The discussion is lively and has juicy gossip and talk of trying to fly a new school bond so taxpayers can pick up the tab of what looks to be exceptionally wide-spread incompetence in SAUSD management: http://o-juice.blogspot.com/2007/03/asleep-at-wheel.html If you find this little guide helpful, please feel free to forward it around. See … Orange County Grand Jury reported that gang problems were escalating at an alarming rate, a sentiment echoed by 1995. High School. Classmate Profile for David Ronald Harley, Santa Ana Valley High School Class of 1966 LITTLE BY LITTLE, THEY STARTED MOVING OUT FRO THE AREA. url = url + '&h=' + h; You really should have gone to class and left the thug/gang life alone. Especially comparing what was then a just-beginning blend of socioeconomic-geographic-international-cultural origins, hormone-driven assertiveness, and ethnic juice with what is now. 'nookie' (his sister, Janet?) The old days were the best when everyone use to kick it together. Class of 1966. The Santa Ana alumni list on this page come from a variety of sources. Not just the Hispanic it includes the Asian gangs, as well as white skinhead gangs have emerged within the county, along with a growing number of more traditional turf-oriented gangs, that is Crips and Blood. Thats just the way it was...Any homies that remember me or knew about me or know people i knew, please hit me up... id love hear from you and maybe reunite, do something KRAZY! Can't answer that. Class of '91! His classes help me a lot while I was stationed in Germany for three years, and Mr Stooker's photos of football games peaked my interest in photography. Thank you, Joe, for your many talents and making us feel better! During the 19th century, Irish and Italian street gangs proliferated in East Coast cities as waves of European immigrants entered the United States. Valley High School Alumni in Santa Ana, CA - High School Apparel Clothing Merchandise - Find Alumni, Plan Reunion, Search for Reunions, Classmates High School Alumni Yearbooks, Alumni Reunion, Valley High School Photos, Valley High School Alumni Class, Valley High School Apparel Clothing Merchandise Victor~ who did you hang around with?? Remembering that and all the goodtimes at Valley... made me go on the net and search for more. Hope you got a job! Her boyfriend was fighting for his life because he had gotten stabbed badly. SO YOU REMEMBER DA BOYZ? Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - … It’s a pretty crazy thread, but worth the read. I attended VHS from 1966 to 1969. My good friends were Troy Wines, Juan Riviera, Jason Lansing, Manual, and hung around with twins, Lydia and Gloria, Lin and Yuen, and other people from dance team and band groups. (Reprint) 1966 Yearbook Santa Ana Valley High School, Santa Ana, California [Santa Ana Valley High School 1966 Yearbook Staff] . This website is a private website and ONLY accessible by SAV 1966 classmates. Back in those days there wasn't a gang for every street in the neighborhood. Most of us, at that time were color blind to eachother. Elementary & High Schools. I loved reading your blog comments. Juice i miss you too and your carnal Grizzly. But it sure was a tough looking crowd every year that first month. I'd slam my locker door shut, shift through friends in the hallways, and get through the day. Some of you have asked if we are going to have another reunion in 2021 since that would be 55 years. In 2003 the SAVHS water polo team played against Western high school (my grandsons was a senior and played for Western) and Valley won in triple overtime, WOW, what a great game. I have friends who are imprisoned for a long time. I graduated from SAV 2004, how times have changed. Welcome Santa Ana Valley 1966 classmates! If you see your name among the Valley High School graduates, someone is looking for you! But he invited me to come back and speak to his class after I had been away at university for a couple of years. FTroop wasn't too big yet, at Valley anyway. I went from 1981-1984, graduating there.Valley High had the reputation of being the roughest high school in the city, and probably among the roughest county-wide. We where rank #2 in the county right under Mater Dei. Page Transparency See More. Class of 1966. I went to Monte vista and Carr then Valley. Also written in Gang 101 - The Gang as a Criminal Enterprise Into The Abyss: A Personal Journey into the World of Street Gangs, by Mike Carlie, Ph.D. Rest In Peace CHATO. If there were gangs, or fights, or issues, I didn't see them. ;-). If you want to send me a note, or tell me about your memories of Orange County, e-mail them to: steve@cleardigitalmedia.com. Valley High School is the 250th largest public high school in California and the 1,015th largest nationally. The violence at Godinez in minor. Search for High School classmates, friends, family, and memories in one of the largest collections of Online Univeristy, College, Military, and High School Yearbook images and photos! Looking back, best times in my life except for when my kids were born. Too much lead flying around. The teachers taught me a lot of skills that I still use today. I think that is the staff fault because they do not do very much for the students, they only worry about the "excelent students" and the "brilliant ones". 8th grade was great. During my years at Valley there was not much violence but the whole CRIPS and BLOOD scene was starting to heat up. Compositions by Joe Daigle ; Dan O'Steen, Super … 1 lives in British Columbia It's people like you that think your all that and shit because you graduated and got an education. campus for the first time in many years. I remember it having a rough reputation. He truely cared about his students education. 501 likes. Things were simple and not to bad before 1965. Hey, looking for a year book of grad class of 2005. Susan Hatfield was the real McCoy!Godinez. I hung out with some guys, some that graduated and some that didn't. I played football with coach Dick Hill one the best experience of my life. If you you're not sure about how you initially established your profile settings, you can do the following to check: *There have been some classmates who didn't realize they had inadvertently set their profile settings so no comments could be made. !Or fresh baked cookies at Valley Villa? Mike Schriefer? Used to be a little store down the street. Please check out the "Missing Classmates" link on the left side of the screen. That was so fun. The internet age has finally reached the hood. I agree with Clara Ortiz it was a blast and thanks Clara for leaving out the rest of the crew. Steve,,,,,,,I started at Edison Elementry,went to Lathrop Jr. and then to Valley. The school had very little violence and I had it was a great experience. In 2010-2011 Valley clinched the title for all three levels Varsity, JV, and Frosh/Soph. Andre Clark. Damn...all I gotta say that it was weird how i got to this website unintentionally.I was reading a lot of the comments posted up and a couple of them took me back in time.I went to valley 2003-2004, my freshment and the beginning of my sophomore year.All I gotta say is that those were the best years of my life.although I did mess around a lot I was living life to the fullest.The homies and I ditched a lot and had fun it was wrong but at the time we didn't care. i grew up around grennville and warner most of my life went to John Adams, Mc Fadden ,SAV and MT, View Santa Ana is no longer part of the U.S.A. Do you or anyone out there have any info on the 40th reunion that happened this year ?? I remember nothing but good times! He retired in 2010.. Santa Ana Valley High School. In 1980’s the ideology changed, no longer did gangs fight for equality instead they fought for turf rights for the sales of narcotics, cocaine, and other drugs. Victor, is your last name Madrigal?2. Hey I went to Valley too that was a staight gangsters school. I am a SAV graduate from the class of 91. Yeah...Santa Ana High is the craziest school out there. There was a mix of black, hispanic and whites there, with a few Samonans and Vietnamese. We flew our kites without worry of losing them to power or phone lines. LOL @ this blog..man...i am 1 of the 7 siblings that went to Valley..class of 89, 92, me "95"..and so on. Great memories. Seranos the best buritos. Andre assisted the production of the NFL's innagural Lingerie Bowl. Best fry's! I'm not even sure why you wrote it? var h2 = h + 0; They turned it int sorranos, the best burritos boy! If my memory serves me right, I believe our football team of Sophomores and Juniors were also in the CIF Championships that first year coached by the best, Coach Dick Hill, who passed away last October. What up! Santa Ana Valley High School throughout the 70s, Santa Ana, California. Santa Ana Valley High School. To many people bending politics and the rules. Class of 1966. Santa Ana Valley High School. I had a blast!Lee Moyer Allton '77'. or. All I remember is fat cheerleaders, fat dance team, ugly girls, terrible cafeteria, gay teachers, horrible sports teams with no support, threat of being jacked, dirty bathrooms, old run down school and no party scene.MR. SAV v SAHS GAME ; We LOVE our Pets! (I don't take much shit from anyone - then or now). Her son, Anthony, later shared with me that she even kept Little Hank’s photo (Bill Carpenter’s Grandson) by her bed for inspiration, up to the time of her death. It was predominately hispanic and samoan. It's too bad about them discontinuing the Kangaroo Court, that was a blast. VHS had the best football team in the county for a number of years. I would love to get a hold of a yearbook for each of those years. I miss everything about living in OC. Take care. I believe he was ill my senior year but he never let on...He was a good sport. I'm glad things have changed. Wanna know what everyone is doing with their lives. WELL YEAH THER ARE ALOT OF FIGHT THERE BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS TRY HARD TO AVOID THEM BUT OTHER THEN THAT IT IS PREETY COOL THERE! But of course it wasn't the same, and neither was I, and I drove away, and for reasons of real and psychological distance, that will be it for me and Valley. Santa Ana Valley High School Class of 1988 Slide Show with music part 2 Once again, the website is totally private and secure and no information is shared by any other entities. What a great time looking back now........ Hi - i am looking for anyone who attended VALLEY from 1964 through 1966. please contact me. Class of 1966 Santa Ana Valley High School ... Class of 1966. I WENT THERE FOR ABOUT A YEAR 91" AND SEEN SO MANY THING HAPPEN. We do have lives to live and many have moved on to big n better things... either way, i love to sit n remember. I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF ANYONE GETTING STABBED OR FIGHTS BREAKING OUT. Do they still have shop classes there? Movies from Bruce Brown in the auditorium. The Head Security Guard "LC" the SA Cops who sold pot on campus. Moved to hot ass Las Vegas. I remember my Senior year I had him for first period and I was late just about every day. If anyone remebers me email me at calirican@verizon.net thanks, sincerely David Melendez class of 84, 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993 1991-1993Falcons n Falconettes...I saw someone on the street today that i recognized from Valley, an old crush i had. Members attended Santa Ana Valley HS in Santa Ana, CA beginning in 1959. Where can i get in touch with someone. One guy was pulled up for having a reputation of dating a lot of girls. HEY STEVE.I WENT TO SAV 2000-2004 AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT A LOT HAS CHANGED! Did you hang in the COMPS hood too?Are you supoosed to be Bonafacio the baseball coach back in 1987? !...OH YEAH! 186 people like this. There were alot of party crews back then. I was in JROTC and would get bussed over to SAHS for that class. I only ask that you remove my name b/c I don’t want the crybabies and cowards bugging me right now. Anyways, the area around valley is prety calm now. K.L.A.N*TRIX*. Please be sure to include your pet's name and any other information you'd like included and we'll post it on the website for you! Which led to me getting the starring roll in the christmas play and all the football players clowning me while I was on stage. Man, Santa Ana was such a different place and continues to change, I live out of state but my parents both live in SA but on different sides of the city. 199 live in California HEY STEVE, I WENT TO VALLEY IT WAS ONE OF MY MANY SCHOOLS THAT I HAD TO ATTEND. Let me know if you have any info at alctucson@msn.com. The school at that time was not ruined by drugs and gangs. "Finding a lost friend is like finding a lost treasure". Not sure of the spelling. It has 2,241 students in grades 9th through 12th. I went to Smedley Junior High (or Smelly due to all the cows) and SA Valley High 1964-67. all three years. SAV v SAHS GAME ; We LOVE our Pets! This has truly been entertaining for me....SAV Graduate of 1979, HEY STEVEWELL I'M A CURRENT STUDENT IN VALLEY AND IT'S PRETTY COOL BUT STILL MANY FIGHTS...MAINLY BETWEEN THE VARSITY FOOTBALL TEAM AND THE GANGSTERS. There was some fights and incidents but it was pretty typical of the city itself. Gilbert Abarca. That's right keep it that way. MR SLICK BRS13 SANTANA, ALSO AFTER SCHOOL EVERYDAY FROM VALLEY ON EDINGER AND GREENVILLE,THERE WAS ALWAYS DRIVE BY'S.STUDENTS COMING OUT,DIDNT CARE WE WERE THERE PATROLING.SOMETIMES WE WOULD EVEN GO TO VALLEY LOOKIN FOR OUR ENEMIES. My best friend was murdered by some foolz for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I got a lot of flack from the F-Troopers for not being the typical hispanic gang member but never any trouble.I live in San Luis Obispo now and the 23 year old kids are always asking about living in "The OC". To a previous poster: yes, I remember Mr. Bernard, who always seemed to give me lower grades for not using two-dollar words. Gang member do not look for revenues from legal aspiration, they just rob, kill, and open meth labs in local neighborhood. I mean some kids got flat out beaten senseless. I've seen people die in front of my eyes. We are famous and infamous, successful and struggling, but most of all Falcons. Flash forward now to about 1990, more or less, when I was driving through Santa Ana and decided to see what the school looked like. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER OCTOPUS SOUP?BONNIE FACHIO. The staff/teachers were all supportive and cared for our future!!! We have all had a part in what it has become I guess, even me by my complacency in not seeing things like this deteriorate. I wrote about Mr. Staudenbaur losing his mind and threatening to blow up a class full of students. Not a lot of violence when I was there, an occacional drive-by was about it. I am white but was very good in baseball, so i got respect, does anyone remember paul and myron white. Santa Ana Valley High School. We continue to be amazed by our many talented classmates! We would keep tally and whomever consumed the least alcohol would be the designated driver, usually not me. Class of 1966. Remember Bristol st. Cruising that was the shit. He was drum major for the band in 1962 & 63. I transferred from Saddleback to Valley and it was the best decision I could have made. However, this usually occurred late in the day/evening much after school let out so that most students only knew about it by word of mouth, if at all. TOO BAD THEY CLOSED DOWN ON EDINGER. It's people like them that give minority groups and Valley High School a bad name. I attended Edison Elementary and Lathrop Jr. High before entering Valley High. We had super ghetto fab cheerleaders, security guards who were super cool, and nobody cared about what color you were.I'd like to give a shout out to Christine Marie Smith, Star-C, miss thing of the class of 83! Cheerios used to tell us where the partys were and he would pass out the fliers for all of our parties too.My friends were in the COMPS party crew. Class of 1966. Phil B. I WENT TO VALLEY,SADDLEBACK,LOS AMIGOS,CONTINUATION SCHOOL IN SANTANA.I GREW UP RIGHT THERE ON GREENVILLE AND EDINGER(CROSS STREETS OF VALLEY. I remember you, your brother Todd played Valley Little League with me at John Adams Park on Warner and Raitt.Your Dad was my coach and your mom was the team Mom. There were some fights, but it was a great school to attend. Hello all!I attended Santa Ana Valley High School, Class of 1986.I didn't witness any fighting or gang activity however I know it was present.I think that being involved in volleyball, softball and basketball(for the last two weeks of my senior year) kept me away from that stuff.I am sorry to hear about Mr. Hawn, he was one of my favorite teachers. Back in the day, there was more of party crews and greasers or thats what we called them.. we had so many fun activites and pep ralleys in the quad..we got along well with all walks of life and its sad to hear that Valley has gone from bad to worst...I will always be proud to be a Falcon..Long live Valley High School!! Migrating to survive, such people have little choice but to settle in disorganized, transient neighborhoods, You got to remember since 1980, the county has experienced rapid growth, increasing urbanization, racial and ethnic change. Hi,I graduated from SAV in 04, and alot had change by that time, the school took a turn for the better, we still had our rotten apples but for some reason they would stay together, so at valley you had your dumbasses all on one side and your smartasses on the other. Memories of living and working in Orange County, California. Casual. Some of you I remember, some I've heard of or about. I wrote for The Talon (the school paper) and got to write a fictional piece for the April Fool's edition. Home Page ; What's New ; First Time Visitors ; Classmate Profiles ; Photo Gallery ; Member Chatter ; Our Favorites by Joe ; Member discussions by topic ; In Memory ; Donate ; Missing Classmates ; Falcons Yesterday & Today! Still plays sax around the world. No, he did not attend Valley, but his drummer on the Arsenio Hall Show did during the mid-late '70's.Karl Denson. Sorry for the people I didn't get in the video, but I didn't get in my own video! Find your name and click on it, and the program will then guide you through the rest of the registering process. :Gary Satrappe, Mike Rush, Dick Hill, Brooks Bernard, Chuck Staudenbauer, Dr. James Adame, Pat Murtland, Bernie Hawn, VJ Lovero, and others.To those in the 107 comments before: We see what we want to see. People up here always talk shit about Santa Ana, pinche putos. Hey there Falcons,Forget Violence and focus on Falcon Pride !! In addition, there are lots of photos that have been posted by classmates, including many from our very successful 50th Reunion weekend. Source: http://www.lincolnnet.net/users/lrttrapp/block/gangs101.htm. I still kick in the hood. Many gang fights did happened on the SAVHS campus - usually on the parking lot. Has an extensive discography. View 1 review. Like I say ... fun.Clearly the gangs (I was, in fact, a member of Alpheus, as opposed to the more effite, frat-rat, and repressed-effeminate Phiotas) have gotten a bit more dependent on firearms than we ever imagined then. I remember bad ass rebel Math Teacher Mr. Murphy, Coach Linder and so on. Yeah big Al i remember him and Brolio Ramos. THERE ARE A FEW WHO STILL LIVE ON LAURA LINDA. I think we have an amazing group --- diverse and unique in many ways, but always fun and supportive of each other. As you can see, I did not graduate with honors in philosophy, although the education i got there did earn me a good career with a good retirement. He was an aspiring actor and went to a lot of on-set tv show tapings. He will be greatly missed.Mr. Love you all Falconators! Anyone remember when a car almost came through the wall at Diamond? I attended Valley in 74-78.I remember that store up the streeton Greenville.It was called Gordons Market.I remeber LC the security guardriding around in that blue cart.I also smoked by the side gate.I lived across Raitt St. on Harvardthrough the short cut. i was raised on 1917 South Sullivan St. Hi everyone I have a question I just moved from San luis Obispo to Oceano and I have noticed a number of gang tags all sayin "O13" or "Oceano 13" even one on my the other side of my fence in my backyard but anyways are they really something I should worry about? I remember our football games being a little crazy especially when we played Santa Ana. Does anyone remember Veronica orozco? And with all due respect for older and younger Falcons, Class '95 will forever rule, so there.Who doesn´t remember those early swimming laps or those 14-mile runs beside Santa Ana River channel along with your buddies and couches??? I feel like it's a jail. Santa Ana Unified: School: Valley High CDS Code: 30 66670 3036456 School Address: 1801 South Greenville St. Santa Ana, CA 92704-4005 . Let's all help support Joe with his music, plus it's a great stress reliever which we all need these days! From the Sunset Gold our Amber Hue.Blue for ValorGold for WorthWe Go Forth throughout the EarthValley High we sing thy praiseFor now, and all our days. Watts Riots and so on. I remember being one of the original individuals that help open the Valley Villa in my junior year. Whether you no longer have your own copy or want to surprise someone with a unique gift Remember the band, 'Sexual Chocolate'? As for me it was great. Register for FREE today to view the profiles of 13,174 other alumni. If anyone has a 1981 or 1982 yearbook for sale let me know will pay top dollar. For the 'original' Falcons, Valley is undergoing renovations. 2 MY SAMOAN HOMIEZ: SACC,YORK,AUEGA,REMO,ALEX A.K.A THE SOURCE,FRANCIS,EVANY,FUKI A.K.A FLEXX,& 2 ALL CLASS OF ROYAL 90s! My boys were Elliott Dunning, Norman Moss, Robby Boyd, Gary Gant, Rabbit, and my high school sweetheart Richard Calvin. Join. The '80's. I remember seeing him on the floor mumbling and spitting out blood from his mouth. Wow!How i've enjoyed reading everyones posts.I born and raised in Santa Ana 61-76 Xmas day then moved back in 79 to the end of 80.I went to kinder garden at Diamond(yes I remember that lady in the red car trying to kill herself by running into the k-building At the light on Edinger).Then went to Rosita till 70(4th grade)then Jeffeson,McFadden and SAVH 75-76.Valley was a tough school Anyone remember Lenny Etiwati? Worst thing could happen was a busted nose and a little non-viral bloodshed. Eddie was 16 when he was shot down in 1986 over a gang related problem.Ruth, RVX10@aol.com, Addendum: Surges in gang activity often accompany population shifts, regardless of whether migrants are foreign-born or native. I was in it when it was robbed and the owner shot. I've been reading the comments from SAVHS alumni on this site and only found one person who graduated with me in 1962. THIS IS STRAIGHT CLASS OF ROYAL 90s. So many great momories and more to come when I come back. It's so good to know that there's still a lot of good things about VHS and how it changed some people's lives. I think Valley helped me be the person I am today. You just forgot who you are and where you came from it's allways like that I bet you would'nt even stop by your moms or some brothers pad becaucase your on your high horse well more power to you who ever you are just dont fall of you horse with your success and when you feel lonely don't go looking for old friend. Now alot of people go to the Block of Orange. Class of 1966. Valley had some dancers. Santa Ana Valley High School. Attended many underground raves and I do remember when several of us were in mourning over the death of Kurt Cobain....Acid trips, balloons filled with nitrace.....oh those were some good times, Carol - your comment interested me as i also went to Smedly and Valley those same years. I went to Santa Ana High for 9th and 10th grade 1977 to 1979, hey well i hve friends and cousins that go to valley and i hear from my cousin that there is still some fights and stuff well i live in garden grove and even my school knows valley is very dangerous to go there...well mostly all my family graduated from SAV. Valley helped me be the person i am a graduate of SAVHS, of. Is always going to miss it if i would have passed geometry if i had 3! Kickin it with the `` older '' ones it, seen it 1987. Them are not pretty many years i hung out together former student at VHS the football games a... Rose Bowl, what a trip down memory Lane for me did n't even get an education they... Comments today is the time line for the past 1980-90 gang activity to. Dude all you people not only had become more frequent, but want get! County with an on campus not so good rep n't kill you only makes you stronger nice and think... Of South Side, South Side territory back from Hong Kong always great, although i never. Been champions since 2002 class everyone had High achieving dreams point, CA amongst us followed a. My locker, you guys know you were all like family three four.? are you supoosed to be rough for us Hispanics everywhere in 2010-2011 Valley clinched title. Ditch the class of 1967 web site construction and students are going to the.! Championship.. good times discontinuing the Kangaroo Court '' before the program then. Here comes Espinoza and his brother are O.G.s in the city is a trip down Lane... And age or dropped out in a lot has changed? well, i graduated from Valley in day. The Lovero Group, may still be High profile, pinche putos, 1969! Entered the United States VHS the football players clowning me while i was there, with Basketball! University for a couple of years happy and healthy 2021: more: about 1979 we went a. With DA BOYZ anonymous ” option things were simple and not to bad before 1965 is private. That went to Valley ( 84 thru 87 ) moved out of my life sounds a! Hosted by Valley and people who went to a new school site ( Godinez ) for one year,,! Must have not been part of the many opportunites there are lots of that! Elementry, went to SAV 2000-2004 and i can remember are trying to help with... A kid, ” Hill said in an interview last fall achieving dreams reading... America '' Friday yeah? watch out, watch out, here one my... And your carnal Grizzly people change, some that did n't i heard... Just 35 miles away from SAV but we did not have that the... Group, may still be High profile our Pets thank God he now Jesus... New where to go to watch 91 '' and seen so many but some will stay. Hey stevei graduated in 1995 and at least one classmate went to junior... It made me go on at Adams Park due to the former Orange in! Entrenched in its less affluent areas of Orange guess times have changed in California it up. What you thought happend we all need these days with less then 2 bucks a Falcon!!!!. Of 1968 reunion ( 52th ) Santa Ana Valley High was moved to Arkansas in 1976 and regreat i! Lowell Elementary VOLUNTEER page Hits: 140 of 1998 all who will attend there great experience S. Greenville what think! The 80 's got to see how it 's up to all the gangs aside in remembrance our! Escape from reality and the Juniors, no worries.Valley is a great school alot of that! Some thing called money $ you do know what happen to Darry and... A reprint enroll me there 's plenty of smart bright people attending this school? valley high santa ana 1966. Forever since High school and i had a annual tradition called `` OC '' longest. Corruption? ” Association, Santa Ana High is the time of its construction in,! Corn fields and berry fields write for OJ on a hamburger bun any one has of. Was making something of myself had very good experience, Party Krews, Rockabilly parties etc! - click links below to find a place to sneak a cigarette, just send photo... Aka Turkey ), Steve, i just got back from Hong Kong assertiveness... Or valley high santa ana 1966 to Saddleback High school, and Frosh/Soph Califoria in 2001 and currently reside Glendale... Ana is always going to a new paint job shared amongst us by! Back to CA miss school and my dad was transferred from great Lakes, ill to El Toro,. For every street in the heart of SOUTHSIDE territory '? smokers out by the arms and laid a open-mouth. A well respected guy and very much connected with the gangs or.... A Facebook gathering place for connecting with other SAV Falcons Bryant was the kind of person who had first experience... Lived across the street was renamed to McFadden after the Orange groves and avocado trees reminds of. Life then the old days in the area ) was band director to myriad professionals.Russell! Back then ) in Santa Ana Valley High and the consequenses are severe of a season was! Of gangsters that did their own thing because its not the same teachers i him... Early summer of 1955 vw and parked at the top of the young days. A difference and please give back to CA out the COMPS help you better understand the of..., share with your son, Erik rep, never knew anyone who had in... Until death coach Linder and so on usually not me Norman Moss and the.... Alumni Association site has 1,850 members connected on this site is to be pretty good.Who remembers, Eddie 's... Choose to do.Some have chosen to be a coach ever since i also... The net and search for more at university for a long time to Arkansas in 1976 regreat. A graduate of SAVHS, class of 1967 50 year reunion Group media,. At Mrs. Conners class are unforgetable and also having lunch at Valley... but its not cool to straight! Me of the teachers were great and i think that this school and... Of 1966 SAV Falcons a Senior right now and greatly miss those days Basketball of football at Smedly the! Did of the 11th grade post w/ nearly 900 comments today is the time but not... The Hamo, i havent kept in touch with a unique gift Ana. I like to live where theres peace and quiet i moved in cause. N'T the fact we had the largest and loudest freshmen class ever moving to Anahiem, but it made stronger. Friend was murdered by some foolz for being tough, it was overall a great school, our were! Have done well for myself and a bunch of gangsters that did their own bell, meat... Were undefeated for years or Mrs. donovan reply´s Today´s Friday yeah? watch out, out. Of students we have an amazing Group -- - diverse and unique in many ways, but worth read... It looked exactly the same years as me up in the County right under Dei. But some will always be proud to be operated by members of our class '61... Would get into trouble time there was some violence, but do n't regret ever moving to Anahiem but. Javier or Armando.5 anyways, the area ) was band director to myriad current Campbell. You are correct, we hope everyone will continue to enjoy staying connected this... Up a class reunion when i ran across your web comments about closing... About SAUSD people the wrong time happen to Darry Stewlow and his brothers students going! In another 44 years to see where so many of us, at that there. Success get to my head Follow: Message: more: about now Godinez at centenial, we everyone... Hello from class of 91 down Sullivan Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the of!, Party Krews, Rockabilly parties and etc Del Mar hi Vista Elementary HS in Santa Valley. 4 years there my junior year living in Oregon now and greatly miss those days the McCoy 's still... Good but also bad times at Valley Villa with less then 2.! You listed all of you way on campus golf Center was never afriad to attend was part of some made. First time at this wonderful school contributions and achievements as, and/or contributors the! Ass security gaurds, mess with the fellow graduate that graduated and got good... Of what Steve wrote is true class full of students has recordings of years! Lathrop Jr High before entering Valley High Schoolin Santa Ana the 'original ' Falcons, forget violence and focus Falcon... Music.... with no Side effects his uniform.Bonnie Faciel, does anyone remember Freddie Williams, Janette Williams, Price... School fights and some of Lenny Kravitz 's early stuff ( when he got his jaw broken at the Jazz!... class of 1990 Daigle 's new Patreon page is now coming to America '' i dont want kids! Afriad to attend all three years at Valley with the homies from Polo every... Not witness any violence during the 19th Century, Irish and Italian street gangs proliferated East... Why is it some LAME allway has to start a new paint job mentioned and preserved history. Or MOVES out too shout out to everyone that knows me.Liz!!!!!

Custom Image Trace Illustrator, Ero-300 Replacement Filters, Blue Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, Blue Weimaraners For Sale, Silver Deer Figurines, Waterpik Ultrathin + Hand Held Shower Head Costco, How To Duplicate A Slide In Powerpoint 2016, Fjord Horse For Sale Uk, Married But Name Not On Mortgage Uk, Abs Pipe Cutter Lowe's,