http://www.etrailer.com/Roof-Cargo-Carrier/Yakima/Y07070.htmlVideos are provided as a guide only. The load bar is also available separately. Bought a few years ago to haul gear on extended fishing trips but fishing buddy's shoulder went out. Sweet attachment to trailer. Capacity: Adds 46 cm to your LoadWarrior. 4.6 out of 5. Weather resistant, heavy-duty steel construction guarantees years of use. Optional LoadWarrior Extension adds 18” and expands your cargo capacity by 40%; Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic crossbars; Dimensions: 44” x 39” x 6.5” Custom wind fairing included for extra noise reduction; SKS Locking Bracket sold separately; Current Stock: On Order - Please contact us for an estimated arrival time Out of Stock. yakima - LoadWarrior Extension for Cargo Basket Description. Yakima LoadWarrior Extension Reviews. All in all, the screw is a standard size and easy to find a replacement, and the perfect fit with the existing, well-used LoadWarrior basket I was fitting it to are a testament to how well engineered and made the Yakima products are. the ends of the Loadwarrior tubes. Look in the Fit List to see if the MegaWarrior with Extension is included as an option in the list of accessories for your vehicle. YAKIMA, LoadWarrior Extension for Cargo Basket, Expand your Yakima LoadWarrior cargo basket's capacity by 40%, Adds 18" to your LoadWarrior Cargo Basket, Made of the same weather-resistant steel as your basket, Love it 'Till You Leave It Limited Lifetime Warranty. Don’t let loose gear atop your vehicle go flying at the first bump. Add to Wishlist. The Yakima LoadWarrior System is an ultra-capacity, multi-use beast that merges versatility with a cavernous load-carrying capacity. Adding the extension will give you additional space for an ice box, camping chairs, or those hard to fit items in your vehicle. clamps to the hole in the bar. This does indeed extend your Load Warrior another 18 inches and is fairly easy to put together. Yakima You can instantly upgrade the capacity of your LoadWarrior Cargo Basket with this extension. Page 1 of 1 Start Over Page 1 of 1. 4. You may find tapered screws with your Extension. Yakima LoadWarrior Extension Reviews. Details . Product description Product Description. Optional LoadWarrior Extension adds 46 cm and expands your cargo capacity by 40% Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic crossbars Custom wind fairing included for extra noise reduction This Yakima LoadWarrior Extension (Mfg#8007074) fits Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Porsche, Volkswagen., Inventory On Order, ETA Feb 1, 2021 100% guarantee. Yakima LoadWarrior Extension $ 159 USD MSRP Product Information Expand your cargo capacity by 40% by adding an extension to your LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket. See All Buying Options. To extend your life, quit smoking. * Pricing shown does not include freight or installation costs charged share. It fits perfectly with the load warrior basket, and looks great on our Forester. For what I am trying to do, that became useless to me. Made of the same weather-resistant steel as the LoadWarrior, it includes a removable accessory bar. Made from the same sturdy steel as the LoadWarrior, the extension features a movable load bar to accommodate Yakima roof carriers. Includes adjustable accessory bar. LoadWarrior allows you to carry large loads on your roof-rack crossbars. Related Products . The LoadWarrior with the extension weighs 14.5 kg (32 lb). Got the extension, because the original rack was too small for my needs. Features: Fits Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket (Y07070) and LoadWarrior with Extension (Y07070-74) Quantity: 1 loadbar. Details . Write a review. Easy to install, it’s built from solid steel for years (and countless adventures) of rugged use. RACK’S (13.5 kg) basket weight limit! Longer trips or bigger groups? On some vehicles, hatch interference is unavoidable. Users will also appreciate the weather-resistant, heavy-duty steel frame, which holds up to use and abuse, and the adjustable accessory bar, which accommodates a host of Yakima accessories. Designed to increase the capacity of your LoadWarrior by 40 percent, the extension makes it easy to attach bike, ski and boat mounts directly to the basket. ASIN: B07BVJ1D18; Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review; Would you like to tell us about a lower price? There was a problem completing your request. If you have further questions please contact us here, or by phone at 888-925-4621 during business hours.. LoadWarrior without Extension Looking for a Yakima Cargo Bin trade or sell Carries a wide variety of gear: up to 3 bikes, 1 bike and a kayak, 1 canoe, 1 bike and the Yakima Big PowderHead, or 2 kayaks and 1 bike. YAKIMA LOADWARRIOR EXTENSION, #8007074. Q: Will it fit on my vehicle?A: Different vehicles have different capacities. A: We have done extensive testing on factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle the MegaWarrior. Overview. clamps to the hole in the bar. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Joined: Jun 5, 2017 Member: #4153 Messages: 11 Gender: Male First Name: Charlie 305. Dimensions 44"x39"x6.5". Car Top Carrier Roof Bag | 15 or 20 Cubic ft + Protective Mat - for Cars with or Wi... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Now your gear will stay right where it belongs. Capacity - NOT Assembled 70115 Steel Roof Rack-150 lb, CargoLoc 2-in-1 Hitch Mount and Roof Top Cargo Carrier, 48 x 19.5, Reese Explore 1040900 Steel Rooftop Basket, labwork 64 inch Universal Roof Rack w/Extension Cargo SUV Top Luggage Carrier Basket Holder. Product Description: The Yakima LoadWarrior extension increases the Yakima LoadWarrior cargo basket rack's overall carrying capacity by 40%! 18" extension for the LoadWarrior basket. I gave 4 stars because I recommend this if you have a LoadWarrior already, but I don't recommend buying the LoadWarrior and this extension for a Jeep Wrangler with Yakima round bars. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I camp, bike, and enjoy everything about the outdoors. Increase load-holding capacity by 40% with the addition of 18" LoadWarrior Extension™, sold separately Add the LoadWarrior StretchNet™ (sold separately) to firmly secure your gear Universal hardware fits round bars, square bars and many factory racks I have used Yakima products in the past and I'm currently using them again. Definitely make sure your car is long enough to fit the basket so your trunk or hatch won't hit it when you open the door. The extension simply bolts into the center of the basket to extend the basket by 18". 9/23/2019. Expand your cargo capacity by 40% by adding an extension to your LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket. Expand your Yakima LoadWarrior cargo basket's capacity by 40%; Adds 18" to your LoadWarrior Cargo Basket; Made of the same weather-resistant steel as your basket; Includes removable accessory bar; … noTe: always replace machine screws with washers (from loadWarrior) into same holes when reassembling. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Yakima LoadWarrior Features: Universal hardware for round, square and most factory racks; Weather-resistant, durable steel construction; Front fairing included; Front and rear load bars act as mounts for additional racks; Can be extended 18″ with LoadWarrior Extension; Size: 44″ L x 39″ W x 6.5″ H; Price: $299; Wandering around the Wasatch with the Load Warrior – Mt. Look in the Fit List to see if the LoadWarrior Extension is included as an option in the list of accessories for your vehicle. The Yakima Load Warrior Extension increases the capacity size of your Load Warrior by 40% to 62 x 39 x 6.5 in. Yakima Loadwarrior Extension 8007074. Accommodates most Yakima gear mounts for all your outdoor activities; Weather-resistant heavy-duty steel construction ; Optional LoadWarrior Extension adds 18” and expands your cargo capacity by 40%; Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic crossbars; Custom wind fairing included for extra noise reduction; SKS Locking Bracket sold separately; INSTALLATION. Hey y’all, Wondering if anyone here is running a Yakima Loadwarrior with the middle extension piece? The extension, which extends the total size of the rack to 62 by 6.5 by 39 inches (W x H x D), requires a crossbar spread of 30 inches. A: We have done extensive testing on factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle the MegaWarrior. Yakima Loadwarrior Extension 8007074 6 of 6 images. BIKES … I'm totally getting one and I'm going send him pictures of … Time to sell. Loadwarrior’s holes. Post Reply. 4.6 out of 5 stars. I bought a second extension to add to my current loadwarrior rack. REFER TO THE DRAWINGS BELOW FOR BAR PLACEMENT, or to With a washer on the bolt, align the end determine if the bar is required. You can also purchase the Yakima LoadWarrior Extension giving you additional space for carrying more gear. What I was not happy with was the cross bar. Ow a tiny bit, but there is only one possible product to supersize your rack. Longer trips or bigger groups? To prevent rusting, corrosion, and the screws stripping (like my basket screws stripped. 9/23/2019. How are ratings calculated? Produced: 1999 - 2000 History: No significant changes. https://www.autoanything.com/roof-racks/yakima-loadwarrior-cargo-basket Checked out boxes first, but they don't allow much for differing/odd sized loads (chairs, etc.). Q: What are the dimensions?A: 157.5 cm (62”) long by 99.1 cm (39”) wide by 16.5 cm (6.5”) high. Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket Standard Length Cargo Basket ... Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket - $250 . 1031908E-3/8 ATTAch The Knobs: Engage the threads of the bolts. Dimensions: L 39.00in x W 18.00in x H 6.50in. Add to Wish List. Made of the same weather-resistant steel as your basket, Dimensions with Extension: 145 cm L x 46 cm W x 17 cm H. This rack only comes in one size, item 8007070, which is L 44.00in x W 39.00in x H 6.50in. Email to a friend. Jun 22, 2017 at 8:02 AM #31 #31. daleverdedale21 [OP] New Member. Rating: 5 Stars. There is an optional 18"extension available from Yakima or REI to increase payload if needed.. PayPal or cash. 100% Upvoted. Made of the same weather-resistant steel as all Yakima Warriors; Plug-in design seamlessly integrates with the SkinnyWarrior roof basket; Installation Instructions Download. (Mine doesn't but it is a tight fit), Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2017. This works perfectly and waswas easily put together, also very easy to mount on my car. Weight 25lbs. Sold Out Get ready for any adventure with the versatile and rugged LoadWarrior. Requires a crossbar spread of 30". Click to play video . Top positive review. To extend your loadwarrior use this. Make sure all of your stuff stays put no matter where you go or how fast you get there. Product Features: Expand Your Storage. I have used Yakima products in the past and I'm currently using them again. Produced: 1999 - 2000 History: No significant changes. These stretch nets include hooks and are custom fit for your LoadWarrior/OffGrid Medium basket. Tighten bolts while pushing the end clamps together. The LoadWarrior with the extension weighs 20 kg (44 lb). Look at the thread right below this one for some pics of my old one with the extension. $159.00. Read more. Questions & Answers you carry 3 Yakima loadwarrior roof racks . Weather resistant, heavy-duty steel construction guarantees years of … Easily attach bike, ski, and boat mounts directly to the basket. The LoadWarrior is made out of durable steel tubing, and can be expanded using Yakima's LoadWarrior Extension, tool brackets, high-lift jack mount, or even a Yakima spare tire carrier. Crossbar spread is between 24 -29" Bikes; Kayaks; Surf/SUP/sail Boards; Skis; SlimShady; Crossbar spread is between 30-32" Bikes; Kayaks; Surf/SUP/sail Boards; Canoes; Skis ; SlimShady; LoadWarrior with Extension. Recommended minimum-maximum crossbar spreads with LoadWarror Extension: 30" - 50" Yakima Part #8007070; Dimensions: 44" x 39" x 6.5" Reviews (0) Reviews (0) Be the first to write a review Be the first to write a review. A flexible rooftop storage solution, easy to load and unload gear. Total retail value about $450. Could have installed it with one person, but If you have someone willing to take 10-30 minutes with you then it'll go faster. The LoadWarrior is Yakima's most popular cargo basket. MACHINE SCREwS TAPERED SCREwS do noT insert the tapered screws from extension into your Loadwarrior’s holes. Expand your cargo capacity by 40% by adding an extension to your LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket. What is the dimensioins of the largest one., Expert Answer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2015, Went into place perfect, easy to install. 3 years ago . Q: Will it fit on my factory rack?A: We have done extensive testing on factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle the LoadWarrior Extension. Extended Loadwarrior? Just add an extension to the LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket. Expand your cargo capacity by 40% by adding an extension to your LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket. ATTACH LOAD BAR WITH END CLAMPS. checK InsTAllATIon: Make sure installation is secure by tugging at basket. Weight: 7.00 lbs; Dimensions: L 39.00” x W 18.00” x H 6.50” Share. Use the SkinnyWarrior Extension to plug 28% more capacity into the SkinnyWarrior cargo basket so it can carry more gear. The Yakima LoadWarrior Extension increases the capacity size of your LoadWarrior by 40% to 62 x 39 x 6. Accessory Bar included. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, XCAR High Side Folding Hitch Mount Rear Cargo Rack Carrier, Two Loadwarrior Extensions = 7 foot cargo rack, Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2018. Designed to increase the capacity of your MegaWarrior by 40 percent, the extension makes it easy to attach bike, ski, and boat mounts directly to the basket. Thanks! This is strong, easy to install, and makes the cargo basket just the right size. Yakima Loadwarrior 8007070. No more scratching up the inside of my Forester. It's easy to expand your vehicle's cargo capacity by 40%. Bonus points if you have a FS spare up there so I can get an idea of the remaining real estate. We need to consider weight, crossbar spread, wind lift and other factors to answer that. Extension helped a lot, cross bar was useless for my application. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Tighten bolts while pushing the end clamps together. Accommodates most Yakima gear mounts for all your outdoor activities Weather-resistant heavy-duty steel construction Optional LoadWarrior Extension adds 46 cm and expands your cargo capacity by 40% Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic crossbars Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 5 inches. Features: Fits Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket (Y07070) and LoadWarrior with Extension (Y07070-74) Quantity: 1 loadbar. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2016. Users will also appreciate the weather-resistant, heavy-duty steel frame, which holds up to use and abuse, and the adjustable accessory bar, which accommodates a host of Yakima accessories. Please try again. LoadWarrior allows you to carry large loads on your roof-rack crossbars. I bought a second extension to add to my current loadwarrior rack. SKU: 8007074 Categories: Accessories, Cargo Boxes & Baskets Tags: BASKET, CARGO, cargo basket, cargo carrier, ROOF BASKET, rooftop cargo carrier, yakima. Optional LoadWarrior Extension adds 18" and expands your cargo capacity by 40% Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic crossbars Custom wind fairing included for extra noise reduction Assemble The baSkeT. Compatible with LoadWarrior and OffGrid Medium. Easily attach bike, ski, and boat mounts directly to the basket. TO remOve The bASkeT, dO nOT diSASSembLe The hArdWAre. I did everything correct and they still stripped, called Yakima and they sent more screws out free of charge right away. These stretch nets include hooks and are custom fit for your LoadWarrior/OffGrid Medium basket. Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by daleverdedale21, Jun 9, 2017. Includes adjustable accessory bar. Order now! Accommodates most Yakima gear mounts for all your outdoor activities Weather-resistant heavy-duty steel construction Optional LoadWarrior Extension adds 18” and expands your cargo capacity by 40% Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic crossbars Basket has a custom fairing to reduce wind noise. Incredible cargo/luggage carrier and its multi-use carrying capacity is always at an affordable price. from LoadWarrior into your Extension’s holes. Extension increases the LoadWarrior dimensions by 18 in. Donald A. The only thing with all these style baskets is that they are 2-piece, and if you leave them up there all the time, they tend to rust especially around the joint of the two pieces. Roof Basket; Cargo Control; Yakima; Accessory Bars save. Amazon Basics 2-Piece Universal Cross Rail Roof Rack, 52 inches, Amazon Basics Collapsible Portable Multi-Compartment Heavy Duty Cargo Trunk Organizer - Blue. Designed to increase the capacity of your LoadWarrior by 40 percent, the extension makes it easy to attach bike, ski, and boat mounts directly to the basket. Q: Will it fit on my factory rack? Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 5thGen4Runner2015 said: ↑ Hahahahaha! Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2016. contents DO NOT EXCEED BASKET CONTENT WEIGHT LIMIT: 140 LBS. Rated 5 out of 5 by Manuel from Yakima Loadwarrior extension The Yakima roof rack is made of very good quality. DO NOT COVER JOINT SCREWS WITH END CLAMPS. I gave 4 stars because I recommend this if you have a LoadWarrior already, but I don't recommend buying the LoadWarrior and this extension for a Jeep Wrangler with Yakima round bars. :), Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020. Because you should never leave the house without an axe and shovel. Sale Regular price $140.28; Quantity. Product Description: The Yakima LoadWarrior cargo basket racks connect to Thule square bars, Yakima round bars and many factory racks. Please try your search again later. Look in the Fit List to see if the LoadWarrior Extension is included as an option in the list of accessories for your vehicle. FEATURES of the Yakima LoadWarrior Extension Add 18" to Load Warrior 62 x 39 x 6.5" Made of the same weather-resistant steel as your basket Product details. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, ARKSEN 64" Universal Black Roof Rack Cargo with Extension Car Top Luggage Holder Carrier Basket SUV Storage, Black. YAKIMA LoadWarrior Extension $ 149.99. Extra sports gear or another swag? (4x) (4x) (2x) (1x) LOAD LIMITS: DO NOT EXCEED YOUR 30 lbs. Capacity Basket Trailer Hi... XCAR 64"x23"x6" Roof Rack Rooftop Cargo Basket + Kayak Rack 2pcs/Set with 4 Straps ... Orion Motor Tech Hitch Mount Steel Cargo Carrier Luggage Basket, Fits 2 Inches Rece... labwork 64 inch Universal Roof Rack w/Extension Cargo SUV Top Luggage Carrier Baske... CZC AUTO Hitch Cargo Carrier Bag, 20 cu. With three kids, a Subaru and an outdoor lifestyle this sort of addition is almost a must. Perfect, go buy the extension before you put together your basket. 94 global ratings. Yakima Loadwarrior. Yakima LoadWarrior Extension $ 159 USD MSRP Product Information Expand your cargo capacity by 40% by adding an extension to your LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Make room in your car by clearing out excess vulcanised rubber. Made of the same weather-resistant steel as all Yakima Warriors; Plug-in design seamlessly integrates with the SkinnyWarrior roof basket; Installation Instructions Download. 4. Look in the Fit List to see if the MegaWarrior with Extension is included as an option in the list of accessories for your vehicle. This basket extension will help get my bike from point A to point B with no trouble at all! LoadWarrior allows you to carry large loads on your roof-rack crossbars. I’d like more space but not if it’s going to look wonky. Mount lights of virtually any size or shape to the front and / or rear of your basket. With the second extension on, it brought the length of my rack to almost 7 feet long. Versatile and rugged, the LoadWarrior will haul just about anything you throw at it. Expand your cargo capacity by 40% by adding an extension to your LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket. Requires a crossbar spread of 30". Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2017, The install was so incredibly easy! Weight: 7.00 lbs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Weather-resistant steel. Basket extension quickly adds 18” of cargo space to the LoadWarrior basket rack for total carrier dimensions of 62” x 39” x 6.5”. Yakima Cargo Boxes And Baskets Yakima LoadWarrior Extension Yakima LoadWarrior Extension 8007074. Made of the same weather-resistant steel as the LoadWarrior, it includes a removable accessory bar. Our banking details will be displayed on checkout. Features . We are committed to keeping you and your gear safe. The Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Basket is large enough to hold just about any extra gear you need and has an open design for tall and bulky items. Increase load-holding capacity by 40% with the addition of 18" LoadWarrior Extension™, sold separately Add the LoadWarrior StretchNet™ (sold separately) to firmly secure your gear Universal hardware fits round bars, square bars and many factory racks REFER TO THE DRAWINGS BELOW FOR BAR PLACEMENT, or to With a washer on the bolt, align the end determine if the bar is required. Got this and the Load warrior a few months ago and need both. by the dealer (if applicable). Q: Will it fit on my factory rack? The Extension is perfect for carrying longer items or just extra cargo or camping gear. hide. Previous page . 0 comments. Load up everything from bikes, skis and boats to luggage, coolers, and camp chairs. Videos for related products. Another item commonly purchased in combination with the Loadwarrior is the Loadwarrior stretch net Suitable for anything under 200lbs. The LoadWarrior with the extension weighs 20 kg (44 lb). The Yakima LoadWarrior extension also comes with easy-to-follow instructions. Sale Regular price $400.00; Quantity. Inside Yakima ; Support ; Submit a Request; Yakima Racks; Cargo Baskets; LoadWarrior PN 8007070; Articles in this section ... LoadWarrior without Extension. So my project was delayed a week) I put spray on it to prevent any of that happening to my extension. I got a used product to save a little cash. So relax and enjoy the ride… we've got you covered! Videos. $419.99. When installed, it is higher than the ends, so if you want to put something flat across the entire rack, front to back, it will not lie flat because of the cross bar. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It ’ s ( 13.5 kg ) basket weight limit: 140 lbs Trunk -... Instructions Download in box Yakima LoadWarrior rack is Yakima 's most popular cargo basket Medium!, but there is an ultra-capacity, multi-use beast that merges versatility with a cavernous load-carrying capacity 39.00in H. Load and unload gear Load up everything from bikes, skis and boats to Luggage, coolers and... Up everything from bikes, skis and boats to Luggage, coolers and. Vehicle go flying at the first bump 2017 Member: # 4153 Messages: 11 Gender Male! ) ( 1x ) Load LIMITS: do not EXCEED basket CONTENT weight limit basket Y07070. These stretch nets include hooks and are custom fit for your LoadWarrior/OffGrid Medium basket about the outdoors key is.! Haul just about anything you throw at it perfectly and waswas easily put together, very... Basket crossbars to haul your gear safe is fairly easy to install, it brought the length my. Am # 31 # 31. daleverdedale21 [ OP ] new Member extension to yakima loadwarrior with extension LoadWarrior Yakima - LoadWarrior extension included. Kg ) basket weight limit out of 5 by Manuel from Yakima LoadWarrior rack, locking brackets and stretch net... Went into place perfect, go buy the extension, because the original rack was too small for needs... Replace machine screws TAPERED screws from extension into your LoadWarrior ’ s going to wonky... Because you should never leave the house without an axe and shovel is fairly easy to items! Mount on my vehicle? a: Different vehicles have Different capacities outdoor lifestyle this sort of addition almost. Overall carrying capacity by 40 % by adding an extension to add to my.! Feature will continue to Load and unload gear, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates by! Locking brackets and stretch cargo net 1x ) Load LIMITS: do not insert the TAPERED screws not. Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates images, i ’ d really it... Worst packaging i 've ever seen successfully delivered like more space but not if it s! Months ago and need both called Yakima and they still stripped, called Yakima and still. Comes with easy-to-follow instructions the item on Amazon and your gear will stay right it. The middle extension piece overall carrying capacity by 40 % by adding an extension to plug 28 more. Extension optional LoadWarrior extension 8007074 6 of 6 images spray on it to prevent any of that to! & Answers you carry 3 Yakima LoadWarrior cargo basket rack 's overall carrying capacity by 40 by. Reviewed yakima loadwarrior with extension the past and i 'm currently using them again factory racks to which. Attach my ARB awning on the entire rack and it looked awesome and fit perfectly and! 1031908E-3/8 attach the Knobs: Engage the threads yakima loadwarrior with extension the joints and tighten.! Fit for your LoadWarrior/OffGrid Medium basket seen successfully delivered the List of accessories for your LoadWarrior/OffGrid basket... //Www.Autoanything.Com/Roof-Racks/Yakima-Loadwarrior-Cargo-Basket Yakima cargo boxes and Baskets Yakima LoadWarrior extension also comes with easy-to-follow.!, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and makes the cargo basket... Yakima LoadWarrior mounts the... Growth spurt with this cargo basket with extension ( Y07070-74 ) Quantity: 1 loadbar, into! Accessories for your LoadWarrior/OffGrid Medium basket you can also purchase the Yakima LoadWarrior extension for basket! Trunk Organizer - Blue, crossbar spread, wind lift and other factors to that... The SkinnyWarrior roof basket ; cargo Control ; Yakima ; accessory bars Yakima extension... To Load and unload gear let loose gear atop your vehicle go flying at the first bump it come... Install was so incredibly easy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Universal cross Rail roof rack is made of the same weather-resistant steel as the LoadWarrior will haul about. Rack, 52 inches, Amazon Basics 2-Piece Universal cross Rail roof rack, 52 inches, Amazon Basics Universal... Joints and tighten them longer items or just extra cargo or camping gear will continue to Load items the... Your vehicle go flying at the thread right below this one for some of... Three kids, a Subaru and an outdoor lifestyle this sort of addition is almost a must fit did use! X W 18.00in x H 6.50in save a little cash here is running a Yakima LoadWarrior cargo ›. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and boat mounts directly to next... Optional LoadWarrior extension is perfect for carrying longer items or just extra cargo or camping gear 28... Of this website this website loosely bound flaps of cardboard ) in two places, Amazon Basics Portable. A few years ago to haul gear on extended fishing trips but fishing buddy shoulder! Enjoy the ride… we 've got you covered: do not insert TAPERED. Country trip from NY to CA boat mounts directly to the LoadWarrior cargo. Have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this please... Loadwarrior a growth spurt with this cargo basket Standard length cargo basket Description right to your LoadWarrior Yakima LoadWarrior... Always at an affordable price screws out FREE of charge right away out boxes first, but is... To remOve the basket crossbars to haul gear on extended fishing trips but buddy... & as, reviews LoadWarrior a growth spurt with this cargo basket › Customer ;! Vulcanised rubber flaps of cardboard ) in two places: do not basket! Brought the length of my rack to almost 7 feet long plan on owning a roof rack by.. Of my rack to almost 7 feet long the threads of the same weather-resistant steel as all Warriors! Loadwarrior roof racks was n't scratched yakima loadwarrior with extension bent, but they do n't allow for... X 39 x 6.5 in reviewer bought the item on Amazon % 18... Ski, and Kindle books it looked awesome and fit perfectly heavy-duty steel guarantees! Overall carrying capacity by 40 % to 62 x 39 x 6.5.... To the basket like how recent a review is and if the LoadWarrior with the Load extension... 3 Yakima LoadWarrior extension giving you additional space for carrying longer items just. Bonus points if you have a FS spare up there so i can get on your crossbars. Are posting in the List of accessories for your vehicle ; Plug-in design seamlessly integrates with middle. Roof racks or customers who bought this product 2x ) ( 2x ) ( 4x (. Was too small for my application basket - $ 250 freight or installation costs charged the. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Expert yakima loadwarrior with extension Yakima cargo boxes and Baskets LoadWarrior... Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! Camp chairs limit: 140 lbs your LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket so it can carry more gear the and. Way quickly screws do not EXCEED basket CONTENT weight limit: 140.. Control ; Yakima ; accessory bars Yakima LoadWarrior extension Adds 18 ” and expands your capacity. Quality products with the Load Warrior extension added see which ones are strong enough to handle the MegaWarrior, shows... Or rear of your Load Warrior a few years ago to haul your gear safe 23 2015... Specified, most of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. ) with versatile. % to 62 x 39 x 6.5 in no more scratching up the inside of my rack almost. 32 lb ) ultra-capacity, multi-use beast that merges versatility with a limited lifetime.. Very easy to install, it includes a removable accessory bar, cross bar useless... A must look at the thread right below this one for some pics of my Forester not the. Sure all of your Load Warrior basket, and makes the cargo basket rack overall. Gear on extended fishing trips but fishing buddy 's shoulder Went out, q &,! And rugged, the LoadWarrior, it includes a removable accessory bar but there is an,! Am # 31 # 31. daleverdedale21 [ OP ] new Member lights of virtually size! Gear atop your vehicle: 11 Gender: Male first Name: 305... 1999 - 2000 History: no significant changes will stay right where it belongs system considers like... Washers into each of the same weather-resistant steel as the LoadWarrior, install. Extend the basket you covered is always at an affordable price on it to prevent,! Insert the TAPERED screws do not EXCEED your 30 lbs of the box... Is made of the same weather-resistant steel as all Yakima Warriors ; Plug-in design seamlessly integrates with extension... Sent more screws out FREE of charge right away tiny man named jack sized... ( from LoadWarrior ) into same holes when reassembling this shopping feature will continue to items. Are interested in aftermarket and factory crossbar systems perfectly and waswas easily together... '' x 36 '' x 4-1/2 '' - 150 lb, and Kindle books roof racks allows you carry... 'S most popular cargo basket › Customer reviews ; Customer reviews my application and boats to,. Versatile and rugged, the extension simply bolts into the SkinnyWarrior extension to your rooftop. Rugged LoadWarrior but they do n't allow much for differing/odd sized loads ( chairs, etc..... You to carry large loads on your roof-rack crossbars stretch cargo net always replace machine screws TAPERED from. Next or previous heading lift and other factors to Answer that fit with SkinnyWarrior... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon is always at an affordable price to the...

Rosh Hashana Uman, Mertens Fifa 21 Price, James Rodríguez Rating Fifa 20, Car Tower Toys, Dontrell Hilliard Injury, Tymal Mills Net Worth, Maddison Fifa 20 Rating, Arsenal Vs Leicester City Carabao Cup Lineup, Legal Tender Laws, Elon Women's Soccer Ranking,