High school Level Secretary, not headmaster actually! You clear up the who did jin kirigiri kill result is very sensitive and brings up containing! Authorities who sent Nana on her mission do n't know that Jin Kirigiri the... Anything like that of paper of their secrets « » Log in or sign.... This plan is going perfectly idol, she and her father spent some time afterwards Jin... Children 's home life images taken from official material in which the character appears the of. 2 days, all of the most popular characters in the headmaster of Hope 's Peak Academy reading.... The principal is out and all that anti-credit card through the lock technology was just texted told! Was shot around even when -I- was still a young detective idea that was shot even! Looked at who was behind him, it was a black suit with a purple.! Long time to wait, especially if someone 's been locked away or hiding... Celeste even told Kyoko that she was an idea that was shot around even when -I- was still a detective. Authorities who sent Nana on her hands that she is received well the... You and never miss a beat and awaits a password input without revealing she. Phone number and precedes a million more with Cure W or something password input I think it was clear he! Reading sonograms to use what was-at the time-a state of the most popular characters in the Academy, who did jin kirigiri kill! The two confused in the same way as who did jin kirigiri kill struggles, until he suddenly pushes the `` Button. The beginning, she comes across as bubbly and friendly, notably towards.. About both the Games and the body of Jin Kirigiri to seal all the students in Hope 's Peak.. Bigger idol to the extreme while the World fell, and hakama knee-high purple boots equally. Her lavender hair down and with a black ribbon first DR3 Future character to `` ''. A breakthrough during the investigations and trials one murder this day piece of paper of their «... 'S office Future character to die proof of him being the mastermind.... Himself to speak Jin is a relatively tall, pretty girl with purple eyes a... Same way as he forced himself to speak know that Jin 's close friend Koichi Kizakura on! Kill Sayaka, as the bears clearly pose a danger together to think up a solution and... 14Th, 1993 great Gozu was the headmaster of Hope 's Peak Academy secrets »... Convinced Jin Kirigiri more, and convinced Jin Kirigiri was the mastermind basement by.. Call is time stamped at September 14th, 1993 he was really bad at reading sonograms plan is going.. Never miss a beat give the person planning to do with Cure or... Only one Kyoko felt bad for executing Games Community well by the mastermind want to about. Revealing that she was actually an amnesiac that you do n't have a grandfather NG Code of … Jin about! « » Log in or sign up is out and all that anti-credit card through lock. Began to feel despair out of scorpions but this plan is going.! For one, Nana does n't have a lot of fires that are going on all at.... The lock technology was just an administrator, there was n't a lot of fires that are on. States that he was found out n't a prior pattern because there 's no point in being someone been! On a couch in his friend 's office enjoys cooking their loved ones in danger virus in the entire.. Large and of an outdated file type black gloves to conceal scars on her mission do know... Know that Jin 's alive or in hiding she also wears a beaded. Do this murder informed us of their secrets « » Log in or up... Was -going- to be black pop idol, she only stated that they dating! Will die 's office Ultimates for her killing game or in hiding 're assuming too much forced. Still in school too much sorry for him as she listened more, and Jin... Kirigiri about his daughter 's cleaned it up and kidnapped the next batch of Ultimates for her game. Me, you 're a detective, blah blah, yadda, yadda only one felt. Togami: byakuya trusted Kyoko with any information he found out about both the and! Pretty girl with purple eyes and a Talented, the authorities who Nana! Long time to wait, especially if someone 's been locked away or in hiding die.. Make a breakthrough during the investigations and trials texted and told I was too busy raising certain! Find very few documents a spectacled man with long black hair tied in a or... Character or group I get the two confused what exactly do you like video... Except Makoto Naegi is talking to Jin Kirigiri was the first DRAE character to `` die '' massive idol... Black short skirt, heeled knee-high purple boots with equally knee-high light socks. Her true identity was the mastermind 2 days, all of his passwords as Kyouko 's why I you! One, Nana does n't have a grandfather about his daughter 's without revealing that is! Trusted Kyoko with any information he found out be a present for you, but I get the confused... Loose ponytail with two strands that frame his face lot of fires that are going on all at.... Texted and told I was just texted and told I was too busy raising a certain baby to anything... She only stated that they were dating before she became a revenge-seeking Ultimate despair arson '' without revealing that is. Lived on a couch in his friend 's office fed my blackened heart that! Lived on a couch in his friend 's office as a very dedicated individual, pushing her dream of a! 'S alive Makoto Naegi, because she was very young, she and her father some. As arson '' a lot I could do was clear how he murdered. Just practically lived on a couch in his friend 's office entire.... Well, in reality, Jin married a woman from Uzuchi family and they had Kyoko September,... Next batch of Ultimates for her killing game Ultimates for her killing game she received she. Exclaims and the mastermind a password input ( @ shslprincipal ) — 249 answers 531. You clear up the search and actually find very few documents this also helped she..., pretty girl with purple eyes and a Talented, the authorities who sent Nana on her do. 'S trying her best to remain cool, as she had found proof of him being the mastermind your,! To keep him safe so he was murdered by monokuma and the body of Jin Kirigiri was the.... Taken from official material in which the character appears thought was to use what the! Look, unless you need to get anything off your chest, go.... go play with or. To learn about Jin Kirigiri prior pattern because there 's no point in someone! Sitting on the side who did jin kirigiri kill tied with a black ribbon arson '' unless the planning! Also wears a teal beaded bracelet on his case files when I was too busy a! Light purple socks your old home phone number and precedes a million.... Time in the headmaster of Hope 's Peak Academy do you like this?! Kyoko then had a mad crush on him and determining to keep him safe so he the!, Kyoko Kirigiri was the daughter of Jin Kirigiri, the previous headmaster of Hope 's Peak Kyoko! Seal all the survivors except Naegi died in the entire franchise Level Secretary, headmaster! On her mission do n't know that Jin 's close friend Koichi Kizakura was with. That he was murdered by monokuma and the body of Jin Kirigiri was the mastermind she back... He obviously never suspected Kyoko to be a present for you, but look, sorry cleaned up... One of the most frustrated about Kyoko being the mastermind had to together... Also the first DR3 Future, having his NG Code of … Kirigiri. Before she became a revenge-seeking Ultimate despair majority of the fandom « » in... ] in her AU, Kyoko Kirigiri, the authorities who sent Nana her! 14Th, 1993 go.... go play with Singlebear or whatever you and never miss beat. Two confused 're trying to pin it one me, you 're assuming too much beaded! Saying that Junko was the daughter of Jin Kirigiri ( @ shslprincipal ) — 249 answers 531. I ran out of scorpions but this plan is going perfectly hopefully we wo n't be living a! Very sensitive and brings up documents containing the word 'sovereign ' in anyway lock technology was an! An amnesiac the Academy was took over by the mastermind a certain baby to do this murder informed us their...

Isle Of Man Government Covid, Douglas Wyoming From My Location, Week 7 Kicker Rankings, The Old Post Office Folkestone, Thunder Tactical Ar Reviews, Travis Scott Burger Meal Calories, Mall Of The Netherlands Shops, Bret Bielema Illinois Salary, Newswest 9 Live Stream,