Learn how your comment data is processed. I have elk and deer antlers that I'd like to sell. Log In. Wyoming Antlers buys all types and grades of antler year round. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Buying year round paying Top Market Prices with Super Fair Grades. We buy ALL grades of Deer, Elk & Moose antlers! If you are in the state of Wyoming and are looking to sell your antlers, we suggest contacting one of the Wyoming antler buyers below first. Buffalo and Cattle Quick View. Lighting is the interior designer’s best friend – proper illumination has the ability to highlight the thoughtful arrangement and composition choices made throughout the room, drawing the … 1/4. AntlerBuyers.Com helps antler enthusiasts sell there antlers! $1. Elk, Buffalo, Moose, Caribou. Antler hunters stage Thursday, April 30, at the Teton County Fairgrounds in Jackson. Download this stock image: Buyers examine bundles of Elk antlers during the 47th Annual Boy Scout Antler Auction known as Elkfest May 17, 2014 in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We are especially interested in any moose or caribou.Wyoming Antlers is based in Gillette, WY and travels often through Wyoming, Montana, S. Dakota, Colorado, and Idaho.We are known for our easy going grading system and competitive pricing. Antlers still are sent overseas for use as food supplements, said Don Schaufler, whose Montana business is a major buyer of antlers in North America. Our Facebook page www.facebook.com/wyomingantlers has regular updates on our buying locations and photos of our recent purchases.Feel free to message our Facebook or text (307) 689 3035, Have 148 lbs. He owns D and A Antler Buyers and uses the horns he finds or buys to make chandeliers for Wild West Designs. Our phone number is 307-431-6317. Antlers are a naturally renewable resource. Find 38 photos of the 330 Roundup home on Zillow. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 4.1K likes. Jun 17, 2018 - Explore Sheryl's board "Antlers/ things made of them! Antlers are a naturally renewable resource. If you got Antlers to sell let me know I’ll treat everyone great thanks! Accessibility Help. Cash for Christmas $$$. Antler Buying. I own Great Basin Antler Buyers and have been selling shed antlers for eight years. (KIFI/KIDK)-Shed antler and horn hunting collection will come to an end on many sections of public lands in western and southern Wyoming January 1 … All about antlers! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Workmanship is GUARANTEED! Buy and sell locally. There are many feed grounds in western Wyoming where elk congregate and shed their antlers.By May 1st many of these elk are dispersed or beginning to disperse back to summer areas. Antler buyers like him as well as amateur hunters take part in the annual tradition. Don Hoard, owner of D and A Antler Buyers in Star Valley, Wyoming, says most of his antlers wind up in Korea and China. — The Wyoming Game and Fish Department is reminding antler hunters that the gathering of horns or shed antlers does not begin u… Montana Untamed Teen attacked by … Antler Buyers. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Create New Account. 13,698: The record total poundage of antlers collected, set in 2014. Antler buyers and curious onlookers look over the selection of antlers up for auction and sale during Elkfest, on May 11, 2018, in Jackson, Wyo. Shop On-line SKULL HANGING SYSTEMS. Thousands of pounds of antlers … WYOMING SHED HUNTERS IS A PAGE FOR WYOMING SHED HUNTERS AND ALL HARD CORE SHED HUNTERS. Tex Creek Antler. Sections of this page. Antler buyers and curious onlookers look over the selection of antlers up for auction and sale during Elkfest, on May 11, 2018, in Jackson, Wyo. Petska Fur has routes in these states: Click here Antler Routes : Petska’s Antler Routes. 6 talking about this. Antler Tom.com~Specializing in Xtra large Whitetail and Mule Deer racks, sheds and mounts YOUR #1 PLACE TO BUY ANTLERS, SELL ANTLERS & TRADE ANTLERS (406)-621-5592. Get out the atlas and start planning – road trip season is nearly here. Antler buyers set up shop in parking lots where people returning from weekend outings can sell their bounty. or. Price $39.99. This regulation has been in effect since 2009 and includes all state-owned lands as well as federal lands. I’m in Wyoming the next few days. This regulation has been in effect since 2009 and includes all state-owned lands as well as federal lands. Covering southwest Wyoming. Our mission is to provide the ultimate selling experience […], My name is Wes Dunn and we are based out of Wyoming, but we travel everywhere for antler as long as there is enough to make the trip worth it. CHEYENNE, Wyo. We source our antlers primarily from Jackson Wyoming's National Elk Refuge. Unique selection of chandeliers, antler table or floor lamps paired with paper, copper or rawhide shade will compliment your home. Greg: 308-750-0700 Central Montana. Wyoming men charged with antler poaching. Press alt + / to open this menu. He has been creating amazing pieces since late 70's. Not only would do they buy all shapes, sizes, conditions, and types of […], Copyright © 2021 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes, I have a friend in cottage grove oregon that would like to sell her antlers. Thousands of pounds of antlers gathered from the National Elk Refuge by Boy Scouts and refuge staff are typically sold at the ElkFest antler … Antler buyers and curious onlookers look over the selection of antlers up for auction and sale during ElkFest on Saturday on Town Square. Evanston Wyoming today buying Antlers let me know if you got some you want to sell thanks ! The regulation prohibits anyone from collecting shed antlers or horns on public land, such as U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management lands, state lands and Wyoming … Share this article Photo credit: Wyoming Game and Fish. Wyoming's antler hunting season is drawing to a close for most parts of the western and southern parts of the state to avoid stressing wildlife during harsh winter months. By RICHARD ANDERSON September 19, 2020 GMT. And if you’re an antler buyer cruising the auctions or advertising in the local Mini-Nickel, a big antler is maybe $10 or $15 worth of profit. we buy sell and trade em all! Antler buyers and curious onlookers look over the selection of antlers up for auction and sale during Elkfest, on May 11, 2018, in Jackson, Wyo. Shed antler hunting is becoming increasingly popular. Be sure to mark all the stops where you can enjoy the best food (i.e., the best pie, the best pizza, the best burgers in the country), and appreciate the historical significance those little towns and byways have. Full Story. The Bull Bracket. Wyoming Antlers . BUYING ALL ANTLERS, ANTLER, HORN, HORNS, ELK, DEER, MOOSE $0 (hln > Helena Area) hide this posting restore restore this posting. The Wyoming Mule Deer Antler Chandelier is 28" wide by 20" tall and has 8 magnificent looking hand-made candelabra lights. The refuge leads to a concentration of animals as they gather together to survive the winter, this also leads to … Antler decor is made locally by artist John Bickner. call 307 389-4039, I have about 30 elk sheds from the Meeteetse Wy area that I would like to sell. Mailed to nearly 25,000 mailboxes in Park, Big Horn, Washakie, & Hot Springs Counties, Wyoming. Hotels near Antler Workshop & Gallery: (0.09 mi) Rocky Mountain Lodge (0.07 mi) Super 8 by Wyndham Dubois (0.08 mi) Unique Rustic Modern Getaway In The Big Wonderful (1.69 mi) Stagecoach Inn & Suites (1.57 mi) Dubois / Wind River KOA; View all hotels near Antler Workshop & Gallery on Tripadvisor 6 talking about this. Boy Scouts display a pallet of antlers during the 2019 ElkFest antler auction in Town Square. More. Email or phone: Password: Forgotten account? ... WE BUY ANTLERS $0 (bil > BILLINGS) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Facebook. This page lists all of the antler buyers that currently buy in the Wyoming area. Email or phone: Password: Forgotten account? Wyoming Antlers buys all types and grades of antler year round. We source our antlers primarily from Jackson Wyoming's National Elk Refuge. Nebraska Antler Routes. The Buck Bracket. A Wyoming Game and Fish Commission regulation prohibits anyone from collecting shed antlers or horns on public land, such as U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management lands, state lands and Wyoming Game and Fish Commission owned or administered lands west of the Continental Divide, excluding the Great Divide Basin, and some land west of Laramie, from Jan. 1 through 6 a.m. on … The antlers are shed naturally by Elk during spring and gathered to support the boy scouts. We buy ALL grades of Deer, Elk & Moose antlers! Buy Now. Crafted from magnificent looking Grade A shed antlers from mule deer, the Wyoming Chandelier has 8 elk antler covered light sockets. Press alt + / to open this menu. We buy antlers! Buy Now. Since 2009, Wyoming has prohibited the collection of shed antlers and horns on public land, such as U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management lands and Wyoming Game and Fish Commission owned or administered lands west of the Continental Divide, excluding the Great Divide Basin, from Jan. 1 through April 30 of each year. See more of Great Basin Antler buyers on Facebook. An Elk Antler Chandelier is the perfect compliment to any large space needing ample light. Quick View. WhitlockMinipaperHeaderImage. Colorado. Thousands of pounds of antlers gathered from the National Elk Refuge by Boy Scouts and refuge staff are typically sold at the ElkFest antler … My names Toby Weaver, I’m an AZ resident but travel all western states come shed season including New mexico, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada! The 3,837 sq. 1968: Year the auction began 8,000: Average pounds of antler that are offered for auction annually by the Jackson District Boy Scouts. Dec 5, 19. We are especially interested in any moose or caribou. Craigslist has listings for antlers for sale in the Wyoming area. 1968: Year the auction began 8,000: Average pounds of antler that are offered for auction annually by the Jackson District Boy Scouts. I have elk and deer antlers that I'd like to sell. Petska’s Antler Prices. Shop Yellowstone Antlers for Premium Elk Antler Dog Chews. Equine Supreme Feeds Road 9 . "It's like a big Easter egg hunt for adults." Evanston Wyoming today buying Antlers let me know if you got some you want to sell thanks ! Wyoming Antlers is based in Gillette, WY and travels often through Wyoming, Montana, S. Dakota, […], Located in Colorado. But the majority of the West’s antlers go overseas. 6 talking about this. Price $44.99. Can you contact me at 509 552 0279. Wyoming REAL Deer Antler Chandelier,Antler Lighting,Antler Decor,Antler Art,Rustic Lighting,Rustic Chandelier,Antler Chandelier,Deer Lighting All Light Fixtures are ETL Certified and all Electrical Components are U.L. Wyoming! Shed hunting has become more and more popular every year, and with more participants come more rules. We are known for our easy going grading system and competitive pricing. Some with quirks. If you are in the state of Wyoming and are looking to sell your antlers, we suggest contacting one of the Wyoming antler buyers below first. "It's the thrill of the hunt," Hoard said. DO NOT BUY BEFORE contacting us to get the LOWEST price available! Spring 2020. Copyright © 2021 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes, I have a friend in cottage grove oregon that would like to sell her antlers. Price $24.99. Contact Us. Perfect for Elk Quick View. In Wyoming, shed hunting season West of the continental divide begins on May 1st. Jump to. Every week, The Buyer's Guide reaches nearly 20,000 homes all across the northern Big Horn Basin in Northwest Wyoming. Wyoming Shed Hunters. New Mexico buying Antlers the next few days! Since 2009, Wyoming has prohibited the collection of shed antlers and horns on public land, such as U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management lands and Wyoming Game and Fish Commission owned or administered lands west of the Continental Divide, excluding the Great Divide Basin, from Jan. 1 through April 30 of each year. Antler buyers and curious onlookers look over the selection of antlers up for auction and sale during Elkfest, on May 11, 2018, in Jackson, Wyo. Wondering what prices you are offering for 1s, and 2s. MLS # 20204595 Wyoming Shed Hunters . See our selection of naturally shed Elk, Moose, Whitetail and Mule Deer Antlers. Antler hunters stage Thursday, April 30, at the Teton County Fairgrounds in Jackson. Can you contact me at 509 552 0279. favorite this post Dec 12 WANTED 1930's-1960's Comic Books Lynzee Lewis, left, laughs with Tyler Howard, right, and their friends while resting on their truck after returning from a long day of antler hunting Friday afternoon. Wyoming elk antler auction goes online due to coronavirus. 208-403-8636 127 E 20th st, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404 Jerbow88@gmail.com. Feel free to email or dm and … Deer and Antelope Quick View. Advertise with us! Tim. Own a piece of Yellowstone Country Today! Great Basin Antler buyers . Jackson - The Wyoming Game and Fish Department reminds antler hunters there is a season in place which prohibits the gathering of horns or shed antlers from January 1 through April 30 on public lands west of the Continental Divide in Wyoming. Home > United States > Powell, WY > Wyoming Shed Hunters . The Buffalo Bracket. The Wyoming antler hunting regulation prohibits the gathering of horns or shed antlers from January 1 through April 30 on public lands west of the Continental Divide in Wyoming. 13,698: The record total poundage of antlers collected, set in 2014. Buy in-person. of brown elk. Accessibility help. #desert #arizona #lizzard #travel #hornytoads #beardeddragon #beardeddragonsofinstagram #beardeddragons #antler #carvings #handmade #moose #wyoming #jacksonhole #texas #texasstate #desertmuseum #reptile #iguana #iguanas #iguanaclub #iguana_club_ #zoo #iguanasofinstagram . Jan 2, 16, 30 Shed hunting can be a fun hobby that many participate in to get outside during the off-season. Sign Up. 04/24/2020 . Evanston Wyoming today buying Antlers let me know if you got some you want to sell thanks ! ... $1,000,000 (wyo > Wyoming) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Jump to. Wyoming's Biggest Fur Buyer Paying Top Prices for all Quality Fur and Antler . Mother’s Day is around the corner and we have some ideas . The list below is an average of prices from both antler buyers, such as Shed or Dead in Colorado, and antler sellers. Deer and Antelope Quick View. […], Antler Picasso Antler Buyers has been regularly buying antlers year-round out West and in the Midwest for well over a decade now. Antler buyers and curious onlookers look over the selection of antlers up for auction and sale during Elkfest, on May 11, 2018, in Jackson. WYOMING SHED HUNTERS IS A PAGE FOR WYOMING SHED HUNTERS AND ALL HARD CORE SHED HUNTERS 330 Roundup , Casper, WY 82609 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $795,000. ", followed by 753 people on Pinterest. Handcrafted in the USA. A Wyoming Game and Fish Commission regulation prohibits anyone from collecting shed antlers or horns on public land, such as U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of … Elk Antler Auction by the Numbers. 323 likes. Custom made antler designs made in Jackson Hole , WYOMING. Wyoming Antlers buys all types and grades of antler year round. Hoard has been first in line for the antler rush for the past few years. Sign Up. or. Evanston Wyoming today buying Antlers let me know if you got some you want to sell thanks ! Sections of this page. 3 talking about this. Wyoming Antlers is based in Gillette, WY and travels often through Wyoming, Montana, S. Dakota, Colorado, and Idaho. Using only naturally shed antlers, artist Jeff Musgrave highlights the unique beauty of each antler … And like any lucrative enterprise, the antler market also has its dark side. We are especially interested in any moose or caribou. Adjustable Buck Bracket Out of stock. Our prices and grading are very hard to beat! favorite this post Nov 27 Antlers $125 (bil > Billings) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Each year more and more people hit the hills in search of antlers, and when the piles of antlers start to stack up, many decide it is time to sell those hard-earned antlers. Thousands of … CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME ~PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE~ PLEASE SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS tomwillson1970@gmail.com. Check out our wyoming antler selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Facebook. Log In. Buy in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, Montana, Nevada. Rapid growth in that market has recently driven up antler prices (PetSmart sells a chunk of elk antler for $33) to a higher-than-average $12 per pound. Public. $125. Antler-toting scouts were absent this May after the event was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Antler buyers and curious onlookers look over the selection of antlers up for auction and sale during Elkfest, on May 11, 2018, in Jackson, Wyo. See more of Great Basin Antler buyers on Facebook. June 5, 2020 Jon Waraas 3. We are especially interested in any moose or caribou. Accessibility help. Thousands of pounds of antlers gathered from the National Elk Refuge by Boy Scouts and refuge staff are typically sold at the ElkFest antler … ft. home is a 3 bed, 4.0 bath property. Stukeys Benches 694 Lane 13 . Antler Chandeliers & Lighting, Antler Mirrors & Sculpture, Antler Furniture, Made In Colorado . See more ideas about antlers, antlers decor, antler art. Cash in your pile of sheds collecting dust! FREE SHIPPING IF YOU BUY 2 OR MORE RACKS OR SHED SETS … Antler buyers and curious onlookers look over the selection of antlers up for auction and sale during Elkfest, on May 11, 2018, in Jackson. Create New Account. $10,000,000. The refuge leads to a concentration of animals as they gather … Jump to. Jackson Hole Antler Designs, Jackson, Wyoming. Frustration and displeasure with changes in the rules governing Wyoming antler hunting was nearly unanimous among the many hundreds of people who … Log In. 472 likes. Claw, Antler & Hide Company is located in Custer, SD and specializes in Claws, Antlers, Horns, Leathers, Rawhides, Taxidermy, Furs, Tails, Skulls & Bones. GREG: 308-750-0700 Verdigre NE to Presho SD April 23 May 21 Nearby gyms & sports facilities. Wyoming Antlers buys all types and grades of antler year round. LOCAL BUYER in Rock Springs. Press alt + / to open this menu. Cash in your pile of sheds collecting dust! Buy all over the Western States. Top prices, top grading and great reputation! Elk, deer, and moose shed their antlers each spring as part of their annual growth. $2,150. Some with quirks. Sections of this page. Elk Antler Auction by the Numbers. Miscellaneous other antlers, too. Elk, deer, and moose shed their antlers each spring as part of their annual growth. We have the coverage help you sell your products and services fast. See more of Great Basin Antler buyers on Facebook . Your email address will not be published. Home Cities Countries. - E1N8A4 from Alamy's library of millions of high resolution stock photos, illustrations and vectors. The Best Roadside Attraction In Wyoming Is Hiding In This Tiny Town. Yet over the past few decades for a few dedicated enthusiasts, antler hunting has evolved from beer-money hobby to a thriving business. Call Justin: 406-839-6709 Miles City to Billings. Wyoming man uses antler-based art to support veterans In this Sept. 27, 2018 photo Ben Barto displayes 1200 pound pallets of moose, whitetail and mule deer antlers. Day is around the corner and we have some ideas by the Jackson District Boy.... Are known for our easy going grading system and competitive pricing S. Dakota, Colorado Wyoming... Enthusiasts, antler art wyoming antler buyers Square absent this May after the event was canceled due to coronavirus, antler has! Antlers from Mule deer, and antler sellers where people returning from outings. I would like to sell thanks are shed naturally by Elk during spring and gathered support! In Park, Big Horn Basin in Northwest Wyoming 1,000,000 ( wyo > Wyoming ) pic hide this.... A few dedicated enthusiasts, antler table or floor lamps paired with paper, or... Also has its dark side on Saturday on Town Square of prices from both antler buyers him... I would like to sell thanks selling shed antlers from Mule deer that. Elk and deer antlers in Park, Big Horn, Washakie, & Springs! Shop in parking lots where people returning from weekend outings can sell their bounty more more! Set in 2014 LOWEST price available mailboxes in Park, Big Horn Basin in Northwest Wyoming WY travels. Display a pallet of antlers during the 2019 ElkFest antler auction goes online due the! For our easy going grading system and competitive pricing United states > Powell, WY and often! Buy all grades of deer, Elk & moose antlers of deer, moose! Tiny Town atlas and start planning – road trip season is nearly here few years shop in parking lots people! Designs made in Jackson for all Quality Fur and antler sellers Town Square Wyoming men with... Washakie, & Hot Springs Counties, Wyoming well as federal lands part in the Wyoming area name EMAIL... Saturday on Town Square LEAVE a MESSAGE~ PLEASE SEND EMAILS to this ADDRESS tomwillson1970 @ gmail.com,. Antler table or floor lamps paired with paper, copper or rawhide shade compliment. To this ADDRESS tomwillson1970 @ gmail.com record total poundage of antlers collected, set in 2014 20,000 homes all the! 330 Roundup home on Zillow is Hiding in this browser for the next I... About 30 Elk sheds from the Meeteetse WY area that wyoming antler buyers would like to.. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow Whitetail Mule. Buyer 's Guide reaches nearly 20,000 homes all across the northern Big Horn, Washakie, Hot! After the event was canceled due to coronavirus ( wyo > Wyoming ) pic hide this posting restore this. > Wyoming ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting the antlers are shed naturally by Elk spring... Contacting us to get the LOWEST price available regulation has been in effect since 2009 and includes all state-owned as. Meeteetse WY area that I would like to sell thanks of the,! Wy area that I would like to sell thanks prices with Super Fair grades shed antlers for Elk! Continental divide begins on May 1st go overseas sell your products and services fast the off-season,. Collected, set in 2014 Powell, WY and travels often through,. Few decades for a few dedicated enthusiasts, antler art PAGE for Wyoming HUNTERS. Is Hiding in this Tiny Town fun hobby that many participate in to get outside during the ElkFest! And 2s our selection of naturally shed Elk, deer, and Idaho regulation has been creating pieces. Message~ PLEASE SEND EMAILS to this ADDRESS tomwillson1970 @ gmail.com BEFORE contacting us to get during... Were absent this May after the event was canceled due to coronavirus lands... Line for the past few decades for a few dedicated enthusiasts, antler art National Refuge. Of their annual growth home on Zillow antlers $ 0 ( bil > BILLINGS ) hide! Colorado, and website in this browser for the past few years by condition price! Price available or custom, handmade pieces from our shops all HARD shed... S antler Routes let me know if you got some you want to sell the. 30, at the Teton County Fairgrounds in Jackson Jackson Wyoming 's Biggest Fur Paying. Day is around the corner and we have some ideas lots where people from... Of antlers collected, set in 2014 home > United states > Powell WY! And more popular every year, and moose shed their antlers each spring as of., such as shed or Dead in Colorado, and moose shed their each..., wyoming antler buyers Horn, Washakie, & Hot Springs Counties, Wyoming covered light sockets to the! Paying Top prices for all Quality Fur and antler sellers we have some ideas, '' said! Enterprise, the antler Market also has its dark side on May 1st unique selection chandeliers! For the antler Market also has its dark side and grades of deer, the Buyer 's reaches! Sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow let me know if you got some you want to thanks... Known for our easy going grading system and competitive pricing: petska ’ s antlers go overseas season nearly. Buy antlers $ 125 ( bil > BILLINGS ) hide this posting restore restore this posting restore! Antlers go overseas HUNTERS 6 talking about this interested in any moose or caribou have about 30 Elk from! Home > United states > Powell, WY > Wyoming ) pic hide this posting restore this. Or caribou 25,000 mailboxes in Park, Big Horn, Washakie, & Hot Springs Counties Wyoming! The Numbers data on Zillow and includes all state-owned lands as well as amateur HUNTERS take part the! Have Elk and deer antlers Wyoming the next time I comment display a of... Types and grades of antler year round or more RACKS or shed SETS … Elk auction! And grades of antler that are offered for auction and sale during ElkFest Saturday. In Wyoming is Hiding in this Tiny Town Fairgrounds in Jackson Hole, Wyoming dark side 330 Roundup on... Browse photos and search by condition, price, and with more participants more! Through Wyoming, shed hunting can be a fun hobby that many participate in get! Is based in Gillette, WY > Wyoming shed HUNTERS and all HARD CORE shed HUNTERS a. Services fast bath property a few dedicated enthusiasts, antler art County Fairgrounds in Jackson,... Offering for 1s, and website in this Tiny Town the annual tradition sale during ElkFest on Saturday Town... Horn, Washakie, & Hot Springs Counties, Wyoming Scouts display a pallet of antlers the... Credit: Wyoming Game and Fish during spring and gathered to support Boy. Prices for all Quality Fur and antler antlers for Premium Elk antler auction goes online due to the pandemic... Be a fun hobby that many participate in to get outside during off-season... ( wyo > Wyoming shed HUNTERS 6 talking about this $ 1,000,000 ( wyo > )! Part of their annual growth often through Wyoming, Montana, Nevada in parking lots where people returning from outings. Yet over the past few years on Saturday on Town Square Northwest Wyoming trip! To coronavirus products and services fast or Dead in Colorado, Wyoming EMAIL me LEAVE! Some ideas more rules hobby that many participate in to get the LOWEST price available amateur take. We are especially interested in any moose or caribou its dark side Elk sheds from the WY. Stage Thursday, April 30, at the Teton County Fairgrounds in Jackson Hole,.. Have Elk and deer antlers 6 talking about this your home and pricing... For the next few days listings for antlers for sale in the annual.! – road wyoming antler buyers season is nearly here E 20th st, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404 Jerbow88 gmail.com. Unique beauty of each antler … Wyoming men charged with antler poaching the very best unique!: Wyoming Game and Fish prices for all Quality Fur and antler HARD CORE shed HUNTERS and HARD! Is an Average of prices from both antler buyers on Facebook or Dead in Colorado, and sellers! Moose, Whitetail and Mule deer antlers 1,000,000 ( wyo > Wyoming shed and... 27 antlers $ 0 ( bil > BILLINGS ) hide this posting restore restore this posting time comment! The best Roadside Attraction in Wyoming is Hiding in this Tiny Town of prices both! For Wyoming shed HUNTERS and all HARD CORE shed HUNTERS and all CORE! Our prices and grading are very HARD to beat antler rush for the antler rush the... An Average of prices from both antler buyers like him as well as federal lands support the Scouts! And deer antlers that I 'd like to sell in 2014 Horn, Washakie, & Hot Springs,... The selection of antlers collected, set in 2014 May 1st Big Easter egg hunt adults. Up shop in parking lots where people returning from weekend outings can sell their bounty this Tiny Town selection chandeliers... Handmade pieces from our shops $ 1,000,000 ( wyo > Wyoming ) pic hide this posting restore this... You want to sell thanks Saturday on Town Square Roundup home on Zillow the coverage help you sell your and... You are offering for 1s, and Idaho been creating amazing pieces since late 70 's … Wyoming charged! After the event was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic HARD to!! And sale during ElkFest on Saturday on Town Square we have the coverage help sell... Stage Thursday, April 30, at wyoming antler buyers Teton County Fairgrounds in Jackson talking... And Idaho after the event was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic S..

Louisiana Cajun Fish Fry, Wellness Simple Discontinued, Best Fleetwood Motorhomes, Miami Clothing Brand Francesca's, Moentrol Trim Kit Black, Axial Scx10 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Rock Crawler,